All Comments on 'Buds'

by SecondCircle

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

OMG, blew twice. Hot.

Alex_WiltsAlex_Wilts5 months ago

Super sexy story. The details really did it for me.

JRSONJRSON5 months ago

I really enjoyed this smoking hot story!

It has always been of my favorite sexual fantasies. Two good buds messing around for the first time!

In some instances their is a magnetism drawing one to

the prize. Just as happened with Dalton initially. Very likely he had fantasized, possibly even planned some about going for it. Not sure, but it kind of felt as tho he was trying to slowly seduce Ian. So he likely read Ian's body language well enough to know he was at least curious himself. Staying in his briefs was unusual, then stripping them off and being totally exposed gave the impression he had hopes at least that things could escalate. His initial hunger seemed almost uncontrollable after he got busy... Very hot!

Like Dalton, my first time, I could not help being drawn as risky as it was, for a much closer look and feel. The 1st trembling hand reaching out to take hold of a nice looking flaccid or erect cock. Feeling that initial unexpected heat radiating from another cock is much different and more exciting than just playing with ones own cock.

The taboo of the act making it so much more risky and dangerously hot! Feeling the heat on your face and taking in the male pheromones and scent if it goes that far...... before taking that first nervous taste, enjoying the smooth soft texture of the glans... that 1st taste of pre cum...

My own experience has revealed that many young horny buddies are at least curious about how it would feel to take hold of a buds steamy warm cock for the first time. Even better when things end up leading to kinky full blown hot oral sex!

This very hot, well written story brought back some personal memories for me.

furluvrcafurluvrca4 months ago

Aww, hell yeah!

powertrainpowertrain4 months ago

Mmmm. I'm si jealous

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSecondCircle@SecondCircle
"If you walk about the city long enough, you might glimpse a man, a cloaked man who strays from the typical path. You might fancy him an illusion or a trick of the eye. But whatever his form, he's there. Were you close enough to discern, you'd find that he is without a face. E...