Bubble-Butt Gym Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is what Lois Lane would feel like being ass-fucked by Superman, I thought. Holy fuckity fuck.

Over time, my ass began grew sore, but by then it was so slippery and stretched open and so in need of Dave's insistent plunder of it that I didn't care. Just keep fucking my ass, Dave, I thought.

I loved it. I loved everything about it. I loved the way it made me feel, and loved the palpable, urgent desire Dave had for my ass. I felt wanted, needed, loved. I felt stuffed and whole.

Who knew that the way to a woman's heart was through her ass? I hadn't, until then.

After what seemed like an eternity of thrusting and filling and stretching Dave picked me off the floor and stood me up, and he had me lean forward and put my hands against a triceps extension machine. He positioned me so I could see myself and see what he was doing to me.

"Don't move, whore."

"I won't, Sir."

He left me for a few seconds to pull something out of his black bag. It looked like a partly flattened, purple egg. He ran back to me, big, hard cock flopping all over like a mad thing. He took his position behind me and shoved that big cock back inside my ass again, and I moaned. I watched what he was doing in the wall mirror. His thumb rubbed the little purple egg thing and it started humming. He began thrusting fast inside my ass again, and then he pressed the little egg thing against my clit.

I thought I was going to die, it felt so good.

My legs buckled, but once again Dave held me up. His firm hand and thick cock inside me kept me from falling over. The buzz of the egg on my clit combined with the furious cock-pounding of my ass was, I thought, more sensation than I could handle, but Dave kept me in place and left me no choice but to handle it. So, I surrendered. I surrendered to Dave, just as I had from the moment we first met.

He fucked my ass, on and on and on, long past the point where it was stretched and sore, and he lit my clit on fire with that little egg thing.

And I came. I came in a great, shuddering storm of pent-up need. I came like a bomb going off, starting at my clit, the shock wave sweeping over my pussy and ass, the mushroom cloud enveloping the rest of my body and filling the air over the gym room. I almost cried at my come. Maybe I did. I had orgasmed before, but never like this.

Dave didn't stop. He kept fucking me. The steady and continuous thrusts of his big cock into my spent and sore asshole were almost unbearable. But I knew he was close. I didn't dare pull away. After all, he'd paid for my ass, and a deal was a deal, right?

I didn't have to wait long. I felt his pace pick up, and his breathing grew sharper and more ragged. He said, "Fuck, Tiffany" several times. He slapped my ass again, hard, and I took it as a gesture of honor.

I watched him in the mirror -- watched both of us, our bodies moving together in perfect harmony -- and soon enough he threw his head back and his hips rocked forth and I felt an unfamiliar wet warmth in my back side and Dave cried "Oh, God" to the ceiling, and I knew he'd come at last.

Our bodies quivered together. I came again a second after he did.

I kept looking at us in the mirror, and for a few savory moments, Dave seemed to lose control of himself. He pulled out of me, and cum dripped to the gym floor, from his cock and from my ass, and his legs shook. He staggered back, until he sat on another weight bench.

I staggered to my own weight bench and faced him.

We stared at each other, breathing heavily, naked and spent, relishing the sweet, fine finish of our ass-fucking. His cock subsided at last.

Dave looked up at a clock on the wall.

"We have a few more minutes, whore," he said.

I waited for his instructions.

"Lick me clean."

I'd never licked a cock that had been in my ass before, so what he said seemed a little disgusting. But I wasn't going to say 'no' after having gone this far. I crawled on my hands and knees across the gym floor to Dave, and when I reached him, I grabbed his cock and put it to my mouth.

I sucked and licked him clean. When I was done, I crawled back to my bench and I lay on it, staring at the ceiling and wondering what I had just done and what I had become.

* * * *

Time passed. I don't know how much. But at the end of it, Dave was dressed and ready to go, and I was still naked and sticky and sprawled over a weight bench.

I sat up, and I felt my breasts bob, but Dave's eyes, undistracted, held steadily on mine.

I glanced at the clock on the wall. Our two hours were done. I was no longer Dave's whore. I was just Tiffany.

"Dave," I said, "I need to ask you a question. I don't understand something."

"Shoot," he said. "What is it, Tiffany?"

"Why did you offer to pay me so soon? You're a good-looking guy. You know that. You don't have to pay girls to have sex with them. Even in the butt. You could have tried to seduce me. But you didn't. You offered to pay me money to fuck me in the butt without trying to seduce me first. Why?"

He didn't answer right away, instead running his eyes, still hungry and wild, over my exposed nude body. I spread my legs wide and I knew he could still see my cunt and my asshole as we talked. I'd gotten used to it at this point and I liked seeing him look at me this way.

"I wanted to pay you, Tiffany," he said at last. "I wanted to fuck your ass, badly. But I didn't just want that. I wanted to know I could make you a whore for it. I like having that power over you. What can I say? I have lots of money. I enjoy seeing what I can make people do for money. It gives me pleasure. You might be surprised what I've paid people to do."

After my afternoon of hard ass-fucking, I wasn't sure anything would surprise me.

"But why so much money?" I asked. "That's a lot of money to pay for two hours of ass fucking."

"I don't pay for cheap whores, Tiffany," he said, looking evenly at me in the eye. "I like my whores to be first-rate and expensive, like you."

His words were like a slap in the face, degrading and insulting. But -- I have to admit this -- I loved the sound of them. Only a few days earlier I could never have imagined doing what I'd done, but, sitting on the gym bench with my open snatch and ass hole in Dave's face, I loved the dirty, nasty idea of being his upscale ass whore.

I held my eyes on his.

"I like it too," I said.

"I know it, whore," he said. He started to turn away. "I gotta go." He pointed his chin at my clothes in a ragged heap on the floor. "You can get dressed and let yourself out. Rich will lock up."

I watched him walk to the door, my legs still spread and my sore ass still exposed. Dave turned back to me before he reached the door. His eyes scanned my nude body, and they focused for a full thirty seconds on my open holes before he said anything.

"You're a good ass whore, Tiffany," he said. In my crazed state, I savored his words as the highest compliment. "You're really good. I mean, the best. And one other thing."

"What's that?"

His voice changed, softening, taking on an unfamiliar tone of care and sincerity.

"I like you, Tiffany. You're beautiful, and there's... just something about you. I know you need the money. And you desperately need to drop that loser boyfriend."

"Thanks," I said, in a voice that sounded like it came from far away.

"If you want to make some more money with your ass, let me know. I have friends with similar tastes." He waved. "See you later, Tiffany."

"Bye, Dave."

Dave walked through the door and left me alone in the gym. I stood up off the bench on wobbly legs. I looked in the full-length mirror on the wall and gasped at the reflection of the young woman looking back at me. Her red hair was a mess. Her mascara was smudged. Red marks stained her arms and legs where hard masculine hands had held her down a few minutes before. Something wet and undefinable slipped out between her legs and trickled down a pale thigh.

I turned to the side and looked at my nude, used body in profile. I stuck my ass out.

"That's what a whore looks like," I said to the empty room. "A bubble-butt gym whore."

I reached my pointer finger down between the cheeks of my ass and pushed. My asshole was still stretched and wide open and the finger slipped in easily. The gelatinous cum from Dave's cock eased my finger's way into the tight hole. I wiggled it inside me and pulled it out, held it up in front of my face, and watched the coat of cream glisten in the gym's overhead lights.

I put the finger in my mouth and sucked it clean. It looked nasty in the mirror to do it, but it didn't taste too bad. Mostly cum and lube, with just a hint of ass.

I pulled my gym clothes over my sticky, tired body, grabbed the envelope stuffed with cash, and let myself out.

* * * *

Within days, I moved out of Rodney's place, and I found a little apartment of my own. With the money Dave gave me I could pay the deposit and first month's rent, and was even able to furnish the place, more or less, after a few visits to a used furniture store.

I was free. Sort of.

I still wasn't making much money from my part-time office assistant job, but I stuck with it in the hope that the firm would hire me for a full-time better job. I liked the firm. After a few weeks, the ten thousand dollars Dave had given me was a lot less, and I started to worry again.

So, I thought about getting an extra job. I'd be moonlighting, so to speak.

I stared at Dave's number on my phone.

I waited a couple more days. I started feeling antsy, so I broke down, and I called Dave.

"Hello," he answered.

"Hey Dave, it's Tiffany."

"Tiffany! Great to hear from you. What's up? I hope you're not feeling sore."

"No," I said. "I feel great. Not sore at all. I liked it. I really liked it. And the money was nice."

"I'm glad. See, I knew you would like it."

"In fact, that's what I wanted to talk to you about."

"Yeah?" he said. "What do you want?"

"Well...." I couldn't quite bring myself to say it.

"Spit it out, Tiff. What's on your mind?"

"Dave, I was wondering... um... you said you have some friends who want ass, right?"

THE END.