Bull and the Asian Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"... and as you can see here the typical salary for male dominant professions like engineers is quite- excuse me what are you doing Cindy?!"

Marica Hase had turned back to see Cindy with her face in Bulls lap but couldn't see much since the student desk was blocking the view. Cindy took her time getting back up first circling the tip with her tongue and then giving it a kiss as she turned back facing the professor licking her lips.

"Oh god, she just dropped her pen professor under my chair. You know what I think we all need a break to release some steam right about now". Bull felt he badly needed to give Cindy and Vina a hard fucking now.

"But we have only had class for about 30 minutes, well okay fine take a short break I will be back in 15 minutes". The asian professor left the classroom trying her best not to move her hips in her high heels and closed the door behind her leaving her laptop, presentation, teacher assistants and students in the room.

"Could you just flip a coin for us before you leave, professor? We just need you to help us decide something." Marica gave a quick puzzled look but flipped a coin from her purse and held up that it ended up tails.

20 minutes later.

Bull could hear the professor's footsteps outside the classroom door and increased his speed. In front of him was Cindy bent forward over the teachers desk getting fucked by him from behind. He had been fucking her hard for a long time and she was in a deep blissful state caused by his huge white cock but she still responded to his faster thrusts moaning even louder.

On the other side of the professors desk Andrew was fucking Vina her schoolgirl skirt also pulled up getting hammered fast from behind. The two teacher assistants moans mixed together with their heads just next to each other.

Bull grabbed his girls round behind with both his hands moving it a litte to the right so that the professor would get a great view of her two TA getting railed by her students when she opened the door. Professor Marica walked in still wearing her tight suit heels and stockings but stopped shocked with her mouth open.

"So break is over we can- wha- what is going on?!" Marica stared at the two half naked asian girls getting railed in front of her. To her suprise Bull and Andrew didn't stop but continued fucking her colleagues while smiling at her.

"Hey professor we just needed release to focus and your TAs were more than happy to help as you can see haha oh oh yeah you take my big white cock you chink slut oh yes."

"Wha- no that is hardly- I cannot believe-"

"Seeing is believing and I can tell you can't take your eyes off my cock. I should thank you for flipping the coin to tails I just love fucking these tight bitches. I can feel I am getting close now."

A few moments later with the professor unable to move he came deep inside of the young girl then pulled out letting his cum drip out of her and onto the desk. Bull used one of the lecture notes on the table to wipe his cock.

The asian professor woke from her trance by Charles walking past her completely naked except for hit white shoes and socks with his cock semi hard pointing straight forward.

"Oh my- okay can everyone please put their cocks away and get dressed please?"

"You mean this cock right here? Sure, since you asked so nicely". Charles turned towards Marica pointing his long white cock at her now not further away that she could have reached out her hand and touched it.

But the fun was over for now and the boys pulled on their pants and Cindy and Vina put on their tops half covering their petite boobs.

Professor Hase seemed to have decided that her best way forward was to pretend that what she had just seen in her classroom never happened. A big mistake.

While she continued with her notes on how genders are protrayed in media Vina used one of the whiteboard pens and wrote 'We just had sex here, it's good!' causing the classroom to burst out in laughter. Andrew had a wicked smile on his face

"Please could we focus? I am trying to teach you all I know about feminism". Marica had her hands on each side of her short and tight skirt.

"But professor we can't possibly take you seriously when you so obviously are lying about yourself. We know that Thet asian are naturally disposed to be horney sluts always hungry for huge white cocsk". Andrew had a steady voice leaning back in his simple classroom shair still with the evil grin.

"I bet your little tight pussy is even getting wet right now standing in front of all us strong white athletes."

"No, no it's not... true". Marica had lowered her hands and bowed down her head a little.

Behind her Vina and Cindy had sneaked up and quickly grabbed her arms while the other reached under her skirt stroking over her purple panties." They giggled and nodded to Andrew.

"Let me instead teach you about the real world, slut." Andrew now slowly walked about to the professor shocked by what her student had just called her.

"You have seen mine when I fucked Cindy so it is only fair for you to show me yours." Andrew pulled first down her skirt and then her underwear to the floor.

Marica held his hand as her teacher assistants stepped back watching Andrew take off his clothes again.

"You can't take your eyes off my cock, admit it. Admit you want me to fuck you right here in your own classroom right now." Andrew was now slowly unbuttoning her shirt exposing her pretty tits under the thin fabric. He now had one hand on her back and one gently pinching her nipple.

"What I mean I am surely not- AAAAGGH!" Andrew had just twisted her hard nipple.

"You what me to fuck you right?"

"AAHGHAA!! YES! Yes yes oh my god yes!" The professor's eyes were filled with lust as she screamed. Andrew was ready and with one fast motion turned the teacher around, bent her over the desk, pulled on her panties and put the tip of his cock against her wet pussy.

She was so horney now that just being next to it made it open slightly like it had a will of its own.

"I need you to say, say that you want me to fuck you like the little slut you are!"

"Yes fuck me! Fuck me now please I am your little slant eyed slut I will do anything for you! AAggh yes fuck yes!!"

Andrew pushed inside and started fucking Marica against the table. The rest of the class was cheering him on and laughing.

Charles and Bull took out their phones and started recording the action. Soon the rest of the lesson was all three asian girls and white boys taking turns getting fucked.

The next day and the second lesson was scheduled in the afternoon. Andrew and the boys had a great night's sleep with the girls and then after that some morning football practice.

As they entered the classroom the two teacher assistants had on simual clothes as yesterday but this time no shirts, just underwear: a pair of matching red g strings and plaid micro skirts that showed almost all of their butts.

The professor on the other hand had gone through a complete change in outfits. From yesterday's sexy tight but still appropriate outfit and last week's shy feminism scholar to an obvious slut. Maricas 12cm heels had been upgraded to 18cm stripper heels and she was completely naked.

But the most surprising difference for the once so conservetive teacher professor was that her hands were tied in pink handcuffs and a matching ball gag was in her mouth making her unable to speak.

The three asian girls walked up to the front of the classroom with three white boys laughing and whistling. Vina took a step forward and began talking.

"Since our new feminism professor is in a situation where it is a bit... problematic for her to speak I will continue this lecture and Marica here will just point to relevant parts to the updated powerpoint presentation."

Vina used a remote to turn on the projektor and plugged in the professor laptop and started the presentation. It was a continuation of the topic of portrayal of women in media for example movies and TV-shows. But the slide had almost no text now, only photos.

"In movies there are almost only female actors of age 20 to 30 years old compared to men who can be of all ages..." Vina showed a slide of various famous actresses.

"Even when a character is supposed to be much older the actress is usually a very attractive woman in her early 30s. The women are also selected by male directors who only select the most attractive actresses and cast them in sexy outfits."

The slide now showed different famous actresses in very sexy revealing dresses.

"This is of course very positive because no one wants to see ugly old women on TV. Marica, can you point to the photo of Scarlett Johansson wearing the slutty red dress?"

Marica had to raise both her tied hands up to point to the photo on the projector screen.

"Thank you dear. You can now walk among the class as I continue and see if anyone has any questions for us. is that okay?".

"Mhpfff?" Marica failed miserably trying to talk through the gag tied with leather straps around her pretty face.

She began walking in her high heels down the classroom moving her hips sexily. Cindy at the same time took out what looked like a small purple remote from the bag and gave it to Bull.

"Hey Marica, you know that little egg-shaped present you asked about before we pushed inside of you? Well we didn't tell the whole truth, it is actually a remote controlled vibrator!"

Bull pointed the remote at the professor and pressed the medium setting immediately causing her to almost lose her balance in her step.

"MHHHfff! Oh my ghadddff gnoff!!" Marica's hands went down to her bald pussy but she was now within reach from Andrew sitting in his desk next to her reaching out and smacking her ass.

"Oh no, no touching that stays inside of you when you teach from now on. I think you will soon imagine how humiliating it would be to be forced to orgasm in your own classroom haha!"

Marica raised up her arms again and continued her best to slowly walk with the small humming sound coming from inside of her.

The lesson contained like this with the two teacher assistants handling the presentation and Marica walking around the classroom.

The boys Andrew, Bull and Charles took turns groping the sexy teacher asking her to come close to check if some note they made was correct and sometimes feeling her boobs, ass or even sometimes fingering her clitoris.

The attention and the vibrating egg inside of her now on the highest speed soon was too much for her and leaned forward over one of the desks soon unable to walk very close to orgasm.

On Andrews signal Vina and Cindy quickly dropped their skirts and underwear and got on their knees in front of and behind their professor Marica. Before she noticed them in her horny hase they had crawled forward and started licking her pussy and ass.

Marica instinctively grabbed their two heads pushing them closer to her as she started screaming out her longst most intense orgasm ever.

A couple of weeks later Andrew was in the University's auditorium to attend a special two-day seminar on modern feminism hosted by the university to honor their recently hired feminism professor. Andrew and his classmates had unknown to their professor been part of planning this day to finalize their humiliation and bimbofication of Marica.

The Freud Playhouse auditorium could seat routhly 500 people and was today half full with students, professors with mixed background and gender looking everything from genuinely interested and excited to bored and confused.

The audience clapped politely as on the stage Marica Hase and five other professors walked in and sat down in large arm chairs placed in a semi circle facing the audience.

Marica was the only woman on stage, the other five professors all older white men, some with heavy gray beards, everyone looking very fit in slim tailored formal black suits.

Marica had chosen a very different style to the men instead dressed in a cute and short pink summer dress with a small flower pattern. Her hair was put up in two ponytails with pink ribbons and she wore very tall white wedge sandals.

The outfit left much of her asian skin exposed and would be probably better suited for a day at the beach and a day working at the university. Her face looked shy, smiling and a bit embarrassed.

As Marica sat down in her comfortable chair Andrew could see that she realized that she would have a very difficult time not flashing her underwear to the entire audience in the arm chairs that he had selected just for this purpose. She crossed her legs and pulled on her dress to no avail as it showed all of her leg and just barely covered her butt.

There was some whispers in the audience as they could see that the feminist professor long naked legs and shoulders visible above her strapless summerdress. Two of the white professors openly eyed her up and down with an evil grin.

The large screen behind them changed to display in large font the title 'UCLA feminism seminar presents. A debate on modern feminism in the age of porn and male dominance' together with the names and titles of the professors on stage. Underneath the text 'Debate moderator Andrew Jackson'.

Andrew also walked up on stage to a podium with a microphone to the right of Marica who looked up with some confusion to see one of her students there. The audience clapped again.

"Thank you. My name is Andrew Jacksson and I will be moderating this debate on modern feminism, male dominance and porn in honor of the newest professor in the social science department; Professor Marica Hase!" New clapping and even a loud whistle.

"I am here because I have been a student in Maricas' classroom for the last couple of days. I have to admit I was very sceptical about feminism when I started, I just thought it was a bunch of ugly women and butch lesbians trying to lie about what everyone know was just some bullshit! But just look at that hot piece of ass sitting there, she sure is one sexy bitch!"

There was some muttering and confusion as some of the female audience looked surprised at what they just had heard. They looked at the female professor for a reaction but she just sat there with her legs crossed with a horny look on her face.

"Let us start with the first question of the debate. Is the porn industry a great and wonderful business that everyone should support? Lets begin with you sir to my left."

Andrew watched only half listening to the men on the panel talking about how great porn was and that it in no way was harmful for gender or race stereotypes. After a few minutes of silence it looked like Marica was about to speak.

"... and the male role in pornographic movies especially with themes of interracial bondage where white men like myself can use or fantasy to whip asian women is another great example of this."

Marica cleared her throat and began answering the white professor.

"Well actually sir I would think that maybe-"

"Marica, be quiet. You will wait like a good little girl for your turn. I am sorry to have to do this but as part of my role as moderator for this debate I have the authority to silence people who can not shut up." Andrew smiled and walked over to Marica with a pink ball gag that he quickly locked in place before she could react.

The only female on the feminist debate now sat gagged on stage. Some in the audience looked around at their classmates not sure how to react to this. Some boys in the back were laughing hysterically at the pretty asian lady dressed as a cute girl with a large bondage ball in her mouth.

The debate continued discussing the many wonderful new genres in porn like cum swappng and double anal with Andrew thinking back to the last few days.

After the first lessons with Marica with her teaching naked and the classroom soon turning into a great orgy with the white boys him, Bull and Charles together with the professor and the two pretty teacher assistants. The boys still felt they could probably push Marica Hase into doing pretty much anything.

So the weekend before the feminism debate they sent a message to Marica that they had plans for her the entire weekend to do things that would really push her limits.

The following message told her to take a taxi to an mansion addressed outside the city naked only wearing a long coat and making sure to lube her asshole well. At the gate she should use the password 'Butts and Bunnies' to be let in.

Andrew and his friends often hosted large parties where also older rich former athletes at UCLA would join. The younger athletes brought the sluts and the older shared lots of money. Andrew had also by email invited many of Maricas colleges in secret letting them know that if they were interested in fucking lots of horney asian sluts for two days this was the party to go to.

Andrew, still half listening to the debate, remembered seeing Marica walking into the mansion and up the main staircase completely naked and seeing the orgy already started. There was maybe around 30 or so asian young girls and also 30 or so white men in the house and garden fucking. They were doing it standing up, on the tables, in the sofas and pretty much anywhere they felt like.

She quickly also realized the butts and bunnies theme where all the men had their faces covered by black bunny-masks and all the girls got fucked in their butts.

The all anal orgy lasted for two days and at the end of the 48 hours most of the girls were so fucked they almost had trouble walking some having to crawl out to their waiting taxis. It had been a very rough party with the anonymous white men feeling completely unrestrained to let out all of their most kinkies fantasies. Not only that did the asian sluts had to handle but also that some of the men had no problems recording much of the action on their phones and laughing.

Back at the debate Andrew noticed the male professors hinted at him to continue with the last question to finish the debate. He pressed a button and the screen behind them display the text 'What is best about interracial anal orgies in porn?' and turned to Marica now drooling a little from her gag.

"Marica, next question is something I believe you have personal expertise. Please enlighten us."

"Mhff?"

"Oh right, forgot about your gag haha, give me a second." Andrew unlocked the ball gag and let it fall to the floor with a loud thud.

"Thank you sir. Well I don't know why you would say I am suitable to answer this question but I would assume that fantasies like orgies in porn are mostly harmless although they could I guess cement some gender stereotypes like-..."

Marica fell silent as she saw how casually each of the five male professors took out their bunny masks from inside of the suit jackets. They just put the five masks on their lap smiling and nodding at her. Andrew could see her quick inner monologue; 'They were at my anal orgy, they have seen me naked! They know that I am a slut! Wait, many of them, if not all, have probably fucked me in the ass!'

"You were saying Marica? I think that you should feel safe telling everyone what a true slut you really are. And even better, I can help you show them." With that Andrew pressed the same button again and a video from yesterday's orgy started playing on the big screen.

In the video Marica was crealy shown crawling with cum oozing from her ass laughing and shaking her butt in a sexy way. A passer-by only wearing a bunny mask spanked her behind hard a few times.

"What do you think of that Marica? Do you want to come with me and my hard white cock or stay here for more debates? What will it be?" Andrew reached out his hand to her.

With that Marica took his large hand and left the auditorium to loud clapping from the audience.

12