Bucket List Ch. 02 - Professor

Story Info
Indian girl's first experience with a cock.
1.9k words
4.32
8.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bucket list series are stories about a 25-year-old girl seeking sexual gratification from different types of people in her list.

About me:

My name is Rasika and I live in Delhi with my parents

Stats: 34C - 28 - 36

Color: Wheatish

Height 5 ft 3'

This is a story about me when I had to join a class for my studies. I was really bad at math, especially geometry and would fail almost all my prelims. My parents decided to enroll me into a top tuition in Delhi so I could pass my geometry as well as get a good percentage. I didn't want to join the class because I knew that the teachers there would be strict, and I would have to dedicate another 2-4 hours after college studying, that too the subject I hated the most. I threw a lot of tantrums, but my father didn't entertain any of them and put me in Mr. Mathur's class.

Mr. Mathur was a very strict teacher. He was really intelligent. We all used to call him Ravan. As far as I knew, he was of marriageable age, but unmarried. He was fair, tall, clean shaven, always dressed professionally, but had a bad temper. If I would've met him outside, I totally would've made out with him, but at the end of the day he was my teacher, he was hot, but I wouldn't do anything about it.

He wouldn't tolerate tardiness in class. When he saw my geometry worksheets, he asked me to sit on the first bench, right below him. I usually sat on the last bench and would flirt with guys, but not during his lectures. I realized that he genuinely cared about my grades and wanted me to understand his subject. He was really passionate towards teaching and would try to make geometry easy. I too started focusing on the subject and would try to go back home and practice sums.

One day I was wearing a tight white top which was a bit low cut. Normally this kind of top wouldn't be allowed, but I was sitting on the last bench. One of the guys I was flirting with jokingly grabbed my boob, and I just screamed. Everyone looked back, and I said 'sorry.' He was laughing, and I playfully slapped his shoulder. All of a sudden, the classes supervisor came to our class. She said that science lecture is cancelled, and we'd be studying geometry instead. I rolled my eyes and shifted to the first bench. Mr. Mathur started teaching and things were normal, until I noticed that every now and then, he would look at me in a weird way. I couldn't understand what was wrong at first, but then I understood that he was staring at my cleavage. My left nipple was hard due to the AC and the guy grabbing my boob. I quickly hid my chest with my bag. It was so weird and awkward. He must've seen my reaction, but he was teaching as if nothing happened. The class ended and he left but I was still thinking about what happened.

Normally I never minded looks from guys, because having boobs and guys being attracted to them is normal. But getting attention from Mr. Mathur was different. Nothing else happened for a week or so and I too forgot about the incident, but after a week, Mr. Mathur called me to the staff room and told me to take a bunch of books to the classroom. When he was giving the books to me, he touched my hand and arm. I quickly took the books and ran. It was the first time in my life that an authority figure tried something so I was nervous. Lots of things followed since that day. More stares, asking me to answer sums, putting me on the spot, walking behind me closely when I used to carry books, touches here and there etc. I never knew things would escalate, to be honest. At that age everything is new to you and you do like these things. In a way I thought that I was crushing on him, and now my crush was responding to me.

Almost a month has passed. I had scored 15/80 in the mock prelims. It was shocking to me, but Mr. Mathur was furious. He scolded me in front of everyone. I couldn't take the humiliation and started crying. After class he asked me to stay back. I was so scared and disappointed. Once everyone left, he locked the door. This was not allowed, but he still did it. He came and sat beside me. He asked me what the problem was, I explained my problem. He put his arm around me and assured me that he will do his best to get me good grades. I looked at him with tears in my eyes. This was the first time I saw him up close. His face was handsome, he didn't have any blemishes. His nerdy glasses looked cute on him. I don't know why but I hugged him. It wasn't sexual at first, I was just grateful that he was going to help me. To my surprise he hugged me back. After a few seconds he held me tighter.

I was overcome with emotions. Right off the bat I knew it was wrong, but I wanted to hug him tighter, I wanted to feel his warmth, smell his sweat, his faint perfume. I was fighting with my brain, but somehow my body made the decision. I hugged him tighter. He caressed my back; I did the same. I felt his arms. We broke the hug and looked at each other. I just looked at him for a split second. I was feeling SO shy! I just closed my eyes tightly. I felt his eyes on me. He cupped the left part of my face. Stroked his thumb on my cheek. I was burning. There was so much excitement and anticipation because I knew he would kiss me. After a few seconds he did. It was sloppy at first, I had very little experience.

We somehow found the rhythm. He slowly pushed his tongue inside my mouth. It was something new, so I pulled back. I looked at him and he told me to relax and just suck on it. We kissed again and I did what he told me to. His breath got faster. He kissed me more passionately. I slid my tongue in now, he was smiling but he sucked my tongue too. It was a very pleasurable sensation. I was so lost in kissing that I didn't realize that he was fondling my boobs. He pinched my nipple from outside and I winced. He started laughing. He kissed my neck now and I was in heaven! He put his palm inside my t-shirt and pressed my boobs. He found my nipple and played with it now. I was so wet. Each time he would press my nipples, it would send a shockwave to my pussy. I knew that I couldn't scream but I would moan slowly.

Suddenly he got up and went towards the switchboard. He switched off one of the lights in the back corner and walked towards it. He asked me to follow him. He looked at me and said, 'I want you to do something for me' I didn't say anything but I had a puzzled look on my face. He asked me if I had ever seen a penis before, I quickly said 'No.' He told me to relax and his hands went towards his belt. He slowly un-buckled his belt and opened the hook and zipper of his formal pant and pulled it down till his ankles. I saw his maroon underwear; he pulled it down too. His cock sprung out. I was shocked to see it. This was the first time that I had seen a cock in real life. The head was bulbous and it was pretty erect. I looked down in shame but my instincts wanted me to stare at it longer, maybe touch it and stroke it.

He came closer, asked me to look at it and feel it. I was really scared but I also wanted to experience how it felt. My hands were trembling but somehow, I forced myself to hold it. It was a weak hold. It felt like skin, with some veins. It was a new texture for me. I looked into his eyes and he encouraged me to explore further. I started caressing it. I felt the length up. I was heaving. He lowered my top and bra swiftly. I was topless in front of him, holding his cock. Never in my dreams had I imagined this would happen. He pressed my boobs and slapped it once. I enjoyed the sensation. How he asked me to take his cock in my mouth. I refused. It was an insane thing to do. I had never done it before. So, he sighed and asked me to give him a hand job first. I stroked his cock, played with the tip, caressed his balls. He was liking the sensation but I sensed that there was some frustration.

Some time had passed, but nothing was happening. With some annoyance, he looked at me and asked me to lie down. I did what he told me to. He held my boobs together and slid his cock in my cleavage. He asked me to spit on his tip s we could lube it up. He started sliding up and down swiftly. He pinched m nipples and pulled it towards him, I moaned. He asked me to take my tongue out and feel the tip when he was boob-fucking me. I took my tongue out and every time it touched my tongue tip; I tasted his salty precum. I liked the taste of it so whenever he would thrust towards my mouth, I would try to cup his cock in my mouth by making an 'O'. He said, just take my tip in and forced it into my mouth. I stroked his underside of the tip with my tongue. I guess he was sensitive there. He started forcing a little more inside my mouth and thrusted faster. He and I made eye contact, It was SOOOO SEXY. He said, 'I'm cumming' and came on top of my boobs. He gave me his handkerchief to wipe the cm off, I did.

After that happened it was extremely awkward. I adjusted my bra and top and sat in a nearby desk. He pulled his underwear, dressed up and adjusted his pant. He looked at me in a very weird way, as if he also knew that this was not supposed to happen. But he just said that I need not worry about the subject and that he would make sure that I'll pass. I was not it the mood to say anything. I just nodded and left.

At home there were many questions. Did it actually happen? Why did it feel so good? Will he ask me to do it again? Should I do it again? Why wasn't he kind afterwards? He came but did he hate it? etc. etc. It didn't go to class for 2 weeks. I just processed it and was ready to face it, but when I went back, he was gone. He had changed the batch timing and I never saw him in the class. In a way I was relieved and then I just let go.