Bull Chronicles: Amy’s First

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if on cue, his phone buzzed as it received another text from Amy: "Want us to come back so you can watch?"

Peter heart simultaneously sunk and leapt in his chest. Could he really do this? Was his marriage ever going to be the same after this? His longstanding fantasy finally within reach and he was having second thoughts if he could handle it. With one hand still rubbing his erection, his free hand instinctively overrode the doubts in his head and texted out a one word response: "Yes."

****

"So Peter, Amy tells me this is something you two have been talking about for quite some time?" Alex asked. He was seated Amy and Peters living room, one leg casually crossed over the other as he reclined back on the sofa. His arm was outstretched around Amy's shoulder, who had seated herself beside Alex upon entering the house much to Peters chagrin. Peter was sitting by himself distant from the couple on a solo recliner positioned perpendicularly with the couch, sipping a scotch he'd made to calm himself down.

"Uh well yea sure it's something we've always wanted to try you know?" Peter responded, "I guess we finally got around to where we both felt comfortable with it."

"Oh? I was under the impression that it was your idea," Alex said matter of factly. He reached over to the coffee table and grabbed the beer that Peter had awkwardly offered as Alex and Amy had returned back to the house.

"I mean, I guess you're right," Peter said shyly before looking at his wife, "But you're happy we're doing it now right honey?"

"Sure looks like I was enjoying myself in that video Alex sent you didn't it?" Amy said with a giggle. She was still feeling the buzz of the margaritas and was riding a euphoric high from the unfinished parking lot blowjob. Whatever reservations she had about Peters hotwife proposal before had gone out the window about a half hour ago.

"What's the pull for you man? Tell me a little more why this interests you so much," Alex asked. He had owned the room as soon as he had walked through the front door and was now firmly steering the conversation.

"Well when you've been married for a while like we have I guess you're on the lookout for things to spice up the relationship," Peter paused for a moment as he considered Alex's question, "I guess I found myself drawn to those types of videos in porn and stuff like that and it seemed natural to want to try it."

"Do you feel like you don't compare to the guys you see online? Alex asked.

"Who does?" joked Peter. "Those guys are like twice everyone's size! No ones that big in real life."

"Alex is" pipped up Amy, a shy smile breaking out across her face as she realized the compliment to her date was a backhanded compliment to her husband.

A brief smile broke out on Alex's face as both Amy and Peter blushed at her comment. Alex noted Peter's bashfulness and unwillingness to say anything in the awkward silence. He had experience with couples like this it was time to push his questions a little harder.

"So how jealous of a person are you Peter? Amy is hot, I'm sure she gets attention from other men all the time?" Alex prodded.

"Well yea, and I think that's a big turn on for me. Like knowing I've got a hot wife that other people want," Peter paused as he thought for a moment before trailing off, "But I guess I've never truly been tested in that sense so I don't know if I'd consider myself jealous"

"Amy," Alex interrupted, "Give me a kiss."

Amy glanced at Peter hesitantly. Sure, she had just had this man's cock in her mouth less than an hour ago, but doing something directly in front of her husband gave her a sudden burst of nerves.

Meeting her eyes, Peter had the same jolt of nervous excitement coursing through his body. He gave Amy a reassuring smile and a slight nod. They had talked about his for so long, she wouldn't really leave him for some other guy after one night right? This was all just fantasy and fun. He wanted her to feel confident in this moment, despite not feeling very confident himself.

Amy smiled lovingly at her husband, then she turned to her right and gave Alex a passionate kiss. She gasped softly as she felt his hand gently clasp on her throat, applying just the right amount of pressure to keep her lips entangled with his.

"Is this alright Peter?" Alex asked between kisses. His words were asking for confirmation but his tone made it feel like he was going to continue regardless. Of course, if Peter had given any indication that he wanted the kissing to stop, Alex would have stopped. But he didn't. Peter just nodded silently, one hand idly rubbing his growing erection through his pants.

Alex began kissing down Amy's neck, tracing an unknown pattern down her flushed skin with his tongue as he did so.

"Amy baby," Alex groaned softly, "Do you want to make a bet with your husband?"

"Mmm what do you mean?" Amy moaned back. She wasn't sure what Alex was talking about, but the way he was working his tongue around her neck was making her ready to agree to just about anything.

"If I can take off your thong without lifting your dress or touching your legs, then you have to recreate the video we sent to Peter right here."

"But y-," Amy stopped herself. She remembered she had already given Alex her thong back at the restaurant, "Yes that's a deal. Peter baby do you agree?"

Peter was confused. What was this guy some kind of magician? Was he going to command Amy take them off as a sign of dominance or something? Either way, Peter was intrigued, "Yes," He said. His eyes were fixed on his wife who was breathing heavy in the arms of this younger stud.

Without another word, Alex stood up, walked around the coffee table to where Peter was sitting, and reaching into his back pocket and pulled out the crumbled thong that Peter immediately recognized as the pair Amy had worn when she was getting dressed for her date earlier that evening. With a smirk, Alex dropped the thong in Peter's glass of scotch, before returning to his spot next to Amy on the couch.

Amy was on fire as Peter, her loving sweet husband, stared mouth agape as she fumbled with Alex's belt. If she thought she had been hot and bothered back in the parking lot, it was nothing compared to now. She got on all fours again, her sundress riding up and showing her bare ass and glistening pussy to her husband as she finally got the belt undone. Amy pulled Alex's pants to mid-thigh, allowing his still growing penis to flop out.

"Peter," Alex said sternly, looking him in the eyes, "Last chance to get off this ride."

Peter's heart was pounding in his throat. His palms were sweaty and he felt like his lips were sealed shut. A thousand emotions ran through his head as he nodded his head silently. This is what he had wanted for months, years even. His penis was harder than it had ever been. He was going to see this through.

Alex nodded in confirmation as he gathered Amy's hair out of her face. "Let's put on a good show for your hubby then ok babe?" Then turning to Peter said, "Peter take your pants off and enjoy this the proper way."

Peter followed Alex's command hurriedly. He slid his pants down to his ankles and sat down again, stroking himself greedily. Alex's cock was maybe 60% hard and already looked much thicker than his own as Amy took her new bull's semi erect penis eagerly in her mouth.

Alex felt a jolt of lightning shoot through his body at the feeling of her lips. The first time with a couple was always special, and looking at Peter's expression, Alex knew this would not be the last time Amy would suck his cock. He rested his head back on the sofa and closed his eyes as a smile broke out on his face. Amy's mouth felt amazing, and her enthusiasm more than made up for any skill discrepancy she had compared to Alex's usual more experienced sex partners. Her head was bobbing steadily now.

"Holy shit," Peter mumbled under his breath. "Amy you look so fucking hot babe." He was amazed at how enthusiastically Amy was going down on Alex. His own blowjobs always seemed slow and sweet and gentle, and were usually the result of him "earning" them in some way. But this? This was something else. Amy was attacking Alex's large member, almost to her own detriment. Amy had a gag reflex, but that wasn't stopping her from trying to take Alex's whole meat into her throat, as guttural sloppy wet gags filled the otherwise silent living room. Peters own cock twitched as he saw Alex pull his wife's head up for a passionate kiss, a thick strand of saliva stretched out from her lips to the shining swollen cock head.

"Get up here," Alex grunted suddenly. As good as Amy's mouth felt, he couldn't wait to feel her pussy any longer. Pulling her up so she was straddling his lap, Alex gave her another passionate kiss as he lined his swollen member up with her sloppy wet slit. One hand teased his head up and down the length of her opening while the other hand reached around and pulled up the hem of her sundress, giving Peter an ample view of Amy's first extramarital penetration.

"OOOooohhh fuck!" Amy gasped as Alex softly parted her lips and thrust the first few inches in. She was surprised at her own outburst, as she had never been one to be very vocal in bed. The drastic girth difference however, was causing her to make involuntary noises she had never made before.

Slowly settling into the steady tempo of Alex's shallow thrusts, Amy tried lowering her body down further to enjoy more of her studs cock. She whined in frustration when Alex reached around her body, each hand firmly cupping each ass cheek, effectively preventing her from controlling the depth herself. Alex continued his slow shallow thrusts, giving her only a few inches. His eyes locked intently with Amy's. The two weren't saying any words, but everyone in the room knew that Alex was in full control.

"Do you want more?" Alex asked in a hushed tone.

"Yes," Amy moaned in response.

"How bad do you want it?" Alex groaned, his lips nibbled across Amy's collarbone planting soft kisses as he asked.

"I fucking want it," she moaned.

"I don't believe you," Alex stated calmly, still continuing his steady thrusts.

"Fuck! Alex give it to me, I want the whole thing," Amy whined in frustration.

A devilish smile crept across Alex's lips as he looked over at Peter, pants at his ankles franticly stroking his own erect penis, who was all but forgotten a moment ago. "Then tell your husband how much you want it," Alex said smugly.

"Mmmmm Peter baby I want his cock," Amy cried. She was bursting with anticipation. Alex was already expertly stimulating her G Spot with his short, angled strokes, but the verbal teasing was pushing her over the point of no return. "Peter I want his cock so fucking bad!"

Peter meanwhile was frozen. He was now sitting upright on the edge of his chair, pants still around his ankles, intently stroking his prick as he watched his wife cry out to him. This was something he had been fantasizing about for years and it was finally happening. He had first row seats to the greatest show on earth, and it was about to get a lot better.

"Take your dress off," Alex commanded. Amy was hasty to comply, as Alex's tone left no room for hesitation. Besides, she wanted both Alex and Peter to have the best view possible. Alex, of her tits in his face, and Peter of her ass bouncing as she got fucked.

As soon as Amy had lifted her dress up over her head and tossed it to the floor, Alex tucked both of his muscular arms under her legs and hoisted her in the air as he effortlessly stood up. The sudden change of position thrust the remainder of Alex's cock deep into Amy, causing her to let out a something between a scream and a moan.

"Mmm fuck fuck fuck fuck!" Amy screamed as Alex started to furiously pound away. The sudden fullness Amy felt was like nothing she had experienced before. Just Alex's tip had a noticeable size difference than Peter, but the whole shaft stretched Amy to new limits. If the new fullness wasn't enough, the standing fuck was also a foreign experience. Peter could barely pick Amy up for a cute photo, let alone hold her up and fuck her brains out like Alex was doing now.

"Your wife's pussy feels amazing," Alex grunted to Peter as he slowed his assault on Amy's sopping wet cunt. His hips continued to thrust at a steady pace, ensuring that Amy was feeling every inch but the very tip slide out of her opening before bringing her crashing down to the base again.

"Yea, it is," was all Peter could manage. He was still furiously stroking his diamond hard cock as he watched his wife get standing fucked in his own living room. His balls tightened at the shame and arousal of the situation playing out in front of him. Peter knew that ball tingling feeling all too well. He was getting close.

Meanwhile Amy groaned in pleasure at Alex's comment. She had almost forgotten that her husband was watching as waves of novel pleasure shot through her body. Being manhandled had allowed her to feel her body in a way she never had with Peter. Her skin tingled, her pussy was on fire with lust, and every fiber of her body seemed to be tuned in to the same pleasure circuit. Each smack of Alex's hips sent a ripple across her sizable ass cheeks, as soon as one jiggle subsided her womanhood was met with another powerful thrust. Amy felt an orgasm brewing deep inside. Her whole body felt warm, her legs extended out into the air, toes curling against the wedge shoes she was still wearing as her lower body flexed ahead of the impending orgasm. Hands clinging around Alex's neck for support, Amy tossed her head back and released a loud, drawn out, whorish moan.

"ooooOOOOOOoOOHHHHHH," she cried out, eyes closed as she made a contorted "O" face. Amy had orgasmed before, but nothing nearly this intense. She was in sexual nirvana.

At the same time, Peter's penis erupted, spraying his spunk onto the living room carpet floor. He shot three small watery spurts before collapsing back onto the easy chair. His heart was beating faster than ever as he tried to catch his breath, the intensity of his emotions growing rapidly as he immediately felt his post nut clarity sink in. As it did, Alex was still pumping away at Amy, her orgasm subsiding as she fell forward onto Alex's chest.

"Where do you want me to cum?" Alex grunted in her ear.

"Anywhere but my pussy!" Amy exclaimed. She wasn't on birth control and she had been so caught up in the moment, she didn't realize Alex hadn't worn a condom. He had mentioned via text that he got tested routinely, but Amy had never imagined that tonight would end with the possibility of anyone but Peter cumming in her.

"Fuck," Alex groaned. In one swift motion he turned and plopped Amy on the couch before erupting a massive load from his throbbing member. The first spurt splattered onto Amy's face, the second, just missed her mouth as it smacked into her chin. The third and fourth spurts landed on her bare breasts, with the remaining pumps falling heavily onto her stomach.

"What the...?" Amy gasped. She was in shock at the amount of cum that was now plastered across her torso and face, "How?"

"Good diet, exercise, and plenty of water," Alex laughed. He glanced over at Peter, still collapsed into his chair with a few meager dripples of cum at his feet. "You doin ok over there big guy?"

Peter, still experiencing a whirlwind of emotions paused before breaking out into a grin.

"Dude you just fucked the hell out of my wife," Peter exclaimed.

"Oh and that was just round one," Alex said, looking back at Amy who was trying to collect herself on the couch.

"Round one?" Amy and Peter both cried out in unison. They both looked at each other in shock. They were both post orgasm, tired, and sitting in their own juices. But as they stared into each other's eyes an approving smile broke out on each of their faces. They had thought the night had ended with a bang, but apparently it was just getting started.

12