Bubbles Ch. 03

Story Info
Alexa remembers how sweet Nikki turned the tables on her.
5.1k words
4.78
3.8k
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Alexa Bliss or Nikki Cross or any other former or current WWE women. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*

Alexa Bliss hated being a little spoon. Mostly because the tops of the past had used it as a way to further cement their control over her. But right now, honestly? She was kind of enjoying it. She was enjoying it a lot. Of course, she would never admit that, not out loud, but she didn't have too. Nikki Cross, of all people, knew exactly how Alexa felt about her.

Which was becoming a real problem, because she used it against her, to make her enjoy things like this. Hell, the Goddess even enjoyed watching Nikki sleep. She just looked so, peaceful. So unlike the chaotic Scott she was used too. Which made her think about exactly how she got here. For example, their first time together...

*

"Nikki, so glad you could make it." Alexa beamed, then stepping back and holding the door wider as she insisted, "Please, come in, and let's... talk some more."

"Thanks Lexi." Nikki beamed, happily taking her friend up on that offer.

"It's Alexa!" Alexa grumbled softly, but quickly let it go, as she closed the door after Nikki had entered, "But that's not important right now. What is important, is celebrating you getting us that title shot."

"Oh Lexi, we don't have to do anything." Nikki reassured.

"Oh, but I insist..." Alexa grinned, before questioning with a frown, "You do know what I mean by celebrating, right?"

"Yes." Nikki said softly, stepping into Alexa's personal space.

"Good." Alexa said breathlessly.

There was a brief pause, then as much as she didn't want to, Nikki added, "At least, I hope I do. Because you're soooooooo hot, and I..."

Alexa cut Nikki off with a quick kiss, before pulling back and grinning, "Good, then bend over, like a good girl."

"Oh..." Nikki pouted, "You don't want a little foreplay first? Just a little? Please?"

"Well..." Alexa hesitated, initially intending to insist on her original intentions, before Nikki's puppy dog eyes got the better of her, and she sighed, "Like what?"

"Like me eating that yummy little arse of yours." Nikki revealed with another wicked grin, and then when Alexa gave her a sceptical look, she excitedly pushed, "Oh please? Please, please, pleasssssssssseeeeeeeeeee, can I eat your arse, Lexi? Ooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, I wanna munch your perfect little booty. Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck, I can't tell you how many times I've dreamed about doing that. And why wouldn't I? You've got the best arse in all of professional wrestling. No, in all the world. Oh please, my Goddess, allow me the privilege of worshiping your perfect little booty. God Alexa, mmmmmmmmm, I'd do anything just to kiss your butt. Just once. Please?"

There was a brief pause as Alexa bit her lip, and seriously considered this for a few long seconds. Honestly, it was a pretty innocent request, given that tops made their bottoms kiss their asses all the time. Hell, Alexa had made her bottoms kiss her ass several times. Especially that bitch Sasha Banks.

But that was more about teasing other tops with what they couldn't have. And more importantly in Sasha's case, reminding her of what she'd once had, but was hers no longer. And that it wouldn't be hers again. Oh yes, that had been so satisfying. And this probably would be too. It was just... she had a bad feeling about this for some reason. Like she was about to make a mistake, which would change everything. Little did she know, that was exactly what was about to happen.

Finally Alexa reluctantly agreed, "Okay, just this once."

"YES! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Nikki exclaimed excitedly, pulling Alexa into a crushing bearhug, "You won't regret this, Lexi."

"I told you, it's Alexa." Alexa squeaked out while being squeezed, and then huffed out when she was let go, "And I better not..."

Then Nikki was the one to give Alexa a quick kiss, before pulling back and grinning, "Well then... bend over, like a good girl."

Which of course had Alexa glaring at Nikki for a few long seconds, but because the brunette was just grinning happily at her, the blonde just couldn't help but smile back, and do as she was told. First though, she removed her clothes. At least when the other girl started it. Admittedly, this was petty, but if she was going to take the risk, it felt like she needed to be careful.

Which was why she didn't put on a show for Nikki, and it was noticeable that the excitable Scot did the same. Then once they were both naked, Alexa crawled onto the bed, positioned herself on all fours, looked back, and then wiggled her cute little bubble butt at the other girl, with the intended results.

Just for good measure Alexa pushed, "Well, you wanted the privilege of kissing my ass, right? Then come and get it."

"Yes, Mistress Lexi." Nikki beamed happily and obeyed.

Even though it was proving to be fruitless, Alexa opened her mouth to correct the bitch, who had to be doing this on purpose at this point. But she was taken by surprise, as Nikki made a mad dash to get on the bed, and literally press her lips to one of the big bubbly ass cheeks directly in front of her. This made The Goddess forget all about her annoyance, and grin wickedly with delight.

There was also a happy sigh, which turned into a little moan, as after lingering her lips on that cheek for a few long seconds, Nikki moved to the other, to repeat the process, and then quickly went back and forth. God, Alexa loved having her ass literally kissed, just like this. It made her feel like a real Goddess, which continued to be the case, as she continued to be worshiped for the next few long minutes, in increasingly wonderful ways.

Nikki Cross had dreamed of being in the WWE pretty much her whole life. Mostly because she loved wrestling, and dreamed of being a rich and famous WWE superstar, who had an arena full of people chanting her name. But as she got older, and had heard rumours of what happened in the women's locker room, she had become even more excited.

Then even more so, when she got here, and found out not only were those rumours true, but that she was surrounded by the most beautiful women to ever be part of this company. And top of the list, in her opinion, was easily Alexa Bliss. Just like Alexa Bliss's big bubble butt was the best in the entire world, Nikki feeling incredibly honoured just to be this close to it, let alone worship it. Even if she did want more.

She had too at least try and get more, but she didn't linger on the ass kissing, given that if nothing else, this would be an easy highlight of her time in the WWE, if not her entire life. Also, this big booty just simply deserved this kind of worship. And even though she was rubbing her face in her own saliva in the process, Nikki just couldn't help burying her face in those meaty cheeks, and motor-boat them like a big pair of titties.

Then finally, Nikki stuck out her tongue, and slid it over Alexa Bliss's butt hole. Which felt like an incredible privilege, especially given that she made this Goddess of a woman cry out joyfully in the process. Which in turn, only encouraged her to dish out more licks, with an almost desperate intensity.

Honestly, she had intended to tease the other girl a lot more, but when Nikki Cross finally got the privilege of licking Alexa Bliss's butt hole she went crazy in what felt like a matter of seconds. Oh yes, she pushed her face as deep into that booty as it could possibly go, suffocating herself with Alexa Bliss's big fat ass, while frantically sliding her tongue up and down her target.

She only pulled back for oxygen when she absolutely had too, and even then it wasn't enough. So she pulled those cheeks apart, spat onto that puckered rosebud a few times, and then swirled her tongue around it. Another process she repeated a few times, before trying to push her tongue inside. Something which should've been easy, but heartbreakingly, it wasn't.

It wasn't surprising, given Alexa Bliss had enjoyed a decent amount of time on top of the women's division, but it was still tragic. One that Nikki was more determined than ever to put a stop too, by giving this gloriously big booty what it so richly deserved. Technically she had already started, but now it was time to move on to the next level.

Namely, by briefly sucking on a finger, then quickly pressing it against Alexa Bliss's butt hole, and slowly but firmly pushing forwards. Which soon had both women gasping, crying out, and moaning happily as slowly but surely, that finger was buried as deep as it could go into that perfect little fuck hole. Something which briefly stunned both women into silence, before inevitably Nikki excitedly broke that silence.

"Wow Alexa, ya sooooooooooo tight!" Nikki exclaimed excitedly, before admitting, "Mmmmmmmmm, I didn't think you'd be this tight. Not after everything I've heard about you. Oooooooooooh wow, but one part was right on the money. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, you really are the perfect arse slut. I mean, just listen to ya moaning, just from a little fingering back here!"

"Nikki!" Alexa whined in annoyance, then tried again, but it was undermined by a moan, "What, mmmmmmmmm, what the hell?"

"I know, I know, you wanna top me, because you're The Goddess, and a multiple times former champion and Alpha female." Nikki said dismissively, twisting her finger around inside Alexa's booty to prove her point, "But God Alexa, how can you be so cruel to this perfect little bubble butt? Huh? Mmmmmmmmm, because it's very clear, you loved my tongue, oooooooooooh, but you're loving my fingers even more. And we both know, you would love a cock up your arse even more. You don't have to admit it. Ohhhhhhhhhh no no no, mmmmmmmmm, your moans are doing that for you. So how about letting me give you what you really want? Huh? Yeahhhhhhhhhh, come on, Lexi. Let me fuck your bum."

"No..." Alexa protested, without really convincing even herself, especially as she added, "I, I can't..."

"You can." Nikki insisted, before pointing out, "If you had just beat me like all the rest, we wouldn't be having this conversation. But we're partners, right? Maybe even friends? Well, I want to give you, and this beautiful booty, what you both desperately need, in a safe environment, where no one else has to see.

And if you don't like it, we never have to do it again. I'll be yours forever. I swear. But, mmmmmmmm, if you like it... if underneath all that Goddess swagger of yours, you're still a needy little anal slut? Then I get to give you what you so desperately need, when you need it. Which if you think about it, mmmmmmmm, is way more fair than simply expecting me to bend over."

Alexa hated to admit it, but Nikki had a point. Especially given that it had almost been a year since she held a title, and in that time she had mostly been able to keep her booty safe. But, not all the time. In fact, recently she had been used by Becky Lynch, of all people, who had been celebrating winning both of the women's titles, in the main event of Wrestlemania. Oh God, The Man had been using her newly won power to top just about everyone who had wronged her, or just topped her, in the past.

And it felt so good that, to her great shame, Alexa had very nearly broken. Something that she might do if she agreed to this latest proposal. But now her love for getting her little ass fucked had been reawakened, could she really turned Nikki down?

It was unfair to expect Nikki to do something that Alexa wouldn't, unless she had too. And that finger felt so good in her ass. Especially when it was joined by a second one. Oh God, while Alexa was fully debating her next move, Nikki pushed her luck by pushing an extra finger into the other female wrestler's butt hole.

Something which was obviously designed to force a yes out of The Goddess. And to Alexa's shame, it worked. Because oh fuck, it felt so good, that Alexa just continued. The only problem now, was saying yes while clinging onto a little bit of dignity while doing it. If that was even possible. The poor little blonde wasn't convinced, and the brunette wasn't making it easy, given how smug she looked. But she had to try.

So, after burying her face in the bed sheets, Alexa grumbled, "Fine!"

"What was that, Alexa?" Nikki pushed gently, trying to be clear she wasn't trying to be mean, but knowing that it was coming off that way, "I need to hear some proper consent from you, otherwise I won't do it. I would never make anyone do anything that they didn't really want to do. Especially not you. I hope you know that. I, I just-"

"I said fine!" Alexa snapped angrily, after lifting her head up from the bed sheets to make it clear what she was saying, "Fuck me! Okay? Mmmmmmmmm, fuck my ass! Oh God, I... I want you to fuck my ass."

Which in turn, had Nikki grinning with wicked delight, especially given the way that Alexa went from being angry too embarrassed by what she was saying. Unfortunately Nikki really pushed her luck by chuckling in reply, although she just couldn't help herself, or stop herself from teasing, "Anything for you... Lexi The Butt Slut."

Hearing that name again was exactly why Alexa didn't like to be called Lexi, and it should've snapped her out of whatever lust drunk haze she was under, to turn the tables back to what they should be. But she didn't, because Nikki then pulled her fingers out, and replaced them with a strap-on. There was a pause in which the other woman sucked those fingers clean, and Alexa actually felt jealous of her.

That, and the words, had her pressing her face against the bed sheets and whimpering in shame. And because she knew what would happen next. And sure enough, Nikki quickly got up, and quickly retrieved a strap-on, covered it with lube, and then started to use it to stretch the fallen Goddess's ass hole.

Thankfully she didn't push her luck, by asking Alexa to spread her cheeks, or even finger her own butt in preparation for this. Two things which to her shame, Alexa almost did without having to be asked. But she wanted to do it. Oh God, she wanted to expose herself, and continue to keep her slutty little back door ready for this, and was just so horny in that moment, that she would've done anything that she was asked.

Which was obvious, given that she whimpered, cried out, and even moan just from the feeling of her ass being once again being stretched with a nice big dick. Oh God, she had missed this so much. And Nikki was doing it perfectly. Nice and slow, so they could both savour every precious moment that slutty little butt hole got what it so desperately needed. As the other woman had rightfully called it.

Nikki had a huge twisted grin on her face, as she watched the head of her strap-on slowly stretching the hole in front of her wider, and wider, and wider, until she did it! She actually did it! Oh God, Alexa Bliss's perfect little butt hole stretched wide enough for the first few inches of that dick to slide into it, this meaning that Nikki Cross was inside of Alexa Bliss. Inside that perfect little bubble butt. Oh fuck, this was the greatest day of her life.

Something she desperately wanted to point out, given what a big moment this was for her. However, she was also on very thin ice, and she didn't want to risk pushing the other girl to call the whole thing off. Besides, even someone as chatty as her, knew there were times where silence spoke volumes.

Hell, this particular silence was deafening, as although it was far from Alexa's first time, it was the first time in a long time giving up her butt willingly. At least as far as Nikki knew. And she was giving it up to someone much lower in the pecking order than she was. Someone who hadn't ever topped anyone of real note. Until now. Oh yes, this was the biggest win of Nikki's career, and honestly, it felt better than winning a match at Wrestlemania.

She imagined. Were there ways this could be better? Sure, Alexa could've been spreading her cheeks, and begging for it. But there was also something to be said for this silent submission, something they both savoured for a few long seconds, before the brunette started pushing her dick deeper into the blonde's bowels.

She of course had no problem spreading those cheeks herself, ensuring herself the best view possible of that big dick disappearing into that perfect little ass hole. Also, it just increasing the domination she was experiencing tenfold. And without a doubt the submission that Alexa was experiencing, which might be even more important. God, it was so beautiful, that Nikki almost didn't notice the reaction she was getting from all this.

Then there was just the fact that while there were whimpers and cries of pain, mostly, it was of pure pleasure. Oh God, Alexa Bliss was loving every second of this. And why wouldn't she? Her bubble butt was literally made for this. Something that Nikki had to point out, when her thighs came to rest against those meaty cheeks, announcing every inch of the dildo was buried deep within that hot little booty.

"Oh my God Alexa, mmmmmmmmm, you did it! Every single inch of that big dick in your big booty!" Nikki exclaimed excitedly, even clapping her hands in delight, before going right back to spreading, and fondling, those meaty cheeks, "Ooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, you just took every inch of that strap-on in yer shit-pipe! And so easy, too. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, you took it so easy up the butt. Took it like the anal loving slut you are, mmmmmmmmm, because this is what this big fat arse was made for. And I'm so proud of you, for finally feeding this cock starved hole. And now? Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm gonna give you exactly what you need. Oh yes, aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, take it, Lexi! Take it all! Ah fuck!"

Poor Nikki knew she was pushing her luck here, but she just couldn't resist continuing her happy words as she officially began to sodomize Alexa Bliss. To be fair, she was barely aware of things she was saying, and the other woman was almost certainly in the same boat, given she was experiencing the overwhelming feeling of having a cock beginning to be pumped in and out of her ass hole.

Especially given that whatever sounds of discomfort Alexa had been making before, quickly went away in favour of pure pleasure. Which again wasn't surprising, as it only reinforced everything that was already known about this perfect booty, and the Goddess of a woman attached to it.

Alexa desperately tried to hide her own enjoyment, but it was no use. It just felt so incredibly good. Her treacherous ass was just too well-trained, especially after being reminded of what it loved so much. Oh God yes, her big booty welcomed the dick invading it, so much so that Alexa even found herself enjoying the pain.

Which didn't even last that long, because it felt like she was able to take every inch of that strap-on in her shit-pipe ridiculously quickly. Most likely because Nikki had chosen a humble 8 incher, which was tiny compared to some of the monsters which had been shoved up her booty. And her greedy little butt hole craved more. God, she even got close to begging for that, rather than a simple orgasm.

Partly because Alexa was afraid what cumming would do to her. It might just be the last straw, which broke her once and for all. But mostly? She just wanted this to last longer. For her slutty little ass to be stretched out with increasingly big toys, until she couldn't take it anymore, and she hysterically begged for more.

That's what someone like Charlotte would've done, and in that moment, Alexa shamefully wished that was the case. Something that she actually thought again, when she was then given the chance to cum. However, at the same time she recognized that she was lucky to have someone as kind as Nikki, who actually followed through on giving her what she so desperately needed. Or at least, the nicest version of it possible.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers
12