Bug Control: Full Invasion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The humanoid was not holding anything back. He pumped into her daughter all his reserves of cum, regardless that it was her ass he was fucking. He knew that Savannah's body was going to store his seed anyway, in order to used it later to fertilize the eggs she was going to produce.

After the long, mind-blowing ravaging, Savannah finally got some rest. Her first day out of the cocoon had been spectacular but exhausting. Now she laid on the bed beside her mother, suckling one her breasts and getting the nurturing she desperately needed to regain her strength.

Savannah stayed in the cabin for a couple of weeks learning about the world and how to accomplish her mission without being detected. During this time she fed, she fucked and she even used her ovipositor to experimentally shove an egg into a new recruit.

****

Posing as a foreign exchange student at the local college, Savannah just needed one week to have three of her new friends in the right state of mind. They were all part of the cheerleading team and Savannah was learning the routines. But there was more information flowing from Savannah to the girls than the other way around. None of them knew what was happening until it was too late.

Today was the moment of truth. Savannah waited until everyone else was out of the locker room and latched the door. Then she made a high pitch sound and the three girls froze, as if suddenly they forgot how to move, or even how to think.

"Get on your knees," Savannah commanded.

All three girls obeyed. Shelly was just wearing a towel which fell off before her knees touched the ground. She had been more welcoming to the "foreign" visitor than every one else and Savannah decided to use her as a role model, copying her hair style and her manners.

Savannah crouched next to Shelly and opened her mouth just enough to extrude her special tentacle.

Shelly's thoughts were foggy and sluggish, yet she still had some awareness of what was happening. She felt an inescapable need to remain of her knees and stay still but she couldn't understand why.

She gasped when something penetrated her ear but even then she didn't move. Suddenly, the alien persuasion that compelled her to obey was multiplied by a hundred. She instantly realized that her old independent self was vanishing forever and a new Shelly... slave Shelly, was emerging instead.

The cheerleader got scared, but only for a second, because that fear was instantly replaced by pleasure, almost like magic. Shelly's pussy twitched hard. She thought about giving in to her conditioning and her pussy twitched again, even harder.

While Shelly's mind was rearrange to serve Savannah's will, and eventually to serve the bugs, her arousal grew exponentially until she went over the edge and exploded in climax. When this happened, all the remaining mental barriers to protect herself completely crumbled and Shelly's brain opened up to a full and complete takeover. The utter pleasure she felt made her eyes roll back, her fingers cringed and her pussy gushed abundantly to the ground.

The other girls heard Shelly's loud moans echoing within the locker room walls. They both felt a hint of excitement between their legs despite not being aware of what was really happening.

After giving Shelly the longest and strongest orgasm of her life, Savannah detached the tentacle from her ear and the blonde fell forward to the floor. Shelly immediately turned around, lying on her back and began rubbing her pussy and her breasts. The last command that was pushed into her brain was to masturbate while her friends became fully indoctrinated like she was.

Bridget, the redhead, was next. Savannah moved closer and inserted her tentacle into the girl's left ear. A few minutes later, the new slave was experiencing the same devastating pleasure that Shelly endured a moment ago. Bridget was still wearing her cheerleading outfit but it didn't make any difference. Her orgasmic fluids leaked through her cotton panties and the ground between her legs became equally soaked.

Emma, the third friend, heard more moaning but with a different tone of voice. Her arousal spiked. She still couldn't understand what was happening but deep down she wanted to be a part of it. Her wish was going to become a reality soon enough.

When it was her turn, Emma felt the vibrations of the tentacle bouncing within her skull and her pussy gushed non-stop for a full minute. Savannah was embracing Emma from behind while massaging her breasts. She was amazed of how easy it had been to convert the girls into sex slaves. Young college girls were more susceptible to indoctrination than mature females and it had been a great idea to start her journey in this place. Savannah thought about the thousands of girls she had seen walking within the campus of the university and her pussy twitched when she visualized each and every one of them on their knees, climaxing, and eventually taking an egg in their wombs.

Meanwhile, Bridget was lying face down with a hand under her skirt, masturbating furiously while hearing Emma's blissful screams.

Emma had always been the wildest and more inhibited of her group of friends and she had dyed her hair a fashionable gray to prove it. Today this exuberant personality turned out to be a disadvantage while trying to protect herself since her uninhibited and curious mind was wide open from the very beginning to receive the alien's otherworldly pleasure.

Even more so when Emma understood that the rest of her life would be a never ending series of mind-blowing orgasms as long as she remained an obedient slave.

Savannah could feel Emma's nipples bloating beneath her top while her entire body shivered under the throes of the most powerful climax of her life. This was just the first of many.

She is so receptive. Emma will make a perfect fuck toy for my offspring. Savannah thought.

During the girls' takeover, Savannah felt her ovipositor churning restlessly within her loins. She only had the ability to create one egg every few days and had already selected Shelly to be today's lucky recipient. Bridget and Emma would have to wait for their turn next week.

This wasn't a problem since Savannah was not in a hurry. The girls knew that they had to act normal during their daily activities unless commanded otherwise. At this moment, Savannah told Bridget and Emma to entertain each other while she was busy with Shelly.

"Bridget, Emma, you two will have sex with each other until I tell you to stop."

After hearing Savannah's instruction, the girls' hands stopped rubbing their pussies and their minds began imagining ways to fullfil their Master's wishes. None of the girls had any lesbian experience other than an innocent exploratory kiss on their younger years but they had seen enough sex scenes on the internet to have an idea of what to do.

Emma pulled Bridget on top of her and bent her right leg in such a way that her thigh was between her friend's legs. Upon feeling Emma's warmth touching her crotch, the redhead began to wave her hips up and down, rubbing her pussy lips against the soft skin.

Bridget left breast was right in front of Emma's face and the enthralled woman extended her tongue to lick the bloated nipple. Bridget moaned while increasing the pace of her motions.

Savannah was standing beside Shelly. She closed her eyes and moaned while her ovipositor emerged from her pussy. The appendage was so thick and so sensitive that she almost climaxed in the process. But the alien woman was just getting started and she restrained herself. A couple of minutes later, half a meter of the long greenish tentacle was dangling between her legs.

Emma was grabbing Bridget's butt cheeks with both hands and was following her friend's rhythm, pressing her thigh harder against Bridget's pussy while pulling her down and letting go at the right moment. They both were moving with perfect synchronization, as if they had done this many times before. Emma kept licking Bridget's nipple whenever it was at reach. The redhead's orgasm was imminent.

Shelly was looking at Savannah and her ovipositor looming down on her and somewhere deep in her mind she knew that there was something wrong with this scenario, but she was so aroused that the idea of having that greenish 'cock' inside of her was alluring enough to keep her fear at bay.

In any case, Savannah was not waiting for the girl's approval. She grabbed Shelly's knees and spread her legs apart. Then she moved the appendage to the right spot and prepared herself for penetration. She was well aware of how pleasurable it was to enter a tight pussy with her ovipositor and she couldn't wait to do it again.

The tip of the tentacle found Shelly's vaginal entrance and pierced through. Shelly screamed and her eyes rolled back from absolute bliss. This level of pleasure wasn't normal. Whatever Savannah had done to her brain, it intensified her sensitivity tenfold.

The blonde felt the tentacle spreading her pussy lips to the limit as it penetrated extremely deep into her body and she almost went berserk from the overpowering pleasure. All the indoctrination that had been implanted in her mind was now becoming something tangible. Shelly finally understood what it meant to be a sex slave for the bugs. This was amazing!

Emma's thigh was soaking wet with Bridget's fluids as the redhead moved her hips up and down as fast as she could. She no longer could maintain a steady rhythm since her body was shivering from her imminent climax. Then the woman froze for a second before a powerful orgasm exploded behind her eyes.

Emma felt Bridget's body jolting violently on top of her in the midst of climax and her pussy twitched hard in response. She felt pleasure providing pleasure. Savannah had made sure of that.

One meter away, Savannah's moans merged with Shelly's. Her large egg had descended from her womb and after passing through her pussy lips, now was pushing its way into Shelly's tight vaginal cavity. The implanting procedure was extremely pleasurable for both of them.

Shelly couldn't understand what was happening between her legs. The ovipositor was thick enough by itself but now her pussy lips were being stretched even more. It was so overwhelming that it took just a moment of this extreme sensation to take her over the edge one more time.

Shelly's climax lasted all the time it took for the egg to travel across her vaginal tract into her womb. The blonde could clearly feel her body bloating to receive the undeveloped bug that would rule the rest of her life.

Having her ovipositor inside of Shelly's body felt too good to quit after the egg was safely deposited, so Savannah started using it as a regular cock, pumping her friend's pussy with eagerness.

Savannah had learned another trick while practicing with the unwilling recruits back in the cabin. She could insert her small tentacle inside of a girl's mouth, push it hard against her palate and interpret whatever the girl was feeling.

Right now Savannah could sense how Shelly enjoyed the tentacle pumping in and out of her pussy, almost as if she was fucking herself. It was mind-bending.

Having recovered from her orgasm, Bridget took the initiative in her ardent session with Emma. She urged her friend to lean against the wall while she knelt behind, then she buried her face between Emma's ass cheeks and extended her tongue as deep into Emma's pussy as possible.

Emma was already on fire and her eyes rolled back from the delightful sensation of her friend's tongue exploring her nether lips. Her vaginal fluids quickly smeared Bridget's face, encouraging the redhead to intensify her efforts.

While Bridget worked on Emma, Savannah tried another trick that could increase her enjoyment even further while subduing Shelly's brain to a deeper level of obedience, if it was even possible.

She began using the tentacle that protruded from her mouth not only to read Shelly's mind but to push her own feelings into the woman's brain, allowing Shelly to believe that she was the one fucking Savannah while being fucked by Savannah, creating a loop of pleasure that defied reality itself.

However, Shelly's mind couldn't handle such an overwhelming sensation and her brain's reaction was simple... she exploded in climax one more time. All her thoughts were washed away leaving room only for incomprehensible bliss.

Bridget removed her face from Emma's behind and inserted two fingers into her friend's pussy, shoving them as deep as she could into the tight cavity. But she quickly realized that her fingers were not long enough...

Without much consideration, Bridget clasped her fingers together and shoved her entire hand into her friend's pussy. Emma screamed in shock from the brutal penetration but remained in place, since this was exactly what she needed to reach her coveted orgasm. Soon enough, Bridget was pushing half of her forearm into Emma's tight pussy.

As expected, not even one minute later Emma reached climax. She went cross-eyed as her legs shivered violently and her vaginal muscles twitched hard around Bridget's arm.

Beside them, Shelly was still jolting uncontrollably under Savannah's dominant body and the tentacle that connected both pussies pulsated and churned as it if had a life of its own.

The lesbian orgy continued for hours. Despite being barely conscious, Shelly refused to let the tentacle vacate her pussy and Savannah was fine with it. The alien woman shifted her position in such a way that she could fuck Shelly while inserting the smaller tentacle into Bridget's ear, sending her own sensations into the redhead's brain, almost driving her insane considering that Bridget already had Emma's fist pumping her pussy.

In a few days they were going to this all over again, but next time Emma was going to be the one leaving with an egg inside of her womb.

****

The incubation period was short and a couple of days later Shelly was sitting on her bed with her legs spread wide and two small tentacle finding their way out of her twitching pussy. The excited woman had never seen a master before, but she already loved him more than her own life.

She moaned softly while feeling the nimble tentacles caressing her vaginal walls from within and then her thighs as they project further out of her body. Her master was providing pleasure even before coming out into the world.

The bug was quite big, considering how well it had been hiding inside Shelly's slim body, and it took great effort to squeeze out of the tight cavity. And things got worse when the aroused woman reached an inevitable climax and her pussy began twitching uncontrollably around the bug's unhardened body. The creature used its front legs to anchor itself on the mattress and pulled its body forward, and at the same time, its long tail squirmed desperately inside Shelly's womb, trying to push itself free.

However, this frantic motions prolonged the woman's orgasm, and her pussy clasped down on the bug's middle frame even harder, making the birthing task more difficult.

After twenty blissful minutes, the bug finally got free, except for a short section of its tail, and Shelly crumbled exhausted on the bed. She had just experienced the longest orgasm of her life and could barely form a coherent thought. But one thing was certain in her mind, all this incredible pleasure have been provided by the bug, her Master, and she couldn't be more thankful to Savannah for this gift.

Shelly didn't know that the pleasure of this day was just beginning. Once it got its bearings, the bug climbed on top of Shelly's chest and plugged its long, smaller tentacles into her ears. It extracted all the information it needed and at the same time, it replicated the woman's recent orgasm within her mind. Shelly was not expecting this and she arched her back as a sudden rush of overwhelming pleasure assaulted her brain and stayed there until she lost consciousness.

****

Back in the secret facility, Vivian was standing in the holding chamber, facing the front door. Other slaves were sitting around the room, some engaged in loving embrace, pleasuring each other until they could reunite with their masters.

Selma was sitting in the corner looking at Vivian and waiting for instructions. In the absence of the bugs, Vivian was the leader.

Vivian could see Dr. Maya Flowers through the glass windows, standing outside of the door. Neither of them said anything. They just looked at each other without blinking.

Maya opened the door and Vivian immediately noticed that the armed guard was not there. Vivian also noticed Maya's blank stare and she felt a tingling in her pussy. Doctor Flowers felt nothing, except the desire to obey.

"Hello Maya. Did you turn off the cameras?" Vivian asked.

"...yes..." Maya responded with a soft voice.

"Don't be shy. Come inside," Vivian said.

Dr. Flowers had entered this room hundreds of times before, always protected by an armed soldier. Today something was different but her confused brain couldn't quite understand what it was. It was better to do what she was told.

Vivian walked closer to her former colleague, lifted her skirt and caressed her pussy. The Doctor was already aroused and very wet. Maya was still staring forward, unfocused, not sure of what she was doing or why she was doing it, but Vivian's fingers felt good and she wanted more of it.

"I am sure that deep within that inquisitive brain of yours you are wondering why you are standing here with no protection, obeying my commands. Let me enlighten you..." Vivian said to Maya.

A soft moan escaped the doctor's lips as Vivian shoved the tip of one finger into her pussy. Despite being in trance, some part of her mind was aware enough the acknowledge Vivian's words and Vivian was right. She wanted to know how they had taken her.

****

The truth was quite simple. None of the scientist knew about the creature's abilities to influence a human mind using ultrasonic sound. Vivian only knew about it after she was under the bug's control and obviously she didn't share this information with Dr. Flowers.

Maya conducted many experiments where Vivian interacted sexually with the bugs, and most of those times Maya was right there, taking notes and recording the information. Vivian colluded with her masters to use these short periods of time to influence the doctor's brain.

It came to a point that the Maya was just standing by the examination table, doing nothing, being brainwashed by the bug. Vivian knew that there were cameras in the lab and she urged Maya to pretend that she was working as usual.

"Listen to my master's lovely song, Maya. Let him enter your mind. In ten seconds you must go to the monitor and pretend to do something. Then come back to us. Keep listening..."

During the latest sessions, Dr. Flowers was instructed to turn off the camera and the microphones inside of the room and things got more physical. Vivian laid on the table, enjoying the bug's tail pumping her pussy while she discretely extended her arm and caressed Maya's pussy through her pants.

"Embrace the pleasure and open your mind, Maya. Soon you will understand how empty your life is without the masters..."

Vivian's expert fingers sent waves of pleasure when they touched the right spot and every time the doctor's brain was more vulnerable to the bug's subtle indoctrination. The plan was working perfectly, however Vivian was afraid that the noticeable wet stain between Maya's thighs after each session might cause a problem. Fortunately, it didn't.

****

At this moment, standing motionless in the holding chamber, Maya started to remember bits and pieces of those enthralling session in the lab. She remembered pleasure that mounted slowly until she reached subtle orgasms. Those wonderful moments of joy were forgotten immediately after they happened but they were all coming back now.