Bullied Ch. 07

Story Info
A toy, lesbian sex, and a new costume for the club.
6k words
4.64
7.4k
7
0

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qexiqex
qexiqex
332 Followers

Inside the small room, the group sat down on the floor and took a breath. Dana's gaze jumped from one to another as she examined the odd group to find out just what was going on. Hanna looked like she just had a shower. But she also acted erratic and nervous. And Titty, well, Titty played her slutty self quite well, her hot body exuding sex appeal. Only Sean seemed to be pretty relaxed, though he, too, had wet hair.

"Want a smoke?" Dana offered, presenting her little pipe to the group.

Sean nodded and took a hit. Amanda was constantly pulling at her blanket to find a better position, but she soon was happily accepting the offer. Hanna's eyes were glued on Amanda's sexy body as she took a deep puff, "So what do you want us to do, Amanda?"

"Just get my tits out like you did before," she whined as she got out of the blanket to show her predicament , "Sean and Dana know what to do."

"Holy shit, you still have that net on you!" laughed Dana, "What happened to your boobs though?"

"I... I had it removed. But Hanna wanted to see how I look in it, so..."

"No shit! You really can't stop doing stuff like this, can you?"

Amanda blushed, "Can you help me or not?"

"Sure. Sean, let's show our new friend how we got her tits through the last time. Titty, get your ass on the floor, tits up! We can do this!"

Hanna watched how the sexy girl slowly slid on the floor. She would certainly like to have something to remember this very special occasion. A naughty thought crossed her mind.

"Hey, guys! I was just pondering... maybe... would you mind if I record our little session? I'll show you later and will delete it if you don't like it. But I have the feeling this could get interesting."

Dana beamed, "Absolutely! And please send it to the group afterwards so everybody can enjoy it!"

"The group?" inquired Hanna, not sure what she was talking about.

Dana glanced at Sean, "She doesn't know? I thought you guys already..."

"The one I mentioned before, Hanna. When I showed you the video."

"It's called TittyCare," beamed Dana, "And we use it to share... stuff... about our little sweetheart here. Give me a sec, I'll add you. Just take a look and you'll understand."

Hanna's phone vibrated. She quickly opened the chat program and gasped, "Wow, I had no clue! This is great! Oooh, those clamps are hot!"

"Hehe, yeah, she's a real looker! But now, back to business, Start recording and make sure all the important parts are in the frame. Sean, are you ready?"

"Ready as can be! Let's do this!"

They quickly got hold of Amanda's swollen nipples and started to slowly work them through some gaps, but they didn't get very far.

"It got tighter," explained Sean.

"I can see that. But so what? We'll just need to put some more effort into this."

Dana tried to expand the mesh that squeezed one breast. Hanna quickly understood and helped her pull it further open while the stressed out girl on the floor squirmend and squeaked. Once Sean joined their efforts, they were finally able to work the tight opening partly over Amanda's bloated tit. But the tiny mesh wouldn't go past the swollen middle of her breast and savagely cut into her flesh.

"I... I might have an idea!" mused Hanna, "Just give me a few seconds!"

Dana watched the young woman leave the room and carefully close the door behind her.

"What was that?"

"No idea, Dana. Let's work on that little problem of ours. How are you holding up, Titty?"

"Not.... not so well. My boobs hurt so much! Ouch, please be careful?"

Hanna ran into the room again, gasping from her short sprint. "Here, try this!" she said, and handed Sean a bottle of lube.

"Sweet!" he grinned and was about to squirt the liquid on Amanda's strangled breast when Dana suddenly grabbed his hand and said, "Wait, be careful not to cover her nipples! We need a place to grab and if you make her whole boob slippery, we won't have any part to hold on."

"Good thinking!" agreed Sean and squirted the oily substance right onto the constricting cord. Together, they got hold of Amanda's tit again and pulled hard. The lube helped a lot, and finally, the little hole popped over the bulge of her breast and nestled itself around the base, squeezing the large tit into a tight ball that was rapidly gaining color.

"That was a great idea, Hanna!" beamed Sean, "We'll be done with the other boob in a jiffy!"

Hanna was proud. But when her gaze fell on the face of the squirming girl, she felt sorry. Maybe she had asked a bit much from poor Amanda? On the other hand, she really wanted to see those fat knockers expanding through that tight net. Maybe she could make it up to her somehow. Watching Sean and Dana working on her tit, she figured they didn't need her help right now. So she got between Amanda's legs, pushed them further open, and without much ado, put her mouth on that delicious slit and pushed her tongue inside as deep as she could.

Amanda felt something warm inside her sex, something slippery and wet. The strange object danced inside there and touched just the right places. She was squirming aroused, her heart racing. Whoever did this to her was very good at whatever that was! Amanda spread her legs further, inviting the welcome distraction, and pushed her pussy into the slurping mouth.

Hanna had troubles containing her own arousal, but now she wanted to please her new friend and wanted to focus on Amanda's needs. She recalled what she had learned from previous encounters and added her fingers to the mix. Her tongue lapped over the hardening clit, her fingers teased the moist folds and playfully entered the gushing hole. She kept up the game, made her new friend more and more agitated.

The writhing girl had almost forgotten the pain in her tits, the rough pulling on her breast just added to the wanton lust rushing through her excited body. Hanna was so turned on by how well Amanda responded that she quickly gave up on her earlier commitment and wanted in on the fun as well. She suddenly stopped her ministrations, put her head close to Amanda's ear and whispered, "Do you want me to fuck you real good?"

"Y... yes," gasped Amanda, "Please, I need more!"

It was an opportunity she couldn't pass up on. She would have two spectators, but those were occupied with Amanda's fantastic melons and either way, Hanna didn't mind if they watched. She dashed back into her room to grab something she wanted to try out for some time already.

Amanda didn't even realize that Hanna had left, lost in a drug-supported trance of sexual bliss. She suddenly felt something big pressing against her hot opening and moaned. The object pushed inside and filled her sex to the brim. She heard Hanna groan. The object stirred in her depths, withdrew a bit and was forced back in.

"I'll fuck you real good, sweetie! Real... good!" huffed Hanna as she drove the nifty strap-on into Amanda's sex. The toy had been a present she had bought for a former lover, but the opportunity to hand it over, and to actually try it out, never materialized. It was a marvel of design, two-pronged, one end now deep stuffed in her own pussy, the other embedded in her new friend.

The toy was bent so she could fuck her partner comfortably, and a delicious rubber pad pressed teasingly against Hanna's own love button. A tight harness kept everything in place and made sure she could put as much force in her thrusts as she wanted to, without having things slip out of wet openings. But the best features were yet hidden. She clenched her muscles to pump up the sex toy, slowly expanding its girth inside Amanda.

She was close, so close. The teasing, pulling, squeezing on her breast now was delicious background noise while the rough fuck of her pussy drowned her senses. Amanda could feel something change down there, change for the better. She had never been drilled so thoroughly, she thought, as the relentless rubber rummaged deep inside of her.

Hanna couldn't wait to try out the last feature of the toy. Her hand gripped the shaft and flicked the switch to full power. A mighty motor started to rumble, the object embedded in the two girls jerked and jumped. Amanda howled with passion. She didn't even feel the pain in her breast as the mesh finally popped in place.

"What the hell?" laughed Dana as she watched the two girls go to town, "Did you see that massive shaft?"

"Now, I am getting a bit jealous," laughed Sean, "She's having such a good time!"

"Well, I can think of one thing to make this even more exciting," Dana teased, her hand caressing one of the tautly swollen melons, "Wanna join in?"

Sean laughed, "If I am thinking what you are thinking, hell yes!"

They both lowered their mouths onto the red balls below them and teased the hard little nipples between their teeth. It wouldn't take long, and it was just a matter of good timing. They felt Amanda's body tense up, her breath becoming ragged, her screams of pleasure more intense, accompanied by wet sounds emanating from her and Hanna's flooded tunnels. The busty woman trembled under the assault, her body jerked and jolted as Dana and Sean bit down hard.

The pain crashed through Amanda's system, her bound tits exploding once more. But this time it didn't stop her. This time, she was already too far gone. Her body was washed away in pure bliss, her drug-filled mind got flooded with endorphins. Amanda's muscles tensed up one last time, and then her body shut down. The poor girl was out cold.

Sean and Dana watched in amazement at the spectacle. They had wanted to keep her from coming, so they could have a bit more fun. But to witness this incredible result was even better! They got up, prodded their new playtoy to see if she's OK but there was no reaction. Only then, they recognized that Hanna was still furiously fucking the unconscious girl.

"Aehm, I think you should stop now!" offered Sean, "She's out. It was too much for her."

Hanna slowed down and groaned, "But I haven't even come yet! And I'm so fucking horny!"

"Yeah, but she's done for. Let's put her in her bed. She needs rest," said Sean, carefully checking her pulse to make sure she's OK.

Hanna switched off the vibratior, withdrew the giant dildo from Amanda's battered pussy and sighed, "Another time, I guess!"

Dana couldn't take her eyes off that tool. She whispered, "You know, I might not be a lesbian myself, but I'm a very curious girl and..."

"You are?" asked Hanna with sparkling eyes, "Do you... do you want to try it?"

"Mhmm? Y...yes, I think I would. But be careful, this thing looks huge!"

"Then let's get you out of your clothes, girl. What about him?"

"Oh, I saw him fuck Titty today, so I don't mind him watching me this time around."

"Alright then," beamed Hanna, "But let's lube up your little slit first!"

She offered her the bottle of lubricant and watched impatiently as Dana applied the slippery fluid into her sex. Then, Dana scooted over and presented her ass. Still breathing heavily, Hanna pushed the large head between her lips. Meanwhile, Sean had taken a seat on Amanda's bed, put her head in his lap and a hand on one of her swollen breasts, lovingly kneading the warm ball. He intended to thoroughly enjoy the show.

Dana gasped excitedly as the fat head popped into her pussy, "It's sooo... fucking... big!".

"Yeah, and you can even make it bigger if you squeeze your muscles." hushed Hanna, demonstrating what she meant.

Dana squirmed in reply, the head inside of her slowly moving and growing.

"Get ready for the fuck of your lifetime!" warned Hanna and started to move.

The sporty young woman had never come so hard in her life. The rubber toy was ripping her open, vibrating her into ecstasy. And Hanna had so much stamina, and took so long to come herself, that Dana had no choice but to orgasm repeatedly as she got drilled by that giant sex toy. Once Hanna had no strength left, they both collapsed on the floor, the vibrating toy still deeply embedded inside both.

Dana smiled blissfully and said, "I might as well become a part-time lezzie when the sex is like that!"

"I would be happy to take you up on that offer," smiled Hanna as she lovingly caressed her hair.

The two girls cuddled a bit before they finally fell asleep on the floor, still naked, with the large toy deep inside their tender bodies. Sean had crashed a while ago, now sleeping in a sitting position, with his hands firmly attached to Amanda's heaving breast.

The next day, it must have been already past noon, Hanna slowly came to senses as someone was pounding against the door.

"Oh my god!" she groaned as she disentangled herself from the tight embrace of her midnight lover and carefully pulled the thick lovestick out of her sore sex.

"That pussy buster surely lived up to its name," she gasped as the toy slipped out of her.

"Hey, girl, wake up!" she whispered and shook Dana lightly, while the banging continued on. Dana stirred, moaned, and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes.

"Holy shit!" the naked girl squeaked as she became aware of the giant object still stuck inside of her.

"What a night, huh?" smirked Hanna who was slowly getting dressed while Dana removed the fat thing from her body.

"My pussy surely got a pounding last night!," laughed Dana, "Might have been the most brutal fuck I have ever endured, and by an innocent girl no less!"

"Innocent? Surely not!" smiled Hanna, "But you are a good fuck, girl! Would love to do a repeat! What about them?"

She gestured over to Amanda and Sean, who were both still sleeping.

Dana grabbed Sean's shoulder and shook him until he, too, awoke. The young man slowly became aware of his surroundings and let go of his companion, complaining about the awkward sleeping position and a buzzing head. All three of them got dressed, only Amanda was still snoring on the bed, her large tits looking decidedly unhealthy in their tightly bound form. The knocking had never stopped.

Then, Dana opened the door to see what the fuss was all about.

"Hey Igor, stop the pounding!"

"Finally, wow, quite the crowd in there! Had a party or what? Where's Titty?"

"Still asleep. What's up?"

"I wanted to remind her to bring her clothes to the principal."

"She washed them yesterday, just get them from the laundry."

"It's not my job to..."

"Igor! She's been through so much yesterday, just do it, OK?"

"Alright. Hey, you guys going to the rave tonight?"

"Yep, " nodded Hanna, and both Sean and Dana made clear that they intended to do the same.

"Good, see you there! And get Titty to join as well! Can't wait to see her melons again!"

Dana closed the door and walked over to Amanda. She turned her around, her constricted breasts were heaving and jiggling. Her hand grabbed one of the rosy balloons and massaged it carefully.

"Ow...." the sleeping girl groaned, "Ow...."

Suddenly, her eyes popped open and she yelped, "OWWWW!" her hands shooting to her hurting bosom. Her hair disheveled and barely awake, she stared down in disbelief at these odd round objects attached to her body.

"Shhhh..., don't panic," soothed Dana the disturbed girl, "Let's take care of this. Come on you two, let's wake up these puppies."

All three knelt down besides Amanda and started to massage life back into her awfully bloated bosom. The squirming girl did not object, obviously in pain from the tight bondage.

"Let's try to expand these cords a bit. Sean? Get some warm water. Dana? Help me pull these open."

Together, they worked on the tight net, and soon the pressure on Amanda's breasts, while still irritating, did not threaten to cut her treasures off anymore. Once Amanda could think straight again, she remembered that she had not a single piece of clothing to cover her body, even though the principal explicitly allowed her to wear her civilian outfit this weekend. She groaned, annoyed, and said, "I really should go to the janitor and get my stuff. I can't be naked the whole time!"

"Better get used to being naked, girl," teased Dana,"The janitor and his pal are out the entire weekend. Some long planned trip to Vegas, if I remember right. I saw the notice on the blackboard when I walked over."

"You're kidding! Please tell me you're messing with me?" complained Amanda, "This can't be! Why would he... oh no! That pervert knew! He knew from the very beginning! He was playing me like a fiddle!"

"You're probably right. But there's really nothing you can do now, so better just accept the situation and make the best out of it," offered Sean, "Come on, let's focus on more fun things, alright?"

"Fun things?" fumed Amanda, "Like what?"

"Like the rave tonight. Everyone ready to go?" asked Hanna as they arranged a small breakfast on the floor.

"What rave?" asked Amanda curiously, her hands on her buzzing breasts.

"Didn't you hear?" asked Dana, "A new club is opening on campus, and they promised to open with a bang. Supposed to be the best party in ages! Everyone's coming tonight. They want people to dress up and go real crazy with costumes and stuff. I'm going as Leelo from the 5th Element."

"And I'm going as Boba Fett," beamed Sean.

"And what about me? Oh, god I don't have any clothes except for that uniform!" complained Amanda.

Dana grinned mischievously but didn't say a word.

"So what am I supposed to wear at that rave?"

"I think you're looking incredible already. I was thinking sexy, bound Wonder Woman, captured by Harley Quinn," Hanna's eyes sparkled, "I'll get you a nice leash and parade you around the club, what do you think?"

"Uh... and... and where do you get the costume?"

"What costume? You don't need anything except for a little body paint."

"Body paint?" squeaked Amanda, "I can't go there naked?!"

"Don't worry, You'll be covered up just fine. I'm really experienced in this. And body painting is all the rage, so I'm sure you won't be the only one."

Dana's eyes sparkled as she watched the two discuss how they would make this little titty monster presentable for a night at the club. She couldn't believe how easily Amanda got swayed by Hanna that the little net and a bit of paint really was all she needed for a night out.

"We still have a few hours left, but better start early so we're ready in time. Everyone, get your stuff, shower and meet us here in an hour. Meanwhile, I'll do a test run with Amanda and see how well I can work with her body."

Sean and Dana dashed off, both already discussing the details of their outfit, while Hanna turned to Amanda and said, "Just wait a moment while I get my tools. We'll better do this outside on the roof terrace in case it gets messy. Meet me there in a few!"

Amanda nodded and used the opportunity to get her freshly washed uniform so she could at least wear something tonight. To her utter dismay, the clothes were gone. Running through the dorm in only the little net, she screamed, "Hanna! Hanna! Where's my stuff?"

She was lucky that no one else was around, otherwise she would have been mortified. Hanna opened her door, packed with equipment, and explained, "Calm down, sweetie. Some guy, I think Igor, took your uniform to the principal already. But as I said already, you don't need anything you're not wearing already, come on, let's get you set up."

"But I have no clothes! None at all! I need something for tonight? And how should I get food?"

"We'll take care of you, Amanda. Don't worry. Now follow me."

Soon, Amanda was standing in the hot afternoon sun, naked except for her tight net, hair covered by a plastic cap, legs spread apart, while Hanna was working on her body as if it was a canvas.

The most difficult part was to paint her skin without messing up the basketball net. But removing it was not an option, it was just too tight now. Hanna used lots of little plastic pieces to pull her skin free and impressed Amanda by her patient, dedicated work. Soon, her bare crotch had turned blue with white stars, her waist and top sparkling red, and golden, painted applications were all at the right places. She indeed looked like Wonder Woman, captured in a tight, black net. Only her boobs looked a bit out of place, but the red paint masked their odd color.

qexiqex
qexiqex
332 Followers
12