Building Bridges

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Best you wear your coat. Storm coming tonight," she added as she poured more coffee into his cup.

William did his morning routine like everything was normal. Ruth was waiting for him to bring up last night but he said nothing and quickly gathered his ledgers for the meeting. She saw him off and within a matter of minutes she was alone in the house.

The day dragged on as Ruth did not have much secretary work that needed to be done and could only pack a few things, and by noon she decided to go to town to shop for the few items she would need.

The town consisted of a few well-built structures surrounded by shacks and a few tents. It was a town only for the local miners and the remaining workers. She knew when coming that slaves in this part of Tennessee were far and few between. The poverty of the area showed in every facet of the community and Ruth tried not to stick out.

By the end of the day, she managed to gather the few things she needed and pack the few things that were not going to be needed. It was just a matter of making sure the wagon was packed and the pile of trunks were properly tied down. She was quick to hire a coach driver and set up for the move.

William came home by the time the rain began. The sky erupted just as he got to the door escaping nature's fury. He had a piece of paper in his hand and a smile on his face. Ruth was glad to see him not staggering or smelling of whiskey.

"The company has set us up in a hotel in North Carolina. It is a two bedroom suite in the town and everything is set for the day after tomorrow."

"I got the coach hired and most of the trunks will be packed tomorrow," Ruth added as she knew tomorrow was going to be the last time she will see the mountains.

"Good...Good, I will be happy to leave this place and get started on something new," William replied as he walked over to the table letting her know that he had an appetite.

Ruth did not have to say anything as she put a large plate of food in front of him. She sat down next to him and enjoyed a very quiet meal. In the past, he would just tell her what was going to be needed the next day, but since everything was done the silence came. At the end William retreated to his room, and Ruth began cleaning up.

It only took less than an hour to clean up and pack a few things, but she was walking in on him to see if he needed anything else. Once in his room she could see him laying down on the bed reading. "You need anything?"

He did not say a word but put his book down and swung his legs to the floor so he was sitting on the edge of the bed like last night. She knew exactly what he wanted now and figured she could get it done and go back to packing some.

Ruth slowly walked up and undid the top of her dress and when she was close enough to him she pulled it down. Her large dark skinned breasts slightly bounced in front of William's face. He was just inches from her dark areola and she could feel his breath on them. It was not like before as the now routine act felt more comfortable to her.

William moved closer and began kissing her breasts again. His sweet soft kisses radiated through her body as he kissed every inch of her skin except her now large erect nipples. Like a tease she felt them wanting attention, but knew it would have somehow crossed a line in her head she made up as too much.

It was not simple pecks of affection. He was giving her dark soft breasts long drawn out sexual kisses. Ruth dropped all pretenses of wrong doing as she felt herself accepting his lips on her flesh as giving something to help him. Moving his kisses between her breasts, she could sense he was not just filling his mind with memories for his self-pleasure, but a connection with a real person.

With all of her thoughts on why her owner was doing this, she could not help the fact her body was responding. It now almost became painfully annoying that her nipples jutted out like beacons of pleasure only to be left alone. Never before did she feel her body worked over with the pretense to sex and have her nipples erect almost an inch. It was too much for her and she finally grabbed his head and gently guided him to her towards her left nipple.

"Ohhh..uhh," Ruth moaned softly as William took the hint and was softly suckling her nipple.

Pleasure washed over Ruth hard as she felt tingles and pulses all throughout her body. Her sex moistened against her will, crying out for more. Never before could she recall such intense intimacy and pleasure, nor having her nipple sucked on like an infant. Her legs were almost weak when William then switched to the other nipple to keep her body on edge.

For almost three minutes she felt her body cry out for more, but stifled her needs knowing who William was and how it was only helping him. Before she could ask why he was still suckling like a baby, he pulled away.

He beamed a wide smile and nod of his head in appreciation as if he had appreciated that she let him. "Thank you."

Ruth took a step back leaving her dress pulled down with her ebony bust still exposed. "Night then." She finally turned to walk away, making sure the door was closed behind her.

The curiosity of what he was going to do next overthrew any morality still left in her. She listened by the door, being as silent as possible. At first she heard the blanket being moved and before long a faint sound of moans came. Ruth backed away almost in pure shock that he was pleasuring himself after just suckling her breasts like a child.

Ruth wanted no more eavesdropping and decided to just retreat to her room. Although all of her things could easily fit in a small trunk, she decided on leaving them out for the last minute. It brought back memories of better times when Mary was still alive. With all the things in her room though, the memory and sensation of William on her breasts would not leave. The notion of William being perverted no longer nagged Ruth as she saw it as a nurturing way to put him to sleep.

The next morning was like every other morning except Ruth's tasks for the day were mainly packing up and getting everything ready to the livery driver. William ate the breakfast she made and smiled as he knew this town was in his sights the following day.

She did not have a real chance to talk either as William rushed out of the door leaving most of his food untouched. The air of moving on and maybe rebuilding was now Ruth's thought. She did not even get a good morning out of him before he was out the door trying to settle everything before they could move to North Carolina.

Ruth kept busy as the storm returned, the pounding rain was nonstop and like a thousand little rocks slamming away on the roof. She opened the door to see the street flowing mud, making it all but impossible to load up tonight for tomorrow's trek. She closed the door just hoping William would be home before he got stuck wherever he was.

The difference between day and night was now gone as the only clock in the house was packed, and William's pocketwatch was on him. Ruth decided just to make dinner and cook the last of their food away in hopes her owner was hungry for it.

William walked through the door shaking off the rain from his clothes. "Good grief, this cold rain will be the death of someone."

Ruth walked out to take his clothes. "Glad your back. Afraid you would get swept away in all this rain. You know the driver will not be here tonight and we will be packing in the morning."

"We got till Sunday to be out, and I think the rain will let up some tomorrow," he replied, stripping out of his coat with her help.

"Got food for you cooking. Hope you're hungry cause it's the last of the food," Ruth said with a smile. She knew from the smell of his breath that he was not drinking and it was the first time in many months he was sober for two days straight.

"Thank you, I am so famished," he answered, quickly putting away his ledgers he took with him.

Ruth went into the kitchen to finish up the last of the cooking. She heard him rustling papers in hopes that everything he needed to end the job was in order. The calming notion that his days of drinking whiskey in this God forsaken town was gone.

The dinner was more than the two of them could eat. Ruth made sure she could pack what could be taken with them tomorrow and she tossed the rest for the alley dogs. The conversation was about the plans to build a bridge and a depot in North Carolina and maybe a house for one of the investors, although William was quick to say that he would give that task to someone more suitable.

"Will the next house be the same size?" Ruth inquired as she tried to figure out what should be unloaded first and set up according to priority.

"Think so. They have not told me the specifics yet. I could only assume so," he added as he packed the few things he could knowing Ruth would take care of the rest.

William looked around to see if there was anything left to pack by the desk before pulling out a book from a trunk and sitting down to read. Ruth smiled to see that he was reading and not wanting to go to the local saloon to drink.

The night wore on until Ruth saw William ready to turn in. She knew what he was going to want and figured it was helping him now. He was without drink and his pleasant demeanor was back. He walked to his room without saying a word and she followed him, pulling down the top of her dress before even entering the room.

William turned to Ruth before he got the bed and instantly looked down to see her dark breasts exposed to him. "Ohhh...I almost forgot."

Ruth quickly realized she could have gotten off tonight without having him suck on her breasts tonight, but thought about how it seemed to calm him. Although she still felt it was perverted in a way, it was done without him grabbing at her.

"Thinking you want it nightly now," Ruth replied smiling, wanting him to know it was not a problem in her eyes.

"I am sorry about the other night..it's just that.."

Ruth stopped him by putting her finger to his lips. "It's okay..have a seat and we can start."

William sat down like last night and Ruth walked right up to him so that his head was now against her breasts. Instead of just letting him kiss all over her chest like the time before, she quickly lifted her tit and directed her nipple right into his mouth.

When he began to suck on her nipple, she realized that she skipped the whole subtle routine he was doing with simple kisses. It then dawned on her that it escalated into him sucking on her nipple, and now she went right for that part by putting her nipple right into his mouth confirming she was okay with it progressing.

Ruth thought about it quick, as the intimate feeling of him being close was now there and being softly suckled from her erect nipples. The sensation caused her to moan slightly and bring her hand to the back of his head in a nurturing way. All feelings of doing something wrong were gone when he latched onto her. She knew this now nightly bonding routine was now something she wanted as well.

The feeling of his lips and tongue on her sensitive nipples as he switched between her breasts only caused her to moan again. Ruth did not want William to see that she was getting pleasure from his sucking on her, but she knew it was. Feeling her sex become slick with anticipation only made her think about her own needs.

Her eyes were closed as her hand stroked through William's perfect brown hair, feeling his warmth close to her chest as she felt that she was providing him a release of tension through allowing him to suck her breast. For whatever stage of behavior it was to her, she could hear him moan and breathe hard like it was effecting him.

Ruth glanced down to see his hand was between his legs. His head was blocking what he was doing, but she just knew that he was touching his manhood while engaging her dark brown bust. He seemed to struggle and move as his arm looked like he needed a better position to pleasure himself, and she was enjoying the closeness with him as this session was twice as long as the previous night.

William seemed to struggle to the point that he finally moved away from her brown breasts. His breaths were deep as she knew it had an impact on him. "Please don't be upset," he said as he moved his pants down exposing himself.

His hand quickly went to what Ruth saw was a very hard erection. She knew it was probably painful being confined up in his pants while he sucked on her. Ruth also reminded herself that he was going to do his thing regardless and thought he might as well do it now while still enjoying her breasts.

Ruth pulled him back to her dark flesh, aiming her nipple right for his lips. "Shhh...it's okay, just do your thing."

William began moving his hand and Ruth could feel that he was pleasuring himself. The fact her breasts were what was making him set off to, and the feeling of his lips on her only added to the wetness between her legs. Ruth never knew that her body more or less her bust could please a man so much or that William's sweet and innocent suckling could make her own dark sex moisten to the point of being soaked either.

Ruth then quickly thought about the mess William was going to make and that she could not clean his pants tomorrow. Her dark love craved attention and her only thought was clean pants. She cursed the fact she lost the moment as her daily chores came to her.

Ruth quickly backed up and turned to get a washcloth from one of the packed trunks. "Best you stop. Needs to get you a washcloth to finish on. Can't do the wash tomorrow and I don't want you to soil those pants."

She grabbed the washcloth being as quick as she could and hurried back to see William sitting on the bed with his manhood fully erect. She was shocked that it did not seem a big deal to her like the time before. She sensed his urgent need to release the pressure, and now felt safe around him, even in the nude.

"Here. Put your stuff in here so you don't make a mess," Ruth said, handing him the washcloth and resuming her spot close to him.

William nodded and began to once again suckle on Ruth as if there was nothing wrong. She put her hand to the back of his head again and ran her fingers through his hair. She thought about how he took to her tit like an infant and moaned as he pleasured himself without seeming rude or violent about it, like it was a normal thing and she was just helping.

It ended a few minutes later as William grunted and went stiff. Ruth took the washcloth from him, quickly noticing his erection still there. "Best you rest now. Busy day in the morning."

She lay in bed feeling the urgent need to clean herself as the wetness in her sex was almost too much. Thoughts of what she did still lingered in her mind, but now she wondered why it affected her so much. The more her thoughts of William sucking on her breasts swirled in her mind, the more she felt her own sex cry out.

The rain stopped in the middle of the night, but Ruth could see when she woke up that she was robbed of seeing the sunrise over the mountains. The cloud still looked full and dangerous and leaving might be hampered by the wet condition of the road.

She decided to warm up the last of the perishable food and wait for the wagon to be pulled up. William owned his own wagon and horse and paid for boarding for the animal while he stayed in town. Ruth made sure the wagon and the horse were in front of the house before William even woke up.

The stable hand began to load up the trunks and the few other pieces of furniture while William ate the last of the food, leaving only some dry food for the journey. Ruth was quick to inform him that leaving might have to be rushed as the rain might come down at any time.

The road out of town was dangerous as the wheels to the wagon almost got stuck a few times. William seemed to handle it easy as Ruth began to worry that they might get stuck. Although the trip would normally take four days, Ruth wondered if it might be six to seven.

The rain began to pour on the first day and making it to town was not going to happen. There was an open spot to park the wagon and since it was covered, sleeping in it would not be a problem. The trunks and the few pieces of furniture they owned still allowed for a comfortable spot for two people to sleep in the back. Although William brought a tent, they both knew the rain was going to make putting up a tent difficult.

Ruth was able to make a small fire and use some tarp to cover it while offering William some of the dried foods they brought. Both of them made the most of the rain by talking about what they did like about the last town. Ruth was also happy that William did not bring with him any whiskey or make mention about drinking.

Ruth laid out the two blankets and now wondered about their nightly ritual. There was not enough room for anyone to stand up so it would have to be done laying on their side. There was room for them to sleep, but not enough for him to get into a perfect position.

William stepped into the wagon as Ruth began to pull her dress down. William's eyes grew wide as he smiled as her large brown boobs came into view. Ruth could not help but smile as she saw this. "Going to be a little tight in here, but I think we can do it."

"If you think so," he replied with his eyes clearly fixated on her chest.

"Best you strip out of those wet clothes too. You can hang them on the string over there," Ruth said, pointing to the line she strung from one side of the wagon to the other.

Ruth noticed that her dress was still in the way a little and decided that it would just be easier for her to strip off all her clothes as well. Although she could have left on some articles of clothing, the freeing experience of being nude won out. The only thing she did for modesty was pull the blanket over her body.

William finished putting his wet clothes on the line and positioned himself to the side of Ruth. She pulled down the blanket and before she could say anything, his lips were already kissing and sucking her right nipple. The soft moan from him caused her to do the same. No matter what she thought about what they were doing, the feeling of his lips on her skin was too much not to moan.

She closed her eyes, reeling in the sensation of having him give her breast so much attention. She could hear him moan and she decided to let go of all inhibitions and moan out just as loud as he did. She knew it was not right, but it felt so good she questioned why she could ever object to it. Her sex clenched again and again as the familiar wetness returned with a vengeance.

Ruth opened her eyes, still moaning and turned her head to see William pleasing his erection right near her face. She pulled his head away quickly once she realized where he was about to finish. "You need to move. Your thing is too close to my face."

William said nothing and moved so he was going to get between her legs, and saw the blanket was in the way. He pulled the blanket free and look shocked to see her completely nude. Her sex was wide open for him, and Ruth did not know what to say.

William got between her legs and Ruth's eyes opened wide. "You can't. You just need to suck on my breasts."

William moved his body further up as she saw his white male member take aim at her wet dark prize. She did not know if she should fight him off or let him have what he already owned. She was never violated before, but also knew her dark love needed more.

The thought of wrong came back to her though. She knew she had to remind him it was not right "Just suck and...oh Lords...OH Mista William...oh."

It was too little and too late; Ruth felt his manhood enter her wet sex with utter ease. Her dark love petals opened for him with full willingness as he slipped in with one gentle push. The sensation of a man's erection in her sent waves of pleasure and fear.