Building Reality: Addiction

Story Info
2 girls explore their latex fantasy.
8.7k words
4.1
15.2k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is a sequel of Building Reality. It was supposed to be a one of, but many readers asked me to continue this story. I decided to write two sequels. One with good ending and one with dark ending. This one is the darker one. Enjoy!

----------------------

Building Reality : Addiction

Tracy's isolation felt like an eternity. After her second time in the rubber box, April let her out to have a great sex session as promised, but it only lasted a short 30 minutes. Following this brief moment of fun, April put the chastity belt back on Tracy, without the plugs this time, and led her back to the rubber room. She let her latex wife go in first and closed the door behind her without a word.

Stuck in the rubber room since then, Tracy had no idea how long it had been. There was no clock to help her, and the permanent faint red lighting disoriented her even more. She didn't know if it was day or night, and her sleep schedule was unknown. Not once, she was awake when April brought her a tray with some food.

The unstoppable TV kept bombarding her relentlessly with hypnosis and sex movies; some times, the volume was high, and other times it was more reasonable. In any case, it was uncontrollable. With the tightly locked belt on, she couldn't get any sexual relief as she didn't find any way to access her clit; there was none. The metal bra didn't help either; she couldn't even fondle her breasts to get some pleasant sensations.

Tracy wished April would at least show up to get licked a bit; doing that kind of work would make her feel more satisfied. When daydreaming about this desire, she occasionally interrogated herself whether those thoughts were hers; they could have originated from the hypnosis. This internal questioning never lasted too long, though.

Once more, she woke up and was still in her rubber room, under the latex blankets, which provided the only physical affection she could get. She went to the washroom to do her business, then on her way back, she noticed a small basket at the foot of the door. She had received another stealthy delivery from April while she was asleep.

Tracy went down to her knees and hands and crawled to the basket. There was a paper note that got her excited; it was the first real entertainment since April made love to her a while ago. She leaned against the wall and started reading.

"Hi Tracy, Thanks again for fulfilling my fantasy. You made me so happy. I can't even begin to express my gratitude. After your second stay inside the rubber box and our small sex session, I thought you would have liked to rest and recover. Because I care, I left you alone in your rubber room for the past two weeks.

I didn't bring you food on a regular schedule because I thought making you lose track of time would make your wait less stressful; I even gave you two breakfasts in a row to confirm your disorientation, and I don't think you have noticed. I've been watching you via the TV camera this whole time, and it was so exciting. You make me so happy, and I have the best solo sex in my life. I never thought you could turn me on as much. So thank you for accepting to play along with me like this.

Within the past few days, I noticed your sexual frustration, though. I did take it all away from you for my benefit; seeing you in that state is fantastic. So, I decided to reward you for enduring this for me. I would love to fulfill another fantasy, but I don't want to force you. I can't tell you too much about it because I would like it to be a surprise. How is this a reward, you may ask? Well, there will be a lot of sex included. I bet it is very appealing to you since you would do anything to cum at this point. Right?

So, if you want to help me fulfill another fantasy, just put on the rubber hood that you'll find in your basket and wait for me to come to pick you up. Oh, and you have to lock it on using the padlock I provided as well so you can't change your mind.

It is your choice. As I said, I don't want to force you. I won't be mad at you if you prefer to stop everything, but you know how happy I would be if you would help me explore my new fantasy. Think about all the sex.

If you decide not to do it, just let me enjoy what we are currently doing for a couple more weeks, then I will let you out for good, and we can go back to our happy life.

I love you so much!

April"

Tracy was a bit taken aback. She reread the note several times to make sure she understood it. On the one hand, she could help April to fulfill one more fantasy and get a lot of sex out of it, and on the other, she would just have to stay in the rubber room a bit longer to get her freedom back.

She went to her rubber bed to put in some more thought into it, but her attention was continuously diverted by what was playing on the TV. There was a bit of conditioning going on; she developed the habit of watching the screen all the time.

Hours or days passed, and she still had not made up her mind. Her anxiety was a bit high because she knew April was waiting for her decision. Her meals kept coming in, so April was probably not that angry at her, but she was probably sad that she didn't accept her offer immediately.

This sad thought grew over time. The more Tracy was thinking about it, the more she felt like a bad wife. April had nicely asked her help to fulfill one more of her fantasies and even offered lots of sex in exchange to make sure it was not a one-way deal, but yet, she was still hesitating to accept. That guilt became unbearable.

Tracy went to the washroom one more time and walked back to the basket that contained the thick rubber hood, which she pulled out. There were no eyeholes, and a large penis gag was attached inside. A wide rubber collar was also built-in; it would allow her to lock the hood in place. The prospect of losing her vision and speech ability again was not necessarily what she was hoping for, but she would do it for April's happiness and lots of great sex.

She grabbed the padlock from the bottom of the basket, and she sat on the bed. April was more than likely watching through the TV and was probably very happy to see her wish being granted. Tracy began to put the hood on.

The gag was the first thing to go in. It was big and felt even larger inside her mouth. It went all the way to her throat, leaving barely enough space for the air to travel from her nose to her lungs. The taste of rubber was something she was now very familiar with; she didn't dislike it at all. She pulled the hood over her head and aligned the holes with her nostrils. Once confident she could breathe comfortably, she zipped the hood, which tightened nicely around her already covered latex face.

Then there was the collar; it was not stretchy even though it felt like rubber. Tracy threaded the strap through the metal buckle. There would be no way for her to remove the hood without April's assistance once she locked it on. She pawed around to find the padlock and put it in place on the metal loop at the end of the prong.

*click*

There was no going back; Tracy was now blind and mute until April decided to come pick her up.

Time passed... a lot of it. Tracy starved, so she estimated her wait time had been at least 12 hours, and there was still no sign of April. She tried to sleep, not losing hope. On and off, she drifted to dreamland only to be awakened by the noisy TV and an empty stomach. She had made April wait; it was only fair to get a small punishment in return.

Then she felt something different... Something was tugging on her collar. She brought her hands up and discovered something was attached to the front D-ring. Her fingers explored a bit more, and she understood someone had leashed her.

Silently, April was trying to make her rubber wife follow by tugging on the leash only; she didn't want to touch her.

Tracy slowly got off the bed and let the leash tug guide her. Carefully, she went up two flights of stairs and remembered enough about her house to know April led her to the master bedroom. Once they arrived, she bumped into a large object... The isolation box.

She wasn't sure what to think, she didn't expect this at all, but April more than likely wanted her to get inside it. She was starving and thirsty, so she was not too sure she wanted this right now. On the flip side, spending some easy time in the box would mean she would end up having sex with April later, something she desired more than anything else after being left alone for so long. Sexual denial and TV torture had been her life for the past two weeks, she needed human contact.

Tracy decided to trust April and go for it. She found the small opening and crawled through it. As soon as her two feet got inside the box, the door softly slammed behind her. Once more, she was isolated from the world, with no idea how long this would last.

April sat on the bed and started masturbating furiously. The sight of the box holding her wife prisoner was such an uncontrollable turn on. It was not her plan to put her in there today, after keeping her for so long in her rubber room, but she couldn't resist. She thought only an hour of fun wouldn't hurt. Yet, she knew it would be difficult to let her out.

As usual, April lost control a little bit. Tracy had been inside the box for the past 8 hours already, gagged and hungry. When April's guilt became unbearable, it still took her a lot of willpower to let her out. She wanted to keep her in the box much longer. It was so exciting.

April finally opened the door and pulled on Tracy's leash to make her get out. She had no idea what was going on inside her wife's head, probably a lot of confusion. She led weakened Tracy to the bathroom for a quick bio break and tugged her back to the bedroom.

She forced Tracy to sit on a chair and cuffed her limp arms behind the back. Making sure to stay out of sight, she unlocked and removed the heavy hood and extracted the long gag from her mouth.

"Aaaahhh .... April ... What... What is happening?" Tracy asked.

April didn't say a word and made sure not to be seen. Immediately she unzipped Tracy's rubber suit and pulled her head out of it. The fresh air felt so good on the sweaty face. Tracy wanted to rub her cheeks, but she was not in a position to do so. April was controlling her too well.

She was about to beg for some food when a buzzing noise triggered a fear that was innate to most girls.

"April! Wait! Is this a hair clipper? You are not going to--"

And before she could even finish her sentence, April ran the clipper through her hair!

"Nooooo! Don't do this... No! Please!"

But April proceeded despite the complaints, and there was nothing Tracy could do to make it stop. It was quite emotional, and it would take forever for her hair to grow back to the same length.

Once April finished the shaving, she inserted two small earbuds in Tracy's ears and covered them with a generous amount of wax before pulling her rubber hood back on and zipping it up. The feeling of the stretchy latex on her bald head was not entirely unpleasant.

Tracy was still confused as to why April was not talking and why she had shaved her head, but she knew she was the victim of her acceptance. After all, she agreed to help April fulfill her new fantasy, which was why she was no longer locked down in the basement.

April started to pull another hood over Tracy's head, not giving her any chance to see what it was exactly; it felt very different. It was very thick, and items were attached to it. The first one was a tube that went to her mouth; at least it was not a giant uncomfortable penis gag like the earlier one. Then there was some sort of ski goggles molded in the rubber that pressed on her face, depriving her of sight. When the zipper went down behind her neck, she realized how restrictive this latex hood was.

Next, a wide rubber collar went around her neck. She felt April clipping something heavy on its back; it was not easy to guess what it was since she couldn't hear anything.

April removed Tracy's cuffs. But before she had a chance to explore what April had done to her, her hands ended up inside heavy rubber mitts. Those were tightly cuffed around her wrists to prevent removal. Tracy tried to touch around her face to understand what was going on, but she couldn't feel much; the mitts were too thick.

Then nothing... Tracy just sat there, not knowing what was happening, breathing steadily through her rubber tube. Why didn't April say a word to her yet? What was her fantasy? What was this weird hood on her head? She had no idea.

Then her vision turned painfully white.

"Uuurrr!"

A picture of a rubber girl appeared in her vision. Were those VR goggles built-in the hood? An unknown female voice reached her ears, a slightly robotic one.

"If you can hear me, grunt once."

"... Urrr?"

"This is April, even though it is not my voice. I'm texting to you from my phone, and the text to speech app is sending it to your ears. I don't want my rubber wife to be able to communicate with me directly."

Tracy was not very comfortable with this idea... She was spoken to by a female who was not her wife. It was a bit unsettling.

"I can also play any video I want in your VR goggles. See. The battery behind your neck powers them. I'll take care of charging it for you when you are asleep."

A video of two latex women having sex started to play, and the experience was way more immersive than watching it from a TV. Unlike in the rubber room, it was the ONLY thing she could see and the ONLY thing she could hear. She had no way to avoid the videos and the sounds anymore. It turned her on so much for some reason. Her hand went to her crotch, but her chastity belt still denied her. She couldn't wait for April to tell her about the sex portion of the fantasy.

"So, Tracy, my first fantasy was to turn you into my rubber wife, which we did, and it made me so happy. I loved every minute of it, and I was even happier when you decided to embrace it. So, again, thank you so much."

Tracy tried to remember all she did during the first fantasy. Her latex experience had been great, she discovered something she liked, but April pushed it quite a bit farther than she had expected. Despite that, it was a good experience. But now, what was she planning?

"So, my other fantasy is to turn you into my rubber sex toy. Not a living rubber wife. I don't want us to communicate the same way anymore or touch each other the same way. You'll get basic instructions, at most, but I won't talk to you anymore, this is why I didn't want you to hear my real voice. This robot female will tell you what to do instead. You won't get to touch me either unless I want to use your body to get sexual pleasure.

"Uurrr!"

"Ah! And you won't make noise either. I'm turning on your shocking collar right now. If you make a single sound, you'll get a big shock. So don't do it, okay. I don't want you to get hurt. Your mouth tube is only for breathing and feeding."

"Urrrr! OOOOOOOW!"

"Don't do it, I said. It will hurt you very much if you do. Pain is not part of my fantasy. I don't want this."

Tracy got jolted hard in the neck. It hurt quite a bit, and it was scary too. She wanted to ask April about the promised sex; she thought it was part of the deal, but she learned her lesson and remained silent. Fortunately for her, it was the next topic April was about to bring up.

"So, I told you there would be a lot of sex. There will be, I didn't lie. But it's only for me. As a toy, you won't get any sexual stimulation outside being turned on by hypnosis and porn. It's going to be like this for as long as I keep you as my rubber sex toy."

"UURR! AAAOOOOWWW!"

"Stop it, Tracy! You have to learn not to make noises. Else, you are ruining my fantasy. So, as I said earlier, the female robot will tell you what to do. You must obey everything she tells you to. If you don't, you'll get a shock in the neck. Also, you'll go through a more intense hypnosis program. This one is to help you react more automatically to her commands so you'll avoid punishment. I know you agreed to let me do this, but I thought you would appreciate the extra help. I'm not mean, and I want you to have a great experience."

The screen turned into a spiral, and binaural waves started playing in her ears.

"Go to the rubber room."

Was that a command? Did she have to obey it? She stayed on the chair, trying to rub her eyes and ears to understand her predicament better. Then she got jolted again.

"OOOWWW!"

"Go to the rubber room."

She stood up and started walking around with her rubber mitts in front of her. She figured out where she was and managed to make her way to the basement slowly. After a long trip, she entered her rubber room and sat on her bed.

"Good girl!"

The voice told her something sweet, and the hypnosis kept going. There was not much else to do but lay down and wait to see how this would play out. She quickly relaxed and fell into a deep trance, receiving all the suggestions from the program and forgetting most of what April had told her.

A lot of the hypnosis was erasing her memory; her name, life, job, and wife. She was still resisting, so they were mostly meaningless words rather than actual conditioning. But, she was unaware that some of her trances were very deep because she couldn't remember them.

Tracy had lost track of time a long while ago, well before she received her new hood, but she still knew that hours had passed since she returned to her rubber room. April had not fed her for a very long time, causing her stomach to cramp., She moaned in discomfort.

"Uuuurrr ... OOOOWW!"

She had forgotten about the shocking collar. Tracy couldn't even express her hunger anymore, and enduring it was the only option left. She was getting very thirsty as well, but perhaps something could be done about that. Tracy went to her bathroom sink and managed to get some water through her mouth tube. It was not food, but at least she was capable of drinking.

As she was walking back to her bed, her vision went all black, and the female voice gave her an instruction.

"Kneel!"

Knowing what would happen if she didn't obey, she knelt right away... and waited. She couldn't hear anything, so she didn't know if she was alone in the room, until April connected a bag full of blended food to her mouth tube and pushed the mixture in her mouth.

Tracy didn't expect this. Her mouth quickly got full, and she understood she had to swallow as fast as possible. She had difficulty keeping up with all the incoming paste, and her stomach got overly full, causing her to moan at the sensation.

"Mmmrrr OOOWW!"

Again, she got a nasty shock in the neck. It was as if she couldn't learn what was good for her. Immediately after her forced meal, her unstoppable hypnosis resumed. She crawled back to her bed and spent a lot more time being conditioned to forget and doing nothing.

Occasionally everything stopped, but a faint hypnosis loop that kept running in the background. That was when Tracy tried to get some real sleep. She could never wake up naturally, though. She was often moaning in her sleep and got shocked by the collar, while some other times porn and hypnosis woke her up; the latter was far more pleasant.

Being extremely aroused without a possibility of release was becoming her new normal. There was nothing she could do to change anything. April hadn't touched her for such a long time; physical contacts were a distant memory.

It must have been days, if not weeks, since April put her in that situation. Her life consisted of sleeping, falling into a trance, being shocked, and being fed. At this point, she didn't even remember her name. She kind of knew where she was, in her rubber room, but her conditioning had erased so many details.