All Comments on 'Bull Service and Cleanup'

by mfm4bnc

Sort by:
  • 71 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wtf

Just another troll fag writer, putting this garbage in LW for kicks. Sad and pathetic wimp needs people to pay attention even if it's negative.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
IR belongs in the IR fetish

7c71

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This should be in gay!

3/4 of the story is man on man. It should be in gay male.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5 stars

Excellent first story; well written, realistic and erotic. Thank you for sharing.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 6 years ago
Almost a parody.

The only thing he left out was the bull fucking the wife in the ass, making the husband lick her shit off his dick, and then fucking the wimp husband in the ass.

Then again, maybe he’s saving that for chapter two. After all, the author pretty much used up every other stereotype available.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Another cuck and bull story.

Not cool.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
"Just as my hopes were starting to rise, her words trailed off, and as quickly as that, she was asleep on my shoulder."

And I realized that it was for the very last time. So I got quietly from the bed and began to pack 2 suit cases with what I would need to begin my search for a new wife.

I thought why leave a note or waste time listening to such a bitch. Any love I used to feel had been thoroughly excised like the cancer it had been.

I was finally free to live, love and laugh at the callous whore I once married.

Feel free to use this ending... it is soooo much better.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 6 years ago
Hilarious!

Look at all the idiots who actually read this story so they could comment on how sick and demented it is! Too funny.

I read the title. That’s it. That’s all I needed to know. See how that works?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent work!

A very well written and polished story, thank you for sharing it!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Why didn’t you stop at the title?

Why were so many of you so surprised by what you were reading?

Why did you keep reading?

Why did you finish?

Why did you hang around to comment?

We know why...

Keep acting manly man with your bros.

This obsession is eating away at your so-called objections.

Keep clicking that single star as though it will keep the bad thoughts at bay.

You doth protest too much.

We know you keep coming back

We know you’re still jacking to it.

It’s going to be ok...

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 6 years ago
I really wasted my time and read this.

His cock was directly stimulating her engorged little button with every stroke, while his head stretched her as she had not been stretched since birth.

No where in your story did you say that they had kids or that she had had kids before they got married so I am guessing that your are saying the Doctor that delivered her had sex with her then. No wonder she likes big cock, the size of a full grown man to a baby would be unbelievable.

Sir (if you are a sir) you are one sick puppy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Title and Tags Said It All

Sounds like the ravings of a maniac. The words "hotwife" is all that's needed to know where this is going. No thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

always a black bull and a wimp white hubby why not let hubby grow some balls and kick the bitch and the bull out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
the title says it all

I have not even read to know that it is a perverted and sick story !!

-1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Enough

Enough with the black bull b.s. and wimpy white husband.

KimmysloveKimmysloveabout 6 years ago

Very arousing well written fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
By title alone...

More unreadable garbage. 1*; because rating system doesn't have anything lower.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thanks for writing this story, and hope to see continuation.

For those who wrote nasty comments; why not just move on to another story and forget about it? Do you have a subconscious desire that you are suppressing? I have never been a part of this scene, but find the thought of a young African American male mating with a white female very stimulating. The thought of a large black cock deep in her pussy made me hard and wanting to be there to watch as he inseminated her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
It's simply a disgusting story

Even for fiction. Especially for a fantasy. Who would want to be demeaned, degraded and humiliated? Who would want to expose himself to every disease known to man? What wife would want to treat her husband, the man she supposedly wants to spend her life with, in such an awful manner? This was simply a sickening idea.

No stars because even giving this garbage one star would be an insult to the star. Excuse me now while I go to the bathroom and throw up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
??

What is mfm4bnc? Malefemaleforbigniggercock?

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 6 years ago
Wonderful start to a great story

Great storyline, love the first installment, can’t wait for more. Xoxoxoxoxoxo Annette

OOAAOOAAabout 6 years ago
Fantastic story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG what a superfantastic story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing! ;-)

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1about 6 years ago
That was one for the real pervert idiots!

MINUS 5*!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

THIS IS THE DIARY OF WIMPY AUTHOR

milfleglovermilflegloverabout 6 years ago
Wow

Ignore the naysayers, that was one of the best stories ever. Please keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Denial

You make a big effort to write a story that isn’t fully gay, but in the end it is fully gay. Not that there’s anything wrong with that, but there is a category for gay stories.

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 6 years ago
re: Anon Thanks for writing this story, and hope to see continuation.

Hi Jenni, what can I do for you?

I heard screams all the way from inside my house! Is everything ok? What is on your face?

Fuck, I thought, realizing I had pussy juice and cum in my beard, and god knows where else.

Then in an incredible stroke of bad timing, more sounds erupted from the bedroom.

Oh Jesus! I am going to fill your married white pussy!

Then in Kerry's unmistakable voice, Oh God Yes! Give it to me! Fill my pussy! Give me a beautiful black baby!

You say you wanted to be there because it excited you, would you be there also to change and bath and raise the bastard child? Would you love being there when his friends came over and she pulled a train? Would you clean up all after that? Would you be able to live for the rest of your life knowing that you would never get a piece of her again?

I sat up and started unbuttoning my pants, eager to stick my cock in for some sloppy seconds. Kerry had still barely moved. She looked at me imploringly, and said, "no... with your mouth." A little disappointed, I looked at her gaping pussy and pubic hair matted with cum. Her hips raised as I put my tongue on her warm button. In contrast with her screaming orgasms earlier, this one was marked with some gentle hip movement and a soft moan. More cum leaked from her as she came. "One more... please?" I licked up the newly ejected cum before returning to her clit. My cock was rock hard now. I was still as horny as I have ever been in my life. Kerry came again, even more gently than the orgasm before. "Thank you, that was perfect," she purred.

I slid up beside her and laid on my back. Kerry turned towards me and put her head on my shoulder, with her hand resting on the wet spot over my throbbing cock. "Oh poor baby, your cock has not even been touched today." Just as my hopes were starting to rise, her words trailed off, and as quickly as that, she was asleep on my shoulder.

rightbankrightbankabout 6 years ago
I Wish, I Wish, I Wish

The Administrators would create a separate category for this story theme. Or abandon lw to those who willing share and start a new group for consequences of cheating.

.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 6 years ago
Dear Rightbank

When you read the title of this story, did you think it was about the running of the bulls in Pamplona?

luedonluedonabout 6 years ago
Sensible non-readers

Several commenters have said they read the title and didn't read the story. Me too. With a title like that there's no excuse for the loons who claim to read and to not like a story that deals with a topic they hate.

One can only hope they didn't score it either; it may have been a very well-written story doing what the author set out to do, and non-readers can't know that. It's idiots who leave comments like "Didn't read it. One Star." who render the LW scores totally invalid.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Maybe there should be a new category for hardcore cuckolding stories like this

I agree with the post below saying Didn't read it? Then don't rate it. The title and description obviously lets you know it's a hardcore cuckold story, but that's not going to stop the hate comments and 1 star auto votes.

I hate these kind of stories, but I do feel bad for the authors on this section. First story ever written and he gets down voted to hell and comments saying wimpy cuck shit. The author did take the time to post the story. Personally I don't mind watching cuckolding videos, but I can't stand cuckolding stories. Some people love a good cuckolding story. Loving Wives category does describe these cuckolding stories well and Fetish category is something different altogether.

rightbankrightbankabout 6 years ago
swingerjoe,

Nope, didn't confuse it with pbr either. The title was descriptive enough even for me. Still wish the admins would carve out a category for stories utilizing this theme. A husband who asks his wife to submit to another man for his personal pleasure is unique enough to deserve a category of its own. It cannot be confused with cheating. It has no correlation to BTB (bitch or bastard). And no reconciliation is required if it was at his request.

As you pointed out, this title was quite definitive. Unfortunately that's not always the case. Some story sites list the tags at the beginning giving the reader "fair warning". Others don't co-mingle willing cuckold stories with cheating betrayals. They recognize the clear animosity and distaste held by many readers towards (or against) stories embracing this theme.

. . . . . If Only.

rb

luedonluedonabout 6 years ago
"Still wish the admins would carve out a category for stories utilizing this theme." Comment by RightBank

But others say the same thing about the murder and mayhem wrought on wandering Bitches and the evil Bastards who led them astray in BTB stories, RB.

Where will the LW sub-categories end? I would like one for Undiscovered Wives Who Got Away With It. And what about those nice stories about a genuinely Loving Husband who comes home one evening and has sex with his genuinely Loving Wife?

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
HDK got started this way

Guys even the great HDK started out writing these exact same cuckold stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hard Core & Full Bore

Wow; what a story! In spite of it being “over the top” for our tastes, my wife and I must say that it was excellent. The author´s understanding of human anatomy and human sexual responses was amazing. The story was well written, extremely erotic, and even the conversation with the nosy neighbor was cleverly narrated.

The first paragraph was extremely graphic and let us know what we were in for. Yet, we continued to read and were fascinated. It touched on just about every taboo in this genre: BBC, dominance, pregnancy risk, the husband getting face fucked, the Ace of Spades ankle bracelet, husband humiliation in the neighborhood and even clean up.

The wife´s pussy, sexuality, and most importantly her fertility all now belong to the young black man. Also, he turned the husband into his bitch and the husband will now effectively be a eunuch for his wife. Again, this was a little strong for us, but it was very well done.

Once, about 5 years into our marriage, my wife and I agreed that we would like her to sample some big black cock for a change. We had a black friend who was happy to oblige. The three of us spent the weekend in a resort and he fucked her almost the entire time. Her sexual responses, level of sexual satisfaction, and overall level of contentment were astounding; very much like those of the woman in this story. I just watched with wide eyes as my wife got her brains fucked out.

Afterwards, when the three of us processed this together, my wife put a damper on a repeat performance. She frankly said that if we were to repeat this, even just a few more times, she would never be happy with me and would willingly become a slut for black cock. Our friend just smiled and said “Well, I´m glad you know your limits.”

So, that was our first and last time going black. Or, at least it was, until we just read your story.

My wife was masturbating the whole time, as we read this together. She just told me how much she loved the constant and intense orgasms when our black friend stretched out her pussy. Also, I saw a smirk on her face when I whipped out my 5 inch wiener to make love to her!

We look forward to additional chapters. There are so, so many directions this story could go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just another Gay fantasy, . . .

hiding behind a woman to legitimize being in the LW category.

Look my friend, its OK that you love cum, love the thought and experience of some black or white or yellow or purple dude owning your mouth, your ass, your complete existence; whatever. But its really cowardly to hide behind some female avatar, making her the brain dead, Child Hating, orgasm addicted cum slut. That's you, Mr. Pussyboy, not a normal intelligent loving woman. She loves and respects herself, her husband, and her unborn child way too much to ever agree to be part of the soulless dehumanizing denigration of her personhood you depicted here with such intensity and enthusiasm.

But this was not a story about a woman and a man enjoying kinky sex. This was a depiction of some author's perverted dream of subjugating a man and a woman of a specific race to a supposed sexual master, who treats them both with complete contempt and disregard for their true intellectual and physical well being, including the child he may have just fathered.

Yeah! Take that you white muthafucka's. Now you know what it felt like on those plantations, in those shanty's, out in the fields behind the wagon.

No, we don't. What you have portrayed here is not the submission of a white woman to a black man, but the objectification and dehumanizing of all women. What you have portrayed here is the denigration of marriage, and of self respect. And what you have helped reveal here is the darkness that inhabits a mind that finds this portrayal arousing and enjoyable.

And people wonder how anyone could be so fucked up as to enjoy the human suffering evidenced by holocausts, and genocide, and mass murder? Let me give you a hint. All these actions start out as just ideas, imaginations, fictions that haven't really happened, yet.

Just sad and pathetic. You have my complete contempt and revulsion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This writer went whimpering to Ourhotwives

how the readers from LW received badly his shitty story! Really? Why doesn't he read it out loud and finally understand why this is a turd? There is only one place for stories like this one: Deep down in a sewer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Human anatomi knowledge is so low!

The all gay, bisex and hetero authors do not know the male anatomy and physiology!

The the balls (testises) produce the 2.5% of the semen volume.

The small glands the 2.5% of the semen.

The prostate produces the 25% of the semen.

The semical vesicle produce the 70% of the semen.

The balls produce only the 2.5% of the sperm volume and the all authors write about the balls in the sperm production!

Nobody knows about the semical vesicle which gland makes the 70% of the sperm volume and the all authors write about the balls.

Except for physicians and biologists nobody knows the male body mainly the (hetero, bisex and gay) authors in the story collections!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Anyone who would really do this in real life needs a psych ward asap. I’d rather be eaten slowly by a pack of lions in the jungle than allow myself to get treated by like this guy did

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 6 years ago
No need for separate categories

Everyone knew from the title and one line description what this story was. If a reader doesn’t like this kind of story, he shouldn’t waste his time reading it. Freedom of the press does not require anyone else to read things.

I did read the story, and thought it just a poorly written conglomeration of stereotypes.

For the commenters who said they’d never behave like the husband — one guy said he’d rather be eaten by lions — stuff like this probably does happen, if not very often. Must be glad it’s some other guy, and not you.

badkarma1stbadkarma1stabout 6 years ago
more, longer and harder

Too short. The average "short" story is 5,000+ words. Almost everyone needs that much to set up a story, provide some characterization and then do one good sex scene. More than that, you need more words. Do not get discouraged. You have 95% of it right. More story, less problems for someone with your skills.

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 6 years ago
Great story

For all the haters the title told you what the story was about, why didn't you move on. The subject must have been interesting to you if you kept reading.

I thought the story was very erotic and hope the author will write more chapters. Maybe he will fuck the neighbor too when she comes sticking her nose in their business. A lot of people have this fantasy and get turned on by the thought of eating a fresh creampie so please keep writing and ignore all the negative comments by the haters that want to remain anonymous.

eviltwin52eviltwin52about 6 years ago
Very nice

I read this to my wife as she masturbated. She's been threatening/promising to bring home a black man for us. This story will help that along.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

The 3 main categories are for the voyeur willing cuckolds:

1. Bisexual, homosexual and hidden homosexual men (mainly the stranger creampie eater men). This type hot wife-cuckold sexual activity is normal for them. However the sexual majority hetero men think this type kink to be disgusting.

2. The submissive psycho heterosexual men, who enjoy the humiliation, masochistic connection . This connection is special psychotic disorder for them and to heal up from this psychotic disorder is difficult and VERY RARE. The normal heterosexual majority men also think this disorder to be disgusting.

3. The extreme porn addiction where the extreme porn addiction (as the alcohol, drug, gambling, adrenalin dependency) conducts the sexual mind/brain of the extreme porn addict (heterosexual) men who enjoy to see their wives with other men as a living porn movie. The normal heterosexual majority men think this abuse to be disgusting too.

It is very interesting the bisex, homosexual husband and hot wife marriages are the most successful. The most hot wives respect their homo-bisex husbands and they think their marriages will be stable for long time with them.

The submissive husband hot wife connection is less stable and the (pscichotic sadistic) hot wives will leave the cuckolds in many cases.

The extreme porn addiction is similar other addiction the addicts can heal up.

Generally the healing up happens from extreme porn addiction with other women to forget the original hot wives with divorce.

(For the healing up from extreme porn addiction an (TRUE) example story:

maninconn "I Have a Proposition For You" here in the LW.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What a lovely story.

I would love to have been in husbands place.

This tale kept my penis hard all the way through and now I shall masturbate..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good, very good.

This story does what it says on the label.

I did like it so, it was a joy to read. Not too long and all action. Good humiliation and plenty of cleaning.

Bravo! 🍌<3

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Just

Just a mess. Just a mishmash of gay, fetish, and ir bullshit that appeals to the lowest trash on LW. Don't dare to tell me what I can read and comment on. I can't do anything about these stories, but I can speak my mind about the ridicule of the mentally challenged that takes place in these stories.

patilliepatillieabout 5 years ago
Silly and cliche filled

you trotted out almost every IR/sissy cuck trope in existence. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So much whining

Just about all the nay-sayers won’t admit it, but they read the whole story with hard cocks. They are in denial. That is their problem. They should be disregarded.

I read this excellent story because I wanted the stimulation it would provide, i picked it after I read the title. I do not wish to duplicate it in my own life, but it was an interesting fantasy to “join in.” And only a fantasy.

If this is the kind of story you want, it doesn’t get any better than this.

5 Stars, and my congratulations!

ThePunishmentDaddyThePunishmentDaddyover 3 years ago
Absolutely incredible

One of the best written stories I have seen on literotica. Apart from nailing every part of this kin while maintaining relatable characters, you did it in a way that leaves the reader hoping for more. I see this is an older story, but I hope you continue to add to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Exciting story - but no hard on here - I'm a male and would of enjoyed it even more If the author could write without using a black male. Most thinking that Black men all have larger cocks than the other races. If you checked a 100 thousand men and measured you find only a mall percentage would have over 6 inches in length "less than 5 %". those would also be equally distributed amongst the races. I didn't give a rating to this story because It contains emotionally exciting story and a very disturbing mental theme. So the rating system is 1-5 this story is not eligible for any 1-5 and I have to give it a 0 as in general offensive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very hot concept, love a sexy white woman craving a huge black dick in her. Getting excited by how nasty it makes her feel and how good he makes her orgasm. Both husband and wife knowing she’ll spread her legs for the next Blackman with a thick black cock. Giving him her most valuable thing and loving the danger of her submission, feeling him shoot his sperm into her fertile white pussy as he smiles at her. Knowing another white woman will lovingly suck his cock on her knees as her husband watches her slip away.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69almost 3 years ago

Extremely well done and sizzling HOT

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Perfect from start to finish. Love the end where he gives her two oral climaxes and then she sees his stiff cock and falls asleep. cannot wait for the neighbor to spread the word. 4yourpleasureaiam

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wish i could have been there to suck that lovely cock and eat his cum yum yum

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

loved it wish i could have been the cuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

yum yum I would love to experience a cock in my mouth that has just been fucking my lady. Licking her juices off and tasting his potent baby making cum

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Very Hot Story. I didn't care for the Homo Stuff, But I really loved the Pregnancy risk with BBC. More Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love to suck a lovely hard cock and this was a huge cock and I wanted to be him and swalow all that hot cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

loved it I would want him to plow my manpussy too

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There are a lot of SICK SISSIFIED, pathetic bi-polars, on this site, and they are usually ones who 'follow' these types of stories. I can maybe see giving this type a 1*, just for the effort. but when beyond the 'norms' of hot wives' behavior, that is just too much!!! WWJD?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What would have made this better is if the bull bread him too, making him take his cum deep up his ass, then send keep it in the cuck until the next day. Of course the cuck would like his ass juice off him before he left.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would love to have that huge cock in my mouth and throat and taste all that cum as I ate her out after he fucked her and wishing I could get fucked by him to

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would have loved it if he has invited his nosy neighbor in for a good fuck too and ate her out to prep her for the bull, then inserted it in nosy neighbors cunt for the bull and then fuck licked her while she was getting plowed by his magnificent cock

dustdust69dustdust69over 1 year ago

that was an intoxicating read

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

it takes one sick twisted weak ass man to sit and watch someone fuck his wife and then to boot sick his cock. i would rather swallow broken glass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed the heat, the tasting of juices, SERVICING the bull.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Would love to watch a black bull fill my wife that way. I would clean them both up and hope there was a black baby in her also. My wife is available for this wonderful experience if someone is interested. Please hit me up at my hot mail. johnnyrealle. Thanks

CuckRick1952CuckRick195211 months ago

Wow this story so reminded me of my late wife and her Bull! This is without a doubt it this is the best story I have read on here!

rbw65Xrbw65X8 months ago

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

exactly except for before he went home I would want him to fuck my mancunt with his stupendous thick cock

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous