Bug Control: Full Invasion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bug knew by instinct that the host had information in her mind that needed to be extracted. It promptly plugged its tentacles into Karen's ears while the woman laid submissively.

Karen heart was beating fast from excitement while her master approached her head and her pussy twitched hard when the tentacles penetrated her ears. Everything went black for a couple of seconds, then, without any warning whatsoever, she exploded in climax again! Identical in force and duration as the one she just experienced moments ago.

As the woman shuddered and twitched out of control, the bug searched her brain for information.

This creature look almost identical to the first one that was found frozen in the antarctic decades ago, but there had been many changes since that bug came in contact with a human female for the first time. The bugs had evolve. The humanoid came into existense. Then he passed his modified genes to Deborah and she was passing them on to every egg she created. This newly birthed bug knew instantly how to navigate around the complexities if the human brain, and there was plenty of information to extract from it.

Karen expressionless face was misleading. The enthralled woman was trapped in a never ending orgasm. The creature was fucking her pussy with its tale while it penetrated her ears with its tentacles. Nothing could feel better than this. Since her mind was in blissful turmoil, Karen couldn't think of anything but pleasure, but if she could, she would be thanking Deborah for this gift.

****

The following days the bug sang pretty much non-stop. Sometimes it was audible by the human ear, during which Martha tried unsuccessfully to find the damned cricket and sometimes it was undetectable. Karen was fascinated to hear her Master's music all the time. Martha was confused about an unexplained arousal that frequently assaulted her body and kept her busy playing with herself for hours.

At first, Martha was carefully trying to hide this mischievous activity from Karen. But after a couple of days, she didn't even bothered to close the door while she masturbated. Her mind was completely distracted, waiting for the "cricked" to start singing again.

When the alien bug considered that Martha's conditioning was complete, it came out of hiding and sent the definitive subduing signal. Something clicked in the woman's brain and her fingers stopped rubbing her pussy.

Suddenly, that sweet sound became a voice that she could understand... and obey. Martha was confused but she felt even more aroused than before.

The first command filtered through her ears and made her pussy twitched hard... "Sit upright and pay attention". She moved slowly and stiff like a robot. Obeying felt good. It provided a warmth between her legs. Martha sat at the edge of the bed with her arms hanging limply by her sides and waited for further instructions.

Karen heard the triggering command too. She was already so devoted to her Master that nothing really changed in her brain, although it made her pussy jolt as well. She knew that now it was safe to walk into the room regardless of her nakedness. Martha was not going to see her because at this moment, the entranced woman's attention was solely for her Master.

Martha looked more beautiful than ever, staring forward with her eyes wide open and her pussy dripping from utter arousal.

A moment later, Martha was lying on her bed again but this time she wasn't playing with her pussy. Karen was doing it for her using her warm, nimble tongue. Martha had two small tentacles plugged in her ears, modifying her brain a hundred times faster than using high frequency sound.

The possessed woman was on the brink of ecstasy, yet some small part of her mind was still afraid of what was about to happen...

Martha's orgasm hit her like a freight train. Mind-blowing waves of perfect bliss exploded behind her eyes and spread to every cell of her body. The woman's eyes rolled back as the incredible pleasure surpassed anything that she had felt in her entire life.

The bug detected the woman's climax and quickly began to replicate and multiply the electrical signals in her brain. As Martha felt the pleasure growing instead of decreasing with every passing second, she also felt her own self awareness being washed away from her mind. Now she was becoming a true sex slave and she loved it.

****

A couple of days later, Martha was arriving from work. She hated to pretend that she was still the old Martha, a woman with no purpose who didn't know the meaning of pleasure. But her Master's instructions were clear. She had to continue living her life as usual. Outside of the house, she had to act normal. However, as soon as she closed the front door, Martha began to undress.

Karen was already home, sitting completely nude on the living room couch. The bug was wrapped around her waist with its long tale penetrating her pussy. She moaned softly, enjoying both the appendage and the sweet sound that echoed around the room.

The bug was pumping Karen's pussy slowly, pacing itself. The night was young and the slaves were going to reach climax dozens of times before morning.

Martha stood beside the mating couple and removed her pants.

The bug noticed Martha's presence and decided to attend the arriving slave. He sent a signal to Karen's mind and the woman reached an instantaneous orgasm.

Karen tried to remain still while her Master removed his tail from her pussy but it was impossible. Her body shuddered uncontrollably while her eyes rolled back in absolute bliss.

Martha watched her friend trembling in ecstasy while she sat down on the couch.

The bug moved on top of the slave's naked body and wrapped its legs her waist like he did with Karen. Then he penetrated Martha's pussy as deep as possible. She moaned loudly and almost reached an orgasm right then and there. She had been thinking about this moment all day and now that she was here, with her Master's tail inside of her pussy, nothing else mattered.

****

A few weeks ago, when Deborah subjugated Karen, she implanted a long term strategy into Karen's brain and her offspring had learned it. The plan was simple. Instead of breeding dozens of bugs and spreading as fast as possible like they did in the past, the new plan was to keep a low profile, with one bug controlling one house, expanding little by little, conquering the world one home at a time.

Deep within the folds of their brains, the girls knew that the fate of humanity was bleak, but they didn't have time to think about it. Their only concern was doing whatever it took to reach the next otherworldly orgasm.

When Karen came back from heaven, she leaned to her side asking Martha for a kiss. Her roommate responded without hesitation.

****

Inside of the secret facility where they were holding Dr. Vivian McLeod, the rest of the harem and the majority of the bugs, Dr. Maya Flowers was making progress with her experiments.

"How could you let this happen, Vivian?" Dr. Flowers asked, the she added "How could you be so foolish?"

At this moment, Vivian was lying naked on the examination table with a one bug on top of her pelvis, pumping her pussy. She looked up at her former colleague with half-closed eyes, as the pleasure of being fucked by one of the masters was always mind-blowing.

"It was an...ugh... accident" Vivian responded between moans, "The most wonderful accident of my... ugh... life, I might add."

"You are just embarrassing yourself," Maya said, "Can't you see that after being one of the most prominent scientists in our field, you had become nothing more than a fuck toy for this disgusting creature?"

"You are saying that nonsense because you don't understand," Vivian responded, "The only way that you will know true pleasure is if you let my Master plug a tentacle in your ear."

While Vivian talked, she was trying to hold back her orgasm. She needed to stay in the lab with this wonderful bug for as long as possible.

But as much as she tried, delaying her impending orgasm was impossible. Vivian arched her back while a blast of white light exploded behind her eyes. Her pussy gushed abundantly through the crevices of her stretched pussy lips and the still pumping appendage.

"I will understand soon enough," Maya said, "My experiments had been more successful than yours. I am about to break the code of how these creatures can use molecular vibration applied to the brain to control human behavior."

Dr. Flowers walked closer to the monitor that displayed Vivian's brain waves and looked at it with astonishment. The arousal provided by the bug was like nothing she had seen before. It was easy to understand why these women kept coming back to the bugs to reach orgasms, even when they were not completely mind-controlled.

God! Her brain is lightning like a Christmas tree. It never cease to amaze me how these women respond to the bug's sexual stimulation. Maya thought.

Once Vivian's climax faded away and the information of her brain activity was stored in the computer, Dr. Flowers proceeded with the second part of the experiment. She grabbed the bug's tail and started pulling it out of Vivian's pussy.

"No! Don't pull it out, please. I want to cum again," Vivian exclaimed.

"I will let your pet communicate directly with your brain. You can tell him to make you cum again. Is that okay with you?" Maya asked.

"Yes! Let him enter my brain!" Vivian responded with evident delight.

Vivian was excited. She hadn't "talked" directly with her Master in a while and there was a lot of information to be shared. At first, they had kept the bugs in the same holding chamber as the slaves to observe their behavior. But after a while they took the bugs away and the communication between slaves and Masters had become very difficult.

Dr. Flowers placed the bug near Vivian's head and he immediately plugged his tentacles in her ears. Vivian's pussy twitched hard when she felt him entering her skull.

"Here it is. Now tell the creature to make you come," Maya said to Vivian.

"Please... make me come, my darling. Make me reach heaven one more time," Vivian whispered.

They exchanged information for only a few seconds but that was enough. Both Vivian and the bug knew that they had to play along with Maya's experiments in order to keep their own plan in motion.

The bug sent the right signals into Vivian's brain and the woman once again exploded in bliss. Her entire body started shivering out of control under the vigilant stare of Doctor Flowers. Despite not being touched anywhere other than her ears, Vivian was displaying all the symptoms of a devastating orgasm, including an abundant outpouring from her pussy.

The Doctor checked the monitor and it displayed exactly the same level of stimulation of her previous climax. This was truly amazing.

"It seems that you are climaxing just as hard as before. This is very interesting," Maya said to Vivian, which wasn't listening anymore.

But it was even more incredible that Vivian's climax lasted three times longer than the first one. The bug also wanted to extend this session for as long as possible and he replicated the orgasmic signals within the slave's mind over and over.

"Okay, you have been climaxing for two minutes already. I think it is enough. I have sufficient data for now," Maya said.

Vivian could no longer hear with Maya was saying or acknowledge anything that was happening around her. At this moment, her entire world was her Master and the pleasure he provided.

The Doctor carefully unplugged the tentacles from Vivian's ears and carried the bug from the table to its container.

"I'll let you rest for a couple of minutes and then the guard will take you back to the holding chamber," Maya said to Vivian before leaving the room.

Vivian was barely conscious, lying limply on the table trying to catch her breath. This session had been extremely successful. Very soon she would be escaping this horrible place and joining her offspring, the humanoid, and more importantly, enjoying his wonderful cock.

****

Back in the cabin, another large cocoon very similar to the one that gestated the humanoid, was projecting a tentacle and feeding from a young woman.

Sherry had been terrified when she saw what was going on in the cabin, but after one session with the humanoid she was more than willing to become an active participant.

At this moment, the long, thick tentacle was connecting her pussy to the green cocoon below her and she would be very happy to serve as a food dispenser... if she could acknowledge where she was or what she was doing. A thin line of drool dangled from her lower lip as the slave stared forward with unfocused eyes.

The humanoid entered the room to check on the cocoon. It smelled right and ready. He gently pulled Sherry's shoulder, instructing her to get up and move away.

The enthralled woman wanted to comply but the tentacle felt so good inside of her. She wanted to keep feeding the "baby" with her fluids and keep enjoying that thick appendage that filled her so utterly.

But obviously it was not her choice. If the Master was telling her to get up, she had to obey without question. After all, it was because of him that she knew the true meaning of pleasure.

The cocoon sensed the presence of the humanoid and it wiggled the tentacle inside Sherry's body, making her moan in bliss.

Violet walked into the room at the exact moment that Sherry was standing up and climaxing. The large tentacle sliding out of her pussy had been too much to endure. The young woman's legs shivered violently and Violet wondered why Sherry was detaching from the cocoon in the midst of ecstasy.

Then she understood. The cocoon was ready! It was time for her new daughter to meet the world in the form of a full grown adult. She had already picked a name for her: Savannah.

"Careful, that woman is going to fell over the cocoon if you don't hold her," Violet said to the humanoid, her Master.

The green tentacle finally vacated Sherry's twitching cavity and the overwhelmed woman crumbled forward onto the wooden floor.

Meanwhile, the humanoid had knelt beside the cocoon and was using his sharp nails to cut a seam at the top. A transparent goo started to leak from the opening while the sensual female body resting inside began to wake for the first time.

"She is moving! She wants to get out," Violet exclaimed.

Violet watched the scene attentively. She knew what was going to happen since the birth of Deborah occurred exactly the same way.

The humanoid reached inside and helped Savannah out of the cozy enclosure. The newborn was very confused. Her muscles were still too feeble to fight against the mysterious creature that was pulling her away from her warm cocoon.

But her improved genetics were shown straightaway and a moment later Savannah was standing on her own.

"She is so beautiful and so perfect!" Violet said excitedly, then she talked to the Savannah, "Hello beautiful. I am Violet, your mother. Your name is Savannah."

"Her body is perfect indeed, but it needs to be stimulated," the humanoid said.

The newborn was still confused about what was going on, but she was beginning to like this new environment. There was so much room to move around. She looked at Violet and immediately felt a connection, the same way she felt it with the green creature standing beside her. They were her parents.

The humanoid grabbed Savannah's arm, led her to the bed and made her lay back. Savannah sensed that she could trust him and followed his lead obediently.

Violet sat on the bed very close to her daughter and watched the events with a hint of concern. She was aware that the humanoid would never hurt Savannah but getting fucked so early after breathing air for the first time was going to be a big shock for the innocent newborn.

With her body glistening under the bedroom lights, the newborn looked at her father's large cock dangling between his legs and wondered what it was. Somehow she knew that this appendage was very important for her development.

The humanoid wasn't gentle, yet he wasn't trying to be mean. He shoved the entire length of his cock into Savannah's body with a single powerful stroke. He was forcing a reaction from her body.

Savannah opened her eyes wide and moaned loudly. She stared into the ceiling trying to comprehend the unusual feeling that suddenly ignited at the center of her core.

The astounded newborn had seen the tip of her father's appendage penetrating the tiny hole between her legs and then she felt it invading her body impossibly deep. As Violet predicted, this was extremely shocking for Savannah. Her blue eyes changed into different shades of green and brown, like the humanoid's skin, and her pupils turned into a weird alien shape. Her true self was becoming alive. She was becoming the predator she was meant to be.

Her instinct of self preservation kicked in, but instead of fighting back, she spread her legs wider apart. Her body sensed that this was beneficial for her, even though her mind was still confused. She concluded that the sensation originating at her crotch was good... more than good, it was wonderful. She loved this!

A moment later, Savannah had her legs wrapped around her father's hips, pulling him closer and shoving his cock deeper. The sexy young female had discovered sex and it was already the number one priority in her future.

Violet witnessed with satisfaction as her beautiful daughter embraced her destiny with passion. Savannah was comprehending that her life would be driven by sex and she clearly enjoyed this realization. Violet was so proud.

Father and daughter fucked for a long time. He lifted her from the bed, with his cock deeply embedded inside of her, and pinned her against a large drawer. Savannah didn't flinch and even enjoyed the rough handling. Her body was designed to endure much more than this.

The humanoid could feel Savannah's pussy clasping his cock with desperation, as if she feared that he was suddenly going to pull out of her. Nothing was further from the truth. He was planning to fuck her all night and probably the following day. They both had the stamina to do it.

They changed positions many times. Now Savannah was bending over the bed with her father's large cock hammering back and forth into her ass. The young woman could clearly feel that the humanoid was fucking her in a different hole and wondered how many more she had. The sensation was just as pleasant and she was definitely going to try them all, one by one, or all the same time. Just thinking about this made her pussy gush with excitement.

Violet wanted to join the mating session in any way she could. She knelt in front of her daughter and extended her tongue, begging for a kiss. Savannah couldn't understand what her mother wanted and just copied her, extending her tongue the same way.

Violet moved a little closer and they kissed. Savannah found this very pleasant. It was a different, more subtle pleasure, compared to the hard pounding that she was getting in her ass.

But this wonderful new sensation was interrupted by something even more strange and exciting. The humanoid reached climax and his hot sperm ejaculated within Savannah's guts. The girl grunted and stopped the kiss for a second. There were so many new things happening at the same time and she wanted to focus on all of them, but it was impossible.

And then, without any warning, Savannah exploded in climax and everything else became secondary. This was the single, most extraordinary feeling of her very short life. The overwhelmed alien woman didn't even notice when the huge amount of cum filled her belly, rushed up her esophagus and erupted from her mouth.

Violet knew exactly what was happening since she had experienced it herself several times. She attached her mouth as tightly as possible to Savannah's and began swallowing all the sperm she could catch.