Budgetary Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TRCIII
TRCIII
17 Followers

"Get real. There are benefits, trust me. When was the last time Timmy boy had his face in your undergrowth?"

Andrea couldn't stop blushing, and her pussy seemed to now be engaged in non-stop activity; she had heard the term "party in your pants" before but only as it related to guys. What was going on down there? She suspected she was dripping wet nearly to her knees underneath her skirt. She chewed her lip lightly and mumbled her answer. "Never."

Now 'Milla was well and truly shocked. "Never?"

"Never. I wouldn't let him. Again, the perversity factor..."

'Milla cut her off. "Dear God, poor baby. I can't imagine a world where somebody wasn't putting a tongue to my snatch on a regular basis. I'd go crazy. No wonder your poor pussy's going nuts!"

"I just couldn't let him do that, 'Milla. The smell..."

"...is heavenly. And the taste of the ambrosia is even better. Poor guy. Now I feel bad for him, too."

"But only sluts and pervs would..."

"Are you calling me a slut? A perv?" Now it was 'Milla's turn to get a little angry.

"No, 'Milla, you're my best friend, and the most normal person I know. But your clientele is different and...what are you doing?"

'Milla set down her drink and was suddenly a whirlwind of activity, unbuttoning her blouse and jeans, revealing no underwear underneath. Within 5 seconds, while a speechless Andrea looked on, 'Milla was standing before her friend in her altogether—stark naked, nude. With a snatch as smooth as a grape.

Andrea's mouth hung open. She tried to speak, but couldn't form words. 'Milla filled in the gap. "I'm not just the president of the 'no-hair' club; I'm a customer." Andrea's only response was to finish her drink, quickly set it down and swap with 'Milla's to take a further healthy swig. 'Milla's mostly-untouched glass was now half-empty. But during it all, Andrea's eyes never left the few square inches of bare flesh between her friend's legs...well, maybe a quick peek at her perky B-cups, but mostly she couldn't stop staring at her friend's crotch.

"Well? Do I look 'pre-adolescent' to you? Or am I still all woman? These tits might not be as big as your Cs, but they're not mosquito bites, either. Trust me when I say that no one seeing you naked will mistake you for a pre-teen. By the way, like I was trying to tell you before, the sex—without all that fuzz getting in the way—is amazing. I doubt I'll ever go back..." Suddenly, she noticed her drunken friend leaning toward her, hand outstretched, as if to touch the object of her gaze. Then Andrea's hand sprung back as if burned. And still her eyes remained glued to the naked pussy in front of her.

"Hey, I'm up here!" 'Milla joked. "And yes, you may touch it. Frankly, it could use a little touching, right about now...this conversation has been getting me a little worked up," she continued, giggling drunkenly.

Andrea appeared to have not heard a word. Her mouth was hanging open slightly, and her tongue unconsciously darted out to lick her upper lip. Her mouth was suddenly dry, but her pussy was gushing a small waterfall between her legs. She was sure she had never seen anything so sexy, and the compulsion to touch (taste?) what she was seeing was growing stronger by the second. Her hand once again crept forward of its own volition, while her other hand poured the final half of 'Milla's potent drink into her mouth to quench her thirst.

Of course, her thirst was unabated...no amount of alcohol would substitute for the slick juices she wanted so very badly now. Her mind began to fill again with those same lurid images of the stunning, slutty redhead, worshipping her lover, only now the pictures weren't of Tim...they were of 'Milla. And the slutty, bare-pussied redhead was her(!), on her knees, rubbing and worshipping, licking, suckling 'Milla's clit, slurping up her juices in wild abandon.

Back in the real world, 'Milla watched her friend as she sank to her knees, one hand outstretched, longing to touch, the other setting the empty glass on the floor and quickly finding its way between her own legs, to the treasure still hidden underneath her skirt.

Then, 'Milla closed the gap, taking a step toward her friend's hand, allowing it reach the object of its desire. As if that simple touch had closed the switch on an electrical connection, the moment her hand reached 'Milla's bare cleft, her own hand finally set off a cum of monumental proportions in her own furry snatch.

* * * *

When Andrea awoke, she was lying in the exquisitely comfortable salon chair, with her feet in the padded stirrups, her head still woozy from the drink...and from the explosive orgasm that had, amazingly, caused her to pass out. Then she realized she was naked. Next she realized there was some sort of incredible, amazing, exquisitely delicious activity going on between her legs. Finally, she saw the long, luscious black mane of her best friend spread across her thighs, her face nuzzling her crotch, her lips and tongue obviously the root cause of that amazing feeling in her pussy. She saw her friend looking at her over her abundant bush, eyes smiling, as she continued her delightful ministrations.

'Milla gave another quick lick and broke contact long enough to say, "I thought you should at least have one cum this way, so you'd have something to compare it with, because the next time you have a tongue down here, all this..." 'Milla ran her fingers through Andrea's thick, silky pubes. "...all this fur will be gone." And she returned her mouth to Andrea's pussy while her friend was still recovering her wits.

For a moment Andrea almost screamed in shock and horror...and then, slowly, her traitorous hands once again made their way toward her crotch, now blocked in their progress by her best friend's face. She settled for caressing and gently stroking 'Milla's silky black hair as she was pleasured beyond her wildest imaginings. The gentle stroking of 'Milla's hair soon changed to cupping 'Milla's gorgeous head, then clasping and clutching as she soared toward another peak. Then suddenly...crashing cymbals and flying stars and fireworks and explosions and...

* * * *

Andrea awoke for the second time, and she found herself still in the adjustable chair, feet still in the stirrups, her uncovered, furry snatch the highest point on her body except for her silky tits. She looked groggily to the left and saw no one, then turning to the right, she was greeted by the sight of 'Milla's naked pussy, mere inches from her face, legs and nether lips parted slightly while she caressed her best friend's hair. Andrea was even more fascinated by this close-up view than before, taking note of the glistening juices forming at the tidy juncture of 'Milla's moist lips. She saw how her best friend's clit seemed to practically quiver in its sheath as she shifted position, and how the lips slid together and then apart, with a tendril of shiny juices still connecting their inner surface, when she changed her stance. She once again found her hand reaching for the all-consuming object of her passion.

'Milla stepped back, with a low, "Unh, unh, baby girl. Not again. Not yet, anyway." She murmured softly and still continued to pet and stroke her friend's hair as she came fully back to earth, trying in vain to shake off the effects of her double orgasm and her alcohol-induced haze. As 'Milla backed out of reach, Andrea couldn't stop a small sound of disappointment from escaping her lips, and her own 'neglected', traitorous snatch began a new round of twitching and clenching from being so close to the pussy she craved.

"Shhhh, just rest, now, while 'Milla takes care of you. You're right, no stranger should be allowed to touch that sacred place between your legs. Only someone who knows you and loves you should have that gift. Now, do you still want that jungle removed? You're all prepped and ready...I've already applied the topical anesthesia, so there won't be a bit of pain. You may still feel some discomfort, when the waxed strips are yanked off, but..."

"No, no waxing, 'Milla! I can't do it. I know it'll still hurt; I can't help it, I just know..."

"Shhhh, shhh, all right, we'll use another method, but the waxing would be better; it would stay smoother for longer."

"What about that laser you mentioned..."

"Well, yes, that's completely painless, but..."

"It won't hurt at all?"

"No, it won't hurt a bit, but..."

"That's all I care about. I want my pussy as pretty and sexy and...and as bare as yours is."

"You're familiar with laser hair removal, right? You know it's..."

"I've heard of it! I'm not completely ignorant, you know," Andrea stated, haughtily. "Now, please, hurry. I want to know what all the fuss is about. I can't believe sex will be any better than what I've just had, but if you say bare is better, I can't wait to find out."

"Alright then, let me get to work. You're sure you know..."

"Please don't make me beg any more. Just do it."

"Okay, if you say so, but you may regret..."

"Please!! Hurry! Before I lose my nerve."

'Milla hurried, before she lost her nerve.

* * * *

Andrea could barely contain herself during the entire procedure. Having her friend so close to her privates again, occasionally wiping up the juices from her continually-drooling pussy, touching and clippering her fur, and then, as the procedure progressed, her skin...her newly naked skin, her incredibly silky smooth skin, her tingling, excited skin—was causing her to practically cum again. Even stray cooling air currents and her friend's hot breath seemed to ignite sparks in her spasming snatch. She wanted to feel herself...but what she really wanted was for her friend to taste her again. She wanted—needed—something more than the teasing caresses and stroking as her friend removed her bush. She wished she could see what was going on a little better...and more importantly she wished she could guide her friend's face back to her needy crotch. But 'Milla was intently working away between her legs, and seemingly oblivious to her friend's increasingly frantic desires.

'Milla was definitely NOT oblivious of her friend's need. Toward the end, she found she was going to have to 'accidentally' brush against Andrea's clit. The way it was poking out it was almost impossible to completely avoid, but she had managed for most of the procedure...until there was no hair left except for the area directly around that turgid bud. She had saved all the removed fur in a little baggie for later, for her friend to remember her bush by. She would have a merkin made of it, so Andrea could wear it whenever she really missed her bush.

She suspected Andrea really had no idea that this was a permanent procedure, but she had tried to warn her, and it was much too late to worry about that now. Gone is gone. 'Nothing left to do but remove that cute little patch surrounding her love button,' she thought to herself. 'Let's get ready...I have a suspicion this last part won't be easy.' 'Milla set down her tools and prepared to deal with any contingency as she 'tested the waters', so to speak.

Sure enough, all Andrea's pussy had been waiting for was that one subtle, stroking touch to her clit from the tip of 'Milla's finger. Andrea erupted once again, her crotch thrusting upward from the chair, seeking greater contact from 'Milla's finger, her hand, her tongue, anything...which 'Milla obligingly gave, quickly cupping her friend's bottom, holding her lover's crotch firmly to her mouth and suckling her clit directly. Naturally, Andrea came even more explosively and thrashed and spasmed and came and came as her friend gently mouthed her hypersensitive clit...and she passed out once more.

'I have never seen anything like this one's responsiveness. I knew she'd be special...she was, indeed, made for sex. I'm so glad I've got this all recorded...my best friend, and now at long last, my lover.'

With Andrea unconscious, 'Milla was able to quickly finish the job. Even though Andrea's pussy still continued its endless cycle of clenching and drooling, and still twitched spastically whenever 'Milla had to touch her clit again, the fleshquakes were much less severe with Andrea 'gone', so to speak. She was done before Andrea even came around...whereupon she found her friend 'Milla once again working personally and with great attention to detail on her latest project.

* * * *

"Oh my God, 'Milla. Oh my god. Oh. Oh yes. Why didn't you tell me before? Unh...why did you hide this from me? Ooooh...why didn't anybody let me know what this would be like? Oh, yeah, right there, oh god, yeah, oh my, oh I can't...believe...I'm cumming...again...I'm cumming...unhhhh...I'm cumming...Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh...oh, yesss, oh my, oh god, unh, oh, oh, oh god, so good, oh my god, no, please, no more, oh yes, please, oh god, oh...no, not another...not again...oh, oh, oh...Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh...oh, oh, 'Milla, I love you, I love you, oh, please, please, 'Milla, please...oh, oh...oh, god...oh...oh, please, stop, please let me rest...catch my breath...please...oh...oh, yeah...please...oh, oh...oh, god...oh, yes...more, more...please...don't stop...please...oh...oh, god...Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh...oh, oh...thank you, 'Milla, thank you. What...what are you doing to my ass? Please...please let me up...no...oh no...oh...oh yeah...oh yes...oh, god...oh, 'Milla...how can there be more? Oh, god, yes! Yes...yes! Cumming! Cumming...oh, yes...'Millaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

As 'Milla finally let Andrea slowly calm down from her latest cum in a series of—conservatively estimating—17 massive orgasms (but who's counting?) 'Milla smiled with her mouth still firmly pressed against her best friend's twitching pussy, and watched the effects of different tonguing and fingering techniques registering on Andrea's tear-streaked face as she gently lapped up the seemingly never-ending stream of creamy juice pouring from that newly-naked hole. At last Andrea seemed to be partially recovered enough to form complete sentences...sentences of mostly gibberish, but grammatically correct gibberish, nonetheless.

"Now, your turn, my dear, sweet Andrea. Let's see if you've learned anything by experiencing my techniques...although, God knows you haven't stayed awake for quite a lot of them..."

Andrea growled in pleasure and reached out to her best friend for her first taste of pussy juice, as 'Milla prepared to slowly slide up Andrea's body to perch above her face. The feel of 'Milla's breasts...and stomach...and then her friend's silky-smooth pudenda sliding over her own naked, juice-coated snatch, caused her to cum again during the torturously-slow shifting of position.

'Milla was stopped while her friend clutched her body and ground her freshly-lasered pussy against her own silky snatch, riding out another cum. She nearly came herself as they pushed pussy against pussy, lip to lip and clit to clit...tongues now sliding freely in each other's mouth, as they kissed and moaned and ground together, hugging and clasping each other in their newfound love.

When Andrea's latest cum had subsided, briefly, 'Milla thought, 'I gotta get that mouth on my box before I go nuts, myself!' That goal had to wait yet a little bit more, as Andrea came once again on 'Milla's thigh. This time her mouth worked 'Milla's perky tits, suckling and nipping at her nipples and breasts as she rode her lover's thigh to another crashing cum. 'Never been a sex toy before,' 'Milla thought to herself, and nearly laughed aloud with joy as she continued her slow, careful, immensely enjoyable progress to her goal.

* * * *

Andrea's first taste of pussy juice caused a cum all by itself...with her hands' assistance, of course. As soon as 'Milla had almost reached her goal of planting her pussy on her lover's hungry mouth, balanced partially on her hands and knees, Andrea's own hands were free to explore the newfound territory of her naked pussy. She gasped at the incredible sensitivity of all that naked skin, and she wondered why she'd put up with that furry mess covering her playground all these years.

'Milla's instructions were simple. "Stick out your tongue. Make it stiff. I want to try something..." Andrea had followed those directions to the best of her ability, and her enhanced receptivity to orders spurred her on to amazing capabilities. The result was a small spear of flesh sticking amazingly far out of her mouth, mere inches from 'Milla's dripping snatch. Slowly, 'Milla lowered herself onto the rigid tongue, impaling her pussy as if on a miniature cock. Her folds enveloped and began caressing and squeezing Andrea's tongue exactly as if she were settling her snatch onto a man's dick, and the curled tongue served as a conduit to pipe her steaming juices directly into her lover's mouth.

Between the touch of her hands on her own engorged clit and slippery slit, and the explosion of flavor that consumed her tongue as 'Milla's pussy surrounded and squeezed and leaked juices onto her straining lingual digit, Andrea's pussy once again erupted into an extended explosion of juices and joy. Her tongue, miraculously, never wavered; it remained steadfast and stiff, allowing 'Milla to continue her slow progress down the mini-shaft until Andrea's lips met 'Milla's, and the moans and screams of orgasm communicated themselves directly into 'Milla's crotch.

'Milla, for her part, was in a minor ecstasy herself as she bounced lightly and squeezed Andrea's tongue with her cunt muscles, 'riding' the mini-cock. While she enjoyed the delicious sensations of Andrea's tongue spearing her twat, she was really just waiting—as patiently as she could—for Andrea to recover enough to pay proper attention to the matter at hand...or at tongue, rather. Although 'Milla had had inexperienced lovers before, she'd never met one quite so eager to please as this one. 'Milla knew she was in for the 'ride' of her life—no pun intended.

* * * *

A couple of sweaty, cum-filled hours later, Andrea had finally seemed to have enough. For the moment. As long as no one touched her clit. Or anywhere near it. She was snuggled securely in her newfound lover's arms, as they lay side by side on the cozy futon in the corner of the room. Although comfortably entwined with 'Milla, Andrea kept her legs slightly parted to avoid pressure on her still-overheated pussy, and kept a safe distance between her crotch and her lover's body as they lay together, caressing each other and sharing afterglow and pillow talk.

Andrea had proved an apt pupil, quickly discovering all of the secrets to pleasing her best friend to the maximum extent possible. Of course, Andrea continued to cum as well, at regular intervals throughout the joy-filled journey of exploration.

With minimal guidance, she quickly learned exactly how 'Milla liked to have her pussy licked, how long before she could touch her clit directly, how much pressure to exert, when and how to use teeth and tongue, how to nibble and suckle 'Milla's breasts to maximum excitation, how to use her hands and fingers and lips and hair and even toes(!) to tantalize and tease her lover, how to tickle her anal rim and when to plunge her tongue inside, and most of all, how to keep gently using her mouth and tongue as 'Milla crashed over the edge and slowly came down from the peak of her pleasure, to guide her back up the mountain toward her next delightful climax.

Her continued exploration of her own smooth pussy occurred simultaneously and she quickly discovered she could easily cum from the delightful sensations of her naked mound and distended clit rubbing on a variety of textures and surfaces. Her breasts and even her ass also seemed to register a new level of heightened sensitivity, and often contributed to her own inadvertent orgasms when stimulated for extended periods of time...like 10 seconds or so.

TRCIII
TRCIII
17 Followers