Bullied Ch. 01

Story Info
Busty, 18yo Amanda gets squeezed into an inadequate uniform.
4.6k words
4.13
32.7k
38
1

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qexiqex
qexiqex
333 Followers

This story is heavily inspired by the work of "hurtmybreasts" ("Bad First Day" and "Bad First Day the Next Day").

All characters are 18 years or older. This is an over-the top breast fetish fantasy with lots of breast bondage and similar kinks. It contains non-consent and rape-like scenarios that may upset readers. The actions of some characters are abhorrent and have no place in reality.

"You must be the new transfer student? Come on in!"

Amanda rolled her eyes already after what must have been the first ten seconds since she had opened the door. As soon as he saw her, his eyes were glued to her chest. Not that she had expected anything else and frankly, it was easier to deal with horny old men than with jealous women. But still!

She tried not to show her disdain too openly as she entered the luxurious office and simply replied, "Yes, I'm the new transfer student."

"Name?" the leering old man asked her still jiggling tits.

"Amanda Juggs. I'm transferring to senior class."

"Juggs? What a fitting name!" he grinned, baring his coffee-stained teeth.

Amanda sighed. She had to listen to that crack joke since the day she had outgrown her mom.

"Really?" she laughed, "So what's your name? Henry Pervert?"

"Language, young lady!" the principal retorted, an evil smile on his face, "Senior class, huh? Only one more year, if all goes well! So you're, what, 18 years old?"

"Yes, that's correct."

He reached for the phone and called the front desk.

"Caroline, can you give the school uniform to Ms Juggs on her way out? Yeah, I know. Don't worry, that'll be fine."

He turned to Amanda and said, "So, about your schedule... I have appointed Igor as your Sherpa. He'll be taking you to your classes right afterwards. Just go to one of the restrooms to get dressed properly once you get the uniform. I believe Igor will introduce you to some of our voluntary courses as well as to all mandatory activities. He'll help you get the key to your dorm as well."

Sherpa? Amanda had no clue what he meant with any of that but she didn't care either way. She just wanted to get out of here, get settled into her new dorm and smoke a bit of pot.

"Thank you," she managed to reply.

"Alright then, off you go Miss... Juggs. And remember, only the uniform is allowed on campus, no other clothing is tolerated. This includes accessories, undergarments and everything else. You won't have any need for your civilian clothes around here."

That was awkward. No clothes except for the uniform? What a weird sort of school was this?

Amanda looked at him, puzzled, and asked "No other clothes? Not even a bra?"

The principal smiled, "Nope, only authorized garments. But don't worry, everything necessary will be provided. Off you go, and get your uniform from Caroline. Take care!"

Amanda shook her head as she headed out. On the assistant's desk waited her uniform, sealed in clear plastic wrap, packed up in a school-themed bag. Caroline quickly glanced at Amanda's impressive bust and mouthed a silent "I'm sorry!" which puzzled Amanda even more. She grabbed the bag and left the principal's office.

A huge brute of a man waited outside for her. "What a fat monster," thought Amanda as she nodded absentmindedly towards the tall giant.

"You're that Juggs girl, right?" grinned the guy, his tiny, pin-like eyes glued to her jiggling treasures.

"Oh come on, why is everyone staring at my boobs?" Amanda groaned, "And yes, I'm Amanda Juggs. And you are?"

"I'm Igor."

"Right. Igor. The principal mentioned your name. You're apparently my Sherpa, whatever that means!"

"Yup, means I'm in charge of you. So what are you waiting for?"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"You can't walk around like that, silly little titty monster! Get that uniform on you, and quick! We don't have all day! Restroom is right there!"

"Hey! Don't call me stupid names! What sort of asshole are you?"

Igor just stared at her bouncing melons and sneered, "Get cracking or I'll call the principal, bitch."

Amanda couldn't believe what happened to her. And she thought she would enjoy this renowned school far away from her idiot parents! She wanted to scold the jerk but decided that he wasn't worth the effort. Instead, she waltzed off and entered the bathroom.

"I'll give you 10 minutes before I drag you out of there, clothed or not, understood?"

"Fuck you, asshole!"

When Amanda looked at the mirror she noticed just how upset she was. Breathing slowly through her nose, she tried to calm down. The blue-haired, top-heavy girl in the mirror did the same. Amanda watched her own breasts jiggle and sway, and once again wished her body wouldn't be such a distraction to everyone around her. No wonder all the guys were attracted to those pillows like a moth to a flame.

She took the packet from the bag and ripped it open. A full set of clothes fell out, including a white skirt, red socks and red panties. In addition, she found a red bra, a leather-like corset of sorts, a white blouse, a small, red jacket and some strange fishnet top, supposedly to be worn under the shirt. Amanda knew she was in trouble when she examined the bra. It was tiny, barely a B-cup! No way this little thing would fit her body! She quickly checked the other items and found that the panties and skirt might actually work, but all items that were supposed to cover her upper body were woefully inadequate for her size. This surely was a mistake!

Amanda marched out the door straight towards the principal's office, ignoring Igor's questioning look.

"Caroline?" she inquired, barely containing her anger.

"Yes, Amanda?"

"The uniform is way too small for me. Can you give me a larger one, please?"

"Sorry, girl, it's the only size left. I told the principal already but he was convinced you'll fit right in."

"But I don't! The bra is... I mean, really... This has to be a joke!"

"Just leave it off then? Be creative! The only rule is that only university-supplied garments are allowed on your body. You're an intelligent girl, so you'll figure it out. I'm really sorry but there's nothing I can do for you."

"I... You can't be serious?!"

"Well, I am serious. And if you don't want to risk your first infraction, I would suggest you get dressed quickly. Igor won't wait much longer."

"Really? That's your advice? Is this an elaborate prank or something?"

"Come on, girl, don't make this difficult."

Amanda rolled her eyes and stomped off, back into the restroom. She sighed annoyed but finally started to remove her clothes. Butt-naked, she started with the simple pieces, those ridiculous panties. And panties was a rather generous term for that offensive piece of nothing! That red g-string tanga barely covered anything! Thank god she shaved herself down there! At least it somehow fitted. Then came the laughable skirt. That white little thing ended right below her bouncy ass cheeks and would expose the red-hot tanga whenever she bowed down too much!

Now came the tricky part, her top section, including those massive flesh appendages of hers. She grabbed the tiny bra, pressed it against her breast... and burst out laughing. The teensy cups barely covered her nipples! Amanda tried her best to get the straps around, but it was simply impossible.

"No bra for me, I guess!" groaned the girl and tried the next piece, the odd fishnet top.

Suddenly the door burst open. Amanda turned around and shrieked, her glorious, naked tits dancing around, unconstrained.

"What the fuck, bitch?" shouted Igor, "Calm down! And get your tits packed up, we don't have all day!"

"Get out of here, idiot! This is a woman's problem, and you are not needed!"

"Woman's problem my ass. I have my orders and if you don't get ready now, I'll drag you right to the principal!"

"But this shit doesn't fit, asshole!" screamed Amanda, "The uniform is way too small for me!"

"You're just being difficult, Juggs. Let me help you. Arms up!"

"It doesn't fit!"

"ARMS UP!"

Amanda wasn't entirely sure why she suddenly complied, but something in Igor's voice scared her. She lifted her arms and closed her eyes.

Igor grabbed the black fishnet top, pushed it over her arms and down her body. His sweaty hands mashed her sensitive breasts into her chest as he forced the stretchable pierce slowly over her massive bust. It hurt. Her warm flesh spilled through the gaps of the mesh and made her breasts look like two pieces of rolled roast in a too tight net.

"See, I told you it'll fit. The only problem is your nipples."

"The only problem is my nipples? Are you fucking kidding me? Not only does this thing hurt like hell, but I also look like a fucking pervert's dream!"

"Calm down, Juggs. You still have the shirt. Get your arms in and watch."

The shirt did not fit either. But Igor wouldn't have any of it and just forced the few buttons close that he could, which meant that the bottom of the shirt was kind of ok, but the upper half gaped wide open, with her overflowing, net-covered pillows popping out everywhere.

"Looking good!" Igor grinned, "Now the corset. Exhale and hold your breath!"

The corset made everything just worse. It squeezed her belly and lower rib cage so brutally that Amanda wondered not if but when she would suffocate. And it forced her tightly packed melons so painfully upwards that Amanda thought they would press against her chin any moment.

"Fantastic, only the jacket left. Come on girl, I don't need to help you with that, do I?"

Amanda could barely breathe, and the image in the mirror was just so ridiculous that it made her blush. Her breasts were mashed so hard against her body that they spilled out on top, the fishnet deeply indenting her flesh. She was too shocked that Igor actually got these things on her to respond. Igor forced her arms into the little jacket and pulled it tight, her fat melons still clearly visible.

"Now that's a sexy little uniform, don't you agree Miss Titty? Unfortunately, that bra is of no use to you so in the trash it goes. Just take care of your little nipples, they show through the shirt you know? Come on, let's present your new look to the principal!"

Igor pushed the stunned girl outside and into the principal's office.

"What a cute outfit Ms Juggs! I knew it was large enough even for you! You look delicious and absolutely appropriate for our campus!"

"It hurts so much!" Amanda wailed, her hands caressing her flattened breasts, "I can barely breathe in this, principal!"

"Is that so?" mused the gray-haired man and stroked his chin, "That's too bad, Juggs. Where exactly is the problem?"

"My breasts! They get crushed in this uniform!"

"I see... Uhm... So what do you suggest?"

"I need something bigger, please?"

"But you already have the biggest size on you, my dear."

Amanda looked at him pleadingly, "I... I need space for my boobs, please!"

"I see. Space for your... boobs, right? I can't do anything right now, but I promise that I'll come up with a solution. I'll contact you as soon as I have this figured out. Until then, I'm afraid you'll be stuck in this fantastic outfit. Igor, show Miss Juggs around if you will? I have work to do."

Igor grinned, "Certainly Sir!" and pushed Amanda out of the door. The poor girl was absolutely overwhelmed by the pain and sobbed silently.

"Please help me, Igor..." she whined, "Please free my breasts from this prison!"

"Not such a stuck-up bitch now, are you Miss Juggs? Don't be a pussy though. Come on, I'll show you around."

Amanda nodded in defeat and followed Igor through the corridors to a pair of large doors. As he opened them, he explained, "This is the gym, where most of the indoor sports activities are happening. We are mainly talking basketball, gymnastics and so on. As you can see, the hall is empty right now, so let's use this opportunity and examine some of the more obscure places around here. Follow me."

He walked to a small nondescript door and smirked, "This is my favorite spot. Go ahead, look inside!"

Amanda tried to ignore the pulsing pain in her chest as she entered the small, dark room. She heard the door close behind her and wondered what the hell Igor found so special about this dump. A familiar smell hit her nose. Dope! Someone was smoking dope in here!

"Sean, Dana? You here? Wanna meet my new play toy, Titty?"

Amanda turned around, panic in her face. Did she just walk into a trap? If only her boobs wouldn't hurt so much!

Two shadows moved in the corner. A thin, scrawny young man and a short, sporty girl came into view.

"Titty, huh? Doesn't look like she has any meat up there though," said Dana, her inquiring fingers poking into Amanda's tightly packed flesh.

"Oh, you'd be surprised. Titty complains a lot about the pain in her squashed tits, so I thought maybe we can help her out? I'm sure she'll offer something in return. What do you think?"

Amanda immediately jumped on the opportunity and gasped, "Yes! I'll... I'll do anything if you help my tits out of this mess. Please, do something!"

Dana looked at the new girl amused, "Rather pushy little slut, huh? Can't wait to get her boobs out in the open? Well, if Titty is so desperate, I'm willing to assist. But I have some problems of my own. I need a model for my new fashion project and if she really is so stacked, I think she may be a good fit. So how about it, Titty? I help you and you help me?"

Amanda nodded enthusiastically, "Of course! Thank you, thank you so much for helping me!"

"What about you, Sean? Anything our little Miss Titty can do for you in return?"

"Absolutely! I need a model as well, for my photography project! I have the feeling she would be doing great!"

Amanda agreed on the spot.

"So that leaves me. As it happens, I am desperately looking for help as well, for my industrial art project. Would you be willing to be my muse and model, Titty? With your help, I could finally create something truly revolutionary!"

"Of course, Igor. It would be my... my pleasure. Just get my tits out of this, please?"

"So we have a deal! You do understand that we need to respect school regulations, do you?"

"Abs... absolutely!"

"Good. So what do you want us to do exactly?"

"Just get my boobs out of this hellish squeeze for fucks sake!" screamed Amanda, desperate for some air.

"Right. Can you remove that jacket and that corset? Your shirt needs to go, too, so my friends can see what your problem actually is."

Amanda nodded, tears in her eyes and scrambled to get out of her constricting clothes. Dana couldn't believe what was hidden underneath.

"Fucking awesome!" she gasped as Amanda's fishnet-encased balloons came into view, "Her udders look like two freaking rolls of roast beef in a net!"

"My thoughts exactly," groaned Amanda, "Now get me out, please. You promised!"

Igor looked at his little gang and beamed, "I think I know how we can help you. Dana, get me a basketball net. Make sure it's a black one. Sean, get some knives or scissors. Titty, just trust me with this, OK?"

The two started their search while Igor tried to calm Amanda down.

"Can't you just remove this horrible thing?" she pleaded, her face wet with tears.

"Don't be silly, Titty. The dress code requires you to wear the uniform so we can't let you run around naked. Just let me do my thing, you'll be pleasantly surprised, promise!"

Dana returned with what looked like a dirty, old basketball net. Shortly after, Sean showed up with a long pair of scissors.

"Perfect. Titty, arms up! You know the drill."

Amanda looked at him confused. She didn't want to have an extra layer of clothing but rather a bit less! What was Igor planning?

"Arms up, girl. NOW!"

Amanda complied, stretching her arms up high, her flattened, net-encased tits bulging through the tiny gaps of her clothing.

"Sean, help me with this," Igor ordered and both men started to squeeze the tight net over Amanda's head and around her compressed body. Thanks to the already tight fishnet shirt underneath, this was easier than expected. Amanda looked at Igor questioningly. She didn't understand a thing.

"Give me the scissors, Sean. Titty, no sudden movements or you'll be sorry."

He started to snip away at the fishnet shirt underneath. Bit by bit, the thin material got pulled away and more and more of Amanda's flesh was exposed beneath the wider, more rigid meshes. When he reached her terribly compressed breast, things started to get interesting. Her womanly flesh expanded and filled every tiny gap in the net, pressing against the rough ropes of the sports equipment. Soon, the fishnet was gone, now replaced by the coarse, wide-meshed piece of repurposed basketball gear.

"So you want your titties, freed, right?" teased Igor, playing with one of her engorged niples that poked through the net.

"Yes, please! It's better already but it's still awfully tight!"

"Alright then. Dana, help me pull her boobs through those holes."

Puzzled, Amanda watched as their fingers pinched her compressed tits and tried to pull some of her flesh through the gaps.

"You have to start with the nipple, stupid!" giggled Sean who watched the show with interest, "Here, Dana, let me help you."

Sean pulled the mesh right above Amanda's left breast open as wide as possible while Dana pulled the hard nipple through and then started to work on the rest of the fat tit. Igor took care of the other side and slowly squeezed the squishy object through a hole. Amanda gasped and groaned, her tender bosom still sensitive from the horrible uniform. And finally, she understood.

It took them ages to get every bit of flesh through the mesh, and Amanda complained constantly as they pulled and twisted her hurting boobs. After a while, Amanda's massive tits were sitting on the other side of the tight net, their bases cuelly constricted by the coarse rope forming the mesh. Because of the trapped blood and the incredibly tight squeeze around the bases of her tits, her already gigantic pillows swelled even more and sported a rather alarming shade of pink.

"So how do you like your new look, Titty?" grinned Igor, his strong fingers slowly mauling her tender, buzzing boobs.

"I... uh... better than before, I guess?" replied Amanda, trying to come to terms with this ridiculous solution for her problem. "But how am I supposed to visit class like this? I'm basically naked, my boobs hanging through my top, terribly swollen and exposed for all to see!"

"Yeah, I know. But you still can try to get that blouse on, so they won't be completely uncovered."

"It won't fit! And even if it does, I'll still look ridiculous!"

"Just be grateful that you feel better now, Titty. Or I won't help you out in future."

Suddenly the clammy fingers of Dana poked deep into her swollen melons.

"Yeah, you were right. She does have gigantic tits. Was quite a feat, to hide them away like that."

"You jealous, Dana?" smirked Sean who also tried to get a feel.

"Not jealous, just curious how such huge udders feel. Are they sensitive? Or just impractical? Do they feel good? What if they jump around? Do they hurt a lot then? So many questions!"

Amanda rolled her eyes and said, "Yes, yes, sometimes and yes."

"Interesting. Now I badly want to see them bounce. Can you do that for me? Just jump up and down a bit, so they'll fly around?"

"I would rather not. As I just told you, it hurts a lot."

"Aww, you're such a buzzkill. Come on guys, let's head out and have a smoke! This bitch is boring as fuck."

Amanda was appalled but also concerned about her situation. And she wanted in on that smoke, hoping the dope would ease her pain somewhat.

"Wait! You need to help me get dressed first! I need to get that shirt back on and that corset. And I'd love some dope, too!"

"Jump bitch, and we might reconsider."

qexiqex
qexiqex
333 Followers
12