Building Reality: Addiction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Tracy was fully unconscious, April started to work. As she was washing the crotch area, she recalled the orgasm she had triggered using the cum command the day before. It was so hot, and it made Tracy so happy. She was so cute, asleep in front of her.

April finished cleaning her and dried her skin with a soft towel. It would take a few more hours before she woke up. Usually, she cuddled with her sleeping wife or sat next to her with a book. But today, she was oppressed by unexpected nostalgia.

April went to her closet and pulled some rubber gears from the shelf. She had kept everything that she forced Tracy to wear during the past year. She still loved everything. She placed the gears on the bed and picked up the heavy rubber hood with the built-in VR goggles. It was the best. When Tracy was wearing it, it was so arousing. She had masturbated so often while watching her wife covered in rubber.

"It cannot hurt to be nostalgic... As long as I don't do it while she is awake, she won't get anxious... She won't wake up for another three hours... Three hours... yeah..."

April was torn. She was missing her rubber toy so badly. She knew how hard it had been to walk away from what she loved the most, but now she needed it. She would give her life to see her rubber toy once more and get sexual pleasure out of it, if only for an hour or so.

"Okay... Just for an hour. Then, I'll let her out, and she won't suspect anything. I have to take care of myself too. It will be easier to help her if I feel good myself."

April began the long process of rubberizing Tracy. She decided to go for the complete experience as it would be just a one-time thing. She plugged Tracy's ears with the earbuds and the wax. She then slid her body inside the full rubber suit and placed her hands in the heavy rubber mitts. Next in line was the full chastity belt and breast shields. Tracy already looked so amazing.

April's arousal went through the roof. She was shaking so much she was excited about doing this—all the memories of what she had enjoyed so very much flooded her mind and clouded her judgment. There was only one thing left to do.

She placed the heavy hood over Tracy's sleeping head and locked it in place with the sturdy collar. She connected the battery pack behind her neck and grabbed her phone to turn on the hypnosis with all the features enabled. She also started a timer.

"Just one hour... then I will let her out. She would be okay with this, I'm sure. She would understand that it's too hard for me."

April grabbed a vibrator and started pleasuring herself in front of her isolated wife. It didn't take long for her to get to the edge. A slight push sent her orgasm land. Once it started, it never stopped. How many times did she cum? Three, Five... Ten times? She stopped counting. It was too hot.

She kept an eye on her timer. 00:58.

"I still have two minutes ... I'm sure I can cum again."

She climbed on top of Tracy and pressed her vibrator hard on her clit, attempting another shattering orgasm before it was too late.

She looked at her timer again. 01:47.

"Oh, no! That much time already? Okay, April, come on... you had your fun, and you must stop... You have to remove her gears now!"

As she was trying to convince herself to do the right thing, Tracy's arm started to move; it went right to her rubberized face, sending April into panic mode.

"Oh, NO! No, no ,no! She can't wake up now. I won't have time to take her gears off. She is going to be so disappointed in me."

April sprinted to the bathroom and opened the pharmacy. She grabbed a few pills and a small glass of water and rushed back to her room to climb on top of Tracy. She dropped the pills inside the feeding tube and poured a bit of water in it, forcing Tracy's innate reflex to swallow.

It only took a few minutes for Tracy to stop moving. April's heart was racing, and she collapsed on the bed next to her, panting.

"That was so close... Wait? How many pills did I give her?"

She didn't know exactly, but she estimated that she knocked Tracy out for the next twelve hours. This meant... the little miscalculation would allow her to have sex with her rubber toy for another half-day. There was nothing she could do to wake her up anyway, so she would be a fool not to take this opportunity to enjoy herself.

She decided to drag Tracy's body to the isolation box, cuddling in there would be great. It was hard work, but she made it. Tracy was now resting on the cushy rubber floor inside the box.

April took off all her clothes and left them on the corner of the bed. She walked to the isolation box and crouched in front of the door.

"I've never used that feature. It would probably be my only chance to do so. Aaah, why not."

April punched in some numbers on the digital panel. She entered 8 hours; it was the auto-lock timer. She crawled inside the box and closed the door behind her. The latch automatically closed.

"Locked in the rubber box with my rubber toy for the next 8 hours, that is so exciting. I didn't think this would happen again, ever. I was lucky in my bad luck. I'm pretty sure she would have been okay with all of this anyway. I didn't mean to drug her that much this time. It was an honest mistake. I will apologize when she wakes up."

April moved Tracy around to find the best position for both of them to enjoy their time together. And of course, it didn't take long before she started masturbating again over Tracy's sleeping rubber body.

Knowing that the hypnosis was active and that Tracy couldn't hear anything was turning April so much. Her sexual bliss lasted for hours, without knowing precisely how many. She was experimenting with self-isolation for the first time, which made her understand how amazing all this must have been for Tracy.

Tracy's consciousness slowly returned. She was so confused. In front of her were two rubber girls having sex. She didn't know where she was.

"April? OOOOWW!"

She received a nasty shock in the neck, reminding her of something very familiar. There was nothing she could do to regain her sense faster. She was still very susceptible to hypnosis, and the voice told her to forget everything. Then she felt a pair of hands running on her body.

"Why? Why did she wake up so early? It's only been like three hours. It can't be! She will know that I relapsed... And there is nothing I can do about it," April said.

Every time Tracy tried to moan, she was getting hit by electricity, which made April feel so bad... She laid down on top of her wife and kept repeating the same words over and over, uselessly.

"Tracy! Tracy! Stop resisting... You have to let the hypnosis do its job... only another 5 hours. Then I will fix this. I promise."

Tracy couldn't hear April's words, but she came to the same conclusion. She relaxed and just let her consciousness drift away. She was happy to cuddle with her wife, even though she wasn't sure what was happening to her.

As April saw Tracy calm down and relax. She was relieved and decided to play with herself just a bit more... just to kill time until the door unlocked.