Built to be Ruined - Pt. 02

Story Info
A man explores his sph fetish with his wife and friends.
6.2k words
4.58
21k
43

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/11/2023
Created 06/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subdeplume
subdeplume
142 Followers

Content Warning: This is part 2 of a series, so I'd recommend you read part 1 first so you're familiar with all the characters. If you don't like humiliation content, specifically small penis humiliation and more, turn back now. All characters are over 18, and everything in this series is consensual.

__________________________________________________________________

After Charlotte's unexpected visit, Emma and I spent the night immediately after discussing what had happened. Despite my extreme surprise at Charlotte's appearance, we both had loved and thoroughly enjoyed the experience together. Emma found the new power she had over me exhilarating, and we spent the next few nights experimenting together with various levels of humiliation. I found the twisted humiliation at her hands more exciting each and every day, and our relationship felt closer and stronger than ever.

A week had passed since Charlotte's surprise visit. I heard the sound of Emma coming in from work, but instead of coming into the kitchen like she normally does, she instead went into our bedroom and shut the door. As I walked by, I could hear her speaking quietly on the phone, but I was unable to make anything out. She came out of the bedroom about an hour later, and I was back in the kitchen putting the finishing touches on our dinner. Emma smiled at me as she walked in and grabbed a seat at the table.

"What's for dinner, babe?"

"Your favorite, it'll be ready in a few minutes." I replied. "Who was that on the phone?"

"Just Charlotte. We were talking about last week, and both of us had a few ideas that we wanted to discuss before bringing them to you." Emma had a glint in her eye that made my heartbeat sound like a drum behind my reddening ears.

"What kind of ideas?" I attempted to ask innocently, the small bulge at the front of my trousers betraying my interest.

"I'll tell you about it once you have our dinner ready." Emma's smile set my mind racing.

Two days later

The doorbell rang, and Emma jumped up from the couch. I caught a glimpse of her short dress rising dangerously as she stood up, and then she was already around the corner welcoming our guests. I stood as well, moving to the kitchen to grab a bottle of wine and a corkscrew. As I walked back towards our living room, Emma and our guests had already sat down on the couch between our two guests. Setting the wine down, I extended my hand towards the man idly chatting with my wife.

"Hi, I'm Jake," I said.

About six foot three and with dark, wavy hair and a matching beard, the man clasped my hand in his, and stood to introduce himself, towering over me.

"Hey Jake, I'm Nick. Charlotte already introduced me to Emma here. Grab a seat and join us."

Nick's hand released mine, and I hid a wince and resisted the urge to shake it gently as I lowered myself onto our loveseat.

"Nick and I met when I first moved here, and he's helped me out in the past when I've been in need of his talents." Charlotte spoke. "He helped me out with my ex as well." Nick grinned at the memory, and turned to Emma. Emma was wearing a small black dress that was simultaneously low-cut and barely long enough to cover the small thong I had bought her specifically for tonight, and Charlotte had also dressed for the occasion in a small red dress. Charlotte's pierced nipples poking visibly against the scarlet material made it clear she wasn't wearing anything else underneath.

"So how long have you and Jake here been married?" Nick asked her, throwing a thumb back my way without turning to look at me.

"About two years now, but we dated for another two before that." Emma smiled, turning to angle herself (and her neckline) towards Nick. She knew just how low her slim black dress was cut, and Nick's eyes had to have been on her cleavage as she leaned in to talk to him.

Charlotte looked over to me as the light conversation between the four of us continued, and the smile she had on her face had a gleam underneath it that both scared and aroused me. We continued to chat and drink for the next few minutes. Eventually, the wine's effect on my inhibitions took over. I took one more large gulp of wine, summoned all my courage, and spoke up.

"Does anyone feel like getting a bit more comfortable?" I proposed, a tad awkwardly. I wasn't sure how to get something like this started, but everybody here knew what the plans for the evening were. Emma and I had discussed a bit beforehand and what we were comfortable with tonight, but with two other people involved, there was plenty of room for surprises.

Nick still sat between Emma and Charlotte on the couch in my living room, and he turned away from my wife to face me.

"Sure, no problem." Nick smiled, and put his arms around both Charlotte and Emma. "Why don't you get things started Charlotte, and Emma can participate when she feels up to it."

"I don't think Emma here will want to wait too long before she joins in. Jake might need a few minutes on the sidelines first though." Charlotte chimed in. "You know how small guys are, we don't want him losing it right away." I blushed furiously as Charlotte stood, but I quickly forgot my shame as her hands moved behind her back and began unzipping her dress.

As her dress slid smoothly down her body, everybody in the room had eyes only for Charlotte as she stepped into complete nudity without a drop of shame. Her large breasts hung lightly against her frame, and as soon as she stepped out of her dress, Nick grabbed her hand and pulled her back down onto the couch. Taking Charlotte's neck in his right hand, he pulled her mouth against his, and they kissed passionately as his left hand slid up to grab her breast. Emma looked over to me, waiting for my nod. I tilted my head towards her, and she slowly reached over and began unbuttoning Nick's shirt as Nick and Charlotte continued kissing. Suddenly, Charlotte and Nick broke apart, and Charlotte moved over to assist Emma. Charlotte began stripping Emma as my wife finished unbuttoning Nick's shirt, exposing his muscular torso. Charlotte spoke aloud to both Nick and myself.

"You should get naked too Jake. That way we can see when you're ready to join in. BUT, you can't touch yourself unless we say so. Right, Emma?"

Emma snickered. "Come on honey. We all know that you'd be the first to cum tonight if you were allowed to touch your little guy right away. It wouldn't be as fun if we didn't have a few surprises in store for you."

Charlotte had begun pulling down Nick's pants, and as she had promised, there was an already sizable bulge underneath the boxer briefs that she revealed. Emma began removing her dress to expose the lingerie I had bought her especially for tonight, and Charlotte turned to wait before revealing anything else. Emma's bra, if it could be called that, was practically transparent, and the small pieces of fabric were designed to be as small as possible while still barely covering her nipples. The thong she had on was just a string that slid through her bountiful ass and around her thighs. I slid my pants down around my ankles, and began stepping out of the first leg. My ankle got stuck, and I tripped, falling backwards into the chair, before finally extricating my left foot. Charlotte giggled behind her hand, and I silently pulled off my right pant leg, revealing my bright blue briefs and my own bulge, albeit much smaller than the one Charlotte had just exposed.

Charlotte stood up, and I ogled her ass while she grabbed Nick's right hand. Emma took his left, and they stood up, pulling him to his feet. Emma gestured to me to join them, and I stood up and walked over. Moving to the center of the living room, Emma stood Nick next to me, and then she knelt in front of him. Charlotte dropped to her knees in front of me, and my heart felt like it was going to beat out of my chest as she tucked her thumbs into my briefs.

"On the count of three." Charlotte grinned up at me.

"One." Emma said as she slipped her thumbs into the waistband of Nick's underwear.

"Two..." Emma's voice rattled through my brain as Charlotte looked down at my crotch, scowling briefly at the small wet spot already visible on my briefs.

Nick's bulge dwarfed mine as we stood next to each other. My knees felt weak,. What had I done? Emma is about to...

"THREE!"

Cold air washed over my groin, and I looked down as Charlotte pulled my briefs towards my ankles. She laughed mercilessly, first at my throbbing, dripping penis, but then she turned to Nick and laughed even louder. I followed her gaze, and witnessed just what she found so hilarious.

Nick's dick was not yet erect, but it had flopped out of his underwear with an effect on Emma that could not be understated. Her eyes were practically crossed as she ogled his thick cock, which had to have been six inches flaccid. Emma's hand rose as if in slow motion, and I could only stare, rapt as my wife grabbed onto another man's cock. Her hand attempted to wrap around his cock, but her fingers failed to reach each other as I felt Charlotte's hand begin moving around my own penis. I looked down and Charlotte had laced her forefinger and thumb around the base of my penis, finger clearly on top of her thumb with room to spare. Emma began slowly stroking Nick's cock, and I looked on in shock as she stopped, spat on his dick, and resumed her strokes. I could see it starting to grow with every stroke of her hand. Each sliding movement she made covered more and more cock, and Charlotte didn't fail to let me hear about it.

"Look at her stroke that big dick. She's already stroking two of your dicks put together, and he still isn't hard. Look at him growing, then look back down at yourself." Charlotte's words cut me to the bone, but looking down, my erection was twitching a nonverbal response to her words. My penis throbbed as Charlotte's hands remained at the base of my penis, never moving, finger still enclosed clearly over thumb. Her pierced tits dangled below my throbbing cock, and Charlotte continued to cackle cruelly, making them jiggle slightly beneath me.

"Your little clit-dick is already ready to cum without even being stroked, and meanwhile your wife is still working on stroking Nick's monster to a full erection. How does it feel to be this much of a cuck?"

I couldn't hold back a moan, and Nick chuckled to himself. I looked back over at my wife, and his cock was nearly standing out straight now, a ten-inch long beast of a thing with girth to match a beer can. Emma continued stroking his cock as the red tip of his monster hovered a few inches from her nose. Charlotte laughed, then stood up. She pushed me down onto the left side of the couch, before she stopped Emma for a moment, gesturing for Nick to sit next to me in the center. As we sat next to each other, my tiny erection was barely visible between my legs. Emma was already kneeling in front of Nick's towering cock.

"Please honey. I really want to suck this cock. Can I?" Emma had a hungry look in her eyes, and before I could finish nodding, Emma had made the tip of Nick's cock disappear into her mouth. Her hand circled the base of his shaft, and began stroking the lower half of his cock, as she pushed him deeper and deeper into her mouth, inch after inch of his cock sliding deeper as she simultaneously stroked him.

Charlotte leaned towards me, and I groaned at the feeling of her soft tits on my legs. I turned to her, and she giggled to herself again as she pointed at my penis.

"Notice how much cock Emma has in her mouth?" Charlotte held up a pinky finger as she kept cruelly comparing me to her friend. "Nick has three times the dick you do. Even as she blows him, she's still able to jerk off a bigger dick than yours."

Emma had about half of Nick's cock in her mouth, and her hand was stroking the other half. I shuddered as Emma dove headfirst down on his monster, getting two-thirds of the way down before pulling back and gasping for air. Nick's cock was slick with her saliva, and she put her other hand onto him and began stroking the full, ten-inch throbbing monster with both hands.

"Wow honey! Look how much cock he has, and then look at what you have to offer me! Aren't you lucky I married someone as pathetic as you? I still love you, but I really need something bigger to truly satisfy me. Although I'm glad you're letting me play with bigger cocks, it's really you who should be thanking me. If you weren't willing to let me play with bigger dicks, I probably would have had to find some on the side anyway. You simply don't have enough to keep me satisfied, not by a long shot." Emma's words shot through me like lightning, and my cock was bobbing up and down as if nodding its agreement. Charlotte chimed in excitedly.

"That's right, you pathetic excuse for a man. No woman would ever stay loyal to this tiny thing." She flicked my cock as she spoke, and I struggled to hold it together. My face was beet red and my penis was dripping as it bounced. "You're lucky Emma has been loyal to you this long. Why don't you thank Nick for providing her what you can't?" Charlotte asked cruelly, and Nick chuckled at the suggestion.

I blushed even redder, but I couldn't say no.

"Thank you Nick..." I muttered quietly.

"For what?" Charlotte inquired in an innocent tone of voice, as if she didn't know just what she was asking me to do.

"For providing my wife what I can't." I mumbled.

Charlotte's finger snapped quickly, flicking across my dick. Pain quickly shot through my penis, and my little penis was suddenly bouncing up and down like a doorstop.

"And what is that exactly?" Emma chimed in, knowing exactly how much I would love and hate admitting it.

"A big dick. I don't have a big dick to give my wife and she deserves a big cock!" I gasped out, and my penis quivered dangerously, bouncing, right on the edge of exploding when Charlotte grabbed the base of my cock and squeezed tightly.

"Oh no you don't tiny!" Charlotte cried, and my orgasm...stopped, unable to continue, cum failing to erupt from my cock. I shuddered painfully and gasped aloud as Charlotte shut down any chance of a real orgasm. Emma removed her mouth from Nick's cock with a wet popping sound, and she joined in, laughing even harder than Charlotte at my pain.

"What did we tell you about cumming first? We know you're a premature ejaculator so we've barely been touching you, but still you're about to lose it?" Emma never stopped stroking Nick as she casually humiliated me.

"Charlotte, could you grab the stuff from the kitchen? I'm a bit busy here." Emma asked. Charlotte stood, and ran into the kitchen as I looked over at my wife who had resumed stroking and sucking Nick. My penis continued to bounce as the sight (and sounds!) of my wife slurping on a superior dick. Charlotte returned and knelt back at my feet. I hadn't even noticed her return from the kitchen as I was staring at my wife, but now I managed to tear my eyes away and looked down.

"Here." Charlotte said, and she placed the palm of her left hand over my package.

"OUCH, what the FUCK! JESUS that's cold! Emma, you said I'd get a warning!" I shrieked, as Charlotte cupped my penis and testicles in her hand, with what felt like a couple cubes of ice pressed against my genitals. Normally I'd love to feel Charlotte's hand, but not like this! Against its will, my cock began shrinking. I writhed under Charlotte's hand, but she kept it planted against my body. Finally, my penis shriveled into its smallest self, and then retracted even further. Charlotte removed her hand, and as I looked down in shame, I nearly cried at the difference between the ten-inch erection my wife was fellating, and my own one-inch nub.

"Wow, look at her go! Emma, are you sure this is your first time with a big dick?" Charlotte asked, and I looked back to Emma as she pushed herself, clearly attempting to take all of Nick down her throat. Inching closer and closer to his base, I could see the bulge in her throat as she got closer and closer.

With about an inch left, Emma gagged and had to back off, gasping as she extricated herself from his slobbery tool. Coughing, she looked over at me.

"I've never had a problem taking all of your little guy now have I, Jakey?" Emma's words were about to revive my ice-cold penis when I felt Charlotte's hands slip something around my shriveled balls, then enclosing around my dick with a distinct clicking sound.

I looked down, only to be greeted by a small metal cage. Charlotte laughed as I groaned, staring down at my jailed penis. She had a small key now dangling on a cord between her breasts, and a devilish look in her eyes.

"We couldn't have you losing control too early, pencil-dick." Charlotte grinned up at me. "We ordered the smallest size that would arrive in time for tonight, but it looks like there's still room to spare! Next time we'll have you start the evening wearing this." I looked down and my retracted nub clearly left half of the two-inch metal cage empty.

"You know I have to fuck this cock, baby. It's too long, too thick, too perfect for me not to experience right now. It's been so long since I've had a big cock honey, and I don't want you blowing your little load the second I put him inside me." Emma joined in, smiling kindly over at me while I reeled. "It's the only way. I want you to be turned on while I fuck this cock, and if you blow your load too early you won't feel as involved. I want to be able to humiliate you the way you crave while I fuck this huge dick, don't you want that too?"

Emma already knew what I was going to say. I had secretly always known this is was what I wanted, and Emma knew it too.

"Go ahead honey." I groaned, and Charlotte stood, moving to the right side of the couch next to Nick, but turning across to face me. My wife continued kneeling in front of Nick, and he casually put his right arm around Charlotte to begin fondling her breasts.

Suddenly, his left hand reached down from behind his head, and he grabbed the back of Emma's neck. Turning her mouth towards him, she opened as wide as she could as he pulled her deeply onto his cock, and inch-by-inch it slowly disappeared down her throat, until finally...Emma's face reached the base of his cock, and he held her there. I gasped as I saw my wife fit his entire cock down her throat, and my penis expanded quickly...to fill its two-inch prison before stopping painfully. The bars of the tiny cage pressed against me, and I felt more aroused and humiliated than I ever had before as I was denied even a full erection. Nick finally released Emma and she pulled back, coughing. Her watery eyes looked up at him with a lust I had never seen before.

Emma suddenly released Nick's cock and stood up, and she slowly spun around to showcase her supple ass. Emma hooked her thumbs into her panties and smoothly slid them downwards to her heels, as Nick was provided an angle no man could resist as she stepped out of them. Charlotte had taken over where Emma had left off, slowly stroking Nick's penis as Emma removed her bra. I stared on as jealousy, humiliation, and lust were all washing over me in waves. Emma turned her head towards me, looking down. Her ass was still pointed directly in Nick's face as she looked over her shoulder at me, and the cage around my cock was impossibly tight. I hated wearing this, but deep down I knew I'd need it if I wanted to last through what was about to happen.

"Honey, I'm going to fuck him now." Emma's words were chosen specifically to humiliate me, and I loved and hated every moment. "I will let you fuck me afterwards, but I could barely feel you normally. I don't think I'll feel you at all after taking this gorgeous penis. Your little dick doesn't matter anymore though. I need this dick inside of me. You understand that, right? You understand that you have a little tiny penis that can't please me, and I have to find bigger cock to satisfy me, right?" Emma questioned me, and Charlotte laughed derisively as I squirmed next to them.

subdeplume
subdeplume
142 Followers
12