All Comments on 'Bull Chronicles: Amy’s First'

by MountainBull

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is truly a loving wife story. But husband beware of what you wish for!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No just hell no. No one should get involved in a marriage. And certainly not an arsehole like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And then her husband one day decided that he did not want that lifestyle anymore so he showed the video of her cheating on him and he got his divorce while her family still hates her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yuk!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I do not see cuckolding as a topic or plot line as being a loving wife story. Cuckolding is a fetish. Those people who desire it to happen to them, as well as those who seek to do it to others are living out a fetishist desire. The humiliation that often attends these stories bolsters the fetishism angle. There is a subtlety to loving wives stories that the fetishism of cuckoldry cannot match. This crap is only worthy of 1☆.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the story and the idea behind it! My wife has been fucking other men for the past 10+ years. I wouldn't change anything except we both wish we had started sooner. Would love to read part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! wish my wife were as bold as yours!

AverageUKGuyAverageUKGuyover 1 year ago

Well I have added it to my favourites, as it ticks a box or two. Husband is fucked now though, she needs a pt2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

1* for this dreck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very odd concept, foreign to most Men, and Women for that matter. Hopefully the wife will recover from her Stupid before her pussy spouse totally fucks up her head and her life while she still has time to form a true loving and respectful partnership with someone other than the dickless cuck portrayed here. I always suspect such authors hate women almost as much as they hate men. But thanks for the effort.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

“Bull” shit.

MountainBullMountainBullover 1 year agoAuthor

Lot of shit talking for people who had their dicks in their hands reading this (I put a disclaimer for a reason you goofballs). I’m trying to write for all sorts of kinks and fetishes, if a particular story isn’t your favorite there are plenty of great authors on this site who would have something you would enjoy better.

However I appreciate the feedback that this may have been misplaced in the wrong category, will be noted going forward!

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Bull, you’re dreaming if you think anyone but the usual cuck bottom feeders think this drivel is erotic. Put the bull back in the barnyard with the other animals.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please, please, put this stuff in FETISH. It's only a tiny, tiny percentage of people that are into this, hence why it's a fetish and not the norm.

HighBrowHighBrowover 1 year ago

Good, quick cuck story. Wonder what happens next…

ExpRiderExpRiderabout 1 year ago

I wish more people could understand the difference between being a cuck and wife-sharing. I have IRL experience as part of a Hotwife couple. I helped my wife find playmates and watched her take other men (and waited at home rock hard when she played solo.) Believe me I was no cuck. My wife didn't see it that way, nor did her playmates. Her playmates were respectful of our relationship and the wife and I fucked immediately after every playdate. She always said that was the best part of hotwifing for her. I saw this story as a hotwifing story, and one that resonate with me as someone who has "been there, done that."

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I thought you struck the proper balance between the pain of seeming to be bested and the thrill of watching live porn.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

ExpRider can rationalize all he wants, he's a fucking cuck. And his wife, a total cum dumpster.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Been there, done that, both ways.

Keep writing articles like this one. My wife related to all of it.

Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMountainBull@MountainBull
Athletic, late 20s something professional. Here to explore and challenge myself through writing erotica. For commissions, story suggestions, or general feedback, please email me directly at Mountain_Bull@hotmail.com Big White Christmas Part II is out now. I have been busy...