Bullied, but Reborn

Story Info
Events unfold at a beach house, I find I can assert myself.
3.7k words
4.26
4.6k
5
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DawnR
DawnR
291 Followers

Bullied, but Reborn

By Dawn R

The day I grew some balls (speaking figuratively)

All the characters in this story are over eighteen.

I've always been a loner. I had been bullied both verbally and physically at school. I was known as "beanpole" for my early growth in height and slow development of noticeable breasts. As a result, I've lacked self-confidence and don't make friends easily.

I lost my virginity to a sophomore, my first year at university. I thought I loved him. I certainly had a serious crush and he told me how much he loved me. We had had a couple of dates, a few kisses and him feeling me up over my clothing. On the third date after going to a movie we ended up in his room. We kissed and I let his hands get under my bra and then into my pants. Okay I was turned on and when he let me feel his thing...his penis...his cock, I felt excited and privileged.

He dropped his pants and underwear and wanted me to do the same. I was reluctant. I mean this was just our third date, but he said if I loved him, I would let him see me naked, and he pulled off his shirts and socks. I grew up with two elder brothers who were not the most modest, so it was mostly nothing I hadn't seen before, except for the full erection.

After a little more of his pleading I took everything off. I agreed out of curiosity and the need to be accepted. I would often go along with things against my better judgement. At home I had skinny dipped with my family in the swimming hole on our farm. This was just the first time I'd been nude with a stranger, and he knew exactly how to push my buttons. There was more feeling and then of course to prove my love I had to let him put it in. First, he wanted to put it in my mouth, and I really did not want to do that. When I put my face close to it, I thought it smelled a bit. In the end it seemed simpler to let him just put the tip in my vagina.

He said he just wanted to put the tip in and then he would take it out. It hurt a little as he pushed and then with his weight on me it seemed to be going deeper. It felt strange and exciting to be losing my virginity to a boy who loved me. I found myself moving to his thrusts and the beginnings of what I thought might be an orgasm and then I felt his body twitch and sensed he had come. He pulled out and wiped the rest of his cum on my pubes.

"Was it good?" he asked.

"Yes," I answered, although I was disappointed it hadn't been more.

We went on two more dates. Both of which ended up in his bed. They weren't much better for me, and then he dumped me. The good news was by that time I was realizing I really didn't even like him that much. Everything was all about him.

In my sophomore year I met Evan. Like me he was good at track, and we found lots of interest in common. I'm a bit of a jock having grown up with two brothers. Even my mum was into sports. I'm sort of a nerdy jock. I mean apart from athletics and following professional sports of all kinds I'm a total nerd, just socially awkward around people I don't know. My relationship with Evan developed over the course of a month or so to where we were enjoying sex together more as athletic experimentation than romance.

He was very attentive, and I found I could tell him what I wanted and what I found pleasurable. We tried a number of positions and found what worked for us and, "Yes, I had orgasms. Woo Hoo!"

We had been going steady for four months and through him I had met a social group with whom I felt more comfortable. There were four of us girls and five guys and we all liked sports. The girls were more cheerleader types, but I had never got on well with girls anyway and these girls seemed all right.

It was just days before Spring Break when Jackie asked me if I would like to come to Jason's parents beach house for the week. It would be Evan, Lyle, Belinda, Jackie, and me, and of course Jason. I wasn't sure.

"Come on, Miranda, it'll be fine." Jackie urged, and in the end, I agreed to go.

My name is Miranda Meek. Even my surname undermined to my self-confidence. My mother named me after her favorite character on a nineties TV show called 'Sex and the City.' I've watched reruns and it seems all about some lame women professionals in their thirties trying to get laid in the hopes of finding the 'happily-ever-after Prince Charming ending.' It made me want to barf. I hope I don't find myself in their position ten years from now. The only redeeming character was Samantha who seemed to clearer about what she wanted and how to get it.

Evan picked me up right after his Friday soccer practice and we drove to the coast. The beach house was out of town somewhat isolated from the main beaches, but there was a pleasant strip of sand in front of it. I did not mind being away from gawking, clamoring crowds at all. I wished I'd brought a sketch pad.

When we got there Jason already had ribs on the barbeque and we drank beer, Evan told some tall tales, and Lyle played his guitar around a fire we lit on the beach. Apparently, Jason's parents were away on vacation somewhere and I found I was sharing a bed with Evan. That was fine, better than being bunked up with the other girls.

After a late and lazy breakfast on Saturday we went outside. There was a light cool breeze blowing and so we played volleyball. Belinda and Jackie quit after one game, but the boys and I continued to play until we broke for light lunch. In the afternoon there was a rain squall, and we watched the baseball on TV. After dinner we played charades. I'm quite good at guessing but I hate being the one who has to mime the syllables, and people always have a hard time figuring out what my word is.

x-x-x-x-x

Sunday, we awoke to a feeling of real heat and a cloudless sky. We were still slow to get going. I think we were all doing a lot more than just sleeping in our respective beds.

"I'm totally shagged out," yawned Lyle, confirming my view. Breakfast turned into more of a Sunday brunch. After which I put on a load on suntan lotion. The sun was hot, there was a slight of coolness in the faint breeze, and I know how deceptive that can be.

Evan and I were first out. My bikini has like a sports bra top and high cut bottoms. Belinda and Jaquie both wore minikinis with tops and thongs that were barely there at all. Evan and Lyall wore beach shorts and Jason appeared in boardshorts.

There were loungers which we carried down to the sand from the deck. I picked up my book and started to read. I was only a page or two in when I became aware Belinda had taken a plunge in the sea. She came out complaining it was cold, but the boys' catcalls told me her main objective had been to render her miniscule white bikini transparent. It was pretty obvious she had a full Brazilian, if that's what you call it, when there is not a hair in sight.

In response Jackie said, "No one minds if I go topless, do they?" removing her skimpy top as she spoke. I did not hear a single negative from the men. Quite the opposite. Both Jackie and Belinda are blessed with well filled C cups and curvy bodies, whereas I am taller and take an A, or occasionally a B, cup depending on the maker. I like my boobs: they are small but well-rounded with a perky uptilt and prominent nipples that jut out at the slightest provocation. Although those girls are both cheerleaders, I would back my fitness against either of them. I don't envy them their boobs.

When she reached her chair Belinda removed her top and then stripped out of her bottoms saying, "I hate to sit in wet bottoms."

Jason said, "I'm obviously over dressed," and peeled off his boardshorts to reveal a well-stuffed speedo. He did not stop there but slipped the speedo down his legs releasing his tumescent package. Belinda and Jackie cheered, and I saw Evan stand up. Not wanting to be last I peeled off my bra and stood and dropped my bikini bottoms as Evan slid his shorts to the sand. I could not decide if he was slightly aroused. Definitely less than Jason.

Lyle was the last to stand and he blushed as he slid down his shorts to reveal an almost full erection. Full or not his penis was clearly a little smaller than Evan's or Jason's. I think they are both a bit above average but who am I to judge. Belinda and Jackie demanded he come over and show them his stuff. Each of them in turn took hold of it and gave it a bit of a rub. Then they directed him to me with the words, "Go on, rub it, Miranda. See if you can make him come."

I looked over at Evan and he just smiled.

I gave him a few quick jerks and thankfully he did not come. Instead, he headed back to Belinda, who took him in her mouth and in a couple of minutes showed us a mouthful of his cum which she swallowed, going back to suck him until she had cleaned him up. By now I had a long-standing dislike of blowjobs, even with Evan, and I was astonished by Belinda's brazen behaviour. I was still flabbergasted that I had even rubbed a stranger's cock, because to me he was still very much a stranger.

Thankfully, that was the end of the shenanigans, and I went inside to put sunscreen on the areas I had not anticipated exposing. Nudity did not bother me; I just did not want to burn. You might be surprised to know there was no more overt sex after that. Later Jackie just explained that Lyle clearly needed an ending, or he would explode.

x-x-x-x-x

The days passed with slow awakenings, beach time in the sun, and haphazard mealtimes. On Wednesday evening Evan said he was getting a ride with Lyle on Thursday evening to be back for a soccer practice on Friday. There was a big match on Saturday. I asked if I could come with them, but he said he'd leave me his car. If I would be kind enough to give Belinda a ride back on Saturday, we could both be back to watch the match if we wanted. It wasn't really what I wanted but I did not want to be a spoilsport, so I did not make a fuss.

They left after an early dinner on Thursday, and I went to bed and read my book. I could hear Jason and the girls laughing outside.

I slept well without Evan, but I awoke feeling rather horny and as it was early, I slipped out for a swim before the others were up. The ocean wasn't actually cold, but it was certainly refreshing, and I went for a rapid swim the length of the beach. I'm a good swimmer and at the end I decided to go round the point. It wasn't far and there lay another beach with one or two groups of people jogging or doing yoga.

I don't know why but I felt the urge to swim in and walk out of the water on to the beach in all my nude glory. I don't sport a full Brazilian. I keep myself nicely trimmed and Evan shaves my pussy lips. I knew my nipples were standing out like doorstops and I was feeling juicy despite the cold. Some guys who were jogging stopped and stared and then applauded. The women right behind them, stopped too and stared too. I gave a little bow, turned, and ran back into the surf.

The swim back was a little harder against the tide and I was breathing heavily I walked up to the house. My nipples were still on full extension as Jason came walking out to meet me.

"Nice," he breathed, "had a morning swim I see. Good Idea,"

He peeled off his speedos and I could see he was thoroughly aroused as his cock sprang out.

"Care to join me," he asked.

"No, I'm good. Enjoy!"

The day passed much as the others had, but by mid-afternoon I noticed Jason was frequently looking at me and had taken to gently stroking his semi-erect cock. I did not know what to do, so I tried to ignore him and concentrate on reading. It was disturbing however, because I was still feeling horny, and I could not help sneaking glances at him of which he was all too aware.

"Want to give me a helping hand, Miranda?" he asked half jokingly.

"You wish," I replied.

"I do, I sincerely do. I could feel your amazing nipples too," he laughed.

And just like that I felt them erect as the blood rushed to more than my face.

"Not right now," I said, getting up and moving towards the house. That wasn't quite what I meant to say. That sounded like a promise. I went to my room and packed for an early start. I'd agreed with Belinda that we should get going if we wanted to see the soccer match. I put on the clothes I planned to wear this evening and again tomorrow for the journey. I took my bag out to Evan's car.

Jason served us margaritas, strong margaritas, while he and Jackie prepared dinner. A delicious dinner was accompanied by an Australian cab-shiraz, although Belinda mixed herself another margarita. I realized I had brought a bottle of Chateauneuf du Pape. A little beyond my normal budget, but I wanted to give him a decent 'thank you' gift for his hospitality. I brought it out and as soon as the Cab-Shiraz was finished, Jason opened it as though it were any old everyday wine.

I decided I was drinking too much and after enjoying a glass I indicated so. I offered to help wash up as we had done the other nights, but Jason had other ideas.

"Game time," he said.

"Spin the bottle," Belinda enunciated clearly despite what she had drunk. I thought that was juvenile, but Jason said, "Good idea."

We all sat on recliner armchairs around the bottle and Jason took the first turn to spin. It pointed at Jackie, and she stood and pulled her dress over her head, leaving her in just bra and panties. She looked at me as she spun, but it came round to Jason who quickly took off his shirt and pants. There was a fullness to his Calvin Kleins as he spun again. This time it did come to me.

"What the hell!" I thought, I understood what was expected and we'd been nude all week. I stood and unbuttoned my top and then let my jeans fall to the floor. I spun and it went to Jacky again. She sighed and peeled off her underwear. The next spin went to Belinda, who said, "Let's move this game along," and stripped naked.

That's when I began to wonder what came next. I was still in my underwear when it was Jason's turn to be totally naked. His cock was full and lifted at an angle from his body. Then it was Jackie's turn, and she came over to Jason and let him fondle and feel her. I was in a panic as to what I would do, but I was aware I was getting aroused myself. It was my turn; I did not know what to do. When I hesitated Jason said, " Come over, I just want to stroke those amazing nipples. That's all," he gave me his cutest smile.

As I approached him, I realized he was now fully erect with his knees together. Lifting my eyes from his cock I moved closer. As I reached him, I widened my stance so his knees were between my legs, and he could reach my breasts. He asked me to move closer until my body was almost touching his and began to fondle my very hard nipples. I could feel my juices flowing, as he moved one hand to my shoulder and guided me lower and even closer.

At that moment I felt his stiff erection brush my pussy lips and I reacted as if scalded. I straightened and jumped back, while he laughed.

"Spin the bottle, Miranda" and in retreating to my recliner, I did.

It pointed to Jackie.

"Jason, why don't you screw Belinda as Lyle isn't here for her. You've got a better cock than him anyway."

I was shocked but Belinda set her recliner lower and lifted her spread legs as Jason approached her. She reached between her legs and spread her pussy lips and I felt this might not be the first time she had welcomed Jason's advances. For his part he knelt in front of her and ran his tongue over her before rising and thrusting into her. Then he was fucking her hard in front of us and she seemed an eager participant.

"That's good cock. Isn't it?" said Jackie, and she moved around behind me to get a better view. My view was as direct as possible. Between Jason's spread thighs I could see his cock pushing in and out of her and her creamy juice around it.

I was, at once, horrified, titillated, and disgusted, but for a moment I could not look away. Until now I had never experienced sex except as a private thing. Yet here I was watching from no more than ten feet as they copulated in front of me. I could hear and smell all the results of their coupling, not just see it like some porn on a computer screen.

"Enough!" I thought, "Time to get out of here," and in seconds I had grabbed and pulled up my jeans, sticking my panties in the pocket. I had arms half into my top when I was grabbed from behind in a choke hold and my unfastened jeans slipped to my ankles.

"Don't be a party-pooper," whispered Jackie pulling me back on to my recliner which she let fall backwards.

Jason left Belinda and came towards me. He almost stumbled on the bottle but picked it up and held it in front of him.

"Which would you like?" he asked, "the bottle or my cock?"

I was struggling just to breathe, lying almost horizontal on the recliner with Jackie's arm still locked firmly round my neck as she had dropped to her knees behind me. My legs were trapped within my jeans and my arms within the short sleeves of my top. I felt Jason's legs between mine and the rim of the wine bottle's cool neck pressing against my labia. I was aroused enough despite myself that it slipped in easily. He moved it and I could feel the neck parting my lips. Then he pushed it into me slowly, not stopping until the neck began to widen to the girth of the bottle's body. Despite not wishing it I felt my vagina adjusting to receive it. He moved it back and forth a few times before I felt it slip from my body.

"That's opened you up nicely. Sorry, I won't let you have the whole bottle as I want you tight enough to feel my cock," he said, pulling my jeans off one of my ankles so he could get between my legs.

I stopped struggling and let my body go limp as my panic turned to cold fury. Jackie's grip on me relaxed as she thought I was giving in to their 'game.' Jason moved forward as my jeans dangled from one ankle. I raised my head enough to look at him and brought my free leg up hard between his legs, pulled it back and kicked him with all my might. He went down tucked up in a ball.

"Bugger, you bitch!" he wheezed, but I had used the momentum of that kick to come right off the recliner to my feet. I pulled my jeans up and turned to find Jackie getting up behind me. I bunched my fist and hit her hard across the jaw and she went down again.

I felt my car keys in the pocket as I fastened my jeans and slid my arms into the sleeves of my top. Without buttoning it I grabbed my runners in one hand as I ran for the door.

x-x-x-x-x

As I drove away, I was laughing and crying with adrenaline-stoked emotion. The last sound I was conscious of as I had left was a loud drunken snore from Belinda still lying knees akimbo in her recliner. She must have missed the whole thing. I wondered what story they would tell her as to why her ride had departed without her.

When my heartrate settled, I evaluated what had happened. Despite my earlier involvement I was in no doubt Jason's actions amounted to rape with an object. However, I doubted there was any medical evidence to substantiate that, not even bruising, and the only witness was apparently asleep and not a witness at all.

As I drove, I sucked my knuckles. They really hurt although I don't think anything was broken. Suddenly I was smiling. I had developed some balls. I wasn't going to be anybody's pushover again.

"Did Evan and Lyle have any idea of what would happen after they left?" I wondered, "Did they know their girlfriends would be fucked by Jason and expect them to enjoy it?"

I would have to sound as though I had had a good time when I next saw Evan and carefully draw him out. I liked Evan but could I trust him?

THE END

Copyright: © Dawn Ramble 2022

DawnR
DawnR
291 Followers