Buff 'n' Up The Duff Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria scoffed. Obviously Darius got it in one. But she was surprised someone as young as him, arguably only a couple of years older than Kate, was so observant.

"Perhaps your husband was unappreciative of the goddess in his home?" Darius spoke smoothly. "You wanted to pique his interest with your enhancements."

"Got that right." Maria downed her fourth glass of bourbon. "The prick."

Darius had exposed a nerve slightly it seemed. He understood Maria just wanted to be appreciated. It wasn't much, nor would it take much. He had the smooth attitude at least. "Now, why would a man not want to appreciate his woman? Does he fail to please her when night falls and the curtains are pulled together?"

Maria merely nodded, shedding the slightest tear that she allowed to roll down her cheek. Drunkenness had set in, so surely the actions that succeeded now weren't of her own making? She felt Darius's hand clasp her thigh gently.

They smiled at one another before locking lips. Maria didn't care if she'd only just met Darius only a few minutes ago. It wasn't as if Vincent felt any different towards her.

Before they knew it, they'd left as a convincing couple, climbing into the back of Darius's limousine.

***

Maria knew exactly what she'd gotten herself into. Cheating. Whoring. Selling one's self. It didn't matter what you called it, it was still the same thing. Maria's morals had evaporated, laid flat on the hotel bed, naked, her legs spread to present her pussy to Darius.

Darius had paid Maria handsomely for the sex. Protected, of course. Ten grand to spend the night with her, give her his prized Johnson, which he clearly wasn't afraid to show. Veins ran across his shaft in a distinctive zig-zag motion, pumped full of blood. A proper monster.

He smiled. "I wonder if you've ever seen a cock so big."

Maria pulled her head up to look, gazing drunkenly. Darius' manhood was, without question, quite large. More so than Vincent's for sure. But Maria couldn't help but reflect on the fact she'd seen a cock far larger, gazing upon Kate's purely by accident on occasion. Why did the bigger cock have to belong to the one person she hated most? It didn't put Maria off sex though. She curled her finger back suggestively with a smile, urging Darius on.

He entered her. She shuddered, arching upwards as his tip pushed deep into her. This was the moment Maria realized cheating sex was better sex. Taking hold of Darius's arms, she urged him forwards, deeper. She longed to live, to feel again. And what could possibly be better than a rich Mandingo plowing her? The bed rocked rhythmically in sync with Darius's conquering thrusts, Maria offering impassioned moans and screams, caring not if she woke the other hotel guests.

This was the best sex of her life.