Building Inspection Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ausfet
ausfet
388 Followers

'But external doors weigh a lot more than internal doors. Didn't you notice the extra weight?'

'No,' I admitted.

Mark shook his head. 'Not a month goes by without me seeing something I didn't ever dream of seeing,' he said.

'That doesn't surprise me,' I agreed. I wasn't sure I wanted him doing any more inspecting of the house. I was slightly worried about what he might find. Ignorance can be bliss when it comes to houses. 'Why did your wife leave you?'

'She found another man.'

'Did you know him? Was he someone you were swinging with?'

Mark stopped what he was doing and leant against the bathroom vanity. It was the same bathroom vanity I'd fucked Sarah against countless times. It smelt like her in here; of her body wash and shaving cream and shampoo. You can't share a bathroom with a woman and not have it smell of her.

How did Mark feel, standing here in the bathroom where my wife pissed and shat and showered? Did he want to share this room with her? Or would the memories of me pleasuring her haunt the place?

'I only married Jenna because she was pregnant,' Mark said. 'We were stupid, both of us. She wasn't on the pill, and I hated condoms, so I'd either pull out and come on her stomach, or just take my chances. She ended up pregnant, and we ended up married.'

'What happened to the baby?'

'It was born five months later, and followed by two more in the next couple of years. Then she got bored, found a new man, and told me she was leaving.'

'I didn't realise you had kids.'

'I don't see them.'

'Why not? I can't imagine not seeing my girls. It'd kill me. Did you try and get access? Go to Court? I have two mates who are divorced. One of them managed to sort out custody without going to Court, and the other used the mediation service. They both said it was relatively simple.'

'I'm happy for them,' Mark replied drily.

He tilted his head towards the doorway, which I was blocking. I moved out of the way.

'What do you suggest?' I asked.

'About the house?' he clarified. 'I suggest you leave it alone before you fuck up anything else. If you can't tell the difference between an external and internal door, then you're the last person who should be picking up a hammer.'

This time, I was in no doubts about the tone of his voice. He was angry.

I knew it probably had something to do with my questions about his ex-wife.

~~~~~~

The week passed. I went back to my forum post several times and tried to imagine Sarah's reaction when she read it.

A lot of people post shit online, things that they don't truly believe or wouldn't ever do, but the problem with that particular missive was that it had been a hundred percent truthful. Going back six, twelve months, when I was at a point where I thought I'd never be able to indulge my fantasy, if the right opportunity had arisen with a woman who wasn't my wife, I know I probably wouldn't have hesitated.

It wasn't that I didn't love Sarah. I was absolutely crazy about her. She was the best thing that had ever happened to me. It was just... I'd wanted something extra. It was greed. Sexual greed.

Mark came home the following weekend. He had Deb over, and from the sounds of it another young woman was there. The three of them were sitting on the back veranda, talking and laughing. I wondered why they hadn't invited us over, and went and asked Sarah if she thought we were being snubbed.

'Probably,' she agreed.

'Are you angry about it?' I prodded.

'I'm angry that you decided to line him up to do work for your parents knowing full well what they're like,' she responded. She was in the midst of tying the bin bag. 'I'm taking the rubbish out. Can you put a new liner in, please?'

Sarah went outside with the bag of trash. I waited for her to come inside, so we could continue the conversation, but I instead heard her talking to someone. Deb. Sarah and Deb were talking.

Five minutes later, Sarah came back inside.

'They're having a barbecue,' she said. 'We're invited. They said to bring the kids. Apparently Deb bought over a swinging friend for Mark, but neither the woman nor Mark is sexually interested in the other.'

'Do you want to go?' I asked.

Stupid question. Of course she wanted to go. Mark was there, wasn't he?

You're probably wondering why I didn't just say 'no' and tell her that the feelings Mark had for her, and that she had for him, were making me uncomfortable. I suppose I just felt guilty. I was the one who had instigated these activities. I was the one who had posted on a forum that I'd cheat on my wife. And Mark had said he was planning on selling the Queenslander, hadn't he? So sooner or later, he'd be gone from our lives.

We rounded the girls up and told them we were going to Mark's house for a barbecue. They were showered and dressed in record time. Sarah followed suit, and finally, I got under the water and washed my hair. Then the four of us went next door, carrying booze, soft drink and a goodly amount of meat.

Deb answered the door, took one look at the steak and sausages and told us to take it back home.

'Mark's gone feral,' she told us. 'I'm not sure there's any small game left west of Toowoomba.'

'Did he make sausages?' Sarah asked.

'Not yet,' Deb smiled. 'Give him time and he'll probably have a crack.'

'The girls only eat sausages,' Sarah said. 'I'll put the steak in the fridge and take it back home later.'

The steak was put in the fridge, and we carried the sausages out the back. Mark had just started the barbecue and was drinking a beer and talking to a voluptuous woman in her early thirties. She was probably around five foot six and chubby but in an extremely sexy way. She had dark, shiny hair, pale skin, and was wearing what I can only describe as 'librarian glasses'.

Mark introduced her to us as Alannah. I wondered if Mark had rocks in his head, because she was most definitely fuckable. Sarah obviously felt the same way, because she blushed a bit as she shook Alannah's hand and Alannah, in response, giggled and gave Sarah a private smile.

My daughters wanted to show me Mark's foreign currency collection. I looked to Mark for confirmation that this was okay, and he nodded and said he'd start cooking later. We could show the girls the coins, and let the three women have a chat and a glass of wine in peace.

'We can use a barbecue, Mark,' Deb said drily.

Mark knew better than to try and argue that he wasn't being sexist. He and I took the girls inside and spent what seemed an interminably long time reviewing historical and foreign notes and coins. While we sorted through his collection, I apologised to him for asking about his ex-wife.

'It's all good, mate. I know why you'd ask,' he replied.

I picked up a coin with the hole punched in the middle and toyed with it. 'Are you really selling the Queenslander when you've finished with it?'

'I am.'

'Because of...?' I prompted.

He met my eye. 'Sarah,' he said simply.

There it was. An acknowledgement of what I'd known almost from the beginning; he had feelings for my wife.

The children were with us, so we couldn't talk as openly as I wanted to, but with careful wording, we could still discuss the situation.

'It's never happened to me before,' he mused aloud. 'Never caught feelings for anyone. I thought I was immune from it. For what it's worth; I'm sorry. I really fell in love with this house. I thought it'd be my final purchase. The plan was to try and work as much as I could before my body gave out, then just do the odd cash in hand job until I totally gave up the ghost.'

'Is Sarah like your ex-wife? Are they similar?'

'No.' He snorted. 'Fuck no. Completely opposite.'

Watching Mark interact with my daughters made it clear that he obviously had some experience with children. He was a bit rusty at first, but he soon remembered what sort of things young children like to talk about, and how they want adults to respond.

Deb yelled out that the sausages were ready, and both girls took off. Mark and I stayed inside.

'When my ex-wife left, she decided that she wanted to entirely cut ties with me,' Mark explained. 'She and her new fella took the kids to New South Wales. I tried to get access, but there were always excuses as to why I couldn't see them. I applied to the Court to get visitation. They told us to go through mediation, and we did. She agreed to regular visits. But when push came to shove, and I wanted to come around, there was always an excuse, always a reason why I couldn't see them.

I went back to Court. We got a hearing, and she was told to honour the agreement. Needless to say, she didn't, so we made yet another trip back to Court. The Judge made it clear to her that he wasn't buying her bullshit; she needed to let me see the kids. So, two years and three months after I last saw them, I was allowed to pick them up and take them to my house for the weekend. I went over, and all three kids were terrified. The two eldest had been fed a line of shit about how I was going to hit them. The youngest had no memory of me.

I made it about two hundred metres down the road with three screaming, crying kids, before I pulled over and had a good think about what was going on. I had two choices; I could keep fighting for access, keep going to Court, and keep trying to prove to my kids that I wasn't a monster, and probably scar them emotionally in the process, or I could walk away.' Mark shrugged defensively. 'I took them back to their mother's house. Told her that if they ever asked for me, to tell me, but otherwise, I'd stay away.'

'Have you spoken to your kids since that day?'

He nodded. 'My eldest and youngest got in touch a few years ago and we'll email each other now and then. The middle one doesn't want to know me. Says she already has a father - her stepfather - and she has no interest in a relationship with me.'

'Jesus, that's rough.'

'I wouldn't ever do to a man what my ex-wife's new husband did to me,' Mark said. 'I wouldn't ever try and take Sarah away from you. That's the last thing I'd do. But I'm worried that if I keep living here, it's going to cause tension. I'm not destroying her life or yours. I might love her, but that doesn't mean I don't have ethics.'

I had no idea what to say.

'You're a lucky man,' he remarked. 'She'd do anything for you.'

I guiltily thought back to my internet post. Sarah would do anything for me, and I'd cheat on her to fulfil a fantasy. It kind of said everything you needed to know, didn't it?

'Do you know about my internet post?' I asked Mark.

He nodded. 'Sarah told me the morning we went home from the Gold Coast.'

'How mad was she?'

'She wasn't mad, Caleb. She was hurt. That's what I was saying, mate, about her doing anything for you. She was prepared to sleep with me to make you happy. You're a lucky man. My ex wouldn't even let me see my kids. Sarah will do just about anything for you.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sarah came and dragged us out of the room, and away from our stuffy, miserable conversation, to the bright back veranda and the wonderful scent of barbecued meat.

Unlike Mark and I, the women had been laughing and joking and their cheerful moods made it impossible for me to dwell too much on my conversation with Mark. Food was eaten, dishes were washed, and fresh drinks were poured.

'How would you like me to babysit the girls tonight?' Deb asked. 'I can take them over to your house, watch a movie with them, and put them to bed.'

'Oh, you don't have to,' I said. 'Sarah and I will take them home soon.'

Deb gave me a pointed stare. Understanding dawned. Oh. Oh, oh, oh, I thought.

'Are you sure you don't want me to look after them, and leave the three of you here?' I asked.

Deb leant in to my ear. 'I'm straight, Caleb, and three pussies are a little too much even for Mark. Let me take care of your daughters, and let Sarah see what it's like to sleep with a woman.'

I challenge any heterosexual man not to get excited by the prospect of watching his wife with another woman. Half an hour later, Deb took the girls back to our cottage for a movie, showers and sleep, and Mark, Alannah, Sarah and I went inside. It was funny how a few extra people could change the sexual dynamics. Mark and Alannah might have had no interest in sleeping with each other, but now Sarah and I were getting involved, they both seemed keen to take things further.

Before I had a chance to ponder how events might commence, Sarah and Alannah started making out on Mark's couch. My cock was instantly hard. I love amateur lesbian porn and I was getting a front row seat to a live show. What wasn't to like?

The women slowly removed each other's clothes. Sarah's top and bra were first to go, followed by Alannah's dress. I didn't even bother trying not to stare as my wife unclipped her female lover's bra, and sent two enormous white tits tumbling free. Sarah wasted no time sucking each large, pale pink nipple to hardness.

Mark nudged me. 'Alannah's rules are no penetration without express permission, a condom for everything including blow jobs, and no photos.'

I'd forgotten about the 'rules' issue. Sarah and I had never created our own set, despite Deb's suggestion that we create some limits for ourselves.

'Sure,' I agreed.

The two women were now completely naked. Sarah was taller, slimmer and firmer than Alannah, and her skin was quite tanned on her arms, legs and face, whereas Alannah was heavier, with much larger breasts and very white skin. Their limbs were tangled up and their hair fell over their faces as they kissed and caressed each other's bodies.

Sarah shifted position and I caught a glimpse of her shaved pussy. Judging by the way Mark's breath hitched, he'd seen it, too, and he'd had the same thought as me; I could fuck that right now. I could walk up and put my cock in that warm, wet tunnel and fuck Sarah until she was screaming.

But neither Mark nor I wanted to ruin the moment with anything so crass. The girls were spectacular. They were both moaning and giggling, their flesh jiggling invitingly as they rolled around the couch.

Alannah, pinned beneath my wife, gazed over wantonly at Mark.

'Can we go to your bedroom?' she asked. 'I bought a strap on with me. I want her to fuck me.'

'Go for it,' Mark said.

Minutes later Mark and I were leaning against the bedroom door while Alannah helped Sarah put on her first strap-on cock. The straps were shiny black leather and the dildo was a bright, dark purple. When she had it in place, Sarah turned to Mark and I and smiled. She masturbated her fake cock for our benefit, a move which amused Mark and aroused me. As I've said; I have a thing for chicks with dicks, and the best sort of chick with a dick is a bisexual or lesbian woman wearing a strap on.

Sarah and Alannah resumed their passionate make-out session, rolling around the bed and fondling Sarah's penis. After a period, Sarah rolled Alannah onto her back, spread her legs, and lined up her dildo. She very cautiously eased herself in, pushing forward until she was buried up to the hilt. Alannah let out a moan and tilted her hips upwards.

My wife began to fuck her. She was careful at first, going quite slowly, her face a mask of concentration. As she grew more confident she began to speed up. Alannah started moaning, and she grabbed a leg in each hand to give my wife better access.

I reached down my pants and readjusted my cock. The head was leaking, and I felt incredibly turned on. It was all I could do not to pull it out and have a wank.

Alannah's cries increased. All of a sudden, she grabbed onto Sarah, let out a moan, and bucked and twisted with the unmistakable jerking motions of a woman having an orgasm.

My wife had made her climax. My wife had fucked another woman until she came. I was extremely proud, and extremely horny. I wanted to grab Sarah and pound her senseless, but it seemed my wife wasn't quite done.

'She said she can have multiple orgasms,' Sarah told me, pulling her cock out and removing the harness. 'I want to eat her out.' She turned to Alannah. 'Do you mind if Caleb helps me? I'm not really sure what to do.'

'You can do whatever you want,' Alannah said. 'All of you, do whatever you want.'

Mark fished curiously around Alannah's bag of goodies. He found a pair of handcuffs. 'Can I put these on you?' he asked. 'Can I tie you to the bed?'

Alannah nodded. 'Please, yes, just don't stop the party now.'

Mark busied himself tying her arms to the headboard, while Sarah and I spread Alannah's plump white thighs as wide as we could. My wife was pressed up against me and together we stared at the beauty of Alannah's pink, wet sex.

I kissed my wife, then leant down to kiss Alannah's pussy lips. Sarah mimicked my actions on the opposite side, and together we kissed, licked and explored Alannah's nether regions. I didn't know what Mark was doing to her up top, but by the sounds of it, Alannah was enjoying it.

The air was moist and humid. It carried the scent of feminine secretions, sweat and Sarah's perfume. My wife and I began to steadily lick our respective sides of Alannah's swollen clit, and I heard Alannah let out a seductive moan.

Sarah and I continued without breaking stride. Alannah began to grind against our faces, but with her hands secured above her head, she had no way of holding us in place or directing us. She simply had to wait until we struck the right rhythm for her.

I glanced up and saw that Mark was playing with her lovely, huge tits. He was slobbering all over her nipples while my wife and I did the same to her love button. Alannah was completely at our mercy. All three of us were using her body against her. She was losing all sense of self control as the minutes passed, and I began to sense her desperation.

'Stop,' I said to Sarah, pulling my wife back. 'Mark, stop. Let's leave her here to watch us for a while.'

'No,' Alannah whimpered. 'Please, no. Please let me come.'

I grinned wickedly. 'Soon.'

The sheer desperation on her face made Sarah, Mark and I exchange evil smiles.

'Caleb, how about you eat out Sarah while I continue to tease Alannah?' Mark suggested. 'I won't let her come.'

'Sounds good,' I agreed.

Mark and I had Sarah lie alongside Alannah. Then I knelt between my wife's legs and began to lick her pussy, while Mark stroked and tweaked Alannah's erect nipples, and gently fingered her pussy.

My wife's cunt was drenched. She covered my face in her slick juices, and she held my head exactly where she wanted as she face fucked me. In the background, I heard Mark ask Alannah if she was jealous, and I heard Alannah beg him to let her orgasm.

Sarah climaxed, screaming out my name as she pushed my face between her legs. Her whole lower half lurched off the bed in her desperation to quell the intense spasms of orgasm, but I held her in place and continued licking her clit until her body fell limp and she pushed me away.

I glanced over at Mark and Alannah. Alannah was desperately twisting and squirming, trying to get enough stimulation out of Mark to come.

'Should we lick her again?' Sarah asked me.

'Definitely,' I agreed.

My wife and I resumed our position between Alannah's thighs while Mark continued to play with her delectable tits. Alannah was covered in sweat and her body was twitching. It didn't take long for her to start pushing her cunt against Sarah and I.

Alannah came with a shriek that I'm sure people two miles away could have heard. Her whole body heaved, but she couldn't grab at Sarah or my heads because of the restraints. I could feel her lady liquid gushing over my wife and I, and her thighs clamping around our necks. One of her feet was kicking at my side.

ausfet
ausfet
388 Followers