Bubbles Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Because, for better or for worse, instead of simply waiting for Alexa to break down and start begging, or better yet, increase the pace of the slow, steady butt fucking, Nikki choosing instead to reach underneath her, and start rubbing her pussy. She was leaning down so that her boobs were pressed into her back, and so that she could kiss all the nearby skin available to her.

That alone was enough to bring Alexa to the edge of orgasm, and even begging for it. Hell, she probably would have, if only waiting for a few more seconds. But instead, Nikki chose to start whispering encouragement into her ear, while really going all out on her clit. And in a way, her ass hole.

"That's it, Lexi! Moan for me!" Nikki pushed, "Moan for me while I fuck you up the arse! Oooooooooooh yessssssssssss, I'm doing it! I'm actually doing it! I'm fucking Alexa Bliss in the butt! Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, that big fat booty of yours against my thighs. Oh God Lexi, you sound so good like this. Feel it, too. Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, I swear I can feel MY dick deep in yer shitter, poundin' ya hard and deep, and making you my bitch! My anal bitch, with a big bubbly butt! Ha ha ha ha, I should call you Bubbles. Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, cum for me Bubbles! Cum for me! Cum from me bumming you like the little anal whore you are! Bubbles the butt slut! My slut. Ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooooooodddddddddddddd yeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, fucking cum!"

While those words seemed to reach a crescendo, Nikki shoved two fingers into Alexa's extremely welcoming cunt, and fucked her ass as hard and as deep as she could, given that position. Which in turn, was more than enough to make Alexa cum. And it did, over and over again.

And then, somehow it got even better. In fact, it got so good, that Alexa once again found herself contemplating becoming a full-time bottom. Hell, it might actually not be too bad, if for the first time in her life, she had a top who actually cared about her. Ah fuck, and the humiliation of Nikki Cross being her top, was enough to make her cum so hard she could no longer think coherently.

Nikki was in heaven. Well, that was true for every second of fucking Alexa Bliss in the ass, but this was the very best part. Sure, it was heart-breaking this was the end, but getting to make a pretty girl cum was worth it. Especially this pretty girl. And how she was doing it. Oh yes, Nikki loved being able to touch Alexa Bliss wherever she wanted, and have this Goddess under her complete control.

Of course, her very favourite part, was when she straightened up, and finally was able use every ounce of strength to brutalize that slutty little butt hole. Partly because it made the other female wrestler cum harder and more frequently than before, but mostly, because of just how much it made that big booty jiggle for her.

Because yes, she had been feeling that throughout the anal sex, but it truly became like jelly in a massive earthquake. And God, the sound of flesh smacking off flesh was almost just as good as all that jiggling against her thighs. Almost. Same as Alexa's screams of pleasure, the other end of the dildo hitting her clit, and the sheer joy of sodomizing a multiple times former champion and Alpha female.

Which ultimately all caught up with Nikki, and she was left with no choice but to cum. Hell, she wasn't even able to hold back for as long as she normally did, it was just all so, so good. However, she was able to push herself through that wonderful climax, so she continued the ass pounding, and made sure they both came plenty of times after it.

She would've loved to continue the verbal encouragement, but really, what was there left to say? Especially when in this case, actions spoke louder than words. In fact, they might be too loudly. Namely, surely this had to be sending the message loud and clear that Nikki didn't want to be the other girl's bitch. No, she wanted the mighty Alexa Bliss to be hers.

Because there was never any doubt that this big fat ass had been actually made for fucking, and the biggest prize in the industry was the ability to own it. To have Alexa Bliss as their anal bitch. And that's exactly what The Goddess would be. Her little anal bitch. Something she was stating loud and clear, with what had truly become a rectum wrecking.

Don't get Nikki wrong. She wasn't going to make the mistake of treating Alexa like crap, as so many others had before her. No, she was going to give that perfect anal pet all the love, care and attention she needed. Make sure that Alexa wasn't giving up her ass reluctantly out of obligation, but because she wanted too. Needed too.

That she couldn't live her life anymore, if she wasn't getting the daily butt fuckings she so richly deserved. Maybe even hourly. Hell, this perfect bubble butt should have a dildo stuffing it 24/7. Which was the last coherent thought the brunette had for a while, until she collapsed down onto the equally tired blonde, the two of them just lying there for a while, before with a beaming smile Nikki started peppering kisses all over the other girl's shoulders.

"That was amazing!" Nikki gushed excitedly, before adding dreamily, "You're amazing."

"Thanks..." Alexa said dismissively, then after a brief pause asked, "So, can I taste my ass now?"

"Really?" Nikki beamed happily, surprised that it was that easy, "You really want too?"

"Yes." Alexa admitted bashfully, before quickly adding, "What? I've been through the most embarrassing part of bottoming. I might as well go all the way. And, I just... like it, you know."

"I know." Nikki grinned again, before quickly adding, "But you know what you have to do first, right?"

"Yeah." Alexa grumbled, then added, "Just, don't take a picture for it, okay? Or at least, don't send it to anyone. Or show anyone."

"What about you?" Nikki teased.

"Well, obviously show me." Alexa rolled her eyes.

"Okay, then..." Nikki said, doing as she was told, and then ordering, "Spread your cheeks, Alexa. Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, show me that gape."

"Whatever." Alexa grumbled, slowly doing as she was told.

Alexa did unfortunately cry out in disappointment just before this, making it crystal clear that she wanted that dick back in her butt. And she would get it, she promised herself that. In fact, she would get it real soon. And why shouldn't she? Nikki had given her everything she had, and she couldn't break her.

Which meant that Alexa could indulge in her submissive feelings tonight, and get it out of her system once and for all. Or at least, that was what she told herself, as she reached back to spread her cheeks nice and wide, exposing her gaping ass hole. Something Nikki chuckled wickedly at for a few long seconds, before retrieving her phone so she could take pictures of it.

Honestly, she took way too many, and Alexa was surprised that she put up with it. But then again, Nikki just looked so cute and happy, and this would likely be her biggest achievement in the WWE as a top, so she supposed that she could let her enjoy it. Besides, there was definitely something to be said for the delicious humiliation of exposing herself in this way.

Especially as Nikki insisted in getting Alexa's face in a couple of those pictures, just so there was absolutely no doubt who this was. But then again, there was something that the blonde benefited from, when the brunette finally showed her those pictures, once again enhancing the delicious humiliation that she had been bombarded with tonight.

"Great work, Nikki. Really, top-notch stuff." Alexa said dismissively, interrupting the brunette's latest babbling session about the blonde's big ass.

"Thanks, Lexi." Nikki preened with delight.

"Now..." Alexa asked, licking her lips hungrily, "Can I have my treat?"

"Absolutely." Nikki beamed, moving back, and then ordering gently, "Come and get it."

Without another word, Alexa quickly crawled over to where she could wrap her lips around the tasty treat. Where she could taste the deepest part of her own ass, something which had her eyelids fluttering closed, and a loud moan of happiness escaping her lips. God, she loved the taste of butt. Especially her own.

Hell, even at her most dominant, Alexa hadn't been able to go without tasting it, if only on her own fingers, or the tongue of one of her bitches. And of course, she had rimmed plenty of her conquests, and even sucked her own strap-on after butt fucking another woman into unconsciousness. But all that, while wonderful in it's own way, wasn't quite as nice as this.

Something she gleefully savoured for a few long minutes, before bobbing her head up and down the shaft, determined to get more of that tasty liquid. Hell, Alexa wouldn't be satisfied until she got every drop of it. Which usually wasn't a problem, and for better or for worse, this didn't seem like it would be a problem. Or getting more cock up her ass.

In fact, given the way Nikki was looking at her, Alexa was confident that she could get everything she wanted, and more. Oh yes, this was the start of a beautiful partnership between them, one in which The Goddess would get everything that she deserved. It was just, at the time, she hadn't known just how right she was Just not in the way she initially thought.

12