All Comments on 'Building Inspection Ch. 04'

by ausfet

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
waratahwaratahover 6 years ago

Loving this adventure. And i love the little real life details you add, dogs and chooks, and run down pubs. Hoping theres more. Thanks for writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
"What the fuck is wrong with me, I wondered. Why the fuck am I not only okay with this, but looking forward to seeing what he's going to do with her?"

Because you are a simpering pussy cuckboy. Mark is fucking you every time he fucks Sarah. Sarah is losing all respect for her husband, and wishes Mark was the father of her children, not this Nancy boy she's stuck with. Mark owns Sarah, all that remains is for Mark to take permanent possession.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Oh man!

I love your writing, I really do. But dang it, just as I was getting 80% of the way through this series Mark walks in and says he’s going to fuck the wife, and she thought he’d never ask. I just can’t see this happening in any stretch of my imagination i’d See nothing but red, reacting as if someone had actually hit me.

Look, it’s not like I get heartburn over this site’s so-called cuckold stories; they are not my cup of tea. That’s not my issue here, though. I don’t for a moment think that’s what you’re writing. My problem is that it does not fit that lovely and loving and in-love couple. It’s scratching the needle across the record.

Besides, i’m Having trouble with Mark after finding out his friend was an escort. I wondered if he had hired her to manipulate the situation with his neighbor. That is, I don’t trust him one whit. He seems dark, and that, too, does not fit with tone of story.

I can’t read the last chapter. I’m sorry. I was in a happy-place over this couple and I don’t want to take the chance that it is as hubby intuited and Mark’s after his wife.

No thank you :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userausfet@ausfet
389 Followers
Don't get too excited, I'm not dead. Thanks to everyone who has emailed, voted and commented. Thanks also to the lovely folk who have edited my stories and provided advice. About me: 38, married, two kids, two dogs, live in Brisbane. To answer some of the most commonly...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES