Bull meets cuckoldress

Story Info
Bull gives woman what her sissy husband cannot.
5.5k words
4.26
9.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bull meets cuckoldress, cuck's evening turned around

You probably wouldn't notice anything out of the ordinary, when you would walk past the table in the Ayrena Restaurante, in Alicante's Playa de San Juan.

An ordinary couple, table set beautifully, enjoying an early dinner.

If you would walk a little slower, and look a little better, you might see a black collar around the man's neck. An even closer look would possibly give away the fact that, peeking from under the cuffs of his button down shirt, he was also wearing wrist restraints.

But that would be about it. Nothing else in demeanor or clothing would give reason for further investigation.

Funny actually, that this same man, had been draped over the hotel bed a few hours earlier. And that this same woman had forcefully taken him from behind, wearing a large, black strap-on dildo.

Her artificial balls hitting the thick, red welts on his butt, his tiny dicklet securely stowed away in a tiny metal cage and his arms and legs bound to the corners of the bed. Unable to scream because of a bright red ball gag in his mouth, kept in place by a leather harness around his head.

The welts had actually started to subside a little. But they were still very painful for the man. She had used belt, flogger and whip on his behind. The pain and hitting/whipping was one thing that he thought he could do without, but that she was convinced of that he needed. Even secretly longed for.

On top of that it made her intensely hot and wet. The power she felt from administering the hits, the pain it caused, the screams he tried to muffle in the pillow under his face or the gag in his mouth.

The huge reward she felt after she had beaten him was incredible. Often she was so wet that she wanted his face between her legs immediately. Mostly she used her vibrator together with his tongue, to come to an intense high, and thereafter fulfilling orgasm.

But now they were just sitting down and ready to enjoy their meal. And nobody seemed to have any interest in them.

At least, that's what it looked like. A handsome, tall, well-tanned man, a few tables down, was observing them over the rim of his wine glass.

His eyes drank in the wife's beauty. He followed the lines of her long, blond hair over her face. Her large bosom, how it was rhythmically dancing with her breathing. Her body was Rubenesque. She was dressed in a wafer thin sundress that accentuated her beautiful, female shapes.

He had noticed the collar on the man, saw the lines of his leather wrist cuffs and recognized the way the man was submissive to his dinner partner. How he poured water and wine, waited and often bent his head forward and down if she was speaking.

The waiter passed his table and refilled his Tempranillo. He thanked the man, leaving a hefty tip on the table. Then he got up and walked over to the couple's table.

"I needed to come see you and introduce myself", he said to the woman. In doing so he completely ignored the man. He held out his hand and when she delicately put her hand in his, he softly kissed the back of it. She actually blushed a little bit.

"My name is Aiden", he said.

"Hi Aiden, very nice to meet you. My name is Chris," she answered, also ignoring her dinner partner.

"You are a beautiful and extraordinary woman", Aiden said. "I like how your gorgeous blond hair covers your sun-tanned skin". Again he could see her blush reddening up her face.

"Would you mind joining me at the table Aiden?", she asked.

"I would like that very much", Aiden answered.

Since there were only two seats at the table, this seemed to create a problem right away, but Chris now turned to her husband.

"You heard the conversation. Stand up so that this nice gentleman can take your seat".

Quickly her husband got up, wiped his seat from possible crumbs and motioned Aiden to please sit down. While Aiden sat down, Will gallantly helped Aiden to put the chair under the table. Then he stood behind Aiden's chair and waited.

While Chris and Aiden talked, they completely ignored Will again. Aiden actually used Will's fork to take a bite of the smoked salmon in front of him. This continued for about 10 minutes, while Will bent his head forward and diligently watched the floor in front of him.

Finally Chris addressed him and said: "Go up to our room, clean up any mess that you find or that doesn't belong out for a visit of a real gentleman. The bed needs to be flawless and any wrinkles will give you extra punishment. When you think you are done, take your position in the corner, next to the balcony door.

Put on one of the prepared diapers, I don't need you to be leaking anywhere, with your perverted thoughts.

And finally: put in the ring gag. Make yourself comfortable in that corner, I'll let you know if- and when I want to see you again".

With that she turned her full attention back to Aiden and gave the impression that Will might as well not have been there. He quickly ran away towards the elevators.

The hotel room

Upstairs in the room, he discarded his clothes as if his life was depending on it. The tough male attire gone, he was almost naked: just his dicklet in the cage, the leather cuffs around his wrists and ankles and the leather collar around his neck.

There definitely was cleaning to do. After their afternoon session, bdsm material was scattered through the room. On a towel on the bed were gloves, the used strap-on dildo, ropes, chains and nipple clamps. The ball gag was laying on the pillows.

Whips, floggers and a leather paddle were laying on the bed and on the floor.

Will started with getting all the bdsm material to one corner of the room. Then: the bed. It had to be spotless, so he took the bedding completely off. Wiped the mattress, the mattress protector back on, then the bottom sheet. As tight as possible. Luckily Chris had punished him many times before this moment, specifically for making the bed. Will knew it had to be so tight that he could bounce a ping pong ball on the sheet.

The sheet, blanket, pillows (of course including covers), and finally the bed spread.

An official and professional bed maker couldn't have done it any better.

Will's next choice was getting the diaper on. He knew the punishment would be intense if he wasn't ready with that task before his Mistress returned to the room.

'A prepared diaper', were Chris's words. He had brought 2 of those. The preparation was 2 fold. First a short booster was stuck in the front of the diaper. Then a whole was cut in the backside of the diaper. The hole was situated in front of the butt-hole, or -- as his Mistress called it -- his sissy boy cunt. That hole was 2,5 inch in diameter and the plastic around it was guarded against ripping with duct tape.

As soon as the diaper was on and the tapes tightly closed, Will got up and started to clean the 'toys', as Chris lovingly called them. He washed the strap-on dildo and dried it with his own towel. He hung the ropes and chains in the special compartment in his suitcase. Next to that he placed the whips, the flogger, paddle and belts.

He continued with hanging the dresses that Chris had been wearing. Cautiously folding and separating both her leather and her rubber outfits.

It took quite some self-control to not sniff the crotches of the panties and strings she had occasionally worn, but here too, he was motivated to not cause more trouble for himself than absolutely necessary.

A last sweep over all the surfaces in the room, towel folded and hung and he spread out a few disposable changing pads in the corner of the hotel room, by the balcony. Another round through the room convinced him that it was clean for his Mistress. He grabbed the gag and two double sided, lockable hooks. The one he used to lock his ankles together, then he put in the ring gag, locking the harness as tight as possible. That too had caused him some major welts in the past, he had learned. The last double hooks locked his wrists together behind his back.

Chris had told him to make himself comfortable in his corner. The only possible way to do that was for him to kneel, with his face on the ground and to the corner. And so the waiting started.

Continuing friendliness

Downstairs, in the meantime, Chris and Aiden had enjoyed each other's company very much. A good glass of wine, good food. With Will gone, Aiden had eaten his, almost untouched, platter, so that was taken care of.

After a nice desert, coffee and another glass of wine, the relation between the two had deepened and had even become flirtatious. Several times their hands touched, Chris touched Aiden's arm on more than one occasion and even went so far as to let her foot travel up and down Aiden's calves. The dinner now coming to an end, that awkward moment approached of 'going' or 'not going'.

Chris and Aiden decided on going.

Together that was. Chris invited Aiden to come to her hotel room and Aiden was more than willing to comply with her wishes and invitation. He got up and offered his hand to help her up. She put her arm through his, to go to the elevator. On their way up Aiden hugged her and gave her the first kiss. Chris felt his stiffening member through his pants and her thin dress. Aiden took the opportunity to let his hand slide all over Chris's firm butt. He could feel part of the outline of lacy thong underwear. Searching further by roaming over her back he felt no proof of any kind of bra, which right away made him appreciate her beautiful breasts even more.

When they entered the hotel room, The lights were dimmed and the atmosphere was cozy. After Aiden's eyes had accommodated to the soft lights, he saw Will bent over in the corner of the room.

While he walked over, Chris explained that she was going to use the little girls room and that she would be back soon.

Aiden towered over the kneeling Will. The dominance was established immediately. Aiden sank through his knees and started to feel Will's diaper. He felt a wet diaper, a clear outline of a chastity cage and he put his finger through the fabricated hole in the diaper to touch and invade Will's asshole.

Then he took his hand and finger fucked the bound man's ring gagged face. When he was content that his finger was clean, he took it out. After giving the nipples a firm squeeze, he stood up again.

Chris came out of the bedroom, shortly scaring Aiden. Still fully dressed in her dress and high heels, he was wondering if he had gotten the wrong idea. But when Chris passed him, she briefly let her hand slide over his, still swollen, member. That put him very much at ease.

"I want another glass of wine", she exclaimed.

Aiden walked over to the minibar and got out two bottles of wine. He opened them and poured them in two glasses. While he emptied the bottles, he saw how Chris grabbed Will's ear and pulled him up onto his knees. She got another changing mat from the package next to Will and laid it in the middle of free space at the end of the bed.

Again she grabbed Will's ear and while she pulled, he crawled to that mat. There she situated him, still on his knees, with his face towards the bed.

It was then that Aiden noticed that she had taken off her thong. She stuffed the lace, wet from her female juices, through the ring gag, in Will's involuntary opened mouth.

She moved to the bed and stuck her hand out as an invitation to Aiden. He walked over to the bed, gave her the wine and got up on the bed himself. Chris started touching and rubbing his body in all kind of places. With her free hand she caressed his hair, touched his nipples through his shirt, making them harden up immediately, playfully pinching his swollen lid through his pants and in between taking small sips of her wine.

Leaving all the initiative with her, Aiden closed his eyes, hummed and sometimes reacted like he had been giving a small electrical shock when Chris touched him in his erogenous zones.

Suddenly Chris put her glass on the bedside table, she rolled over, laying halfway on Aiden. She took his glass and fully laid over him to put his glass on the other side of the bed. She rolled halfway back and started kissing Aiden. Small kisses initially, on his cheeks, his eyes, his neck and his nose. But fairly quickly the kisses became much more passionate. Her tongue entered his mouth and started a playful fight with his, ending up in her- and his mouth about an equal part of the time.

They kissed for quite a while, Will just diapered, kneeling at the end of the bed, was an involuntary witness.

Things are heating up

Chris raised her dress and got up on her knees. She pulled Aiden up by his shirt and started to undress him. Knowing her drooling audience at the foot of the bed, she took her time. Alternately rubbing, caressing, undoing buttons and kissing, she slowly took Aiden's shirt off. She threw it in front of Will on the floor. Then, while kissing Aiden again, she took his t-shirt off. Just breaking the kiss to lift the shirt over Aiden's head, the piece of clothing flew through the air to end up on top of the shirt against Will's knees.

Finding his way in between dominance over Will and leaving the initiative with Chris, Aiden put his arms around Chris and grabbed the hem of her raised dress. Here too the kiss needed to be broken to help her get the dress over her head. Soon the dress was also piled up at Will's knees.

Chris's now naked body made Aiden gasp. His hands curiously followed her hair, her face, slowly going down his fingers studied the curves of her gorgeous breasts. His hands wandered lower and ever so lightly caressed her belly, actually making her shiver. He moved his hands and arms around her and just held her. Feeling her skin against his naked torso, her nipples stiffening against his bare skin. He just held her close to him and enjoyed the beautiful and warm feeling of being so close to her.

Will was also close, in different ways. He choose wisely to be as quiet as possible, but the award winning spectacle in front of him made him super aware of several facts. At first his tiny dicklet had tried to grow as much as possible, but the metal cage was unrelenting and any growing possibility was slim to none. The needed friction to make him spill his slave-cum in his wet diaper could not be reached. Second he realized how ridiculous he looked: kneeling in front of his Mistress, her lover, in a piss filled diaper, just sucking his drool and his Mistress' juices. Finally he knew he'd only be able to watch. If his Mistress allowed him, that was. Would allow him to see what a real man was allowed to do to her. To be let known that he was an awfully bad fuck, that didn't deserve to hold his Queen like this stranger was doing.

Holding had slowly changed to touching again on the bed. Both Chris's and Aiden's skin were pinkish colored, a hint of sweat underlined their arousal. Chris began to undo Aiden's belt. Then she lowered his pants to his knees. With a light push she made him lay down on the pillow. She turned around, her butt and pussy close to his face, she arched herself and he raised his head to kiss her between her legs. But she teased him, just far enough away from his face, she wiggled her behind, before she moved down his body, facing his feet, facing Will.

With that she continued taking his pants off. They expectedly landed on the floor in front of her cuckold husband. She moved all the way back and teased Aiden again by wiggling her private area in front of his rising face. Again without success for Aiden, but it definitely had made him so hard that, when she was moving down once more, she saw how his cock was rock hard and pushed the Bjorn Borg boxers almost straight out. She spent quite some time touching and stroking it through the material of the briefs, enjoying the fact that she saw a growing circle of leaking pre-cum.

She moved the boxers down and grabbed the hard shaft between her both hands. While she slowly moved her hands up and down, she looked Will straight in the eyes and even licked her lips seductively.

She took her index finger and took up as much pre-cum as she could. She slid of the bed and walked over to Will. She pulled her thong out of his ring gagged mouth and, without a warning, she stuck the cum-covered finger in his mouth. Chris started slowly, but then rhythmically and faster she began to face fuck Will's face. When she was content that her finger was cleaned enough, she returned her attention to Aiden. She pulled off the briefs and the socks at the same time. Now Aiden was, just like her, completely naked.

She made him get on his knees and again the kissing, touching, rubbing and caressing started.

Almost all naked

Will knew from the sounds that his Mistress made that she was getting incredibly horny and ready to be pleasured in many ways. He was afraid that he couldn't stay on his knees the way he was, but was way too afraid to let his presence disturb the love making pair.

Chris was well aware of him though. She slid of the bed again and held Aiden's hand, indicating him to follow her. They walked to Will and Chris guided Aiden's hard cock against the ring gag.

"Lick and suck, sissy piss whore, ridiculous cum eating slut!", Chris barked at Will. "See what a real man looks like? See how beautiful and rock hard that gorgeous cock is? Lick up that delicious pre-cum!"

Will started licking through his gag. But it didn't go good- and fast enough for Chris. She unbuckled the ring gag and shoved Will's mouth over Aiden's leaking cock. She hit Will on the side of his face and yelled: "slowly, cum slut. Do not make that enormous and gorgeous piece of meat cum in your sissy piss mouth!"

Will pulled back slowly and started to suck in Aiden's dick again. He knew better than to bite, just with his lips touching that huge dick in his mouth, he moved cautiously. He did not want to be the reason Aiden would cum prematurely.

Chris, in the meantime, had grabbed a plastic box from the fridge and had gotten a large piece of ginger out of it. She had carved the ginger in a form of butt plug. She positioned herself behind Will and started to put the skinned ginger in Will's ass, through the hole in the diaper.

While the pain in Will's ass started to increase, she kept figging him with the large ginger root.

Will knew from experience that he was put between a rock and a hard place; clenching his but would increase the pain, but not doing anything felt about as bad. He knew he would be sore for over half an hour before the pain would subside. If Chris would even stop before at this moment that was..

But Chris kept her eye on Aiden. He was allowed to enjoy the blowjob the sissy cuck was giving him, but the rest was all for her.

"Don't make the man cum, my piss sissy, I want to feel him explode inside of me, when I'm ready for him. Know that I will enjoy him coming first. I'll decide later if I will let him show you what I am missing".

With that she pulled Will's face away from Aiden's rock hard dick. She took the ginger root out and threw it in the corner, then she pulled him by an ear towards the corner of the room again. She pushed his head down on the ground. With his diapered ass still in the air, she took a few pieces of duct tape and stuck them over the hole in the diaper.

The she laid him down. Connected his wrist cuffs with a padlock and did the same with his ankle cuffs. A chain, that was locked to the heater, was quickly locked with a third padlock to his neck collar. She grabbed her thong again and stuffed it in his mouth for good measure.

Then she went back to the bed.

Will was facing the balcony wall, so he was convicted to listening to what was happening next. Putting the sounds with the memories of what he was allowed to do in a far older past. And fantasizing. Thinking about what he wouldn't be allowed to do anymore.

12