Buck Breaker 03: Trevyon Falls

Story Info
Treyvon succumbs with help of his friend.
1.3k words
4.18
1.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whiteboy didn't really care about Treyvon's actual name. He just wanted to make him feel exposed. He could still see Treyvon was sporting a boner inside his shorts. He made Treyvon kneel on the bathroom floor. The yoga mat was only for bucks. The whiteboy did enjoy when his bucks had nice bodies and he loved when they were shown off. He knew most of his audience that bought his videos were black guys.

"Twerk like a ghetto bitch," whiteboy said as he pulled on Jamal's leash. "Put your hands against the wall. I wanna see those cheeks clap."

Jamal did just that. He stood up for the first time since he was tricked and put his hands against the wall. It was pretty cold. Jamal couldn't see much but could still feel his body fine. He squatted a bit and began to twerk. Treyvon was amazed. He had never seen his friend buck naked. He knew he had a big ass but seeing it naked was something else. Jamal's bubble butt wasn't just fat, it was toned at the same time.

"Keep shaking it bitch," the whiteboy was starting to get hard for the first time.

Treyvon saw his friend's black cheeks open and close as he shook it. His butt plug kept hiding and being exposed as his cheeks clapped. This made straight Jamal happy. Knowing he had an audience of more than one. Whiteboy pulled out the oil again and began to oil up Jamal's ass. The light from above made it extremely shiny.

"Get back on the floor bitch. What's your real name?"

"Jamal Henderson..." Jamal answered.

"Good bitch. That's the name I will use in your videos.

Whiteboy walks to Treyvon fully hard. His white cock is 9 inches and is leaking precum. It's about 2 inches from Treyvon's face. He kicks Treyvon on his thigh. "Get naked bitch boy." Treyvon knows he will be trapped if he gets naked so he decides to stand up to make a run for it.

"Catch him Bitch." whiteboy pulls on Jamal's leash and removes his blindfold.

Jamal quickly gets up and runs towards the black male. He quickly hugs Treyvon before he gets to open the bathroom stall and then he realizes it's his friend.

"Bring him to me."

"Please don't Jamal." Treyvon tries to convince his friend.

"Why are you here?" Jamal says whispering.

Whiteboy paddles Jamal's butt as soon as he gets close. "Did I allow you to speak?" Jamal shakes his head no. Treyvon was glad that Jamal didn't assume he was gay. He thinks Treyvon fell for the same trap as he did.

"Do you guys know each other?" whiteboy said sitting rock hard.

"Yes... we're friends." Treyvon said.

"Oh. So you were trying to free your friend."

Treyvon sighed only because both of them didn't realize he was gay. He really thought highly of Jamal's opinion. Jamal really didn't like having to restrain his friend. He wished his friend didn't have the same fate as him.

"Strip him naked."

Jamal started to remove Treyvon's shirt. This made both of their black bodies feel each other. They could feel that each of them were sweaty. Jamal had been teased so much that he liked rubbing against Treyvon's warm body. Jamal held Treyvon's abdomen with one hand and with the other hand he started lowering his shorts and boxers. He had trouble not noticing that his boner kept it from pulling down.

"Move his boner out of the way." the whiteboy just said waiting.

Jamal could feel his friend really did have a boner but he just had no choice but to move it around. He was finally able to lower his shorts and boxers to Treyvon's ankles. Whiteboy collected his shirt and the rest of his belongings. He took Treyvon's phone and placed it inside his duffle bag. Whiteboy knew he had to break this black bitch quickly.

"I'll let you go if you wash me clean." said whiteboy.

"Fine fine. I just wanna go." Treyvon said.

"Fine, let's go to the shower area."

"What. Where people can see?"

"Nobody comes at this time. It's noon."

All three of them walked fully naked except for flip flops. Jamal walked trying to hide his cock cage. Treyvon walked still fully hard but making it point up with his hands in case someone passes by. Whiteboy just walked with a big softie and low hangers. They walked past all the 8 bathroom stalls leaving their items behind. They exited the small bathroom entrance and passed a small section of the locker rooms. There really was nobody around here at this time. Then they finally made it to the shower section.

"Bring that chair over here." whiteboy says as he slaps Treyvon on the ass.

Treyvon walks obediently as his black hard cock bobs up and down. It was a handicap chair. It had a cut out in the middle. Treyvon had to lift it as it didn't slide on the wet ground. The whiteboy sat on it and his softie and low hangers fell through the cut out.

"Alright. Start washing me bitch boy." the whiteboy waited.

Treyvon started the water.

"No. Not with water. With your tongue."

"What the fuck. I'm not cleaning you with my tongue."

"Do you want me to tell your friend, Jamal, your secret?"

Treyvon felt his heart drop. "What do you mean?"

"After you saw me on the toilet. I got a notification..." whiteboy started to explain.

"Okay okay." Treyvon interrupted.

Treyvon got under the seat while Jamal wondered what they were talking about. He thought maybe Treyvon was tricked before he was. Jamal wasn't allowed to speak so he couldn't question.

"There you go bitch boy." whiteboy said as he felt Treyvon's tongue licking up his sweaty balls.

Treyvon had direct access to whiteboy's bitch makers. The scene dug into his nose and he loved it. It just smelled like a natural male. Treyvon understood how Jamal was broken down. Treyvon held himself by the chair's legs as he licked the lowest ball clean. He put the whole ball inside his mouth and washed it clean. Even Jamal secretly felt jealous. He never imagined enjoying seeing his friend do gay shit.

Treyvon couldn't help himself but wash both white balls at the same time. He washed the whole sack clean and whiteboy was happy. Treyvon kept wanting more and wanted more white boy musk. He lifted himself up more and started kissing the whiteboy's ass. Jamal was sad that his friend had been broken just as he was.

"Stop. I'm clean."

Treyvon didn't even realize how much precum had leaked out from his throbbing black cock. It had all fallen on his abdomen. Whiteboy still wanted to test out Treyvon's loyalty. They walked back into the locker room area and fortunately nobody was there.

"Give me 10 jumping jacks." whiteboy said.

Treyvon obeyed and he gave 10 of them. His precum leaked as his throbbing cock bobbed up and down. His precum even whipped around like it was syrup. It didn't help that Treyvon was also able to look at himself in the mirror doing these jumping jacks. Treyvon stood with his pulsating cock after finishing. Whiteboy knew he had the buck and bitch boy under his control. The only thing left was breaking each one individually.

"Let's go back to the stall." whiteboy said as he walked with his back towards them. He didn't even bother looking back because of how confident he was in their obedience.

The whiteboy sat on the toilet while the buck kneeled on the yoga mat and the bitch boy kneeled on the floor. They didn't even have to be told. Whiteboy took Jamal's phone and asked for the password.

"1243" replied Jamal.

"I'm going to make your buck breaking official and I need witnesses. Tell me your friend group."

The whiteboy said as he opened Jamal's snapchat.