Building Inspection Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ausfet
ausfet
388 Followers

Eventually she lay back on the bed, sexually sated and panting. I was ridiculously horny. There was no point trying to have penetrative sex with anyone; I was too horny to last any sort of respectable time, so instead I wanked myself furiously.

Sarah asked me if I wanted to finish on her tits, which of course I did. We adjusted position so I could finish that way, and I duly climaxed, leaving her chest covered in my issue. My legs were shaking. It had been intense.

Mark unshackled Alannah, then reached for tissues and gently wiped my cum off my wife. It's funny, but I used to always find myself staring at Mark's cock. It had just seemed like the ultimate sexual tool, the kind of prick that women lusted over. But now I found myself more intrigued by the way he touched her, smiled at her, and kissed her. I'd been angry at him for loving her, but maybe I shouldn't have been.

'Get in there,' I said to Mark, cocking my head at Sarah's pussy. 'She's so wet, you'll just slide right in.'

Mark turned to Sarah and smiled. She returned the smile, and pulled him in for a kiss. She spread her legs for him, giving him all the access to her cunt that he needed, but he didn't penetrate. He asked me to get a condom for him out of the bedside table. I found one for him, handed it over, and watched as he pulled it on himself with fumbling hands.

Then he was burying himself in my wife, and both Alannah and I watched with interest as his length was swallowed up. Sarah let out a moan. Mark grinned, muttered something unintelligible, and began to fuck her.

Like me, he didn't last very long. I don't care who you are, watching two women get it on together just does something to your brain. It short circuits it, and arouses you far more quickly and strongly than regular sex acts.

Mark came with my wife's legs around his back, and his lips pressed against her forehead. When he'd finished, he stayed inside her for a bit. His eyes were shut and he was kissing her very gently, his lips brushing against her face and lips.

I realised he was saying a private good-bye to her. Without speaking a word to either my wife or myself, he was disentangling himself from us. Finalising his engagement.

I can't tell you why, but it made me feel rather sad and mean that I would be willing to take him away from my wife, and my wife away from him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark went back out West the following day.

Sarah and I were both rather subdued. We were no longer avoiding each other, but we weren't really communicating, either.

A week after our fuck with Alannah and Mark, Sarah asked me how I was going with the sperm donation decision.

'I don't know,' I admitted. 'I emailed Sunny and Lisa last night and spoke about the financial side of things. They've said they have no intention of claiming child support.'

'That's good.'

'Yeah.' I regarded my beautiful wife carefully. She seemed to have spent as much time mulling over this issue than I had, but unlike me, she seemed to have made a decision about how she felt about it. 'What do you think?'

'Can you remember when I was pregnant for the second time, and we used to panic about not loving the second child as much as the first?'

'Yep.'

'Well, I was panicking that if you had a child with Sunny and Lisa, you'd love our kids less. But I don't think that'll happen. Love isn't this finite resource that can only go so far. Besides, it'd be nice for the girls to have a close bond with another child, and it'd be nice for Sunny and Lisa to have a child with a genetic link to both of them. You're the only way that can happen. They've asked your other brothers to donate, but the both said 'no'.'

'So you think I should do it?'

'Only if you're comfortable with it.'

I thought about it. 'I am,' I said slowly. 'I'll give them a call and see if they still want my baby batter.'

~~~~

Three weeks after that, the pub officially changed hands. A joint farewell to the old owners, and welcome to the new one, was organised.

Sarah and I travelled out with the girls. I felt rather nostalgic about the pub being sold. My parents had bought it when I was four years old and now not only were they selling the venue, but they were moving to the Gold Coast, hours way from the country. Other than my two brothers and their families, who lived in the Darling Downs, I'd have no reason to visit the area.

To my surprise, Mark was at the farewell/welcome and to my even greater surprise, my parents spoke highly of him. It was as if their whole stupid spat had never existed.

Neither Sarah nor I had seen Mark in a month. We'd seen tradesmen come and go as they worked on his house, but there had been no sign of our neighbour and he hadn't made any move to contact us. Nor had we made any move to contact him.

I bought him a beer and asked how he was faring.

'Oh, it's a different way of life out here,' he remarked.

'Are you planning on staying out here much longer?'

'I could stay out here forever if I wanted. There's enough work going around.'

That didn't answer my question.

'Where are you staying?' I asked. 'Still at the Eastwoods?'

He shook his head. 'No, I'm actually staying at an old farm worker's cottage at the O'Sullivan's farm. It had been vacant for a while and they needed some emergency repairs to keep it weatherproof. We did a deal on pricing, and it includes my living there while I'm out here.'

'Kyle O'Sullivan?'

He nodded.

'Is he drinking?' I asked curiously.

'Don't think so,' Mark replied. 'Why?'

'Curiosity,' I admitted. 'He used to be a full blown alcoholic. He was one of my parents' biggest clients.'

We drank our beers in silence. Around us people were laughing and talking and reminiscing. Sarah was with the girls in the bistro area, and I noticed Mark gazing at my wife.

'Did Sarah forgive you for the internet post?' he asked.

'I think so. We've talked about it a bit.'

'She's a good woman. She loves you.'

'She loved you, too,' I said.

Mark didn't respond.

'I'm donating sperm to my sister and her girlfriend,' I said. 'I was kind of sitting on the fence about it when Sarah pointed out that you can love more than one person at a time. That really hit home in more ways than one.'

'When does the baby-making due to start?'

'Next month. I need to get a STD test and after that, it's all on,' I said.

I licked my bottom lip nervously. What I was about to say didn't come easy to me. It was something I wanted to say, but it was also incredibly difficult, because I knew that by offering what I was about to offer, I was risking my relationship.

'Mate, I knew you had feelings for Sarah,' I said. 'But I think you were giving her something she wasn't getting from me, and vice versa. Sarah and I have talked about it at length. If you two want to have a relationship, we're fine with it, so long as it doesn't affect our marriage.'

Mark's expression was hard to read. He was obviously considering what I had said to him.

'If I have any sort of relationship with her, it'll inevitably affect your marriage,' he pointed out.

'Well, that's true,' I agreed. 'But having a child with my sister and sister-in-law will also 'affect' things. By 'not affect', I mean 'not ruin'. I want to keep everything respectful.'

'And Sarah agrees with this?'

'Yeah, mate. We finally created some rules.'

'About time,' he said wryly.

'Yeah.' I took a sip of my beer. 'So what do you think?'

Mark reached out to shake my hand. I shook it.

'Thank-you,' he said, his voice genuine. 'Thank-you.'

We finished our beers. I knew that letting Mark and Sarah have a relationship was a good choice, one that would give Sarah something to herself when a new baby came along and she was inevitably feeling left out, but I also felt somewhat queasy at the thought of another man loving my wife.

Sarah came over, a shy smile on her face. She knew what we'd been talking about, and from the way Mark was staring at her, she knew he'd jumped at the chance to have a romantic and sexual relationship with her.

I excused myself to the bathroom.

While I was washing my hands, a man a few years older than me walked in. I knew his face, but it took me a while to recognise him. When I realised who he was, I blushed. Jed. The farmer's son who had fucked his wife in my parent's hotel back when I was a horny eighteen year old with a starfish girlfriend.

'Caleb,' he said with a nod. 'Today must be a strange day for you.'

'Yeah, it is,' I agreed. 'Lots of memories here.'

'Me too. I remember Hannah and I staying here back when we were nineteen, twenty years old, still living at home, and our parents disapproved of our relationship. We'd pony up the money for a night's accommodation and fuck each other's brains out.'

'Whatever happened to Hannah?'

'Married her. Three kids.'

'Your parents grow to like her?'

He chuckled under his breath. 'Nah, not a chance. Her folks can't stand the sight of me, and mine can't stand the sight of her.' He started to piss. 'Who's that bloke that's with your wife?'

'Our neighbour.'

'Just a neighbour?'

He didn't sound judgemental and maybe that's why I decided to be truthful.

'No, not just a neighbour.'

Jed nodded. 'Didn't think so. Is he screwing her, or you and her?'

'Just her.'

'Hannah and I do that sometimes. Swap around a bit with other couples. I figured you'd also be the kind who was interested. I remember you having a good old gander at her and I having a fuck one Saturday morning.'

My heart began to thump.

Jeb glanced over and grinned conspiratorially. 'Let me know if you're interested.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So here we are, eighteen months on. My wife has a boyfriend who loves her. I fathered a son for my sister. The road has been rocky at time, but it has been a path well worth travelling. I think we are all in a better place for the trials and tribulations that have come our way, and I can honestly say I have never loved my wife more than I do now.

And as for our cottage, it looks better than ever. There are perks to having your wife fuck a tradesman.

The End

ausfet
ausfet
388 Followers