Building Inspection Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ausfet
ausfet
388 Followers

Sarah's breath hitched. She spread her legs slightly, to give him better access, and Mark responded by reaching further underneath and tugging at her panties. My cock sprung into action, the head rubbing uncomfortably against the rough denim of my jeans. What the fuck is wrong with me, I wondered. Why the fuck am I not only okay with this, but looking forward to seeing what he's going to do with her?

My wife reached over and grabbed my hand. I squeezed her fingers, letting her know that I was going to accept whatever it was that happened next. I glanced up at Mark and he smiled faintly at me.

'I'm going to fuck your wife,' he told me, a hint of amusement in his voice. 'You get to watch.'

Mark pulled her knickers off and handed them to me to hold. Sarah sat up, and without any prompting, removed her nightdress. Her nipples were erect and her legs were spread just a little too wide. My wife, the wanton whore, wanted our neighbour to fuck her with his ridiculously oversized cock while I bore witness to their carnal activities.

'I was worried you weren't going to come and see me,' she whispered to her lover.

'How could I resist?' he asked, cupping her breasts. He leant down and kissed her nipples, first the left, then the right. 'I couldn't, not when you're everything I could want and more.'

That was when the door swung open and silhouetted against the hallway light stood Floyd, the only other person staying at the hotel that night, with a pie in one hand and a shocked expression on his face.

'Sorry,' he apologised. 'Wrong room.'

He abruptly shut the door and headed down the hallway.

'Where the hell did he get a pie from?' Mark wondered aloud.

'Kitchen,' I told him. 'Mum and Dad always leave a few microwavable pies and sausage rolls in the freezer so that when people stay over they don't raid the regular supplies.'

'Good idea,' Mark agreed.

There was a knock at the door. Sarah, Mark and I exchanged glances. We had a fairly good idea who it was.

'Shall we invite him in to watch?' Mark asked.

'Why not?' I asked. 'Sarah?'

She shrugged. 'He's already seen us. What harm could it do?'

Mark went to the door and answered.

'Want to watch?' Mark asked.

Floyd beamed. He didn't have his pie with him. God knows where he'd left it. 'I was hoping you'd ask me that.'

The only four people staying at the pub were now in one room, so Mark left the door open and switched the light on. Floyd couldn't stop staring at Sarah. He was trying hard not to be too obvious, but his gaze kept wandering over her figure.

I only vaguely knew Floyd. He was my sister-in-law's cousin, in his early twenties, and had one of those solid, country boy builds. He was in his jeans and his button down shirt, but was barefoot and his hair was slightly ruffled. He leant against the dresser and waited for the show to commence.

Mark and Sarah wasted no time getting things started. They rolled around the bed alongside me, kissing and fondling each other, as Sarah divested Mark of his clothing. I heard Floyd mutter 'Jesus' when he saw my wife's lover's apparatus, but that was the only time he spoke. I checked Floyd's crotch, to see if he had a hard on, but he had his shirt hanging out over the top of his jeans and it was impossible to tell.

I somehow ended up naked. I must've removed my jeans, but I can't really remember doing it. I was more focussed on what Mark and Sarah were doing. Every now and then, as they rolled around the bed, their bodies would press up against mine. I didn't touch either my wife or myself, I just enjoyed the show they were putting on.

Sarah shuffled between Mark's legs and began to suck his fat cock. She was kneeling down and I knew Floyd was getting a good view of her cunt and arse. He couldn't stop staring, and he subconsciously reached down his pants to readjust his dick as my wife went to work on Mark.

Mark was lying on his back, hands gripping the headboard of the bed. His torso was slick with sweat and I could smell his pungent male lust. I readjusted my position, so that I could see his prick sliding in and out of my wife's mouth.

'Take a picture,' Mark grunted.

'What?' I asked, confused.

'You seem to enjoy the view. Take a picture,' he said.

My phone was on the floor, plugged in and charging. I pulled it out, opened up the camera, and tried to get a photo of my wife sucking Mark's cock.

Sarah smiled seductively and ran her tongue along the head of his prick. She was happy to put on a show for the camera and arranged herself and her lover in positions that displayed Mark's assets, and her cock-sucking abilities, to the lens.

Floyd came and sat on the bed, which creaked heavily under his weight, and took the phone from my hands. He surveyed the pictures, and was evidently displeased with my efforts, because he adjusted the settings on my camera and snapped a couple of shots.

The young butcher had Mark and Sarah move here and there, adjusting the position of their limbs, requesting a smile, and acting for all the world as if he were an experienced sex photographer. My wife and her lover were more than happy to oblige, and when I glanced over Floyd's shoulder at the images he'd taken, I was impressed.

Sarah and Mark continued their romp around the bed, giving Floyd and the camera plenty of smiles, while he continued to record the shenanigans. Sarah's body was wonderfully white and soft against Mark's, and Floyd managed to somehow capture the contrast in a way I'd tried and failed to do.

'Condom please,' Mark requested. 'They'll be in my wallet, in the back pocket of my jeans.'

Floyd put the phone down and went and picked up Mark's jeans. He removed his wallet and from it, two condoms. He handed one to my wife's lover, then resumed both his position on the bed, and his role as photographer.

I watched in envy as Mark rolled on a condom, then started lowering Sarah onto his erection. He stopped half-way through penetrating her to allow us a good view of what was going on.

'Fuck me, that looks alright, doesn't it?' Floyd muttered to me.

'Sure does,' I agreed.

Mark pulled Sarah down, filling her with the last few, thick inches. She let out an involuntary cry, a primitive sound that couldn't be mistaken for anything other than a woman being penetrated by a hard prick.

Floyd put my phone down on the bed, and we stayed silent and still while my wife was fucked by her lover. The young man was no longer interested in taking happy snaps, he wanted to focus his attention on what was in front of him.

Mark's hands were on Sarah's tits as she rode him, but other than that my wife was doing all of the work. This was no longer about Mark taking what he wanted, but Sarah using him as a sex toy. She rode his prick mercilessly, alternating her speed and position, bringing herself nearer and nearer to orgasm.

That's when I realised Mark was in trouble. They'd been fucking for about twenty minutes and it was getting to be too much for him. I picked up the phone and found the video recorder. With shaking hands, I took a sweeping view of my wife and Mark. Mark's eyes were now shut tight and it was obvious he was trying to hold off coming.

Floyd nudged me and grinned. He could tell what was about to happen. Sure enough, seconds later Mark let out a groan and grabbed Sarah's hips, pulling her down onto his cock, trying to shove every last millimetre as far into her as he possibly could.

When he was finished, he gave me a rueful smile and said it was now all up to me.

'You don't want me to clean you up?' Sarah asked Mark.

Without waiting for an answer, she carefully removed the condom, handed it to me, then began to lick and suck Mark's softening prick clean. When she was finished, she laid on her back and snaked a hand between her legs. She began to toy with her clit, teasing herself into a state of frenzy.

While she was playing with herself, Floyd showed her a few of the photos he'd taken.

'Do you like them?' she asked him.

'Are you kidding?' he asked. 'I have a hard on you could hang a towel off.'

Sarah laughed and continued to finger herself. Floyd couldn't stop staring. He was entranced, as if it were the first time that he'd ever seen a woman engage in such a sexually explicit act. My wife seemed to enjoy his attention. Her eyes were hooded with lust and she was gasping and moaning. She'd want cock soon, and I doubt she'd care who it was that mounted her. She'd reached the point where the only thing that mattered was coming.

As I watched Floyd stare at my wife, an odd thought occurred to me.

'Have you been with a woman before?' I asked him.

He shook his head and turned a dark shade of pink. 'No.'

I glanced at Sarah. She gave me a wicked smile. Oh, this is too good, I thought. I can watch this young bloke lose his innocence at my wife's hands.

'Let's change that,' I said. 'She's on the pill. You won't need to worry about a condom. Mark only needed one because his cherry was popped quite a while ago.'

Floyd wanted to say 'yes', I could see it in every fibre of his being, but something was holding him back.

'We won't laugh at you any more than we'd laugh at each other,' Mark reassured him. 'I've already blown too early. Your first fuck is always a struggle. I came before I'd even managed to penetrate.'

'I didn't,' I said. 'I couldn't finish the first three times.'

'I, uh, reckon I'll finish,' Floyd muttered. He turned to Sarah. 'Do you mind?'

She rolled over, pressed her lips to his, and led his hand to her breast.

That was all the assurance Floyd needed. Mark and I moved off the bed to give him and Sarah room. With a mixture of pride and lust, I watched her kiss him while she gently showed him how she wanted to be touched. She unbuttoned his shirt and helped him slip out of his jeans and boxers. He was solid alright; broad shouldered like an eighteenth century street boxer, with thighs like tree trunks. His balls were magnificent; huge, and with just enough sag, and above them stood a respectable six inches of uncut cock, with a shiny purple head poking free of the foreskin.

Mark grabbed something off the bed. My phone. He was going to record Floyd popping his cherry.

My wife directed Floyd's fingers to her pussy. She forced them into her wet channel, before pulling them free and allowing the young man to inspect the sticky fluid on his digits. He sucked them, curious about the taste, before reaching back into her cunt for more.

Sarah smiled and showed him how to rub her clit. Floyd followed her instructions, and was rewarded with a series of gasps and moans. His cock was ragingly hard and precum was oozing out the slit at the top, but he ignored it to focus on my wife's pleasure. He was going to make some lucky woman very happy one day.

It was my wife who ended the foreplay.

'God, I need to fuck you,' she moaned, pushing him onto his back.

Yes, that's right, my wife, who was a good forty kilos lighter than Floyd, just manhandled him onto his back like a sack of potatoes. She positioned herself over his cock, and without any further preamble, speared herself with his sword. Then she started to grind against him, just as she had done with Mark, focussing solely on bringing herself to orgasm.

It was the right course of action to take. Floyd had no chance to second guess himself; one minute he was playing with her clit, then next he was being fucked. There's nothing quite like the first time you feel a hot, wet cunt around your cock, and I could tell he was surprised by just how amazing it felt.

Floyd did a good job, I'll give the kid that. He managed to hang on, and when Sarah offered him a tit to suck, he eagerly pulled her nipple into his mouth. His thick, square hands were on her arse, pumping her in and out of him. I could see his balls, and they were rising, but not yet and high and tight enough to indicate imminent orgasm.

Sarah let out a load moan. She wasn't coming, but she was close. I walked over, grabbed her hips, and helped move her up and down Floyd's cock.

'I'm coming,' Sarah yelped. 'Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.'

As she came, so did Floyd. It was incredible to see my wife ramming herself onto his cock, while he was thrusting upwards and grunting around his mouthful of titty.

I waited until they were finished before rolling her onto her back. Floyd's semen was oozing out of her pussy. She'd already taken two cocks, but when she smiled up at me, I knew she was keen to take number three. I ploughed into her mercilessly, fucking her with reckless abandon.

The room smelt of come and sweat, and with every stroke I was reminded that I wasn't her first lover of the night. Her pussy was stretched from Mark, and sodden from Floyd. I was fucking her missionary style, my arse moving up and down as I accelerated towards climax.

Sarah's boobs bounced invitingly beneath me. She licked her lower lip, then bit down on it. She was still horny. I knew her well enough to see the signs.

I pulled my prick, which was coated with her juices and Floyd's jizz, from her pussy and rolled onto my back. I could come later. I needed to take care of my wife first.

'Sit on my face,' I requested.

She wasted no time throwing a leg over and giving me a birds-eye view of her undercarriage. I welcomed her pussy like an old friend, and began to give her clit the attention it deserved. The smell and taste was almost overwhelming. Her own, feminine essence was intermingled with the odd latex taste that came from the condom Mark had used, and Floyd's salty come.

'Jesus Christ, Caleb, I'm nearly there again,' she warned.

I could sense someone approaching her from behind. Two large, sweaty paws grabbed her breasts and fondled them, while their owner carefully nibbled her earlobes. It was Floyd.

Sarah tilted her head around so she could kiss him while I ate her out. She had one hand on my head, keeping me in position, and the other on the back of Floyd's. I didn't know what Mark was doing, but my instincts told me he was filming the show.

Sarah climaxed, biting down on Floyd's lip so hard she drew blood, while face fucking me mercilessly. Floyd let out a small grunt of his own, and I felt his prick brush up against my arm. He was hard again.

When Sarah was sated, I had her get on her hands and knees. Mark was indeed filming us, and she smiled at him as he took a close up of her snatch, which was wet and swollen and still leaking Floyd's cum. I was so horny I just pushed Mark out of the way, lined myself up, and thrust into my wife.

Her pussy clamped around my cock, and I let out a groan. Floyd caught my eye and gestured to his erection, and then to Sarah. I nodded. Sarah reached out with one hand, tapped his leg, and told him to put it in her mouth.

So there we were, Sarah on her hands and knees with me in her pussy and Floyd in her mouth, while Mark recorded the whole show. Floyd thrust a little too hard and Sarah gagged.

'Sorry,' he apologised.

She didn't want an apology. She went hard at him, taking most of him into her mouth with each thrust.

I wanted to hold on until Floyd was at his peak, but I was too far gone. I came seconds later, spurting everywhere. My orgasm was so intense I lost all control and babbled like a fucking idiot as I filled her with my jizz.

I was utterly spent. Mark was, too; he'd had a wank while videoing everything, and at some point had ejaculated onto the floor. Sarah was flushed, her eyes shining, and I knew she'd had a great time. The only person who wasn't done was Floyd. He'd pulled his prick out of Sarah's mouth, but he was by no means finished.

'Floyd, lie on the bed,' Sarah requested. 'I want to finish you off.'

Floyd laid on his back as instructed. Sarah crept between his legs, crouched down, and started running her tongue around the head of his cock. He let out a groan and shuddered. Sarah smirked, took as much of him into her mouth as she could, and wanked the remainder with her hand. She inserted two fingers of her free hand into her pussy, to get them nicely lubricated, then put those digits somewhere Floyd wasn't expecting.

He didn't half mind, though. In fact, judging by the way he came, he quite enjoyed the extra stimulation.

As the young butcher filled my wife's mouth with his jizz, I glanced over at Mark. He gave me a knowing smile before we both turned our attention back to the couple on the bed. I felt there was almost something paternal in the way we watched my wife guide Floyd towards his second, and the night's final, orgasm. It was good to see a wise woman showing a young virgin the ropes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Half an hour later the four of us were in the kitchen microwaving pies and sausage rolls. The mood was great. We were all laughing and talking about what had gone on, and gasping and grimacing and smirking in turn as we viewed the night's footage.

'If I promise to never, ever breathe a word of this, would you be able to send me all this?' Floyd asked, gesturing to the phone.

'Not. A. Word.' I warned him.

'But if you have to talk about it with mates, don't identify anyone,' Mark added, with the wisdom of a man who knows that a young guy is almost guaranteed to share the details of a sexy group session with at least one of his friends.

Floyd nodded. 'You've got my word.'

We ate our sausage rolls and pies while I uploaded the files to dropbox and sent them to Floyd. We were all ready for bed by then; tired, sexually satisfied, and full of processed meat and pastry goodness.

Floyd and Mark went to their rooms, Sarah and I went to ours. I cuddled my wife until we were fast asleep. It had been a great night. I was so proud of her. She'd done a fabulous job with Floyd. She found it hilarious, and confessed he was the first virgin she'd ever been with.

And as for Floyd, he exits the story at this point, but I will tell you this; as far as I know, he never told a soul, and less than a month later he found a girlfriend, a woman in her early thirties with a good body and a cheeky smile, and from what I heard, she was very, very satisfied with her young lover.

ausfet
ausfet
388 Followers
12