Building Reality: Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first round of feeding started. Through the clear tubes, they could both see the mixture entering each other's mouth, which provided them with a good feeling. Sharing food was a nice symbol of love. This operation ended with water rinsing the tubes and hydrating them.

Satisfied with their meal, the two girls wanted to cuddle and have sex, but it was wishful thinking. All they could do was appreciate the situation they were in. But then the system decided to have a bit of fun with them. April was in it for a few surprises.

First, the vibrators turned on, and they could hear each other moaning, which was way too hot for their own good. They were played with at low speed, far from being enough to trigger an orgasm, but when the vibrators kicked up a notch, alternating between different modes of stimulation, it was a different story. Some modes were better than the others, but there was nothing they could do to influence what was happening between their legs.

And then, something very unexpected happened. The air valve shut off, startling April, who wondered what was happening; Tracy knew all about this and smiled under her mask. Using her eyes, she tried to communicate to April that everything was fine.

The trick here was that they had to sync their breathing with each other. When April inhaled, she was breathing the air from Tracy's lungs, and when she exhaled, she was giving the warm moist air back to her wife. The system had turned the two of them into human rebreather bags.

Of course, the oxygen level dropped quickly enough, and when the health monitor detected that it was enough, it reopened the air valve, returning fresh air to them, making them moan even more.

This crazy activity, combined with the vibrator working tirelessly on their sex, sent both of them to a happy place.

***

Hour after hour, day after day, the two lovers endured their predicament together. The gel was now crystal clear, and from the outside, it had such a romantic feel to it. Their encased bodies were a work of art.

Two pretty women, covered from head to toes in shiny rubber, sitting in front of each other, legs wrapped, and holding hands, this frozen in time sculpture was the most beautiful symbol of love, trust, and life.

April was a bit puzzled as to why so many days had passed so far, and they were still prisoners, but Tracy's gentle happy eyes were enough to reassure her that there was nothing to worry about.

Another twist that April had not expected was that the health monitor was pretty good at preventing her from cumming. She had been kept on the edge since the very beginning but not allowed to have an orgasm.

This was somewhat unfair because Tracy didn't seem to have this problem. Based on the moans April heard in her earbuds, and how Tracy's eyes rolled up, her wife orgasmed many times a day.

But all was good. April was very comfortable, and during those moments when the system was not teasing her too much, she knew...

... Once they would be done with this session, she would encase Tracy for at least a full month as a punishment for those devilish little twists...

... or would it be a reward? Or maybe a full month wouldn't be enough?