All Comments on 'Built to be Ruined - Pt. 02'

by subdeplume

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
darthnader19darthnader199 months ago

A tad bit too much on the cruelty but it was still super hot. Always glad to see well written and erotic Sph stories

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

My cock is standing at attention reading this story. Really hot

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The ending is just perfect

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Jake needs to get away from Emma and the bitch Charlotte. he needs to find a small breasted woman who will understand and appreciate him.

GcoachGGcoachG9 months ago

Fucking fabulous, 5⭐️s!!! I want to be Jake!!! Please continue!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

He should have stood up and said I WANT A DIVORCE! You can get a job now bitch and support yourself! Let's see how his wife liked that.

cdCindy1cdCindy19 months ago

This story really turned me on so much because I too want to be a cuckold, to watch my wife get fucked by a big thick cock. One of many excerpts from this story that I liked is:

"I want you to be turned on while I fuck this cock...and I want to be able to humiliate you the way you crave while I fuck this huge dick, don't you want that too?" Emma already knew what I was going to say. I had secretly always known this is was what I wanted.

That is my situation too. I want my wife to humiliate me and my thin pencil dick in front of her female friends while she fucks a big thick cock, which will sexually satisfy her the way I've never been able to do.

However, I'm not into cages or orgasm denial. I want to be able to cum while watching my wife get satisfied, with her female friends watching me jerk my pencil dick. I would also be dressed in sexy female clothes (they will laugh at me & call me "sissy"). I will also suck the big beautiful dick to get the stud ready to fuck my wife. I will be the CD fluffer cocksucker, the "gay husband" who still loves his wife but wants to come out of the closet to her. She deserves the truth and I hope to be able to tell her one of these days. In the meantime, a sissy faggot like me can continue to dream.

Please tell us more SPH and cuckold stories. This one is fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Wtf us wrong with women now. Jeez Louise!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous