Bull and the Asian Professor

Story Info
White classmates humiliate their Feminism 101 teacher.
7.2k words
3.53
45.1k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bull and Andrew chilled on the main lawn of the UCLA campus and talked about what to do about their studies and their next football game. The weather was sunny and the grass was lush and green.

"Damn I hate these college rules that athletes like us need a certain college score to be allowed to play on the field. You know what we need? A simple class with easy to get grades that just you, me and Charles could join just so we secured our grades again."

"Haha yes preferably with a sext teacher and a couple of slutty TA you know hot Teacher Assistants that we could fuck after class haha".

"You know what, that is a great idea and I know just how to get it. The dean of UCLA owes me a favor for sending over a couple of asian college sluts to his latest poker game and I think this is the perfect opportunity for him to pay back!"

"He should hire a new sexy professor for us and we then pair her up with the two horniest asian slut on campus for teacher assistants!"

Two weeks later.

Bull was in his frat room on the top floor of the Chi Alpha Delta fraternity. As the president of the frat Bull had his own large room. (More on how Bull joined the fraternity in the story 'Bull joins the asian sorority'). He was not alone, with him was a cute asian girl wearing only a tiny white thong.

The beautiful girl had long black straight hair falling past her pale yellowish shoulders and covering one of her pretty breasts as she lay on her side. With one hand she had pulled down his gym pants and was now slowly stroking his cock while kissing his balls and looking at him with her brown eyes and a shy smile.

In her petite hands with red nail polish Bulls long 26cm cock looked gigantic, even longer than both her hands side by side. The girl was almost an exact copy in appearance of asian pornstar Vina Sky but without any tattoos.

"So sir, explain to me again. You want me to be a teacher assistant to a new professor at campus and together with you help you seduce her as she also gives you and your friends grades to improve your GPA? Is that right"?

"Exactly so! I just did a google image search for professors in feminist and selected the most sexy asian professor I could find. Then I had the UCLA dean contact that school and urgently get her on a plane for a recently open position as teacher of Feminism 101 for a couple of failing college athletes. She is french asian and worked before at a university in Paris"

"Haha, so this professor has no idea? Do you have a photo of her?"

"Of course! Her name is Marica Hase just like the asian pornstar and she even looks just like her with long black hair, cute smile and slim waist. I think she is around her early 30s. It's her in the middle of the photo on her university profile page."

Bull held up his phone and showed the photo with the text of Marica Hase.

"The Center for the Study of Women is proud to announce its new Director, Marica Hase (Professor, Asian French Studies and Gender Studies). Professor Hase has previously served as the CSW Advisory Committee Chair (2016-2019) and Associate Director (2019-2020). She earned her PhD in Literature at Paris University and her MA in Asian French Studies at CSW. Her research focuses on women of color, feminism as an epistemological critique of and alternative to Western liberal humanism and capital, particularly as they manifest as contemporary neoliberalism. CSW is excited to welcome her as Director, and we are confident that she will uphold the center's mission to create a world where education and scholarship are tools for social justice feminism. Congratulations!"

"Oh she seems smart, are you sure you can turn her into a cock-loving slut just like me and the other girls at our frat house?"

"I have no doubt, these femism ideals are just a front. Every girl craves the cock if you just break her first. "I just need to pair her up with the two horniest asian slut on campus for teacher assistants and that is when you come in, Vina. Just be ready for her when she arrives with the bus from the airport. We have told her that when she arrives we have arranged living at the same frat apartment as her TA while more permanent living finishes. So you two will share a room."

"Tihi, excellent". Viny giggled and lowered her head, slowly kissing his long white cock.

Two hours later Bull was at his desk in front of an ultra wide monitor with a camera view of Vina Skys room. They had set up several hidden HD cameras. Bull had also told Vina to call him on her phone so he could hear everything and keep checking her phone for whenever he sent messages to her.

Vina was not in her room, probably at the entrance to the frat house ready to greet Marica. He could hear the heavy doors opening and a woman with a french accent speaking softly on the phone.

"Hello? I am looking for Vina Sky? My name is Marica Hase and I am here as a guest professor in feminism".

"Welcome! I am Vina, and I will be your roommate and one of your teacher assistants. You look even more pretty than in your photo! Leave your luggage here and let one of my friends get your suitcase and we will go upstairs to our room. Did your planetrip go well?"

"Thank you, eh yes very well I just landed and then took bus 159 from the airport and then a short walk just like the instructions said it was no problem but I am a bit tired and sleepy".

Andrew could hear the girls continuing chatting and footsteps walking up some stairs. Soon on his monitor he got several views of the door to the small room opening.

In walked first Vina Sky wearing a short jeans skirt and a blue halter top. Behind her came the older professor but even though Bull knew she was 10 years older than Vina she looked so young that they could have been sisters.

Marica Hase was dressed in comfortable clothes, a white top and black yoga pants that were tight enough to show off her sexy round ass and legs. She started removing her shoes.

"Oh how cute, I have heard that you usually take off your shoes indoors in Europe. Excellent you can do that here too. You have very pretty legs Marica. You should sleep and get ready for tomorrow, that is your bed over there. If you want you can take a shower first."

"Oh thanks, yes I think I will just do that, can I borrow a towel from you please?".

"Of course you can change here in our room while I use the bathroom and I will let you know when your suitcase has been carried up with all your clothes".

Bull continued watching as Marica took off all her clothes, wrapped herself in a large purple towel and got in the bathroom when Vina was done. On the hidden cameras in the bathroom he could watch how Marica showered her long black hair and rubbed soap over her sexy body and pretty breasts. She had a really great sexy ass and Bull could feel his cock getting harder.

Bull sent a message to Vina: Well done you slut, now go to part 2 of our plan and steal all her clothes haha.

In the other room he could see Vina quickly gathering Maricas clothes, putting them in a plastic bag and hiding them under her bed. Marica finished her shower and once again dried herself and walked out now with her hair wrapped in a smaller towel.

"Hey Marica, hope you had a nice shower. I have some bad news, there was a mixup with your bag and a girl leaving with a bag that looked just the same got yours by mistake and has left for the airport with her phone shut off. The comfy clothes you wore before I had already put in the washing machine downstairs because I wanted to be nice to you."

"Oh... " Marica looked like she did not know what to say.

"But don't worry I have already thought about a solution. You and I are the same size and I love clothes so I am sure there are plenty of pretty outfits you could borrow for me when you stay here in the USA!"

"Okay sure I guess that is true can I just borrow some panties to sleep in, please?"

Bull watched as Vina pointed Marica to her panties drawer and she browsed through dozens of different undergarments, the next more skimpy and tiny than the next. In the drawer was also a variation of sex topys, vibrators, dildos and butt plugs.

"You don't have anything more... modest maybe?" Marica asked while holding a bright pink tiny g string between her fingers. She still tried her best to pretend she didn't see the sex toys in front of her.

"No this is the style I like, is it bad to like to dress sexy according to feminism?" Vina looked at Marica with a cute innocent smile.

"No not bad, every girl should wear what they feel like but I just... well maybe this is okay I just never have worn anything like it before". Marica had found a pair of purple lace panties that were wider but semi see through still showed off most of her cheeks.

"Good. There is no time for shopping, your first class is already tomorrow so let's pick out what your outfit is for you, I have just the thing that will just have the students in your class drooling over your body."

Bull watched on the screen Vina take out a short pencil skirt, stockings, garter belt, 12cm heels and a tight button up shirt. Marica looked at the clothes in front of her with skepticism.

"But I can't wear this, I would never dare wearing stockings. what would people say?"

"Don't worry with this black blazer, it will cover you nicely. Also I have learned that you can own what people think of you. You know when I started here at UCLA after a few weeks everyone called me rusty trombone-girl and imitated playing the trombone when they saw me. Which at first irritated me."

"Trombone? Like the instrument? Why?"

"Well I see myself like very submissive and does what the boys I fuck whatever they say and this was this guy when we were fooling around in his room as he bent forward and that told me to get on my knees and behind him and lick his ass. And he has this amazing long white cock that I instinctively reached around his front and jerked with both my hands the same time I licked his ass. Well maybe I shouldn't because then I turned and saw his friends in the room were laughing and recording me with their phone. But he told me to not stop so I continued licking."

"Oh my... his friends were there too?"

"Yeah so anyway the next day everyone at UCLA had seen the video of me just wearing a gstring squatting, jerking and licking the guys ass and people pretended to be playing the trombone when they saw me laughing which embarrassed me at first. But then I thought I had to own what I did and challenge anyone making fun of me. So I started going up to the people laughing offering them a rusty trombone, even the girls. And after a few weeks people respected that and the laughing ended".

"Oh I see... I think you live a very different life than me and I am not sure how this falls under the feminist prinipals I teach and follow by."

"Okay I am looking forward to your class tomorrow but I am going to masturbate and then sleep now, you can borrow my favorite vibrator and I will settle for my backup. Good night Marica."

Without waiting for a reply Vina grabbed a large purple smart wand vibrator and threw a pink clitoris sucker next to Marica on her bed.

It was difficult to see if Marica Hase actually was curious and used it later but she had it under her blankets and seemed to close her eyes moaning before she slept. Vina on the other hand slept naked and gave him a great show masturbating in front of one of the hidden cameras. Bull really looked forward to tomorrow.

The next day at 10 o'clock Bull, Andrew and their friend Charles were in one the smaller lecture rooms at UCLA university. It was a pretty standard classroom with roughly thirty or so student desks and a teacher desk in the front with two large whiteboards and a projector screen.

Bull looked over at his two friends that were spread out in the classroom watching porn on their phones. Andrew looked up smiling.

"So is our teacher gonna show up soon? I am still not sure your great plan to seduce and humiliate our feminism professor will work you know..."

Bull just grinned back at him and spun a football that he usually had with him even to classes. All the three boys were wearing their football jerseys and grey sweatpants.

"Don't you worry I just got a message they are here any minute now. All asian girls are natural sluts for white cock and sexy professor Marica is no exception I am sure. I also have paired her up with my two favorite sluts Vina and Cindy Starfall, the two most cockhungry sluts on campus. Marica doesn't stand a chance!"

As Bull said that the door opened and in came first Vina Sky and Cindy Starfall. The classroom filled with clicking sound from their 15 cm black stripper shoes. For clothes they had opted for matching schoolgirl outfits, plaited short skirts, thigh high stockings and white shirts buttoned down to show that they were not wearing any bras.

They had both put up their hair in double pigtails tied with ribbons in colors matching their schoolgirl skirts.

They winked and smiled at the three boys in class Cindy twirling her hair and stepped aside and let the professor come in.

Marcia Hase also entered on high heels trying to look confident as she slowly walked up to the front of the class. She was wearing the outfit she got yesterday with the pencil skirt very tight down past her knees showing off her sexy body and making her only be able to take short feminim steps. Bull felt his long cock growing in his pants.

Under her knees where her short skirt ended she wore black stocking down to her black heels. The skirt she was wearing had two buttons missing, making Marcia's large breast show of a lot of cleavage. Marcia saw the boys were looking at her tits and pulled on her skirt to try to cover herself a little but without the buttons missing it was no use. She cleared her throat and took a confident pose with one hand to her side.

"Good morning students and welcome to Feminism 101. I understand this is a special arrangement to give you three a new chance to improve your grades so you can continue playing college football and it is my hope that you with a lot of effort will learn enough of feminism to pass this class. Yes?"

Marica paused as Bull raised his hand.

"Good morning my professor, great to see you in real life and not just on a screen you look even more hot than your photo! My name is Bull, you may call me Bull or Sir."

"Good morning Bull. I believe that we should keep this professional and you should keep calling me professor Hase. Did you have a question?"

"Exactly my cute little professor we are more into practical demonstrations and videos also we are not even sure what this feminism is." Bull looked over to Vina giving her the signal.

Vina was next to professor Marica and had now sat up on the teachers desk, her long asian legs crossed dangling from the desk.

"Yes, that sounds a great way to start, don't you think so Marica? Let's list some things that interest you guys and then Marica can tell you the feminist take on those things!"

"Oh well yes I assume it is a good idea to use the students' prior knowledge and interests." Marica sounded unsure as to where this was going and looked for a way to get back to her lesson plan.

"That sounds like something I as your TA can help you with! Do you want to start?" Vina jumped down from the desk and walked over to the whiteboard with a green pen.

"Okay sure write 'wage cap and Division of Domestic Labour please".

"Sure!" Vina wrote it down on the board. "How about you guys?" Vina looked over to Bull first.

"Well I think we can start with Blowjobs. Those a great but I wonder if a feminist likes them?" Bull smirked at Marica that felt herself blushing.

Vina giggled and wrote down Blowjob with large letters on the board and then looked to Andrew.

"Hey, write down cumswap haha".

Marica looked confused at Vina shaking her ass at the horney guys in the classroom as she started writing.

"What is... cum swap?" Marica seemed to realize immediately that this was probably a trap. Cindy from back of the room answered immediately with a loud happy voice.

"Oh professor it is when the guy filles your mouth with sperm and you go over to your girlfriend and let her have the delicious cum in her mouth and let it go back and forth making out until you both swallow sir!"

Marica looked with disgust and... interest? at Cindy Starfall and saw that Vina Sky next to her slowly licked around her lips and winked at the guys finally looking over at Charles. Charles put down his phone he was watching.

"Yeah, I was just watching this site called Asia Street Meat and thought we might watch it in class haha."

"Oh sure I guess we could analyze some online videos at the end of this course, what is it about?"

"Well it is this white guy who travels around Indonesia and Thailand and other chink countries and picks up hot sluts that he records as he fuck usually first making sure they dress real slutty and tie them up in heavy bondage chains, collars, stocks and ring gags ecetra."

"I see I guess a fminist theoretically would analyze the power dynamic of the situation in Indonesia, presumably the man pays these girls to do have him do these despicable things to them and that would bring us on the topic of prositution which is a controversial subject within feminism where some say..."

"Theoretically professor? How about practically, what are your views on prositution? Would you let us tie you up and fuck your brains out if we paid you? How much would you need? What are your needs? Do you have a boyfriend right now? When was the last time you fucked professor?" Bull held her eyes with his dominant look.

"Wha- no I... I have never... I mean I have been very busy since first graduation and my research and dissertation there has just never been any time for..." Marica blushed her face entirely red.

"You are a virgin?! Well we will see how long that will last here in the US, in my experience most pretty asian sluts are gagging on cock within hours of getting off the plane haha".

"Well I think you have watched too much porn mr Bull, now let's get back to real life please pay attention."

"You know nothing about my values. You don't know that I every week host feminist gatherings at the frat where I live." (For more about the bondage orgies where Bull brutally fucked and humiliated the asian girls at his frat house read Bull and the asian sorority).

"Oh really I apologize Bull I didn't know that side of you."

For the next hour Marica started up a powerpoint presentation and began the class she had prepared. She walked back and forth in front of the class talking about things like gender equality and feminist icon Simone de Beauvoir. Charles picked up his phone again watching videos in landscape mode and Bull signaled to Cindy to come sit next to him.

As Cindy sat down on the chair to the right of Bull she gave him a cute smile and immediately put her soft hand on his muscular leg. He could feel his cock getting harder in his soft pants now sporting a big tent very visible to Cindy. She didn't need to be told what to do and quickly moved her left hand first stroking his cock over his pants and then grabbing it inside of his pants.

Bull looked over at Cindy that kept her eyes forward on the professor teaching while jerking him as fast as she could. If Marica noticed anything she didn't say anything and apparently decided to ignore that one of her TAs was sitting close together with a student.

Cindy was quite the tease and kept changing speeds, her small hand just covered half his epic white cock. Marica was now talking about gaps in wages and as she turned her back to the class to write down numbers on how much more men earn every year Cindy quickly pulled his pants down with her right hand and bent forward over his lack, getting the tip of his cock in her pretty mouth.

12