Building Bridges

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ruth then turned to see William's hand gripping his erection. The thought of doing something inappropriate grew to the point she knew leaving the room was the best thing. Just as she got up she saw William's hand furiously stroking his member like he was beating himself up.

"Mista William, you must stop that!"

"OHHH God yesss!" William cried out as his manhood shot out a white stream of his orgasm all over his clean chest.

Before Ruth could scold him anymore his eyes were closed and his hand fell away from his erection. The thought of William pleasuring himself to the sight of her naked body made her feel violated. He was not married but he was her owner and he was masturbating in front of her, thinking of impure sexual thoughts while looking at her naked form.

With all that has happened to him, she knew that he was not with another woman, and Mary even admitted to her that he was a virgin when they married. Ruth was not a stranger to the needs of men and heard stories about how the hands would take their wives every night. What bothered Ruth was she felt guilty about leaving him to sleep while his male stuff was all over his once clean chest.

Ruth decided to go back to her room and change before cleaning William up once more. She put on a simple night gown and refreshed the water in the bucket. With a new washcloth, she entered William's room once more to see him soundly sleeping.

She knelt down and started with his chest. Rinsing his male essence with the wet cloth, Ruth made sure he was once again clean. Although it was not the first time washing another person, she never once washed another man before. Ruth knew that William's now soft manhood needed to be clean too.

With another rinse of the wash cloth, Ruth took to cleaning William's limp sexual organ. She had never once touched another man before and was amazed at how it felt. It was soft and pliable in her hand all while looking so harmless. His sack did not need cleaning but she decided to make the most of it and clean them too. She was not excited by cleaning him and saw it as taking care of him.

William's erection returned with a vengeance as Ruth thought she was about done with cleaning him. She felt it just grow in her hand and was astonished at how it felt. It was both hard and soft in her fingers and without warning more of his male fluid began to pump out from the mushroom shaped tip. Ruth quickly put the washcloth over the head of his erection and quickly looked up to see if he awoke from it.

With a sigh of relief, Ruth saw that he did not wake from ejaculating and quickly finished cleaning him, worried that he might get erect again. He was clean as she wanted him to be and could see that his manhood once again hung limp and helpless.

***

The next day Ruth woke up early to start cleaning. She was not expecting to wash clothes, but after last night she knew it needed to be done. The floors also needed to be cleaned again, and the tasks of helping her owner still loomed.

"We need to talk," William said as he was fully dressed and sober.

Ruth turned around in the kitchen to see William standing in the doorway looking at her. She gave a confused but worried look wondering if he remembered last night. "Sure. But I need you to sit and eat. I also be needing to tell you about missing meetings."

William sat down and Ruth put a plate of hot food in front of him. She sat across from him with a notepad ready to take down what needed to be done for the day. He slid the plate to the side and folded his hands in front of him. "I want to say I am sorry for yesterday. I had too much to drink and I am sorry for that. I never intended to get sick on you."

"You sorry for only getting sick on me?" Ruth replied as she could see that his face showed remorse, but skipped over the part of masturbating in front of her.

"I am sorry for what happened after too, and I thought it best we don't bring it up again. I know I should not be drinking as much as I do, and I will try to cut back."

Ruth could see the guilt of what happened in his eyes and knew it would be for the best if she just accepted it and moved on. She thought about how he was in a good clean mood and she could get him to try and pull his life together.

"I hope we can cut back on the bottle. Best you think about what to do once the bridge is built."

"I have. There is a bridge in North Carolina that I might be asked to help be a part of. I am meeting with the construction company's man tonight," William replied as he was picking at his food letting Ruth know subtly he had a hangover.

"You be drinking with him tonight you mean?" She commented with a disapproving stare. She knew he was going to get himself drunk again tonight.

"I got to go. I should be home late," he said as Ruth watched him get up and walk out of the house.

Ruth felt more like a caretaker for him than a house slave in charge of just taking care of the house. She was always at Mary's side for anything she needed, but Mary needed more of a friend than someone to take care of her. She knew her relationship with Mary was unique on many different levels and now was the same with William.

The rest of the day was spent cleaning and rearranging William's schedule. She managed to put off all his meetings while still cleaning the mess from last night. With so much to be done, the thought about seeing William's manhood spurt out lifted from her mind. She was so focused on her tasks, and worried about William tonight, the past night was just a memory needing to be forgotten.

When William did come home it was in the middle of the night waking Ruth up. She went to bed wondering how much he was going to drink and even had a change of clothes with a washcloth ready for him. The tavern was not that far from the house and by the sounds she heard, it was a lively place to be after-hours.

The door was wide open and William staggered in. She met him in the small living room seeing that he was quite drunk almost as much as last night. "I got the jobbb. They hired me right after this one done... I.."

"You be drunk as a skunk. You be drinking all night and come home waking the whole town up with your hollering." Ruth stopped him as her hands were now grabbing his arms to make sure he did not fall over.

"You going to put me back to bed?" William said with a tone of joy.

She was already pulling him to the bed as she responded to his drunk tirade. "Yes. I am going to put you to bed, and hopefully gets some sleep of my own."

"Good. I am going to need some sleep for tomorrow."

William was in bed as Ruth laid him down. He was able to swing his legs over before Ruth began to unbutton his shirt. He flipped his boots off and quickly between the two of them he was topless with Ruth pulling the covers over him. She knew sheets were easy to clean, but the washing of his shirts took too much of her time. She figured it was no big deal to undress him to keep her work load down.

"Ruth...I need one more thing," William said as his eyes looked at her right as she was about to walk away from the bed.

"Whats that?" Ruth replied as she held the covers ready to put him to bed.

"Pull down your dress," he said while looking at her with utmost sober conviction.

Ruth quickly felt the tug of both guilt and fear. The thought of him wanting to see her naked stirred thoughts of last night and how he pleasured himself in front of her. The fear that he could want her to pleasure him again still lingered too.

Still knowing he was drunk, Ruth decided that his request was just a drunk man talking. "Best you go to bed."

William lifted his body up, and once again demanded. "You heard me. I want you to take your dress off...now."

Ruth quickly answered, worried that William was demanding something from her she never had someone demand from her. "I don't think that is appropriate. You need to get some rest for the morning. You had too much to drink."

Ruth knew she never had the true experience of what a hand on the plantation went through as Mary sheltered her from the cruel institution. Now with William demanding to see her breasts, she knew life was going to be forever changed as she was under his control.

"Please, Mista William. I don't think we should be...please, you know it's not right and all," Ruth answered as her face gave a grave look of fear.

"You heard me. I want to see you. Pull down your dress," he said again with just as much conviction as the last time he said it.

"You is drunk is all. I just leave you till the morning...please, just let me go let you sleep," she said feeling her voice crack with the anticipation of something horrible was about to happen.

"I want to see you before I go to sleep. Now pull down your dress," William once again stated as he swung his legs back to the floor.

Ruth felt her stomach twist with fear. Mary never said he was a violent man, but she knew alcohol had a way with changing men. With a quick deliberation of her options, she knew the best resolution to her problem was just to obey, figuring William may not hit or rape her if she just gave into his demand. The memory of what he did last night was her hope that the actions would stop at him just pleasuring himself.

With a pull of some drawstrings and a button being undone, Ruth pulled down the top of her dress to reveal her dark skinned breasts to him. The lamp was still on illuminating her large round breasts for him to stare upon.

"So beautiful...can I touch them?" William meekly asked.

Ruth wondered how drunk William was, and how he could want to see her vulnerable this way. His compliment was nice, but the fear of him going further with his altered whiskey state still lingered. With all the fear still washing over her, the only thing holding back the tears of pure horror was the look of solace in his eyes. His face was no longer demanding but of sadness.

Still keeping her dress down, she approached further until she was standing right next to him. His eyes went wide as her ebony breasts were now completely illuminated and within hands reach from her. Her large dark nipples were inches away now.

"You smell so good, and look stunning," William softly said as he quickly pulled away and moved to swing his legs back on the bed.

Ruth's fear subsided quickly as William began to retreat back into his bed. The worry that she was going to be molested or worse yet, raped was gone. The only thought on her mind was how her owner just wanted to see her nude breasts.

She walked away to the safe confines of her small room wondering William's intentions. He never said a word as he went to bed, and yet never laid a finger on her. She was afraid to put on her night gown for the mere thought of him waking up and wanting to press her for more than just a look.

The next day approached and Ruth had only but a brief few moments of true sleep. The thought of William coming into her room pestered her the entire night that she knew this day was going to be tough. William had yet to wake, and Ruth figured she should play off what happened for the worry he could wake with his manly needs wanted to be satisfied by her.

While brewing coffee and flipping eggs, she heard William approach to the small table in the kitchen. She quickly turned to see him fully dressed and about to sit down. Ruth turned to him to measure his mood for the morning. "You feeling better today?"

"I am thank you. I am going to meet the foreman first thing this morning and find out when we are going to be finished. Best you think about packing up now. Should only be a week before we can move on the new project in North Carolina. As long as it does not snow, we should be on schedule."

Ruth wanted to bring up last night, but wondered if it might stir him to want to continue, or worse yet, push the issue of his manly needs. It was more innocent than the previous night as he did not explode himself, and not put it into the same category of drunken behavior.

She acted like any other day and prepared her owner's food and cleaned up after him. William was quick to leave, as she thought he intended to finish up this project for good. She wondered how he could repair his reputation so quickly after falling behind on this project by over a month.

Knowing it was a month behind schedule, Ruth knew the end was just around the corner. Although the project itself might be longer, they no longer needed William to be around for the remainder of the construction. With another construction project already looming, her time in this rental house was over.

Ruth set out getting the trunks ready to be packed and loaded. She started in the kitchen with any unnecessary items that could be quickly packed. Getting ready to move was added onto the already busy schedule to getting all of the paperwork in order for the project to be completely finished with. Although the trunks were out, it would not be until a few days before she could really get ready for the move.

The mountain air was cold and crisp, making Ruth feel almost sad about the move. The morning sight of the mountains and the steep valley covered with a light snow made the whole place picture perfect. She thought about how North Carolina was going to be, and how William was going to act if his drinking continued.

The sun was still up and workers retreated back to their houses or the local saloon to ease their minds about the work they were doing. Although food was made, Ruth figured she had hours before William came home stumbling drunk. She put it back in the warm oven to keep it out of sight and in hopes he could have it in the morning if he was hungry at all.

The night sky was perfect and Ruth sat on the porch sewing the tears in William's pants. It was the first time her mind was at peace with all the things needed to be done for the day and the stress of knowing a move was coming faster than she thought. Although the move to North Carolina was big, she let her mind drift to how William wanted to see her breasts exposed to him, how he was in awe of them, and yet could have taken her if he wanted to. She prayed quickly that his drunken nights were behind him now that they were going to move away.

Ruth headed in as the night air became too chilly for her Southern blood, and prepared William's bed for him to come home. She set up the washbasin, and got washcloths for him just in case. Before she blew out the unneeded candles in the house, the front door opened. She swallowed hard to see the extent of his drinking.

"That you Mista William?" she called out before heading to the door to greet the person coming in.

"Yes. I am home early. Can you fix me something to eat?"

"Sure thing," she replied seeing him tear through papers in his desk on a hunt for something.

"What are you looking for? Looking like a hound that got a scent of rabbit," she said seeing that he was not drunk at all, but actually focused on his job.

"Just the report from the railroad company," he quickly replied, still pulling papers out making a mess.

"Move over. I filed that just yesterday," she said, moving him over and retrieving the paper without making a mess.

"Oh...thank you. I could not be without you," he replied, kissing her cheek before sitting at the desk.

She stepped back feeling both appreciated and calm. It was like the last two nights were behind her and she could begin to forget about them. "Let me go get you some food now."

Ruth slipped back into the kitchen and retrieved the food she placed in the oven. She checked and it was still warm and good enough to serve. She walked back to see him smiling as he was scribbling more information fast.

"Here you go. Should eat something so you have enough energy in the morning."

She headed back to the kitchen, cleaning up and preparing for the morning. It was a quick task, before she headed into William's room to lay out his clothes for the morning. She wanted him to look well-dressed and not a stumbling drunk wearing last night's clothes.

Ruth sat at the foot of the bed waxing his nice shoes when William walked in the room. He smiled, and Ruth smiled back before telling him what he needed for tomorrow. "All the reports are ready to go, and the ledgers are updated for this week."

William sat on the bed and began taking his boots off. "Thank you for getting everything done. I am so happy Mary broke the law with you."

She half laughed as she put the shoes in front of the suit she got out for him to wear. "Don't be wearing those boots with that suit again. God knows what the gentlemen at the meeting might say. I am going to turn in and have a nice breakfast for you in the morning."

"Need one more thing before you go," he said, looking at her with the same warm eyes as he had when he thanked her a few moments ago.

"What you need?" she answered, thinking she needed to write up a quick report or file something.

"Can you pull down your dress again?" he said, his voice still sounding pleasant, almost joyous.

"You want me to do it again? Thought it was the whiskey making you want to see me like that," Ruth answered back, wondering how he could want to see her again.

The fear of the situation escalating was not there, but the uncomfortable notion of what she had to do was beating in her chest. Knowing it was harmless helped her get a hold of her emotions of fear, and willingness to just go through with it.

"I liked looking at you the other night, and last night it helped me sleep," he admitted, still sounding pleasant and almost remorseful.

Ruth gave in knowing that if she just complied, it would be over fast and without anyone getting upset. She pulled her strings to the top of her dress and unbuttoned the top to allow her large breasts to spill out. Once her dark skinned chest was visible to him, she stepped forward just as she did last night.

"Oh, my. You are so beautiful. I love just looking at you," William said as his breath was now on her skin she was so close.

She firmly thought he was going to go further, not with her, but pulling his manhood out and pleasuring himself like the first night. She could not help but ask him his real intentions. "You going to do your thing while you look at me?"

"I will wait till you leave tonight. I just want to.."

Ruth then felt his mouth on her breasts. His warm lips kiss right near her nipple. She was not disgusted or taken back as his warm kiss seemed both sensitive and passionate. The sensation of warmth near her large areola made her question herself as it tingled throughout her body. Just as the kiss ended on one breast, he moved over to embrace the other one.

William kissed each breast for less than a minute letting Ruth feel the heat from his mouth and softness of his lips before he moved back away. He looked up quickly looking into her eyes. "Thank you. I needed that."

Ruth took a step back to see his smile of joy from kissing her dark slave flesh. "Good night," she uttered, wondering what his thoughts were going to be about when once she left and he pleasured himself.

That night Ruth could not think about anything other than William touching himself in a sexual manner. She remembered feeling scared and now dismissed those feelings as she felt William was still good inside.

The next morning the overcast sky ruined Ruth's morning as she wanted to see the sun rise over the mountains each day before she left it, never to set her eyes upon it again. The air was cold and the sight of a storm looked menacing. She knew the exact trunk his overcoat was packed in and retrieved it, thinking it would save more laundry.

William was awake while Ruth just finished the breakfast. She saw that he was just as happy as the day before. "Morning there. Did you sleep well?"

"I did. And today should be good enough to say done to this project," He replied as he took a sip of the coffee she put in front of him.