Building Reality: Love

Story Info
Building Reality: Good ending version.
7.9k words
4.52
9k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: After I wrote Building Reality, I decided to write two alternative sequels to it. Building Reality: Addiction was the dark ending, and this one, Love, is the good ending. It shouldn't make you cringe as much. :) Enjoy! TS

-----------------

"Mmm... It's been nine hours... I... I have to let her out... She is going to be exhausted again. Hehe."

April had lost control again. After placing Tracy in the isolation box for just one hour, she couldn't help herself and left her in it for an additional eight hours.

She walked to the box and quietly opened the door. As expected, Tracy had curled into a ball on the cushioned rubber floor and was either profoundly asleep or in a trance; it was hard to tell with her full leather hood on. Tracy looked amazing with her shiny black latex-covered body and with one of her hands resting on her crotch well protected by a chastity belt.

"Tracy? Tracy? Wake up. I'm letting you out."

"Mmm..."

Every time Tracy spent an extended period inside the rubber box, she ended up confused. It was the whole point of the activity, but she always remembered that all she had to do was extend one of her tired arms, and then April would take good care of her.

Carefully, April would guide Tracy out of the box and make her crawl to the bed so they could make love for an hour or two. That was the deal and their lovely routine.

Because of Tracy's exhaustion due to the long isolation, April would always lead this joyful moment. At the end of the session, she would remove the leather hood and other bondage items that she may have added before throwing Tracy into the box, and then they would lovingly chat about their experience.

"Mmm... April. How long did you leave me in the box for this time?"

"... Only five hours..."

"Hehe... Are you lying again?"

"N...No!"

"April... How long?"

"N...Nine hours... sorry! I always try to cut back, but then, it's too hot, and I wait and wait and..."

"It's okay. You know I like it. But, what is it that you like so much when I'm a prisoner of the rubber box? I mean, you can't even see me."

"I think it is because I know you are helpless, covered in rubber, and there is nothing you can do to escape. Knowing that my rubber wife is unable to escape her predicament, it turns me on so much."

"That's what I thought... But don't you miss seeing me?"

"Seeing you?"

"Yes. Wouldn't you like to see what I'm doing inside the box while you are outside?"

"I guess it would be hot too, but I don't think I can install a camera inside it, or else you'll be able to find it with your finger and have a sense of where you are."

"Well, what if I tell you I thought about something even hotter while I was dreaming during my isolation?"

"Something even hotter?"

This last question caught April's attention. What could be hotter than the rubber isolation box? They played with it for weeks, and it was still as erotic as the first day. If there were something even better, she wanted to know about it.

"What is it? Tell me!"

"Mmm... I think I want it to be a surprise, April. Do you trust me?"

"Of course I do. What do you want to do?"

"Mmm... For a full week, you need to let me out of my latex suit and not come into our master bedroom either. We can sleep together downstairs, in the rubber room, until my surprise is ready."

"I like sleeping with you in the rubber room. Okay, I'm in."

"Oh, and I need to move the isolation box out of our bedroom too. I'll move it to the rubber room temporarily. There is enough space there."

"AAaah! My isolation box... Nooo!"

"Trust me, April. You'll like my surprise. And if you don't, I'll move your box back to the master bedroom. Okay?"

"Mmm... okay. But it's going to be a long week without my rubber wife."

Tracy chuckled and wrapped her latex limbs around her naked wife for another round of torrid kissing.

Since they started playing with rubber a while ago, their romantic life was better than ever. Tracy had discovered some unsuspected kinks and learned to love the ones April was pushing on her. On her side, April had been sexually satisfied like never before, feeling so lucky that Tracy had accepted to play all her twisted games.

***

During the following week, April went to work without her daily dose of rubber wife while Tracy stayed home to work on her new kinky little project.

The first thing she did was to move the rubber box down to the rubber room downstairs. Because of its size, this task required her to take it apart and reassemble it. Her opinion was that it would be less out of place if relocated in the rubber room. As long as April had a comfy bed for masturbating while looking at it, that was all that really mattered, but she fully understood how important it was to April, so she couldn't just dismantle it without any backup plan.

After a round trip to the hardware store, Tracy had found everything she needed to spend the next few days working on her project in the master bedroom. The most challenging task was to make sure April wouldn't try to peek. Her little latex deprived wife was losing patience and kept trying to sneak in the bedroom to take a look at what Tracy was preparing.

On the day before the reveal, Tracy even had to trick April and lock her in the rubber room for the remaining of the day. It was a strange role reversal, but it had become necessary.

Finally, Friday arrived, and everything was ready for a full weekend of fun, possibly longer.

After her long day at work, April entered the house and was greeted by Tracy, naked like a worm, lying on the living room couch.

"Hellooo, April!"

"Mmm... You are naked... Does that mean..."

"Yes! My little project is ready. And I went farther than I thought with it. You are going to LOVE it."

"Hehe. I want to see my surprise now!"

"Soon... First, you have to turn me into your rubber wife. Would you like that?"

"YES! Of course, I'd like that. What kind of question is that? For the past week, I didn't see you in your latex suit, and it drove me nuts."

"Then help me. Everything you need is here."

Incapable of patience anymore, April rushed to the latex gears that were piled up on the coffee table and hugged them all tightly, inhaling the scent, way too happy to convert her wife to the thing she loved the most, a black and shiny rubber doll who smelled so delicious.

First, the full latex catsuit went on, a slightly different one from before; the hood, in particular, had some different features. But before getting to that, Tracy had April stuck a bunch of electro pads everywhere on her body. Some were more specialized than others, like the big round ones covering her breasts, the smaller ones for her nipples and clitoris, and the metallic vaginal insert covering her pussy lips as well.

April applied another set of medical electrodes to Tracy's chest. As a doctor, April quickly figured out that those would be used to monitor Tracy's health. Imagining why those were necessary turned her on like crazy. Could her surprise be so extreme that it would require close monitoring?

A hollow buttplug with a short tube went up Tracy's rear along with a catheter for her urethra before April helped her get inside the full latex catsuit.

The hood was next; it had a molded mouthpiece in which Tracy had to bite, long nose tubes that went deep inside her nostrils, and no eye holes. Some wired earbuds went in her ears as well.

Zipping the suit up was easy and extremely thrilling for April. Her helpless rubber wife was back, and that new hood was so restrictive; seeing Tracy like this was just the best thing in the world.

Then Tracy mumbled something and tried to point at the couch that she couldn't see anymore.

"Mmmph!"

"What? I can't understand what you are saying! Oh... you left a letter for me?"

"mmHmm!"

"Okay, let's see. Instructions maybe?"

"MmHmm!"

April unfolded the small note, and her instinct had been correct. Tracy had left her a set of steps to follow.

"I love you so much, April, and I wanted to reward you for being the best wife in the world. I knew you couldn't live without me being your rubber wife, so I hope you love this new suit. But that is only a small part of what is going to happen. Lead me to the bedroom, then read the other note that I left on the bed... Careful... You might have a shock! (a good one)"

"Aaah! Tracy! What did you prepare!? I'm so excited now!"

Hand in hand, the two women went up to the bedroom, and as soon as April got there, she went ballistic.

"OOOOH! What is thiiiis!? Tracy! What have you done!?"

Tracy smiled under her hood and knew that April was on to something. There was some sort of large aquarium resting on top of a sturdy desk at the foot of the bed. There were too many things going on at once for April to focus. But one thing she understood very well was that Tracy would end up inside that big plexiglass box.

As expected, another letter was waiting on the bed for April to read, which she did in a hurry.

"Hi, April! This is a gift from me to you. You love storing me away for many hours, but this will allow you to store me away for DAYS. Here is what you have to do:

First, you have to glue this rubber band over my zipper to seal me in perfectly. Second, you have to help me inside the plexiglass box. Pretty simple, right?

Once that is done, you have to tie me very securely using the straps that are already anchored inside the box. If you do it right, I should end up suspended mid-air in the middle of the box. I put the order of each strap at the back of this letter. Once you are happy that I can't get away, you will connect all my wires to the electronic box in the corner. I labeled everything for you. You'll then glue the enema tube to my buttplug, the catheter to the waste tube, my nose tubes to the air leads, and the same thing for my mouth tube.

Once you are happy that everything is good, you are going to fill up my plexiglass prison with warm water using the hose running from the bathroom sink, it's going to take a while, but once it's full, all you have to do is to close the top cover and secure it with those padlocks.

When you are done, there is another note under your pillow that will explain everything else you need to know."

"Tracyyyyy! This is ... this is... AMAZING! Quick, come. We need to put you in! I can't wait."

Without wasting a second, April sealed Tracy very well in her suit using the rubber band to cover the zippers, and then helped her get into the plexiglass box. Since Tracy was the one who had designed it, she knew how to position herself correctly while April attached the straps to her body. It took a while, but she did it right. Tracy was now suspended mid-air inside her plexiglass box.

Next, April spent some time connecting the multitude of wires to the electronic box. Those labels definitely made her life much easier. The nose and mouth tubes, the catheter, and the butt plug got connected, and all there was left to do was to fill the tank with water.

April found the convenient hose connected to the sink, which was a much better alternative to carrying buckets; her wife really had thought about everything. She brought the hose to the plexiglass box and began to fill it up.

Slowly but surely, the water level rose in the tank as Tracy kept wriggling as she got slowly submerged. Unfortunately, the water got very cloudy.

"Mmm, What's all that white dust floating around? Perhaps Tracy forgot to clean the box after building it. Ah, well, it will fall back at the bottom later, I'm sure."

It took about fifteen to twenty minutes to fill the aquarium up to the top level line. April coiled the hose back to the sink and proceeded with the last step; the cover. It was a big wood panel that she slid on top of the aquarium and aligned with the eight pins awaiting the padlocks.

One by one, with very satisfying clicks, April took away the last chance Tracy had to escape. Even she didn't have the key to those padlocks.

April looked at the final result, and it was so beautiful. Tracy was suspended in the middle of the tank, submerged in cloudy water, and her only connections to the outside world were her various rubber tubes.

There was plenty more to explore around the tank, but April knew it was probably all in the next note, so she went to retrieve it from under her pillow and read it.

"Blup! Blup! Hi, lovely April. If everything went well, I'm now your little prisoner fish until you decide to free me. But I thought I would make it extra interesting for you. I know it turns you on when you can't see me, so you'll find a black satin cover that you can put over the aquarium when you want to hide me. If you want to see me, then there is a switch on the desk's side that will turn on some LED to illuminate my tank. And yes, you can change the color.

You'll also find a tablet. You can use it to control all the electronics I'm wearing. You'll be able to make me cum if I'm a good girl and punish me if I'm a bad girl. Talking about electronics, I wanted to make things spicier for both of us, so I attached your favorite vibrator to the system. Every time you will use it to pleasure yourself (which is probably often), it will torture me with some nice shocks. At first, it will be very gentle and pleasant, but the longer you play with yourself, the harder I will get shocked. Try to remember that part, okay?

Now, the fun part. I don't know how long you'll want me to stay inside the tank. But I'm sure you don't want me to come out too soon. So let's play a game. I hid the keys to the padlocks somewhere in the house. They will be hard to find. But once you have them, you'll be able to let me out.

Ha, and another thing you may have noticed is how cloudy the water is. It's because of all the absorbent powder I put in the tank beforehand. Within a few hours, it will turn the water to a gel, making it harder for me to move. Within a day, I probably won't be able to move at all anymore. And the longer you wait, the harder it will become. It is up to you to rescue me when you see fit.

Oh, and for the enema, don't forget to clean me as often as you think it is necessary. You have to feed me as well, okay? I'm counting on you not to forget.

I love you so much

Tracy

PS: You can talk to me through the earbuds, but only if you want to. You can make me listen to whatever you want too... I know you like hypnosis a lot, so I thought I would give you that opportunity to play with my brain."

April was astonished by how cool her gift was.

"Woaaaaw! Tracy, I love you SO MUCH! This is the best gift ever!"

April didn't waste time and grabbed the tablet and her vibrator before jumping back on the bed. She opened the app and looked at Tracy's vitals. Everything was green, and her heart rate was good and slow; she was probably relaxing at the moment, as someone would do in a meditation tank. Her hydration was perfect too. There was nothing to worry about.

Inside her warm world, Tracy smiled. She was very happy with the result. It was way more comfortable than she had expected. At first, all her weight was on the straps, and it was not that fun, but now that she was underwater, there were no pressure points anymore. She was in a doggy-style position, but it was as if she was kneeling on a cloud.

After a little while, a funny sensation tickled her breasts. She chuckled a little, knowing that April, so predictably, had not been capable of waiting any longer and had started masturbating using the connected vibrator.

Of course, April would probably be at it for hours. If she did, it would mean great success for their couple. Tracy wanted April to masturbate for as long as possible as an acknowledgement that she loved her fantastic gift.

Tracy was not a fool. She knew April's personality and that she was probably going to lose control. She prepared herself mentally to spend days in her plexiglass tank while April would feel guilty not to be capable of ending this whole adventure, and it was why she had sent some additional letters that April would get by mail in the near future.

The electric shocks increased in strength. April must have played with herself for the past hour, which was great, but it was getting challenging for Tracy. The shocks randomly attacked her breasts and pussy, but also her thighs, calves, feet, belly, chest, arms. There were a lot of different electrodes, perhaps too many. Surely April could see her jerking around in the tank and understood that she was getting jolted harder... unless she had put the satin cover over her tank already.

Tracy could also feel the resistance of the water slowly turning to gel. She couldn't wait to see how it felt to be fully immobilized. In a few hours, she would be unable to move anymore. And then, if the product worked as advertised, it should turn clearer and clearer the more it would cure. So April would be able to see Tracy perfectly well through the tank.

The shocks stopped. April was done playing with herself, for now, giving Tracy a small break. But it was testing time, apparently. A thin stream of cold water entered her throat, which was very refreshing. Drinking wouldn't be an issue.

Next item on the checklist was her enema system. Tracy's intestine filled up with a warm liquid repeatedly, and that made her feel very clean.

And then the shocks restarted, meaning that April was back at it. It would be a long Friday evening for Tracy.

***

"Tracy? Can you hear me... Breath out three times quickly if you do."

"Fff... fff... fff"

"Aaah! Good. Today, you are all pink. That is the color I picked for your tank. You are not moving anymore, so I guess your water has completely turned into a gel. It was such an amazing idea. It really turns me on to see you all objectified like this. You are my favorite piece of art in the house. Hehe."

April had her nose pressed on the tank and looked at her wife, who was utterly paralyzed by the hardened gel. Tracy was beautiful and looked so peaceful. Her vital signs were strong, and everything was going as planned.

"I noticed that I have to give you a bit more water than before. I'm still adjusting. It's only been three days, right. Oh, and you probably know that already, but I can't stop playing with myself every time I'm around you. When I'm doing it for too long, I see that your heart rate is going up, probably due to all that shocking it gives you, so it helps me control myself. It was such a great idea to link my vibrator to your electro machine."

Tracy was pleased to hear April's voice and all the good news she had to share. Everything she had planned was happening and more. Her encasement was definitely way more comfortable than she had expected, and she wasn't nearly ready to be freed. Listening to April, who was having a blast, was worth more than gold.

"So, we are Monday morning, Tracy. I have to go to work, but I'll be back tonight, and then we can discuss how far we want to take this. But I can tell you already. I'm keeping you in there until next Friday for sure. I love it way too much."

Unable to answer, Tracy just smiled in her hood. What April announced to her just now was so not surprising. Her wife always easily got distracted by her pleasure and quickly forgot the big picture of the activity; somehow, this was a cute personality trait.

Tracy's first day alone at home dragged slowly but was not as lonely as she had expected it to be. April had brought the management tablet with her to work and spent the whole day playing with the different settings. An alternation of pleasure and pain occupied Tracy's time; April seemed to have a lot of fun with the electrode connected to her clitoris.

When April got back home, she rushed to her bedroom to inspect her objectified rubber wife. She still couldn't believe how amazing it was to have this big plexiglass box at the foot of her bed containing Tracy who was encased in gel; it was surreal. The pink light made her look even prettier.