Built For One Thing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexandra's sexy legs used all of their power to push him deeper into her pussy and body, making it feel like she had caught him in her web as she pulled his big body in, all the while she gripped tightly to the top of the cubicle.

Tyler went mad for her when she pushed him deeper as her juices cleaned his cock within her and his nails dug into her thunder thighs as he slammed into her pussy like a madman. It felt predatorial the way he was fucking her and never had she been this hot, this sexy or this insatiable.

The water soaked her face and kept her eyes shut as he sent her to places of devilish lust and fire. "OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!! YOU'RE RUINING ME!!! OH FUCK ME!!!!! HARDER!!! FUCK ME HARDER!!!!!" Alexandra screamed and her black mystery man listened.

Tyler fucked her so hard and slammed her big and round bubble butt into the glass so hard it began forming scratches. The deep animal grunts he made while slamming her conscience out of her made the sex so insane she felt herself orgasm again.

"AHHHHHH!!!!!! I'M CUMMING AGAIN!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!! YES!!!!! YOU'RE FUCKING AMAZING!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!" Alexandra screamed so hard she felt her voice breaking and the pleasure from her orgasm was insane.

The pleasure was seismic and it rocked her like an earthquake shattering the land beneath her. Alexandra then felt the water leave her face as the water was shut off and then she was carried, no, bounced like a toy on the cock that now owned her. The glass wall of the shower was nearly smashed and she managed to get a glimpse of it in the bathroom mirror before she was dropped and sent flying into the sink.

Struggling to raise her torso up from the sink, she felt like a whore as he slammed into her stupendous booty, from behind her, again. However, she could barely feel the insane pounding her booty took, because he was spanking and slapping her cheeks so hard that she could no longer feel any pain. "My hair! PULL IT!!!" Alexandra managed to moan and luckily, her black mystery man heard her through the slapping sounds that echoed whenever he smacked her round ass and yanked her blonde hair backwards.

Alexandra spat out some spit when he did it, arching her back as she was fucked so wildly that she feared her dangling breasts would be ripped from her chest. Instantly, Alexandra was grasping hard onto the silver taps of the sink, holding on with all her strength as the large cock of her mystery black man slammed repeatedly into her hot, tight pussy from behind, all the while her large tits bounced around violently.

When her black mystery man finally grabbed her tits under her roughly and began pounding her harder from behind, Alexandra screamed in lust, gripping harder to the taps, feeling them wobble as she clung to them, moaning in ecstasy as got the life fucked out of her.

Being pounded so hard was one thing, but to be pounded this hard and having her tits being groped and squeezed at the same time brought her swiftly towards yet another orgasm, all the while his black cock fucked her deep into her soaking wet pussy.

"OH YES! Ummmm! YES!!! FUCK ME HARDER! Ummmm! Oh oh AHHHH!!! Squeeze my tits baby, squeeze them hard and fuck me harder baby! OH! YOU FUCK ME SO FUCKING GOOD AHHHHH!!!!!" Alexandra groaned loudly as the big black cock buried inside her pounded her dangerously close to the next orgasm.

"Your tits feel so fucking good!!" Tyler growled as he, too, began to feel his climax approaching, but he couldn't allow it to be over as he was living out his dream. With that in mind, he focused hard on fucking her as rough as he could, but even harder on keeping himself from filling her pussy up.

"Ohhhhhh! I LOVE your big BLACK hands squeezing my white tits baby! Your big black cock feels so fucking good inside me! Ohhhh ughhh ummm! Fuck me!! OH RUIN ME!!!" Alexandra groaned even louder as she gripped hard to the taps, hearing them squeak violently as she pulled on them while the black cock slammed hard into her from behind.

Tyler's hands were now squashing her tits together, pulling his sexy white slut sister back, hard, onto his raging black cock, his fingers sinking into the soft, firm flesh of her big tits as he rammed his cock home repeatedly into her.

"I'M YOURS! UGH! FUCK! I'M FUCKING YOURS! OH MY GOD! I'M CUMMING! FUCK! SO GOOD! OH GOD! YOUR BLACK COCK IS SO FUCKING AMAZING! OHHHH!!!! FUCK ME! OH! FILL ME! OH! UHHHMMM! YEEESSSS! I'M CUMMING FOR YOU!!" Alexandra screamed as her juices rained down her lover's stabbing sword, again, and down her trembling and shaking thighs.

Alexandra had meant every word of what she had said and her orgasm was unlike anything she had ever experienced and she collapsed, but she didn't fall. Instead she was caught in those black arms and held in place with her head pushed under the tap.

The water began to run into the mouth she couldn't shut because she was out of it, barely present as the orgasm rocked her world, and her arms were trapped behind her by her black stallion.

"We have to clean that mouth of yours, slut! And then I'm going to finish you off!" Tyler told her while he held her helplessly in place, but not for a second did he stop his endless hammering of her nearly ruined pussy.

Alexandra felt her feet leave the floor and the water from the tap leave her mouth as she was carried with her back glued to his black chest, bouncing up and down on his black cock, and towards something wet and drenched. Being thrown into whatever he had chosen to fuck her on, she quickly realised that she was indeed bent over the edge of the bed and as soon as she realised that, the relentless pounding ensued.

Tyler smiled smugly at the sight of his blonde little sister and the best fuck of his life, bent over the bed, her unbelievably perfect ass jiggling uncontrollably, her blonde hair in his fist and her speech turned incoherent due to the insane pounding he was giving her. Tyler had never been like this and he didn't even recognize himself while he fucked her, but he didn't care as all he wanted was to fuck her through the night.

Alexandra had never been or felt wetter and never had she believed it possible to be fucked this much and this savagely.

The bed began to squeak louder and louder as Tyler began to pick up the pace, matching his stunning sister's hot, illicit moans and groans.

"Ummmm, fuck your black cock is so big! Ummmmmm, ohhh, fuck it is splitting me in two!! Mmmm!! Ohhhhh! Fuck me with that black cock!! Ummmmmm, shove that big black cock deep in me!!!! Feels so fucking good!! Ummmmm!" Alexandra moaned breathily at first, however her voice gained intensity as her black mystery man fucked her harder into the edge of the bed, making her wonder if whores were treated equally to her during sex or if Alexandra was experiencing something of another world, but the thought that whores might experience this on a daily basis made her jealous because this is what she wanted, more than anything.

Tyler, egged on by her slutty mouth, began pounding the blonde beauty with all his strength, harder and faster.

Alexandra's groans turned into screams of ecstasy as the bed became one long, loud, continuous noise of squeaking as it rocked back in forth in time with their lewd fuck session.

"OHhhhh you fuck me sooo good! FUCK YES! OOOHHHH! UMMMM! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! OHHHH FUCKK ME HARD WITH YOUR FAT BLACK COCK!!!! AHHHH!!" Alexandra groaned and moaned loudly as her hands griped tightly to the sheets as her black mystery man continued to ram his hard dick into her fully.

"OHH! YOUR BLACK COCK IS SOOO FUCKING GOOD! SOO FUCKING BIG AND HARD INSIDE ME! UMMMM OH MY GOD YOU FUCK ME SO GOOD! OH MY GOD!" Alexandra moaned and screamed as the black cock stabbed into her ruthlessly.

"URGHHH!! FUCK YOUR SO FUCKING NASTY!!! ARGHHH!! YOUR SO FUCKING AMAZING!!! TAKE THIS BLACK COCK!!!! ARGGHH!!! FUCK YOUR SEXY!!!! URGHH!!! I'M GONNA CUM IN YOU SLUT!!! URGHH!!! I'MMA FILL YOUR TIGHT WHITE PUSSY!!! ARGGHH!! FUCKING TAKE THIS BLACK CUM!!!!!" Tyler roared as he collapsed on top of Alexandra, his slut, filling her tight pussy with his cum and all she could do was to moan and pant breathlessly underneath him.

When he was finished filling her with his black and potent seed, he rolled off of her and he realised that in his last thrust into her and in his collapse on top of her curvaceous body, that he had fucked her up into the bed and he now lay in the middle of it with her next to him, happy and satisfied.

Tyler was finished and his cock was drenched in her juices as it stood proud like a mast pointing to the ceiling, but when he felt it begin to reduce in size, his beautiful blonde beauty surprised him by straddling him.

Alexandra was insatiable for his cock and in her hunger for him, she never allowed his cock an escape, but in the darkness and in the haste to feel it inside of her, Alexandra lined it up incorrectly and the pain she felt bore the fruits of that.

"Oh FUCK!!!" Alexandra screamed in pain, closing her eyes as she slowly sank down on his cock, which was slick as hell with her juices, that now pushed and stretched her tight sphincter.

Tyler froze, did this actually happen? Had his busty little sister given him the backdoor like that? Tyler couldn't believe it and the surprise of feeling her tight ass being opened by his cock, which easily pushed through, made him harder than ever before.

When Alexandra slid down to the base of his huge cock, she began to ride him like a crazy woman, before she crashed her 38DDs into his chest and kissed him hungrily.

Hands smacked her ass hard when she began bouncing it as fast as she could and it only enticed her to bounce it faster. Alexandra ground her ass down hard on his cock and she was so in love with the feeling of the cock stretching her ass that she felt another orgasm approaching.

Alexandra was unhinged, unlocked and wild while her black lover thrusted up into her. Their lips smashed and their tongues danced in the moonlight.

The bed began to squeak louder and louder as Tyler began to pick up the pace, enticed to fuck his blonde slut harder by her hot moans and groans.

"Oh YES!!! Stuff my ass full of that black cock! Ummmm OH! YES! YES! FUCK YES!!! OHHHH! I FUCKING LOVE THIS!!!!" Alexandra groaned loudly, the initial pain from his huge cock pushing into her ass, gone and replaced by a maddening pleasure.

"FUCK ME BABY! ohhhummmmm, fuck my ass!!! FUCK IT RAW!!!! OH! IT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD!!!" Alexandra screamed, but then he muffled her cries of pleasure by kissing her hard and hungrily.

The bed was squeaking rapidly and loudly as she rode his black cock of steel like a mad woman and her hair was all over the place. Alexandra had never felt better and never felt so connected with her lover, it was as if he knew her mind and her body like the back of his hand. That cock reached so far it felt like it split her in half and when she slammed herself down on his base, Alexandra screamed in orgasmic pleasure into his mouth.

Alexandra grew limp and it felt like the wings of an angel was lifting her torso up from her lover to allow her juices to soak his cock like it deserved. The insane pleasure had jolted into her mind and taken over her, which is why she never noticed that he had slammed her down into the mattress with him covering her entire body.

When Alexandra came back to the moment, she felt her tits being crushed by his weight and her legs wrapped around him to try and take him even deeper into her ass, but his lips, they devoured hers.

Alexandra had barely a second to breathe between their kisses before he smashed their lips together again, but the entire experience nearly felt claustrophobic since he was literally covering and controlling her entire world.

Alexandra couldn't believe how long her orgasm rocked her world and the pleasure was so great she had to get him off of her to prevent her from losing her mind.

Alexandra tried to do whatever she could to get him off of her, but he just kept on thrusting into her like a madman and kissing her long and hard. The worst part was that the pleasure only amped itself up by his tongue playfully controlling hers.

The insane thrusting never stopped and with her legs wrapped around him, she pushed him deeper inside her tight ass.

Her black mystery man was making her juices rain even when she wanted a pause and she could hardly kiss him back while enduring the cataclysmic pleasure she was receiving by letting him fuck and stretch her tight asshole wide.

Alexandra's orgasms rocked through her without ever giving her a chance to gather herself and she tried to scream the house down whilst he thundered his cock in and out of her like nobody else had ever done, but his tongue in her mouth kept her from doing so.

His cock felt so good she wanted to feel it even deeper inside of her tight sphincter, but he had reached his limits and Alexandra wasn't even fucking him back, she was just lying there, her curvaceous body of perfection was his to enjoy and in his madness for her beauty was sending her to places no passport could ever take her.

Leaving her lips for a brief moment, because he was genuinely exhausted and feeling his heart race so fast it scarred him, Tyler allowed her to scream in pleasure.

"Ahhhh!!!! You're fucking me so fucking GOOD!!! AHHhhhhhh! Feel so good! So fucking good! AHHHHH! MY GOD!!! I'M CUMMING!!! AHHHH!! CUM IN ME!!! CUM IN MY ASS!!! AHHHHHH!!!!" Alexandra screamed and his lips instantly found hers again to try and shut her up before she alerted the entire mansion, but he answered her pleas by fucking her so hard and rough that she felt herself climax uncontrollably on his huge black cock until he grunted in her air and filled her ass with whatever cum remained in him.

When he was finished, Tyler collapsed on top of her, his eyes shut, his breathing frantic, his energy drained and his cock hurting from the overuse, but he was smiling and satisfied beyond his wildest dreams as he rolled off of her.

Dragging his body up to the pillows, Tyler collapsed on his back, finally resting, stark naked in the darkness and happier than ever before. As he lay there, his heavy eyelids growing heavier for each moment he remained awake, he saw the moonlight illuminate some of his slutty little sister's stunning beauty as she dragged herself up to him and collapsed next to him.

Tyler raised his arm and wrapped it around his beautiful conquest, before he pulled her naked perfection into his side, which caused her big tits to press into his ribs, her shapely thigh to drape over his waist and her pretty blonde head to nestle into his neck as she purred sweetly.

Alexandra was finished, leaking of cum from her two holes, the taste of cum in the third, her face still covered in his cum, but more importantly, she was satisfied, at last. "Your black cock belongs in me now, never forget it..." Alexandra whispered to her black lover, purring for him and feeling heavier than ever.

"Oh, I won't" Tyler replied, before he stroke gently and lovingly over her lovely cheekbones with his right and rubbed her shoulder with the one he held around her back.

The last thing Tyler did before he fell asleep was to kiss her pretty little ring-adorned hand goodnight and her lovely purrs travelled with him into the night.

When Tyler awoke from his illicit and incestuous dream where his beautiful dream of a little sister had been sucking his cock as he drove his old mustang, he awoke to a pretty little blonde head bobbing up and down on his big black cock.

"Oh fuck! What a way to wake up" Tyler groaned, still dazed from last night and with a slight headache, but he wondered how a woman could've gotten so fucking good at sucking cock? It was like she worshipped that black cock with her pretty pink lips, swirling her pink tongue around his shaft like a slippery snake coiling around it, all the while using her manicured and jewellery-adorned fingers to play with his balls.

All the way to his base she sucked, never once minding his bush. It was like she was built for sex, religiously serving him and he wanted to see her face grimace in pleasure as her full lips bobbed up and down his black shaft.

Only, her blonde hair blocked his eyes from seeing her beautiful eyes, her big blue eyes that he had fallen for last night while claiming his little sister's blonde beauty, who was way out of his league.

Tyler groaned as he felt himself pulse and cum into her mouth, feeling weightless on the bed and he closed his eyes in pleasure as she served his cock as if it owned her.

The gurgling noises soon vanished as his black cock popped out of her mouth and slapped her cheek, before she crawled up his body.

Feeling her straddle him, he sighed in expectation when her tight pussy lowered itself down his cock.

Tyler groaned in pleasure and his hands instantly went for her big and beautiful tits, but she evaded his hands by quickly spinning around, his cock still deeply inside her pussy and then she sat with her big booty facing him and hiding his cock from his view as she was lowered all the way down to his base.

Raising himself up, Tyler kept her on his cock as he gripped around her, crushing those big tits around her as he held her tightly to his body, her pretty blonde hair in his face as she began bouncing up and down.

Alexandra was in heaven again, sitting in her black man's lap, bouncing on his huge cock and despite the sunlight illuminating everything in the room, she still had no idea who he was as in her daze from yesterday, she had gone straight for his cock when she awoke. Even when she crawled up to him had her eyes been spellbound by his raging hard black cock as she had looked down to make sure it entered her pussy this time.

It was awkward to fuck her like this and Tyler soon pushed both of them until they were on their knees with their feet behind them, his one arm around her big tits and the other around her neck as he began to pound her big booty from behind.

"Oh fuck! I love your black cock...mmmmm" Alexandra moaned into his mouth as she twisted her head and smashed her lips into his, her eyes closed in pleasure, just like his.

"Mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm" the hot blonde bombshell continued to moan into his mouth as their passion grew and soon his tongue danced with hers.

Tyler loved how she was glued to his torso, meeting his thrusts, her big tits bouncing underneath his arm and her big round booty rippling and bouncing with each thrust. It was as if she was a pure fucking machine, insatiable for his big black cock.

It drove him mad how insatiable she was and soon he lost it as he hammered into her from behind, which was so powerful it broke their kiss as her head arched backwards, eyes on the ceiling as it rested on his big and round shoulder.

Both of his hands grabbed her big tits hard, squeezing them and nearly squashing them as he fucked her, his eyes closed in his efforts, as hard as he possibly could.

"FUCK ME HARDER!!! OHHHHH!! YOUR COCK FEELS SO GOOD IN MEEE!!! OHH FUCKKK!!! YOU'RE SO FUCKING DEEP IN MEE!!!! AHHHHHH! FILL ME WITH THAT BIG BLACK COCK!!!! OHHHH!!!! YOU FEEL SO GOOD INSIDE ME!!! AHHHHHH!" Alexandra moaned and groaned in pleasure, being completely consumed by her big black lover and his huge cock.

"KEEP TALKING SLUT!!! ARGHHHH! KEEP FUCKING TALKING!!!" Tyler growled, feeling her sweet but dirty voice inspire him to fuck her harder, but now that she wasn't as influenced by alcohol as yesterday, he feared she might recognise him.

"OH YES!!! KEEP FEEDING ME YOUR BIG FAT BLACK COCK!!!! OHHHHHH! FUCK YEAH!!!! FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD!!!!! FUCK ME HARDER!!! OHHHHHH!!! FUCK MY PUSSY!!! OHHHHH!!! I FUCKING LOVE YOU!!!" Alexandra screamed in his ear, her body feeling like a limp toy in his arms as he fucked her into an orgasm.

1...34567...10