Build a Bear

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a deep breath only to have it knocked out of me when Parker slammed into me. He pulled back out, leaving just the tip in before doing it again. I grunted, groaned and moaned as Parker bucked me off his dick then pulled me back on. Every stroke ran across my prostate sending warm pleasures through my body.

Parker's hand moved from my hip to my shoulder, pulling me up so my back pressed against his chest. He nibbled on my neck, one hand moving to play with my nipple, the other to stroke my dick. His mouth found the back of my neck, his tongue tickled the back of my neck. My voice caught in my throat from the onslaught of pleasure.

I felt the tickle of his fur on my skin, the bite of his teeth on my ear as we rocked back and forth. "You feel so good on my dick." Parker growled in my ear. "Do I feel good in you, baby? Does my dick feel good in you?" I couldn't only moan. "That's it, Benjamin," his beard prickled the skin on my neck, "moan for me."

Then Parker pulled out of me, pushed me onto the bed and flipped onto my back in one quick move. "Damn, baby." He pinned my legs to my chest and sunk balls deep into me. He pounded me, his eyes full of animalistic lust. I groaned. He snarled. He leaned down and kissed me, sucking on my tongue.

My hands ran over his body, feeling the hard muscle under the fur. Fuck he was hot. This was hot. My cock was caught between our bodies. I could feel myself getting closer and closer to the edge. Parker must have seen it in me. He reared back on to his haunches, my legs resting on his shoulder.

His hand encircled my dripping dick. His thrusts matched his strokes. I grabbed the sides of the bed. I wasn't going to be able to hold back, I didn't want to. "Fuck!" I screamed as the climax overtook me. I thrashed and shook while white hot cum splattered over me. Parker kept pumping into me, his hand slicking with my cum.

He brought his hand to his lips, licking it clean. I almost came again. He pressed my legs to my chest again and started pumping into me in earnest. I watched his face go from determined to a sex scowl to his fuck face. His mouth covered mine, his tongue pressing into my mouth as he moaned.

The slap of our bodies grew louder and quicker. Then he reared back, slammed hard into me one last time with a roar. I could feel him pulsing in me. He fell back onto me, kissing me while he pumped the last of his load into me. I reached around him, holding him there, not wanting whatever this was to end.

He broke the kiss, pressing his forehead to mine. "Woof." He said with a grin. "Damn, Benjamin." He rocked his hips then kissed me again before pulling back so my I could lower my legs. He smiled when he heard the soft sound dismay I made when he slipped from me. "Don't worry, babe, he'll be back in you soon enough."

He fell back on me, kissing me, rubbing my cum over our bodies. "What exactly just happened?" I laughed before kissing him to keep him from answering. I didn't want to ruin what we just did with the truth. "Fuck it, don't answer it." He ground his body against mine, "I just want to lie here and enjoy this."

We stayed that way for some time before Parker rolled over me, his head on my other pillow looking at me with puppy dog eyes. "What?" I laughed, tapping his nose. He took my hand, intertwining our fingers before bringing it to his mouth for a kiss. "This is the hottest dream or hallucination or the weirdest robbery I have ever had."

"It's no dream or hallucination or even a robbery." He kept my hand in his. "It sure was fucking hot." I couldn't help but laugh. "Don't you remember ordering me last night on the Build a Bear website? You made me to order just for you." He let go of my hand to put a finger on my lips to keep me from saying how absurd that was. "Don't think too much about it. Just accept it and enjoy."

12