Some Harmless Competition

Story Info
A board game night between two couples gets spicy.
11.4k words
3.33
28.5k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shirukien
shirukien
30 Followers

Maya brushed a strand of her long, dark hair out of her face as she glanced up at the clock on the wall. 7:27.

"They're late again." She said, a small smile curling the corners of her mouth. Across the kitchen, her boyfriend, Adam, looked up from the cheese board he was preparing.

"Just like last week, and the week before that you mean?" His face lit up with his own smile. Maya stood there silently for a moment. She always had trouble collecting her thoughts when Adam smiled like that- his features, while soft and, by some opinions, feminine, were unmistakably beautiful, and never failed to take her breath away. He continued, oblivious to the effect he had on his girlfriend.

"You know what those two are like- they're probably arguing over whether to bring white wine or red."

"Either that," Maya countered, "or they're in the middle of make-up sex after resolving that argument."

Adam chuckled, and Maya felt her heart flutter once again. They had been together for almost three years at this point, and yet she still felt like a teenager falling in love for the first time. Adam was everything she ever wanted in a partner- loving, caring, emotionally available, and just so damned pretty. She gazed deep into his amber eyes, their corners still creased with laughter, noting the way his sandy hair framed his face with its bouncy curls, and traced the smooth profile of his jaw, decorated with a few days of neatly kept stubble.

She turned her lingering gaze back to the dip she was preparing for their weekly game night with the McCulloughs. For the past four months, the two couples had been meeting every Saturday for board game night. Maya thought back to the start of the tradition: her boss' Halloween party. The party had been an abject failure- barely anybody had attended, the host ended up getting blackout drunk and passing out within an hour, and to top it all off, Adam had walked in on the host's wife getting spitroasted by two other party guests- neither of which were her husband.

Maya, Adam, and the McCulloughs- Hayley and Marco, wound up being the last four people awake. They spent their night raiding her boss' weed stash, as well as his board game stash, and ended up having a blast, playing some obscure German card game into the wee hours of the morning. And thus their weekly Saturday board game night had been born.

Maya put the finishing touches on her dip, glancing back up at the clock again. 7:35.

Without warning, she felt arms snake around her midsection, and felt something warm press up against her backside.

"They'll get here babe, just give them a few more minutes."

She pressed back into Adam, feeling his stiffening member sandwich itself between her ample cheeks.

"A few minutes, hmm? If we're to believe Hayley, they don't know the meaning of 'a few minutes.'"

Indeed, Hayley was not shy about sharing intimate stories. More than once she had shown up to hang out with Maya with bags under her eyes and wild tales about how Marco had kept her up all night. To hear her tell it, the man's stamina was only matched by her own sexual appetite.

A small shiver ran down Maya's spine just thinking about it, and she unconsciously started slowly gyrating her hips, pressing hard against her boyfriend's crotch.

Adam was no slouch in the bedroom himself, of course; she had been with a few men before him, but none of them were as generous with or as skilled at foreplay as he was. They had yet to go all night, but Maya could feel her already damp pussy pulse softly at the thought of the hour-long oral sessions he liked to perform on her.

Feeling Adam hug her more tightly, Maya reached around and gripped his ass through the thin fabric of his grey sweatpants, pulling him harder into her. She could feel his cock, now at full mast, sliding between her cheeks, throbbing with need. As he began softly kissing her neck and partly exposed shoulder, she moved her other hand between the two of them, quickly slipping into his pants and grasping his insistent member, slowly tracing her fingers up and down its length.

"Well, why let them have all the fun, then?" Adam said in a husky voice as his hands found her perky breasts, rolling and pinching her nipples through her blouse.

Maya turned to face him, her hand never stopping its rhythmic caress. She could feel his hot breath on her face, and the blood boiling in her cheeks. She tightened her grip on his erection, giving it a few firm squeezes while opening her mouth to respond with a sultry one-liner.

She had barely taken one shuddering breath in when the atmosphere was broken by the piercing chime of a doorbell. The tone was left to hang for a few heavy moments in the lust-filled air, until Adam sheepishly extracted himself, his pants still pleasingly tented.

"Not one of their 'all-night' sessions I guess." Said Adam as he turned to the door. Before he could take a step, Maya grabbed him hard by the shoulders, pulling him in for a deep and passionate kiss.

"A preview of later." She said with a playful smirk as she released her prey.

Turning her attention back to the dip, she fussed with its presentation a bit while Adam let the other couple into the apartment.

Marco, the tall, dark, and handsome man that he was, filled nearly the whole door frame, leaving only a little space for Hayley to squeeze her petite body in. The size difference between the two was striking- Marco was easily over 6'4", with bulging muscles on his bulging muscles, whereas Hayley would barely clear 5'2" after an hour on the rack. Speaking of racks, though, that was the one part of her that was decidedly not small. Her heaving bosom spilled out of her E-cup bra; two tantalizing mounds of flesh jiggling this way and that with every slight movement. Seeing them next to each other, Maya always thought of a photo Hayley had shown her depicting a hamster struggling to fit a whole banana in its mouth.

Suppressing a giggle, she joined her boyfriend at the door. Marco looked from her to Adam briefly, then broke out into a smile.

"Did we interrupt something?" He said in his deep baritone, piercing eyes looking right through them.

Hayley looked from one to the other, her eyes widening as she did.

"Oh no! We did, didn't we? We can leave for a bit and come back if you want. Or we could just wait in the living room. Wouldn't want to stop you getting yours!" She punctuated her sentence with a light slap on Maya's backside. The sudden bloom of heat caught Maya off-guard, especially when the feeling migrated from her cheek to her still-ready nether region.

Adam was quick to answer where Maya remained stunned for a few seconds longer.

"Nah, we were just putting the finishing touches on the snacks. We knew you guys would be late, so we didn't bother preparing them early. But don't just stand out there all night, come on in, take a load off."

"Already taken care of, but sure, let's go inside." Was Hayley's snappy response.

Half an hour later, once they had eaten their fill of the Chinese takeout the McCulloughs had brought, the four of them found themselves sitting around the table, each with a glass of rosé before them. Maya was the first to break the satisfied, post-meal silence.

"Well, don't keep us in suspense. What game did you bring?"

The couples took turns hosting game night- it was the hosts' job to provide snacks and to, well, host, whereas it was the guests' job to bring food and to select the game. Last week, the four had played a rousing few games of Catan, and the week before it had been Risk.

Marco reached down into a cloth bag and pulled out a small box, barely larger than a pack of cards.

"The game this week is a new one. Either of you heard of 'Captive Audience'?"

Maya looked at Adam, but his face told her that he didn't know about it either.

"Well it's kinda like charades with extra steps." He continued. "Basically, we roll these dice until two of us get the same number- that's how we decide teams. Then we go off into separate rooms and each draw a card without showing it to the other. We'll then have a few minutes each to mime out our cards. The other person can talk and make guesses during that time if they want to, but the mime isn't allowed to confirm or deny anything, they just have to keep miming- honour system on that one. After we're done, then we'll all come back together."

"This is starting to sound complicated." Maya said as Marco stopped to catch his breath.

"It's not, trust me. I was just getting to the interesting part. Alright, so once we come back together, we have to mime out what we think our partner's card was for the other team. If we guess our partners' cards correctly, we get two points, if the other team guesses correctly, then both of them, as well as the actor, get one point. After we all go, we roll the dice again and switch up teams. We keep track of our individual points, and whoever has the most at the end of eleven rounds wins. It's pretty simple, but a lot of fun."

As Marco explained, a faint spark of recognition lit up in Maya's head. She couldn't quite place it, but she was pretty sure she had heard of this game somewhere before after all. After a few moments of Adam asking clarifying questions about the rules, it dawned on her.

"Hang on," she said, cutting off her boyfriend's question about whether it was legal to intentionally do a bad miming job. "This is that game that was in the news last week!" She cast her mind back to the headlines she had read. "Something about board game cafés being shocked to discover that the game was a sex game?"

Marco gave a short laugh, his deep voice rumbling in his chest.

"Well, kinda- but you're right, it is that game. The base game is pretty tame by comparison, but recent copies of it come bundled with the 'adult' expansion pack. It'll have people miming all kinds of sex acts and other raunchy things. Must be popular for swingers' parties or something. At any rate, we've looked through the expansion pack, but that shit goes pretty wild, so we sorted them out. The game is still made for adults, but we're not going to be going down on each other tonight. Well, at least not until after we go home." He gave Hayley a nudge as he said that, she responded in kind with a devious smile. "Anyway, we game?" Marco said, his large arms spread wide as if in invitation.

"Hell yeah!" Said Adam, surprising Maya with his enthusiasm. Eyeing his empty glass, her surprise faded quickly.

"Okay, I'm rolling first!" Added Maya, reaching for one of the dice.

After a few rolls and rerolls (there were either no matching numbers, or three of a kind.) the teams were decided, falling along couple lines. Adam and Maya would go to their bedroom, whereas Hayley and Marco would stay in the lounge. The four friends began by refilling their glasses, then the game was off.

Four rounds in there were very few points to go around, but everybody was having a blast. Maya was in the lead with 3 points, and Marco and Adam each had 1. Marco was just finishing up his impression of... well, Maya wasn't entirely sure what. This round, it had been boys v. girls, and the boys hadn't guessed either Hayley's charade (Jaws from the movie Jaws, which Maya guessed correctly) or Maya's (Madonna's song 'Like a Virgin', which Hayley guessed was 'a frog on a unicycle'). If the girls didn't guess what Marco was acting out soon, nobody would get any points this time either.

"Ummmmmmm, is it... the Statue of Liberty?" This was Maya's last guess, but she wasn't very confident about it.

"Close, but no. That's time by the way. I was acting out the Colossus of Rhodes."

"The what?" came his teammate Adam's reply, "I was trying to act out Captain Morgan!" A chorus of laughter lit up the room, aided in no small part by the now empty bottle of wine, as well as its half-empty sibling.

"Well fuck. No points again." Sulked Hayley playfully. "Come on, give me something good Adam!"

"Alright then, we ready? Marco, I'll need your help for this one, just follow my lead." The two men got up to stand in front of the couch, Hayley started the timer, and they began acting. Maya watched for a time, growing more and more confused by what they were doing.

"Is it a hydraulic press?" Hayley guessed, but was met with a head shake, followed by a quick, repetitive bobbing motion. They kept watching as the timer went on. There were a few changes of tactics, some strange number thing, and then some truly bizarre poses. As the timer neared the half-minute mark, it slowly began to dawn on Maya what they were doing. But no, it couldn't be that, could it? Unless they had forgotten...

"Is it Sixty-Nine on a first date?" She blurted out. There was a tense moment of silence, then four thumbs up from the guys. Hayley, next to her, nearly spit out her wine from the immediate laughter that erupted from her mouth.

"What the fuck? How did that get in there, baby?" She eventually managed through her fits of mirth.

"I assume we must have missed one when we were going through the deck. We talked about it without giving the card away, and decided it would be pretty fucking funny if we went along with it."

"Well damn, you were right!" Said Maya, her own laughter just beginning to fade. "So wait, that's three points for each of you, and one for each of us, right?"

Adam's fingers flew into a wild frenzy for a moment as he counted.

"Yup- that puts you on the board, Hayley!"

"About time!" She pouted, immediately bursting back out into a smile.

"I'm still tied for the lead with four points, though!" Maya twisted the knife, her good-natured competitive side coming out.

It was round six when the second adult card was found. Hayley and Marco acted out 'Backseat of the car blowjob', which was met to raucous laughter when Adam guessed it correctly against all odds. The following round turned up one too, sort of. Marco acted out 'Vibrating buttplug', though as it turned out, his partner, Maya this time, had been trying to act out a taser gun.

By this point in the night, with the laughter and the alcohol flowing through their systems, they had decided on an unwritten rule that they would go along with even the raunchy cards, as long as they kept things innocent along the way. That's why, in round seven, when three out of the four players got adult cards, they didn't miss a beat, acting out all kinds of hilariously specific sex acts.

Round nine was just starting, it was boys v. girls again. Maya and Hayley drew their cards, then retreated to the bedroom.

Hayley mimed out her card first. It was either a one-legged elephant or a man with an unreasonably large penis- Maya just wasn't sure which of the two to go with. Eventually, Hayley's time ran out, and she collapsed to the bed, a twinkle of alcohol-induced euphoria in her eye.

"Your turn, sweetcheeks."

Maya stood up, going across to her dresser where she had left her card. Flipping it over for the first time, she was amused to find it was another adult one. They really did a shit job of picking these out, she thought. She turned back to Hayley. Fuck it- everybody else has been doing it.

She put the card back down, reading the text over one last time. 'You're getting eaten out hard in a busy club'. She had some idea how she'd go about this, but there would need to be some improvising along the way.

She began simply enough, by dancing wildly to some imaginary dance music.

"You're dancing... you're... at a club.... Hmmm..." Maya was finding it hard not to react when her partner made the right guess. There must be a better way to handle this part of the game, she thought. She quickly put that thought aside, though, and focussed on her performance. She kept up her mime for long enough so as not to confirm any of Hayley's guesses, then moved on to the next stage. She kept dancing lightly as she went over to the bed, sitting next to Hayley. From here, she spread her legs very slightly and started caressing the imaginary head between her thighs.

"Uhmmm... you're... a fortune teller? Is that a crystal ball? Hmmm. How about a lapdog? Oh, wait... Fuck... it's a... goldfish?"

Shit, she wasn't getting it. Maya had to be more bold, she figured, eyeing the halfway-run timer. She scooted up the bed until her back was pressed to the headboard, then spread her legs wider, the only thing protecting her modesty being the hem of her loose, flowing skirt. From here, she pretended to grab someone's head, then bring it down right to her pussy. Hayley continued to look on in confusion.

"Are you... an action figure? Or maybe a weird bird?" Maya restrained her urge to shake her head, but her mind was still jumbled. How could she get this across? She pointed to her head, then to her crotch.

"Oh, uhhh... look at your pussy?" She let out a little giggle "normally I'd ask you to buy me a drink first."

She still wasn't getting it. Maya pointed at her tongue, moving it back and forth. How was she not getting this?

"Uhhh, your mouth? Oh, is it that movie about the vagina with... no... that's not it." Out of frustration, Maya grabbed Hayley's head and brought it down close to her vagina, gyrating her hips slightly to sell the image. What happened next caught her off-guard.

Out of nowhere, she began to feel a pleasant pressure circling around her clitoris. Something was pressing on her panties, tracing careful, teasing patterns around Maya's most sensitive part. She was stunned for several seconds as the feeling overwhelmed her, carrying her off to the world of sexual gratification that she had been denied earlier.

When she came to her senses, she realized that she was grinding her dripping pussy on Hayley's greedy tongue, which was itself making her tremble with its careful, practiced motions. Under her assault, Maya barely had the strength to resist, but eventually, she managed to speak with a weak and breathy voice.

"No, stop. We can't. You're married, I..." her voice trailed off, drowned out by a small, whimpering moan slipping through her traitorous lips. Hayley paused her ministrations for a moment.

"Don't worry about it. Marco and I have... an arrangement."

That wasn't exactly what Maya was getting at! Her thoughts went to Adam in the other room. What would he think if he knew she was letting somebody eat her out right next to him? Her thoughts quickly vanished, though, as she felt her panties shift to the side, and a hot, firm tongue began probing her folds, like a pirate searching for the X on their treasure map.

As it turned out, Hayley was a skilled treasure hunter, and she quickly found her prize. Maya tensed up as Hayley's tongue brushed against her clit, properly this time. Its gentle, slithering motion sending waves of hot lightning streaking from her head down into her trembling pussy. She tried once or twice more to put up a protest, but once her lover got her fingers involved as well, she had no chance. Maya could only lay there, writhing in the white-hot flood of ecstasy that throbbed through her body. She couldn't tell if the whole thing lasted seconds, minutes, or hours. Her mind was lost, floating amongst pink and purple clouds, while her body remained on that bed, simultaneously having her button pressed and her g-spot caressed. She came crashing back into herself as she felt her orgasm ignite. Maya grabbed Hayley's head and pushed it hard into her sex. Her friend obliged her, intensifying her tongue action. With every mind-melting ache and throb, she squeezed her thighs tighter around Hayley's ears. She rode out the climax, trailing into the falling action and the dénouement, then sat abruptly up. She barely had a second to clear her head when Hayley's lips pressed into hers, smooshing urgently into her, tongues instinctually intertwining. Hayley had just reached under Maya's blouse, just squeezed one of her perky b-cups, when a knock on the door cleared Maya's hazy mind up.

shirukien
shirukien
30 Followers