All Comments on 'Budding Sexuality with Glen'

by corylake

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Equus7Equus7almost 3 years ago

Good story. Well written and not too long. Keep writing! True encounters are always the best!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great first story. And Equus7 is so right, true, personal stories are absolutely the best. :)

corylakecorylakealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you tfor the compliments! I'm working on the follow up. I also have some side-background stories for in-between.

After reading it once posted, I saw a number of issues with my own writing: repeating certain words or terms, inconsistent ideas (but still true!), lack of description or background of myself, and even the disparity between saying it's fictional and then saying the activities are true! I don't like my title either - blech.

And yes, the activities and the reactions are true and so are the number of characters. Embellishments are kept very low. Places, names, and some body descriptions are fictional.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

i love it it turn me on

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So hot to see a straight married husband just crumble before his desires….

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercorylake@corylake
New writer. I've enjoyed the stories so much on here that I'm inspired to write my own based on my personal experiences. Yes, the activities in my stories are true, but the names, places and certain situations are not. I try not to embellish as my stories are exciting enoug...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES