Bull meets cuckoldress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Returning on the bed, Chris got back into kissing and touching. But eventually she threw Aiden backwards on the bed. She continued kissing, his chest, his nipples. Small kisses, wet kisses, even softly biting and licking. She moved down his body slowly, finally ending at his cock, that was still leaking pre-cum and was prancing under the intense attention from her mouth.

At some point Aiden was done with all the foreplay though. To his defense: he had started quite a while ago. He sat up and grabbed Chris by the shoulders. He forcefully pushed her on her back and started some kissing himself.

He was definitely in much more of a hurry, speeding the process up considerably. He kissed her chest, moved over to her boobs. He gently bit her large nipples, but then went, in a swift move, to her glistening pussy. Here too, he didn't spent too much time tasting her flavor and licking her lips. It was time. He moved in position and put the head of his rock hard dick against the wet guarding lips of her love tunnel. Slowly he started to push himself inside her. Chris pushed out a large breath of air and tried to relax while the large dick entered her. Aiden pulled out a little bit every time, before he moved to be deeper inside of her, letting her getting used to a hard cock that was so much bigger than Will's tiny dicklet.

Chris had her eyes closed in the meantime. She couldn't make a sound, her mouth was dry and every fiber in her body seemed to be feeling the welcome intruder in her wet pussy. Finally a deep and long growl raised from the back of her throat. He was inside all the way. She stopped him from moving, yearning for the feeling of him deep inside her, accepting his hard rod, getting used to -- finally -- be filled. Then she let him go.

He felt her hands loosening up and started to pull out almost completely, just to move back inside her completely again. He moved in and almost out a couple of times. Gently, accommodating. Giving way to relaxation. But then he started to increase the speed, and thereafter the force of him moving his stiff dick in and out of Chris's wet and inviting pussy.

Moving went over into roughly pounding and caused Chris too loudly growl, and even scream.

She came intensely several times.

She raised up and almost threw Aiden off of her. She pushed him on his back and brought her tingling and wet lips to his mouth. She grinded herself to his face and shuddered when she reached an orgasm again. Not having had enough, Chris moved her wet slit down to his standing penis again, She lowered herself onto his dick and started riding him. Screaming from joy and pleasure.

Aiden grabbed her boobs and rolled her nipples between his thumbs and pointer fingers.

This sensation, combined with her riding his stiff member, caused her yet another orgasm.

Breathing loud and severely, she tried to come down from a very high.

But Aiden had to stop her there. He was getting closer and closer to his own orgasm. He told her he was ready to shoot his hot semen deep inside of her.

Instead of continuing and milking every last drop out of him, she got up from the bed. Chris grabbed the key to Will's locks and went to undo those. She pulled him by the ear to the bed.

She motioned him on his back, head at the foot end of the bed. Quickly Will complied.

Chris got Aiden's hand and pulled him off the bed. She moved Aiden to the foot end of the bed.

They started kissing again. Chris maneuvered her but against Wills forehead, his nose in her crack. She grabbed Aiden's stiff penis and guided it inside her again.

"Go slow, cowboy", she said. "It's just to keep you going. You'll get to make that beautiful dick cum inside me real soon".

She slowly lowered herself over Aiden's cock, then raised up again. Wetting Will's face in the process.

She did this several times before she got up on the bed and crouched over Will's body, her dripping pussy straight above his face. Ready to be taken on her knees by Aiden.

Aiden could not wait any longer. He shoved his dick inside of her, with Will as an unhappy spectator. He saw Aiden's dick sliding in between Chris's wet lips. As an added bonus he felt Aiden's balls hit him in the head next. And it didn't stop with one time.

The harder Aiden pushed inside his Queen, the harder the balls hit Will's head.

And it didn't end there either: almost at the same time both Chris and Aiden ordered Will to use his tongue on Aiden's shaft and Chris's lips. To "motivate" Will, Chris pinched his nipples and used her free hand to form a fist and hit him with force, in the crotch of his diaper, on top of his caged little dicklet.

Will started licking as if it was the last thing he could do.

The licking, the long foreplay, the ample kissing and love making up to that point. Aiden was unable to last any longer. He yelled he was going to cum inside of her.

Chris screamed too.

"Take me Aiden. Show my pissy slave what I need. Show my cum slut what I deserve. Show my sissy that you can finally give me, what he is unable to give.

Fuck me! Fuck me hard!!

Squirt your hot jizz deep inside of me!!!"

Aiden definitely didn't need any more instructions: he blew his load of hot semen deep inside her eager and inviting pussy. This was enough to push Chris over the line once more. Her orgasm was so intense, her knees and thighs all but squeezed Will's head.

Aftermath

It took some time to regain breath in all three of them, Aiden finally slowly pulled out and again slowly, pulled back. He kept holding Chris by the butt cheeks though.

Chris slowly got up. With her upper body stretched, gravity did it's work and with her relaxing her circular muscle, Aiden's semen started to leak out of her. Straight in Will's open mouth. Will knew better than to touch her in any way at this moment. Any movement came from her, and from her alone. He was just there as a receptacle, a way to keep the bed dry and 'clean'.

When Chris felt that she had fed most of Aiden's cum to Will, she crawled further over him and laid in a ball, close to her pillow.

"Bring him to his place Aiden," she said. "Lock his arms and legs together and lock him back to the radiator. Locks and key are laying on the windowsill."

Aiden wasted no time, he grabbed Will by the collar and pulled him off the bed. He made Will crawl back to the changing mats in the corner of the room. There he did what Chris had ordered and made sure Will couldn't leave that specific place.

"A last special request Aiden," Chris said from the bed. "Stick your dick in his mouth and make him clean you up before you come to bed and hug me."

Aiden didn't have to think twice. He grabbed Will's head and without a pause or a request, he pushed his penis deep in Will's mouth. Will was flabbergasted, how on earth was is possible that this man, after everything he had done tonight, still had an decently erect penis? Aiden's dick in his mouth meant no choices though. He started to lick Aiden's half rigid member, cleaning -- very carefully -- the rim, the hole, tasting his wife's juices and Aiden's cum on the shaft. Gently licking Aiden as clean as he could.

"His balls!", yelled Chris from the bed. "Clean those beautiful balls!" She was touching herself in the process. Slowly moving her neatly manicured fingers between her wet and swollen lips. Every once in a while gently spreading them and letting a lingering finger move inside her. Being very soft and careful, from the pounding her lower region had endured this evening.

"Bedtime boys," called Chris from her high throning bed. "I think we have had enough for the evening, tomorrow will be a new day. You don't mind that Aiden will be laying with me, hey honey? He's worked himself and me so hard this evening, he deserves some quality rest. Who knows what the night- and morning may bring.

Get over here mister stud, I need to pee before I can go to sleep."

Aiden walked to the bed, Chris got off and walked to Will on the floor. When they passed Aiden held the naked woman and kissed her intensely. After they broke the kiss, Aiden laid down. Chris lifted Will by his face until he was kneeling in front of her.

"Piss time, my little cum slut. You can keep my warm nectar around your little cage in that pissy diaper the entire night."

Chris pushed him somewhat backwards and held his head there. With the other hand she pulled the front of his wet diaper away from his belly. She pushed her pussy close to his belly and started to empty her bladder. Her warm piss ran over his belly, down into the diaper and over Will's cage.

The emotional feeling for Will was intoxicating, but actually he only felt the warmth of her nectar.

When she was almost finished, she pushed Will over on his back.

Slowly she actually slid over his belly and chest until she sat on his mouth.

"And this is to remember me by and to have a frustrating night'" she said.

She still had some pee left in her bladder and made him drink the last drop out of her. From the windowsill she grabbed her dried up thong and stuffed it in his mouth with her last streams of pee.

"Good night sissy," she said. "Sweet dreams and no swollen dicklet".

She walked back to the bed where she hugged and snuggled up with Aiden. Their naked bodies finding each other and touching each other.

"That was incredibly horny," Aiden said. Then he kissed her. The two were asleep in a matter of minutes.

Not Will. A large mix of emotions was going to keep him awake for quite some time.

The warm feeling of her piss in his diaper, the knowledge that he was an absolute freak, the jealousy he felt towards Aiden for treating him like the cuckold piss slave that he was, the fact that he actually liked cleaning up a man's dick with his mouth, licking the juices of his wife off of it.

And so many more things.

After a long time he tried to get his bound body some comfort, while turning on the changing pads.

He finally fell asleep worrying about tomorrow, but also secretly eager to see what Chis would think out for him.

-.-.-.-.-.-

12