Bubble-Butt Gym Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I approached him until I was just a foot away, and without further ado Dave swept one hand behind my waist and the other behind my pig-tailed red hair, and he pulled me toward him. He overpowered me with his strength and his ardor, and he kissed me on the lips, hard. It was a good, long, skillful kiss -- the kiss of a man who was well-practiced at kissing women and knew what he was doing. I surrendered my body and my lips to him. I hadn't been kissed like that in more days than I could count. Maybe never. I was surprised he didn't use his tongue. I sensed Dave would do whatever he wanted to do with me whenever he wanted to do it, and that he was in no hurry. The hand on my waist descended to my butt, and it squeezed me there gently. I cooed with delight, through the kissing.

He pulled away from me and spun me around, so we both faced the same direction, staring at our reflections in the wall mirror. Dave stood behind me, in his impeccably pressed white shirt, and my skimpily clad body looked small and helpless in front of his. His hands were on my hips. I trembled. A tingle rose through my body, starting at the spot between my legs that no man had yet touched, but that this man soon would.

"I knew this color would be just right on you," he said. "Tiffany."

"You like to say my name. You say it a lot."

"I do like it. I like you. You look hot. Exactly the way I wanted you to. The pigtails are a nice touch. I didn't expect that."

He laughed, and then he pointed to a white envelope with my name on it, on a black bench a few feet away.

"That's your money. You can count it if you want."

"I don't need to do that," I said. I spun around, facing him, and now it was my turn to reach up, put my arms around his neck and kiss him. He smiled when our kiss ended.

"You're full of surprises. You want this, don't you?"

"Yes, I do." My girlish voice sounded so wan and thin after his own deep, masculine baritone.

"Tiffany, you understand that for the next two hours your body will be mine -- mine to play with, and to take pleasure in, and to do with whatever I want to? You understand that, don't you?"

"Yes, Dave."

"Did you follow the instructions I gave you?"

"To the letter."

"Good. I believe you, but in a minute, I'm going to inspect you to find out. Before today, your ass has never been fucked by a man, correct?"

"That's correct."

"It's going to be fucked, today, Tiffany. Fucked long and fucked hard. I'll do other things to you, but your ass will be the main course. You're surrendering it completely to me for the next two hours. Do you agree to that, without any reservations?"

"Yes, Dave."

No man had ever talked to me about my body in this way. His words were foreign, and delicious, too.

He resumed sweeping his hands over my body. They ranged freely. A strong hand slid up my bare belly to a barely clad breast and he squeezed it. I felt the strength in his fingers. A whiff of his manly scent caught my nose. He kneaded my breast, pushing it up and down, side to side. The other hand mashed against and kneaded an ass cheek, and then it swept around to the front, and he cupped my pubic mound. I pushed back against him. He knew exactly where and how to touch me, and his long finger traced the line of my pussy over the micro-thin lycra shorts. His hands went where they would, grabbing me, caressing me, exploring me. I stood passively, enjoying my surrender. Already my arousal was high.

I heard a deep but soft growl well up from his chest.

"I have to see you."

His hands went to my bra and pulled, and I held my arms over my head. The bra was tight on my body, so its removal was a bit awkward, and my breasts popped out when the bra finally lifted over them, bouncing at Dave. His eyes feasted on my rosy nipples and pale skin, and then he kissed and sucked on each one. He bit down, very gently, on each tit, and I squealed with glee. God, it felt so good.

He finished with my breasts, although my breasts wanted more, and he crouched. He pulled my shorts down and off without further ceremony, and I stood naked in front of him, clad now only in green hair ties, white and green socks, and black shoes.

He pointed at a black workout bench.

"Sit, Tiffany."

"Yes, Dave."

I sat, and then he pushed firmly but gently on my chest, and I lay back. He took an ankle in each hand and lifted them over me.

"Spread your legs wide, and back, as far as you can. I have to inspect you now."

I did as I was told, and when my legs were splayed as far back and as far to the side as they would go, I knew that I was completely exposed to him -- both of my holes laid bare to his eyes.

He said nothing at first, and his silence made me nervous. Dave had stared at my body and at my butt many times, but he'd never seen me naked. He'd never seen my pussy. He'd never seen the asshole he'd agreed to pay me to fuck. I hoped he approved. I wanted him to want my hole as much as it wanted his cock.

"Beautiful," he said. I sighed. He approved.

Dave's hands were elegant and well-manicured, but they were strong, too, and I felt them against the skin between my legs, caressing me and pulling me open.

"You did a good job. No hair. You are completely exposed to me, and the sensation will be better."

A long finger tapped my clitoris and descended, tracing the furrow of my pussy.

"You have a beautiful pussy, Tiffany. Someday I will fuck that, too. Maybe I'll pay you, maybe I won't. Maybe I'll just fuck your pussy because I want to. You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good. You understand the dynamic. I bought you for two hours. Your ass belongs to me. That makes you a whore. An ass whore. You understand that, right?"

"Yes... Sir."

"Sometimes over the next two hours, I'll call you 'whore.' I may call you other things. I'll call you whatever I want to, and you'll respond with 'Sir' and do whatever I want you to do. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

He pushed a finger into the depths of my pussy.

"I won't fuck your pussy today. That's for later. But I will play with it while I fuck your asshole."

The finger wiggled inside me. He found my g-spot with no problem and tickled it. I moaned. I'd never been with a man who took control of my body so easily and wielded his hands on and in it with such expert skill.

"Now, let's check out the main course."

He withdrew his finger from my pussy and slowly traced it downward, to the perineum, and downward still. Finally, it settled over the little hole that no man had explored before. He tapped it a few times, and he traced the fingertip in a tight circle around it. It tickled, and my body spasmed.

"You have a pretty asshole, too, whore. I knew you would. I could tell. It looks tight. You used the butt plugs I sent you, didn't you?"

"Yes... Sir."

"Including the big one?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good. That will help. I'm large. You'll see that in a minute. You'll need every bit of preparation you can get. It may be uncomfortable at first, but you'll like it. Don't you think you'll like it when I fuck your ass, Tiffany?"

"Yes, I think so, Sir. But I'm nervous."

"That's understandable. You should be. It's your first time. You're an anal virgin. But not for long."

Dave's strong hands pushed my legs back more and his face descended, and I felt his hot breath on my asshole. My eyes widened when the tip of his tongue began encircling it, so softly that I almost couldn't feel it. But I did. I was surprised. I hadn't expected Dave to do that.

But he did it, and when the tongue was done circling it touched the bullseye of my anus and pressed forward. It flickered back and forth. His tongue felt surprisingly strong and hard against me. It withdrew for a few seconds, giving Dave time to spit on my tight hole, and then the tongue went back to work, spreading the spit around and using it to lubricate the path forward into me.

I'd never felt anything like this in my life -- never really imagined what it would be like. It felt dirty, and alien. But it was also arousing beyond belief. Dave's was tasting my asshole! His tongue lapped up its flavor. It pressed forward more, and the tight, closed hole gave way, just a little.

Dave pulled back.

"I can see this will be a challenge. You're tight down there. I like that."

He sat up on the bench and turned his attention to my face.

"Were you surprised I did that?"

"Yes... Sir."

"I love anal. It's like a delicacy for me. I'm a connoisseur of women's anuses. You did a good job cleaning up down there. You taste great. I get off on that smell. That might the best anus I've ever seen or tasted. We're going to have a lot of fun. Won't we, whore?"

"Yes, Sir."

With that, he took my shoes and socks off and he paired them tidily on the floor nearby.

"I'll let you keep the hair ties on. I like that look."

"I'm glad."

He looked at me, with mock consternation.

"I'm glad, SIR," I corrected.

"You are good, Tiffany. You catch on fast. What a good whore."

"I want to be a good whore, Sir."

"Well, we'll find out how good you are in a minute."

Dave stood up and undressed. He removed his clothes with great care and draped them with equal care over a nearby pullup bar. When his shirt came off and his chest was exposed, I couldn't help but react with a start. I'd seen Dave in the gym many times and I knew he was buffed, but I didn't expect the Adonis-like sculpture of muscle that he revealed. He removed his pants and hung them up too, very neatly, and stood before me in tight black Calvin Klein boxer briefs. He bulged conspicuously. I wasn't the only one who was aroused.

With no further delay he shucked off the briefs, and the biggest cock I'd ever seen sprang forth, erect and standing out almost straight from his body. Its length and girth were intimidating. Immediately, my mind began fretting about how it would fit in me.

Dave walked to me, fully naked. I snuck a glance at the two of us in the wall mirror. We were two completely naked, hungry animals in an empty gym. Dave swaggered over to me like a jungle cat, like he was about to eat me, and in a way, I guessed he was. He grinned and his hard cock waved back and forth as he drew closer. It was an insolent cock, a confident cock. I wondered how many women's holes it had plundered. My hole was next.

"You like my cock, don't you?"

"Yes, Sir."

"You'll learn to love it. It'll be big for you, at first, but if you were able to use the butt plugs, you'll be OK."

I hoped he was right.

"Flip over, Tiffany."

"Sir?"

"On the bench. Get on your knees and elbows and stick your ass in the air."

"Yes, Sir."

I did as Dave asked, and I waited.

Silence fell over the gym room as Dave said and did nothing at first. The anticipation was nearly unbearable.

"God, I've always liked your ass, Tiffany. As soon as I saw it. I'd heard guys at the dealership talking about you. The redhead with the hot ass. They kept going on and on about you, so I had to check you out. And I did and your ass -- it was just the way they talked about it. That perfect bubble."

Without warning, he slapped my ass with an open palm. I shrieked.

"And you loved showing it off," he continued. "You played the cute, demure, shy girl, but those workout outfits you got from Rich kept getting skimpier and skimpier, and you grew bolder and more obvious about showing off your butt to all the guys in the gym. You thought you were being coy and discreet, but I was on to you. I could tell how much you liked it. I saw the way you arched your back and stuck out your cute butt so everybody could see it. Especially me."

He spanked me again, harder. This time I tried to stifle a response, but I couldn't wholly stop a little cry coming from my mouth.

"You really put on a show for me. You constantly pointed your butt at me and posed for me. You wanted to get my attention, didn't you?"

He spanked me again, and I gritted my teeth.

"Yes, I did. But you weren't like the other guys. I could never catch you looking at me."

"I know. I'm good at that. I sell luxury cars, remember? I know people's psychology. I know what people want, and I know how to make that want grow and become a need, until I can get what I want from them. Then I pounce. I almost always get what I want."

He slapped me once again, just as hard as before. I was starting to enjoy the pain, but I wondered how red my ass was getting.

"I'll admit, Tiffany," Dave continued, "I wondered at first if I acted too quickly with you. I knew you'd react negatively, at first, but I worried for a little while that I'd scared you off. I really was worried. I wanted your ass so bad, and I thought maybe I wasn't going to get it."

I was in a crazy state. I loved hearing that Dave had worried, even if only briefly, about not being able to fuck my ass.

"But here you are."

He smacked me again, and I grimaced with pain and moaned with pleasure at the same time.

"Here I am... Sir."

"It's time to fuck you, Tiffany."

Dave reached down, to a black bag on the floor I hadn't noticed before, and he unzipped it and pulled something out. A bottle of lube.

"This stuff is the best," he said. "It'll loosen you right up."

I looked in the mirror to see what he was doing. He held the squeeze bottle over my ass and popped open the cap and his hand closed and the lube spilled out in a steady stream, directly into my ass crack. It felt funny and goose bumps popped up all over my skin. The lube trickled down the gap between my cheeks. Dave poured some of it over his cock, and he set the bottle down. He spread it all over his shaft and then used his hands to mash it around and into the entrance of my asshole.

Dave glanced into the mirror and caught me staring at what he was doing.

"Do you want to see, Tiffany? Do you want to see my cock going into your ass?"

"Yes, Sir."

"OK."

Dave moved the bench so it was at a 45-degree angle from the mirror. He pushed down on my back and my ass popped up higher into the air. Then I felt it. For the first time ever, a man's cock head touched and stood eager and erect at the entrance of my asshole. I felt the big bulb mash against my opening. I looked in the mirror again. I moved the leg closest to the mirror forward so I could see everything. Dave's cock was like a flagpole. I couldn't imagine how it would fit in me. I also knew that somehow or another, it would, because Dave was determined, and Dave had paid for my ass and Dave always got what he paid for.

One of his hands grabbed my ass, hard, and spread it to the side, opening up the crack between my cheeks.

His pushed his hips forward and his other hand clutched his cock shaft to guide it forward to the right spot. The big head hit my anus. My anus resisted. But Dave wasn't about to stop. I saw him move his cock in circles around the shadowy corona of my hole, spreading the lube around.

He pushed forward with his cock and he pulled my body toward him with his firm hand.

My asshole yielded little. His cock tip pushed maybe a fraction of an inch into me, and no more.

Dave kept pushing. I pushed, too, backward. I wanted it. I feared it -- worried about how my backdoor would feel, filled up with that big cock -- but I still wanted it.

Dave kept pushing, shoving his meat against my waiting and eager, but still-resistant, hole. I wanted it to give way. I wanted him in me, where no man had gone before. But my butthole had other ideas. It wasn't ready to surrender.

Dave, however, wouldn't be denied. He kept pushing, and the pushing got harder. His cock-tip was rock hard and it thrust its way just past the opening. I gasped at the feel of my ass being stretched wide. The tip pushed more. My reluctant ass gave up ground.

I looked at Dave's progress in the mirror. About half the cock head was inside me, and the rest was still outside.

"Fuck my ass, Sir," I called out.

Dave took his hand off his cock. Both hands gripped my hips, hard. He pulled my body back forcefully while his cock rocketed forward, and he filled me at last. I watched it happen in the mirror, spellbound.

The lube slicked the way. Dave kept pushing until his cock -- its entire length -- disappeared inside me.

The dildo and butt plugs had felt nothing like this. This was something wholly new -- strange, foreign, unsettling, wonderful. I felt like my ass was being invaded. It belonged to Dave now, not to me. I would have collapsed if Dave's strong hands hadn't held me in place.

He ground his hard cock inside me, rotating his hips. I was shocked at the ability of my ass to accommodate him. It was weird and joyous at the same time. Never in my life had I felt so much pleasure at surrendering myself sexually to a man's need.

He began to pull out, and I resisted, pushing back, until he slapped my ass again, hard, making me cry out, and I stopped. I waited passively while Dave took charge. He kept pulling out until the thick obstruction of his cock helmet hit the tight ring of my anus, but before pulling out all the way he stopped, and I waited, poised for him to plunder my ass again.

Plunder it, he did. He thrust in, hard and fast, and I gasped as my back entrance was filled once more.

Then Dave fucked me in hard, urgent, fast, deep thrusts. My ass delighted at his assault. I was getting used to the weirdness and accepting of the unique pleasure of ass-fucking. I wanted Dave to come in me, and I wanted to see his cum leave me and stream down my thighs.

But Dave had other ideas. He paced himself. I could tell he wanted to take his time. He had nearly two hours with me, and he was going to take advantage of every minute.

He pulled out, and my ass made a little noise when he did. It sounded loud in the silent room.

"Flip over, whore."

I flipped over, again, with my back on the weight bench, legs wide, facing Dave. He put his hands under my ass and lifted it.

"Legs back, whore. Feet on the bench."

I wasn't sure what he was getting at, but I complied as well as I could and my butt went into the air and my legs went back until my feet were behind my head, toes touching the bench. My pussy and ass stared at the ceiling, and at Dave. Dave stared back.

His mouth descended on me again. He tasted my pussy first, licking it in big noisy slurps, mashing my pussy lips every which way with his lips and tongue. Then he moved south, and his tongue dragged over my taint and into my ass again, only this time, with my hole prepped and gaping, his tongue went in farther. He tongue-fucked my open butt hole. My nerves were on fire. I was delirious with weird pleasure. My hand went to my clit so I could get myself off, but Dave slapped it away.

"I'll let you know when to come, whore," he said.

Dave kept me off-kilter with his tongue and fingers. He touched and licked every part of me down there -- asshole, butt cheeks, clitoris, labia, taint. Everything. He'd get a steady, predictable rhythm going, and I'd go with it, getting myself ready to work up to an orgasm, and then he'd change the rhythm completely. With expert skill he kept me on edge, but he knew how not to push me over. It was pure, sheer ecstasy. A thought bubbled up from my sex-wasted brain: how weird it was that Dave was paying ME to give ME so much pleasure. But I knew he was getting pleasure from it too. And it pleased me to give him pleasure: pleased me all the way into deep places inside me I'd never known. Rodney had never taken pleasure in me this way. Dave was my first. Not just the first to fuck me in the ass, but the first to fuck me so down deeply and so purely that I felt my womanly essence bloom in a way I'd never experienced before.

And he kept coming. He twisted me and he turned me, and he kept fucking my asshole. He stood me up and pushed me against the wall and I stared at the way my flushed face looked in the mirror, and still he kept fucking my asshole. He threw me on the floor and lifted my legs in the air and I thought the firmness of the grip of his hands on my thighs would leave purple welts, and still he kept fucking my asshole. Minutes ticked past, and his assault on my asshole never stopped. I lost track of time, and still he kept fucking my asshole. He stayed hard the entire time. I couldn't believe it. I'd never experienced anything like it.