Bullied Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh come on, you can't be serious?"

"Jump, NOW!"

Amanda sighed. These people were just horrible! But she was stuck and needed their help. So she started to move her body, careful to not put too much force into her movements.

"I said JUMP! Get those feet off the ground and jump as high as you can!"

Amanda closed her eyes and jumped. She jumped so hard that her swollen balls of flesh bounced around like crazy, smacking against each other and slapping into her face. It was so humiliating!

"That's what I meant. Now keep jumping!" ordered Dana as she approached the bouncing girl.

"Fascinating how those things move," she grinned, "What do you think happens if I slap them sideways while you bounce around?"

Amanda had no time to respond or to even understand what Dana was up to. Suddenly the thin girl's flat hand crashed into her dancing breasts and forced them to the side. Another blow hit her boobs from the other side, sending the two globes crashing into each other. Dana kept up the slapping while Amanda, scared by the angry girl, kept up the jumping. Sean and Igor watched the show with interest and discussed the odd movements of those cute, pink balls of flesh.

"Alright, you can stop," declared Dana while she held her hand beneath Amanda's tits so they slapped against it hard with each jump, "Your boobies are really interesting, you know? How they move and jiggle, how they smack into your face when you bounce around... I think I can learn a lot just from observing them. Now tell me, how did this feel? Did you like the experience?"

"It hurt! My tits hurt so much!"

"Awwww, but you did like it a bit, didn't you? Having boobs so big, they have to feel good, don't they?"

Amanda wiped some tears away and groaned, "No, bitch. They're just sore from all the squeezing and bouncing."

"I see. But I still think they can feel good, too. Let's find out! You wanted some dope, right? Come on, let's sit down over there. Sean, light up that joint, Titty, down on your knees and let those boobies hang!"

Dana pushed Amanda around until she was satisfied with her kneeling position and then lay down in front of her, so her head was right below the two dangling, bloated tits.

"Ass up, tits down!" she commanded, "Let me lick those nubs!"

And then she began to suck. Amanda sighed, finally something that wasn't painful! Sean handed her the joint and she gratefully took a deep draw.

Dana kept up the sucking, sometimes harder, sometimes softer while the boys watched. Suddenly Amanda felt something touching her bare bottom. Fingers were caressing her hot flesh, pulling at the obscenely small tanga.

"Look, she's already wet," she heard Igor say, "I bet you can put at least three fingers in there without problem."

Amanda took another puff. Her head started to spin. The sensation on her nipples, Dana's hard working, wet mouth, felt simply fantastic. Igor was right, she was incredibly turned on. She noticed how the little piece of clothing protecting her bare pussy got peeled away. Fingers brushed along her slick, wet nether lips, lightly dipping into the hot pit. Amanda's pulse quickened, her breathing became ragged. She took another puff and wondered if she should bolt. Those people did not mean well! She couldn't let them use her like that, could she? But it felt so good!

"The bitch is wet like a common whore, look how she's drooling down there!" laughed Igor, "Wanna fuck her?"

Sean grinned, "Sure, let's try this pussy!"

The scrawny young man opened his pants. Getting into position behind the squirming girl, he pushed his hard dick against the slick lips and groaned.

"Fuck, this is good! She's pulling me in!"

The sensations were incredible. Her dope-filled brain was lost in pure ecstasy as her nipples were continuously sucked and played with while the hard cock slowly entered her overflowing sex from behind.

"Fuck me," she whispered, "Fuck me hard!"

Sean was happy to comply. He rammed his dick into her so deep and fast that his balls slapped against her clit. Amanda squirmed and groaned as the young man drilled into her, mashing her swollen, tender breasts into the eager mouth below. Her muscles clenched, tried to hold the intruder inside for a bit longer. She took another puff, her head spinning from the dope and sex. Suddenly, she felt the dick in her getting even harder, Sean's hands were grabbing her ass with force. He punched his cock inside her once, twice... and then there was pain.

Amanda screamed as her hard nipple suddenly exploded. She ripped herself free, howling like she had been hit by a truck.

"So sorry, Titty," giggled Dana,"But your hard little nipples are so delicious I just had to take a bite!"

"Thanks for waiting," grinned Sean,"I was just finished with her."

"My pleasure, looks like the little slut performed to your expectations?"

"Yeah, her sopping wet cunt felt really great."

"Yeah, could see that. It was getting boring though," smirked Igor, "You guys had all the fun and all I could do was to record a little video of this sexy session. I think I did a good job with it, wanna have a look, Titty?"

Amanda was still holding her hurting breast and scowled, "You... you just robbed me of my...my..."

"Don't worry, we'll make you cum soon enough. But not now."

"You made a video of our little session?" inquired Sean with interest.

"Jup, everything on it, from her bouncing tits to your nice little fuck. I'll send it to you. What's your number, Titty?"

Amanda was still occupied with her hurting boobs when she gave him her details without much thought. Soon after, her phone vibrated with her messenger showing that she was added to the group 'TittyCare'. The video appeared a second later. She blushed, seeing her writhing, naked body on the screen, her huge melons mashed into the eager mouth below while her pussy got plowed from behind.

"I can get you arrested for this assault, you know?" she threatened, "This is evidence!"

"I doubt that. It's obvious you're enjoying the treatment. And if you wait for the end, you can clearly hear how you complain that you got interrupted. I doubt an actual victim would do that. But enough of that. Get yourself presentable, we have an appointment!"

Amanda slowly got up, readjusted her skimpy piece of underwear and smoothened the tiny skirt. Then, she tried to get the blouse on but she just couldn't get the buttons to close.

"What appointment? I thought you're supposed to show me around the campus?"

"Yeah, we kind of messed up your schedule, I guess," Igor said as he collected her remaining clothes, "Getting your tits through that mesh took way too long and now we ran out of time because of you. Just hope the principal isn't too upset about this! Don't bother with these buttons, you're good to go. Come on, follow me!"

Igor waved goodbye and pushed Amanda out of the door, her ballooning, constricted tits bouncing under the open blouse, "This way, come on!"

12