Built For One Thing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh baby...that was the most incredible love making that I have ever had" she told him, pulling his head toward hers and kissing him deeply. "You were amazing!" Alexandra exclaimed in pleasure as he kissed her back, holding her tight, their bodies still wrapped around one another.

"You are so sexy Alexandra! You drive me crazy!" he told her as they squirmed against one another. They stared into one another's eyes for a while, Alexandra running her hands through his hair as her brother caressed her up and down.

They suddenly stopped, looking deeply at each other before they slowly brought their open mouths together in a deep, soulful kiss! The kiss went on and on, both of them slowly grinding their mouths together. Alexandra began rubbing her legs up and down her big brother's ass as their tongues duelled with each other. Her hands slid down to his cock and she began to rub him, eliciting moans and groans from his mouth, his cock standing like a hard mast for her.

"Oh, Tyler, I want you again" she whispered to him, kissing him deeply and sliding her legs over his body. "I want you deep inside me again!" Alexandra moaned as she grabbed his growing cock in her hands, rubbing the fat head against her drenched slit.

"Unnnggghh, you feel soooo gooood!" she moaned, kissing him deeply again. "I want you to make love me! I want you in me! Mmmmmmm" she moaned kissing him again, pushing the head of his cock into her pussy and his cock filled her. Alexandra groaned as she felt him expanding inside her hot cunt. His cock grew inside her, pushing its way deeper and deeper. It drove the blonde supermodel wild as she grabbed his ass, pulling herself up and swallowing more of his cock into her canal, both moaning as he sank deeper inside of her. She arched her back and pushed out her chest, the sight of those huge mounds being thrust up at him causing him to groan.

"Oh, fuck yes....Tyler.....Ohh....Unnnnnnggg.....yesso...feels so good.....so...good...make love to me baby...please!!!" Alexandra urged him, her body beginning to move against him. They started to move together in slow, deliberate thrusts, revelling in the feelings that were coursing through them. Tyler gently thrust his extended cock in and out of his woman's hot pussy as she raised her round ass off the bed to meet each of his thrusts, each of them moaning in rhythm with their thrusts.

"Ohhhh Tyler.......Ohh....its..ssooo.goooooood....I've.. never.....felt...like...this!" Alexandra moaned, keeping pace with him as she raised and lowered her ass off the bed.

"Oh Alexandra..you have ...no idea...what you do to me!!" Tyler groaned as he maintained a steady, slow pace, sawing his thick black cock in and out of her slobbering pussy.

"Ohhhhh...baby!!!" Alexandra moaned, pulling his face down to hers and locking her mouth onto his. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!" They continued to slowly fuck, mouths sliding across each other's in a lustful, illicit kiss!

"Yes! Yesssss!! Yessssss!! I'm cummmmming again!!!!!!" Alexandra screamed as her legs gripped around his hips tightly and she arched her back up off the bed, her pussy twitching uncontrollably around his dick.

Tyler reached down for her breasts, his fingers tugging on the erect nipples as she ground herself up onto him. She pressed up into him, her body climaxing as his cock nestled deeply inside of her. Squirming on him, her orgasm ripped through her, the hot juice bubbling out of her slick opening, covering his swollen cock.

"Nnnnnggghhhhhh!!!!!!! Ohhhhh God baby!!!! I'm Cuuummminnngg Sooooo Muuccchhhh!!!!!" Alexandra screamed, her body lost in a sea of orgasm.

"Oh Godl!!!!" Tyler screamed out, raising his hips to her, slamming into her with his thick cock. He drove up, his cock filling her as their bodies came together.

"Oh God...Your pussy is so hot!!!!!!" Tyler screamed at her as she began to tremble again, another orgasm rifling through her. This set him off, lifting his hips at her, his cock flying into her tight pussy at an insane pace.

"Yeessssss, Yeesssssssss, Yeessssssssss!!! Ohhh, baby fuck meeee!!!!!" Alexandra cried, her back arched, her ass up off the bed as she clutched to him, her pussy convulsing madly around his cock. As she came down from the pleasure, she leaned up and kissed him a deep, slobbering open-mouthed kiss! He returned her kiss as their tongues danced, their heads swaying back and forth.

Alexandra broke the kiss, eventually. "Oh, God Tyler! It's never been this good!!!!! You made me cum so hard!! Kiss me!!" Their mouths locked on again for another deep, wet kiss as Alexandra's arms wrapped tightly around his neck and he wrapped his around her waist, pulling her tightly up against him.

"I know exactly what my white woman needs" Tyler told her while she was drinking down his words as though they were coming straight down her throat.

"You want your boyfriend to use you? You want to be so goddamn sexy that even your own big brother can't help but fuck you?" Tyler told her and all she could do was to convulse in her own orgasm.

"You are that sexy. God you're that fucking sexy! And I can't help but fuck you. I won't be able to stop myself from putting my cock in my girlfriend's holes. I will have to use every inch of your body, slut, every inch of my slut's body gives me pleasure" Tyler told his sexy girlfriend as she made him the happiest man in the world.

"Oh God, yes, lover, that's what I'm for!" Alexandra screamed, no longer sure where one orgasm began and another one ended.

Tyler brushed a loose hair out of her face before kissing her again. He pulled her up towards him, grabbing her around the shoulders as she adjusted her shaking legs.

Soon, Alexandra had her arms around his huge back, both of them sitting up as the stunning blonde beauty rode her black boyfriend.

With lust on his mind, her big black boyfriend grabbed her around the ass, spreading and squeezing her butt as he pushed her curvaceous body up and down on his black cock. Desperate for her beauty, he bent his neck down several times to kiss and slobber at her breasts, though often they just bounced up and down on his face as he tried to latch onto a nipple.

"You're my girl, aren't you?" Tyler pressured her whilst smacking her big bubble butt hard.

"Yes, baby!" Alexandra agreed as she focused on fucking him back as fast and as hard as she could.

"And you'll always be my girl, won't you?" Tyler kept going, loving how easily he could sway her.

"Yes, baby!" Alexandra moaned in delight.

"Say always" Tyler commanded her.

"Always, baby! Whatever you want, baby! Whatever you want me to say or do, or even if you bind me to this bed forever! Just keep fucking me.... KEEP FUCKING ME, TYLER!" Alexandra screamed, falling in love with him as he claimed her.

Alexandra shook and almost slid off his cock from the pleasure of her powerful orgasm. He was so big that she couldn't help but enjoy every second and this position, her favourite.

Alexandra writhed back and forth on his cock, her big booty bouncing up and down as her big black boyfriend guided her through her powerful climax, keeping her sexy body from falling off him and maybe the bed as the pleasure overtook her completely.

"Do you like this, babe?" Tyler asked his little toy as she squirmed on his cock.

"Oh yes, baby, I love your black cock!" Alexandra moaned as he fucked her hard.

"What do you love about it?" Tyler asked her, wanting her to hear her desires aloud.

"It's so big, baby..." Alexandra moaned, not believing how much sex she had enjoyed in just one day.

"Too big for my little toy's pussy?" Tyler asked, smiling at her.

"It fits like a glove, baby" Alexandra smiled back at him, her eyes meeting his for one special moment.

"What do you want, babe?" Tyler asked her while hammering her full of his black cock.

"I want you to cum inside me, baby" Alexandra replied, feeling completely full and satisfied while he pounded her into a dream-state of sexual pleasure.

"You're sure?" Tyler asked her, never once slowing down his domination of his little toy.

"OH GOD, YES, TYLER, PLEASE! CUM IN ME!!" Alexandra screamed, quivering as his cock stretched her pussy.

He kept his hands on her back and his dick firmly inside of her as he pushed her back down into missionary position on the bed in one fluid motion. Tyler started moving inside of her insatiable pussy faster than ever before, and Alexandra wasn't sure if she could take it at first.

His big black cock started to almost burn a little, though the pain was mixed with pleasure. Alexandra could hear the sound of their bodies moving against each other mixed with her screams, filling up the room with the sounds of their mating.

"Are you ready, babel?" Tyler asked his stunning white slut as he fucked her hard into his own bed.

"Please, baby..." Alexandra begged. "Please cum inside of me. I need it. I need to have your babies, Tyler" Alexandra begged as her huge black boyfriend pounded her silly.

Tyler pounded into his woman a few more times, and then he stopped as his cock twitched several times inside of her, staying almost perfectly still as he spent his load inside of his Alexandra's fertile pussy.

When her boyfriend finally rolled off of her, she lay breathless and stuffed with so much cum from her amazing lover that she wondered if she'd get triplets, all the while bubbling with excitement at what awaited them in their new chapter together as lovers, siblings and as a couple.

Months later, Tyrone answered the call from his two children and he instantly smiled when he saw their faces on his computer.

"Hello lovely ones! How have you been?" Tyrone asked, completely shocked by how much his babygirl was glowing and how big her tits had gotten since he last spoke to her. Maybe it was the fact that he hadn't seen her in months because of his busy work schedule keeping him from calling them that made him look at her differently, but no, he was certain, her tits were bigger and ballooning into one mighty fine cleavage.

"We're good dad" Tyler told his father while Alexandra waved adorably into the camera, before blowing her daddy kisses.

How lucky he was to have them, but there was something different about them now and then he noticed it, Tyler's entire shirtless torso was completely covered in tattoos and over his heart he had a tattoo of Alexandra's drop-dead gorgeous face, but even stranger, their hands, resting on top of the kitchen counter, were entwined and they both had an identical ring on their ring finger. Tyrone checked to see how much alcohol he'd consumed, but it was only three beer bottles and he definitely wasn't drunk.

"Huh, I can't help but notice that something's different about the two of you...what's up?" Tyrone asked, watching them exchange a few knowing glances between them before his son leaned into the camera while Alexandra kissed the top of her brother's hand.

"Alexandra has something big to tell you dad" Tyler said while smiling like an idiot, clearly happy over what his babygirl was about to tell him and when he looked at his remarkably beautiful babygirl, she looked ecstatic.

"Spit it out babygirl! What's the big news?" Tyrone chuckled as he sat up in his seat, smiling wide.

"Well, daddy, I'M PREGNANT!" Alexandra beamed before Tyler kissed her cheeks, lovingly.

"What?!?" Tyrone shouted, shocked, eyes wide and suddenly her big tits looking bigger made sense.

"Isn't that incredible news daddy?!?" Alexandra beamed, shining like a star over the news she relayed.

"Uhm...oh...are you...uhm...sure...babygirl?" Tyrone asked, not really sure if he was ready for what he had always known would happen since there was a zero percent chance of a beauty like her going through life without being knocked up.

"Absolutely daddy! Aren't you happy?" Alexandra beamed while Tyler kissed all over her adorable cheekbones.

"Uhm, yeah...Yes! That is incredible news babygirl! I'm so happy for you! But who is the father babygirl? Do you know?" Tyrone asked, hoping it wasn't some punk but a man she cared and loved.

"Thank you, daddy! The father of my kids? Well, he is the love of my life, my brick, my foundation, my best friend, my soulmate and you already know him daddy" Alexandra told him, suddenly a bit nervous and he noticed his son was trying to encourage her.

"Okay, good! Very good babygirl, but who exactly is he and how do I know him?" Tyrone asked, worried it might be one of his co-workers who unashamedly lusted for his babygirl.

"Oh, let's just say I'm very close to his heart and we'll leave it at that because I have a date with my boyfriend now daddy! But we'll speak with you again when you have time!" Alexandra said before the two siblings looked at each other and spoke in echo: "Love you! Bye!"

When the call ended, Tyrone sat there, puzzled and trying to work out who it could be that had knocked up his babygirl. While the father sat in silence, downing another beer and thinking long and hard about who Alexandra's boyfriend was, Alexandra was thrown into her boyfriend's bed, legs spread, clothes ripped off of her and then her big black boyfriend climbed on top of her and penetrated her for the seventh time that day.

Downing another bottle of beer, he thought about the clues she had given him and while he struggled with them, Alexandra screamed as her big black boyfriend pounded into her soaking wet pussy with a madness for her beauty.

"...Best friend...soulmate..." Tyrone spoke the clues out loud and for some reason he thought of his son, but then he chuckled loudly. "As if! Tyler and Alexandra...you twisted old fool...as if! They're closer than anyone, soulmates, even, that's no..." Tyrone's wide smile faded as he thought more about how his son had shown affection for his little sister in the call, how in love his son seemed, just like she seemed in love when looking at him..."No...no...even if...even if they...no...although...technically...by blood...they aren't related so...maybe...no...no you old fool! That's impossible! It can't be it ca..." Tyrone's eyes went wide and the shock set in when he linked the tattoo of Alexandra's face over his son's heart with Alexandra's last clue...close to his heart..." When Tyrone realised it, he crushed the beer bottle in his fist and he felt the rage brewing. "That Motherfucker!" Tyrone roared as he fetched his phone and tried to call them.

Beside the rocking bed, Tyler's phone rang, over and over again, going unanswered, again and again, as the two siblings fucked like rabbits, until Tyrone gave up and collapsed into the couch, not believing it and while the shocked father drank himself to sleep that night, Tyler kept fucking the most beautiful woman in his world, over and over again, filling her up with his cum while she screamed for him to fuck her harder. Tyler had done it, he dreamed for so long to claim his little sister and now he was living that dream as Alexandra was all his.

1...5678910