Buff 'n' Up The Duff Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With an exasperated groan June put her hands to her face again. She knew where this story was going, having been told and heard it several times before. She wished Kate could be spared the discomfiture.

"He grabbed my butt to pull me closer but misjudged just how close to climaxing he was at the time and came all up my back. From collarbone to waistline I was covered in his load."

Kate predictably cringed.

"I always feel it was fated though. We ended up falling in love and marrying," Raven explained. ""He's Raven's father."

June had since before her mother's explanation pressed her head to the table in shame, wanting the embarrassment to finally end. It never was how she pictured her mother and father meeting for the first time. She always imagined them bumping into one another at a band concert or something, not a hotel for what was known in the call girl business as an 'outcall.'

Still. At least Kate now knew whom June got her intense nympho sexuality from. And of course, the blonde was now especially more enlightened in regards to how open Raven could be about, well, pretty much anything, if her tale was anything to go by. Kate already knew about June's father, of course. But her mother previously working as a call girl professionally? That was definitely news. Kate always had this idea Raven was a hippie of some sort. But she got that all wrong.

"Can we get back to eating now?" June queried with slight annoyance.

"What, each other?" Raven joked. "I thought did that already?"

"God, you're unbelievable sometimes," June quipped.

Kate chuckled.

###

Kate's parents Maria and Vincent's marriage wasn't what it once was. Neither of them were willing to admit what kept them at odds, but that didn't stop the otherwise conservative couple from trying to mend the fence. Or rather, spice things up between them. But even then, it didn't seem as if that helped either.

"Jesus Christ, Vince, I've been tugging this thing for five minutes and it still hasn't gotten hard." Maria endeavored to up the pacing of her tugging Vincent's cock, listening to his breaths as he held a hand to the back of her head. "Are you sure you're still—"

"Yes!" Vincent always had a sense of performance anxiety, so to be called out the way he was on account of his dick not getting hard was sure to rile him.

"Maybe if I..." Maria positioned her husband's cock between her breasts and massaged it. The feeling was good. Vincent couldn't deny that. But that's all it was - a feeling. Same as before, he couldn't feel himself getting hard at the prospect of his wife giving him a titjob. No luck there, either. And Maria was getting annoyed by his obvious lack in performance. "Fucking hell!"

"I'm sorry, Maria. Really. I'm just—"

"Tired?" Maria stepped away from Vincent and moved to the dressing table to sit at it. Crossing one smooth leg over the other, she pulled out a cigarette from the pack near the lip balm. "You said that the last time. The time before that? Well, you know as well as I there was no dog barking."

Vincent looked away guiltily. Maria saw it, offering a scornful glare in return.

"Oh, don't give me that look. You know the pills are there." She gestured to the cylindrical pill box near her rose lipstick. "Take a couple of them and we can at least try getting back at it."

"No. No, I'm not taking those pills." Vincent was absolutely sure he didn't need the Viagra. Taking them would be admitting defeat. Taking them would show his age. "I'm not that desperate."

Maria scoffed. "Don't get all sanctimonious with me. You are that desperate. Trust me." She offered her husband the pill box, the contents shaking around inside invitingly. "Take them."

It was at this point Vincent found himself presented with a moral quandary. One part of him was still unwilling to admit defeat, while another wanted to please his wife for the betterment of their marriage. Vincent was, of course, also aware of his wife's sharpness. No doubt if Vincent didn't take the pills, Maria would sue for divorce on the grounds of their marriage obviously coming apart at the seams. That would be the truth, of course, but Maria would blame on Vincent's poor performance out of spite.

So he took the box and was just about to take a couple of pills — one was the recommended dose, but two were taken for good measure — but he was saved by the sudden boom of heavy metal music, grunting and heavy steel clanging from Kate's bedroom. Of all people, Kate saved Vincent. But of course, Maria wasn't particularly happy. She'd spread her legs across the bed when Vincent wasn't looking, too busy being thankful for Kate's timely intervention to notice.

"Ignore her! Take me, I'm desperate for a fuck, Vinnie." Maria rubbed her clit in an effort to entice him, moaning sensually. Maria wasn't going to let that thing of a daughter get in the way of the weeks-long harboring she had for a decent fuck, running her hands across her breasts.

But then the came the knocks from the door, followed closely by the irked tones of Kate's younger brother Callum. "You gonna tell her to turn that down? I'm trying to fucking study here."

"Can't you do it?" Maria called back, hoping she wouldn't lose this rare moment with her husband. "We're kinda busy here."

A moment's pause. "You want me to go into the basement...with her?"

Vincent grumbled. He knew moving away from Maria now would just make things worse between them, but something had to be done about the noise. "I'll be right back."

"No! Leave the freak alone! Get back me and fuck me!"

Vincent left, leaving Maria to grumble exasperatedly, blaming Kate for ruining yet another intimate moment between the couple. A pillow was thrown across the room, knocking a framed picture of Maria and Vincent off the mantle in its trajectory, shattering and ripping into pieces. Maria picked it up but didn't see much reason in repairing it, she thought. To her, it acted as a manifest echo of her marriage to Vincent — broken, shattered, ripped apart.

All of which she blamed Kate for.

###

Weeks had passed. Given the start of the new college term and the influx of homework to go through, Kate's interaction with her family was at its all-time lowest. This was in spite of the fact her mother Maria had before then caught onto the fact Vincent was more sympathetic towards his daughter than initially let on. That said, it wasn't enough to suggest Kate might have an ally in the family after all. Far from it, actually.

Maria's disappointment in not having sex with Vincent so often as she'd hoped spurred the woman into action. Regardless of his inability to 'get it up,' and refusal to take the Viagra, Maria was determined to entice her husband. Anything to ensure he stayed in line. That was to say, make sure he didn't sympathize with Kate.

So Maria took it upon herself to get a boob job. She'd always wanted one, yet never found much of a reason to actually get it — until now. It seemed, then, that Vincent's impotency played a vital part in that. Doctor Bennett Dresner was regarded the best cosmetic surgeon in the industry, on the Harmony Review magazine at the age of twenty-five. Now forty-six, he was at the top of his game, the king with crown.

Maria faced the mirror, scrutinizing every perceivable detail her new boobs boasted. Gone was that annoying little freckle near her areola, leaving in its wake nothing but smooth breast fat. Throwing her hand at the breast, she fondled her nipple. Tender. Perfect. More than worth the two grand it set Maria back to pay, going from her natural C-cups to Gs. More than double their previous size. That ought to be big enough to interest Vincent. "Wonderful job, Bennett."

Maria squeezed her breasts like a pornstar, the doctor sat on his stool watching though the mirror. He'd already insisted Maria's enhancements were his best job yet. But of course, perhaps he just said things like that to make the women feel better about themselves. Then again, Bennett wouldn't be the industry's top dog for nothing.

Maria turned sideways and looked down at her ass. That always never looked perky enough to her. Even when she tried toning up through working out, it just didn't work well enough to suit her. She cupped her hands over her butt and frowned. "I was thinking about getting my ass done next."

Bennett chuckled. He knew what Maria was aiming for. "I see. Something for Vincent to look at, at the front and back."

"Exactly."

"What were you thinking?"

Maria couldn't resist looking down at her cleavage again. God, just how big a dick could she fit in there now? The thought alone was enough to send the woman into a flurry of deeply sexual, perverted thoughts. She could probably start doing porn if she wanted. And not just with Vincent.

She flashed a glance at Bennett.

"Was thinking of a cross between bubble butt and tight glutes like those CrossFit chicks you see on YouTube."

Bennett noted that down on his notepad. Something like Maria's request could be done easily by a guy of his skill. Then again, he was the only guy with that. He watched Maria intently as she gathered her things, his mind already picturing her enhanced buttocks. "Well, the door is always open to you, Maria."

Maria parted with a wave, closing Bennett's office door behind her. Straightening up, she opened her handbag and pulled out a stick of rose lipstick and applied it evenly.

Smacking her lips, she set off.

###

Vincent was happy. This was the first time in a while where he was off work and had the house to himself for a few hours, so hopefully nobody would blame him for having a couple of beers, a few snacks and watching football. Manchester United were up against Arsenal, their arses being handed to them four-nil. Vincent was neither a Manchester United or Arsenal fan at heart. It was just a match to watch while time passed, really.

And time did pass. Before he knew it, night had crept in, the sun replaced by a bright full moon. Vincent realized then how Maria hadn't yet announced her return from her weekend shopping spree with her sister. Vincent wasn't one to usually panic, or worry for that matter, but there was indeed a first time for everything. And for him, tonight was time.

Vincent fumbled panickily for his phone, texting Maria for her whereabouts. He didn't even give the text a few seconds to be sent before rushing to phone her. Yet then the call just rang out, which didn't do much to pacify Vincent's fear.

But then the knob on the front door rattled, coming hand in hand with an odd scratching sound from beyond. Driven by fear, Vincent grabbed the empty bottle near the tea tray and aimed it worthlessly at the door with a whimper.

"Who is it?" he called out, his heart racing.

"Who the hell do you think it is," Maria called out from behind the door, her voice clearly wrought with exasperation. "Come open this door for me. I can't do it with all these bags."

Vincent's relief was like a powerful drug. He had wondered what kept Maria so long. The clock had just struck seven but she was usually home by five. Vincent unlocked the door and performed his husbandly duty of helping Maria with the bags, taking them into the kitchen and started unloading the contents into their respective cupboards and drawers.

Maria took off her jacket and shoes, slipping into a pair of candy-floss pink slippers and deliberately passed the mirror on the wall so she could check her new implants. Of course she felt better about herself - that was partly the point of it all. She just needed a second opinion now.

Vincent returned from the kitchen and of course the first thing he saw was Maria checking herself out, cupping her breasts in her hands and biting her lip suggestively. The slight change in lighting was the 'tell' Maria sought that she was being observed.

"You like 'em?" She turned to face her husband with a smile, keeping her hands cupped around her mammaries. Judging by his expression, Vincent was obviously shocked by the sudden changes in his better half. "GGs. More than double their previous size."

Vincent's reaction wasn't what Maria expected. What she hoped would happen was for her husband to blindly faun over her new enhancements. Instead, for better or worse, he dared to question. "When did you get these? How?"

"Are they not big enough?" Maria tried enticing her husband, squeezing her breasts and tweaking her nipples in the hope that would be enough for his train of thought to derail. But nothing. If anything, it just made Vincent more curious. "They were made with the latest expansion technology. If they're not big enough. All you gotta do so is say and I'll make them bigger. All I have to do is think."

The fact Maria completely ignored his initial question aside, the offhand mention of 'the latest expansion technology' only strengthened Vincent's desire to know the truth. It sounded expensive, this technology. Although he had to admit it sounded intriguing. Not enough for him to completely abandon his morals and let Maria do as she wished, however.

"Maria, level with me here. How did you pay for all this?"

Maria knew the answer she'd offer Vincent would sting. But considering she was so quick to make her decision in the first place, it was clear she didn't really care. Usually, Maria would tell Vincent to sit down someplace when she was going to give him a heavy-hitter, but this time she just broke it to him. "I used all our savings. Every last penny."

Vincent's heart sank. Every penny? There was easily fifteen grand stashed in their savings account, most of which was going towards an extension later in the year. They had planned it right down to every minuscule detail. Now that plan had been snuffed away by Maria's self-centeredness.

Maria herself had noted Vincent's silence. He hadn't yet said a word since he broke the news. Was it that hard to process and bear? She decided to break the silence. "I did this for us. For you. God knows you've been trying to get it up for the past few months. I keep telling you the Viagra will help, but I think these new breasts of mine will do an even better job."

Vincent watched, the soft sound of creaking flesh teasing his ears as Maria's breasts began their slow and subtle expansion. Fabric tore as it gave way, button after button popping free from her blouse, allowing her mammaries to breathe freely, defying gravity itself.

"I need to warn you. Bennett did say the expansion technology is still in the experimental phase, but I think it's doing just fine. Wouldn't you agree?"

Vincent finally managed to will himself into responding. And he did so in a way that didn't particularly please Maria. "No, enough! I can't believe you did this. How could you have been so selfish as to give yourself a boobjob? What made you think I was going to be okay with you squandering our savings? And don't think for a second I fell for your 'I did this for us' bullshit. You're only trying to get me on your side because you know I pity Kate."

Maria's eyes narrowed. The mere mention of Kate was enough to blacken her attitude. Kate. The freak. Maria knew there was no point in trying to convince Vincent of otherwise. He was right. Maria was, indeed, trying to corrupt him. Vincent though, was incorruptible it seemed.

But in spite of that, Maria wasn't going to let her changes go unused. She put her shoes and jacket back on and headed to the door.

"Where you going?" Vincent called angrily.

"Out. Somewhere I know the new me can be most appreciated."

Maria slammed the door behind her. She wasn't sure when she'd be back. If she even wanted to be.

***

Maria hadn't been to the Melting Pot in months. It was where she and Vincent first dated and where he proposed all those years back. Life now seemed so different. They had a daughter who could just as easily be mistaken for being male, a son whom Maria was convinced was gay, and a husband now starting to show his age. So to her, both her children and her husband turned out to be disappointments, one way or another.

Melting Pot was a middle-class restaurant, so to see a high-profile limousine stopped at the curb just outside the establishment threw Maria off. Was there some sort of celebrity dining there for publicity, acting like 'one of the people'? Maria wasn't particularly a nosy person but just had to know. This was likely one of those rare moments where if one didn't take charge of it, they'd never get a chance again in their lifetime.

The familiar scent of rich madras filled Maria's nostrils, bringing back in full detail the memories she first thought of: Vincent sat at the window booth as he waited for Maria on their first date together. He was so handsome then. Still was now, in a way, she supposed.

The bartender eyeballed Maria's breasts first when she approached. The large, gravity-defying things jutted outwards, threatening to pop that last button that dearly clung on for dear life. Maria positioned herself on the stool directly facing the bartender and smiled at him.

"At least someone's gotten a reaction from seeing me. Bourbon on the rocks. And make it snappish."

A deep chuckle came from Maria's side. She couldn't quite tell if it was one of derision or suggesting the person was familiar with her plight. All the same, she took the glass of bourbon in one swig, clicked her fingers to get the bartender's attention and ordered another. But then another chuckle came, this time annoying Maria.

"Something funny, buddy?" She didn't bother looking at the stranger. That would've just validated his existence at a time when Maria would've preferred being alone. She swigged the other glass of bourbon, took a handful of peanuts from the complimentary bowl to eat in silence, and sighed dejectedly at her reflection. "Suppose you think my tits are too big, is that it?"

The stranger looked at Maria's breasts. Yes, he thought Maria's breasts were big. But too big? Far from it. He shuffled his weight over to turn and face Maria. Through the mirror behind the bartender she saw his reflection. A youthful black man in a sharply pressed suit with matching oxford shoes. This man, whomever he was, definitely knew style. It got her attention, so she turned to face him in turn.

"On the contrary, madam, I find them to be exquisite," the well turned out stranger said, his vocal tone emanating. How did someone so youthful as he have such a powerful voice, she wondered.

Maria's bones rattled at this stranger's mention of her breasts apparently being exquisite. Was he coming on at her so soon? The bartender filled his glass free of charge. Curious.

"Forgive me. Where are my manners around such a beautiful woman?" The stranger, in a most gentlemanly manner, took Maria's hand gently and kissed it. "My is Darius. Darius Merriweather."

Maria postulated silently. The name did ring a bell but couldn't quite place this Darius as someone she should know. She looked at him contently, deep into his eyes. Then remembered, her own eyes lighing up in realization. The limousine.

"The philanthropist? What are you doing all the way out here in a dump like this? Well, Melting Pot is far from a dump, but for someone like yourself this is like— I'm sorry. Let me start over. My name's Maria."

"Charmed, Maria."

Maria couldn't place why, but every time Darius spoke she felt warm and fuzzy and even just so slightly tingly down below. Her first genuine smile in months crept along her lips.

"To answer your question: I'm having a hard time at work right now and even a man such as myself needs to unwind a bit." Darius downed his whiskey and ordered replacements for him and Maria. He looked into her eyes and could see her pain. He hadn't experienced it himself but was inadvertently familiar with it. "But I would argue you have bigger problems than mine. Marital problems, I assume."