Bullied Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the others returned, they were blown away by just how good the paint job looked. Amanda was still concerned, especially about her bare sex, and examined herself closely in a mirror. But she had to admit, Hanna had done an outstanding job. In a crowded club, surely no one would be able to see anything of substance unless they were real close to her pussy.

The naked girl beamed, "I'm looking great, right?"

Hanna patted her behind and said, "Sure you do, sweetie. Let's get your hair and face done and we're ready to roll."

They still had plenty of time after Hanna was done with preparing Amanda's outfit, so they went back into Amanda's little room to hang out. Sean again provided some dope and the four bonded over music, talked about college life, and teased Amanda once in a while.

Before they finally left, it was already dark outside, they again loosened up the tight cords, paying attention to not damage Amanda's fantastic outfit. The bound girl still struggled with the tight hug but was convinced she would make it through the night.

The club was bustling already, loud electro beats filling the entire area. They squeezed themselves through the crowded entrance and into the dark main hall, illuminated by seizure-inducing flash lights and light effects.

"She doesn't know, does she?" screamed Dana into Hanna's ear. Hanna just smiled and shook her head as she pulled Amanda forward on a leash affixed around her neck.

There was not much of Amanda's Wonder Woman costume visible in the darkness. Instead, the omnipresent black light highlighted a totally different look on the voluptuous girl. Hanna giggled like a school girl as she watched an enterprising hand worm it's way between Amanda's legs and another one rest squarely on her bound breast. The club patrons surely got the message quickly.

Amanda looked at her friends, wide eyed and panicking. Everyone was touching her at very inappropriate places! She screamed and complained, tried to slap away all those hands, but the loud music drowned out everything and the hands just kept coming! She wasn't even at the dance floor when she felt the first finger penetrating her slick sex! It irked her that nobody even bothered to ask and just felt her up however they liked. She tried to find out who had worked their finger inside of her, but she just couldn't be sure if it had been that guy over there, or maybe the girl pressed against her naked rear. It was just too crowded to know for certain. Amanda was freaked out by all the attention she got, but it also made her incredibly horny.

It was no surprise that the patrons did what they did. Hanna's paint job was stellar in more than one way. Beneath the obvious Wonder Woman layer, she had applied black light paint in a way that accentuated Amanda's curves, highlighted the tight bondage of her breasts and made her look like an oversexed hentai girl. Emphasizing this new role, she seemed to be constantly aroused, painted-on girl juice dripping from her apparently wide open pussy, her tightly bound breasts leaking copious amounts of drawn milk, and her hard nipples just waiting to be touched. In addition, lewd and obscene calls to action were written everywhere on her sexy body, from the 'slap me' on her butt, to the 'tweak me' close to her nipples and the 'finger me' on her groin. And there were many more such instructions all over her skin.

Hanna watched carefully over her little play toy and noticed how her behavior changed. She seemed genuinely excited by now, and all the touching and prodding seemed to not bother her anymore. When she explored Amanda's pussy with a quick dip of her finger, the result confirmed her suspicion. The little angel was wet and ready. She pulled at the leash and screamed, "Follow me, I want to introduce you to a friend of mine!"

Ken was dressed up as Kratos from God Of War. He was a huge guy, packed with muscles and with a friendly face. They tried to chat, but the loud music made it impossible. Amanda saw Hanna shout something in Ken's face when she handed him her leash and vanished. The naked girl was nervous but also curious to get to know this lovely looking chap. She tried to escape from the hands that groped her backside and snuggled up closely to her new acquaintance.

"Should we look for a quieter spot?" Ken suggested, his eyes glued to Amanda's massive assets. She nodded and followed his lead, guided by the pink leash that was lightly tugging her along. When they finally found some space near the restrooms, Ken didn't waste any time.

"You're the hottest chick in this entire club," he beamed, his hands already on her heaving breast. Amanda smiled, meanwhile used to all the groping, and happily offered him her tits to play with. She closed her eyes, tried to block out the noise and focus on the big, strong hands massaging her globes when she felt something probe her slick entrance. His fingers felt even better there.

"Uh...Ah..." she moaned as she let him pleasure her, eyes still closed and hands around the handsome man. "Let's get in a stall," she suggested, not believing what she had just said. Ken was more than happy to comply, and soon they occupied one of the gent's cabins, Amanda bent over the smelly toilet and Ken fucking her from behind. Her large breasts swayed to and fro as the young man drilled her expertedly, both moaning lustfully and enjoying every second. Soon, quite a bit too soon for Amanda, Ken shot his load and withdrew from her body, leaving back an awful mess inside of her.

They slowly disentangled, Ken slapping her tender breasts appreciatively, and exited the stall. Amanda was about to clean herself up when she suddenly became aware of two things: She was in the men's restroom and should better leave to avoid bumping into any horny guys. And she saw in the large mirror that she didn't look at all like Wonder Woman, but like a fucking pervert's dream!

Her heart was pounding as she glanced over her mirror image. What were those drops on her tits? Breast milk? And why did her pussy look so lewd? Her tits looked even more obscene than usual! She dashed outside, cum still leaking from her sex, agitated and alarmed. She wanted to get out of there, quickly!

Suddenly, the leash jerked her back. Hanna was grinning at her and shouted, "Having fun?" her finger already deep inside Amanda's cum-filled hole.

"Can we go? I look obscene!"

"You are obscene, sweetheart," she laughed, the mobile phone trained on the confused girl, "Say cheese! You think your fan group will like those? Come on, follow me!"

Hana paraded her around the club just like she promised earlier, and Amanda had no chance to escape. Strangers groped her sexy body, examined her drooling pussy and offered their services for further adventures. After a bit of fooling around, Hanna led her to the girl's restroom to clean her up a bit and before long, Amanda was in a stall again, this time together with her dorm mate who was brutally driving her hand inside the girl's sore pussy.

"Lick me," she commanded once Amanda had her well-earned orgasm, "Lick me good!"

Hanna pressed her naked groin into Amanda's face, aroused and giddy. The naked girl was so intoxicated by the oversexed atmosphere that she happily complied and buried her tongue between her friend's legs. Hana moaned in pleasure, commanding her to keep up the good work while she mashed Amanda's head against her pussy.

By the time Hanna finally came, Amanda's neck was sore and her tongue hurt. She wobbled back on her legs and both girls exited the tiny stall, flushed and happy.

Amanda couldn't remember just how many people she had fucked that night. There were countless encounters in those toilets and at least one or two fucks on the dance floor, where she got pulled against a sweating male body and suddenly had a hard cock thrusting inside of her. By the time the club closed, her pussy was sore like never before and her tits felt like they had been molested the entire night. Hanna, Sean and Dana made sure she got back to her dorm safely and the whole group crashed there, spent from the wild night.

Sunday was the day to rest, and Amanda really needed nothing else. When she woke up, the pain in her tits was killing her. The tiny net had shrunk again and her breasts looked like they would pop soon. Sean went to the shower with her and provided some relief, though no sexual one. Clean and slightly less constricted by the awful cords, Amanda sat in her room with the others, dressed with a blanket and eating lunch.

She groaned, "How could you do that to me?"

"What?" asked the others, not sure about what she meant.

"You, Hanna! The body painting! You made me look like a fucking slut! I looked ridiculous!"

Hana laughed, "You looked breathtakingly hot, babe. No one in the entire club even came close! And you enjoyed it!"

"I did not!"

"Oh yes, you did. People were groping you from start to finish and you did not complain!"

"I did complain!"

"No, you did not. And you stayed. If you wouldn't have liked it, you could have left at any time. Nobody was forcing you to do anything but there you were, fucking your way through the dance floor."

Amanda blushed, "I... Oh shit. How many?"

"I know of at least four people, including myself and Dana. But you probably had many more."

"Oh god, I am a slut!" screamed Amanda, slowly remembering what she had done that night.

"Oh come on, Amanda! Don't be such a drama queen. You enjoy sex, so what? Your body is so fucking sensual, your tits are like out of this world, so why the fuck should you not make use of it? No one here is thinking anything less of you just because you banged some guys and girls last night. In fact, I'm incredibly jealous of your performance and would love to switch places but alas, I can't keep up with your sex drive."

Amanda looked at her, dumb-founded.

"What? Sean, Dana, am I right or am I right?"

"Of course you're right," added Sean, "She's fucking hot and I would love to bang her all day but my dick is not up to the task."

"She's a hottie, that's for sure. And she just loves making her tits hurt."

"Hey! I don't 'love making my tits hurt'! That's what you guys always do! I just ... I want them to NOT hurt for once!"

"That's what you're telling yourself. But the reality is different. You're enjoying the attention. And you love it when your tits get pummeled. Just face reality!"

Amanda couldn't believe what she was hearing and she would have none of it. After a bit of a scene, she sent everyone away, claiming that she needed some time for herself. Sean offered to bring her some dinner later, which she gladly accepted.

The entire afternoon, Amanda pondered what had happened through the weekend and what Hanna had told her right into her face. Was it true? Did she really enjoy being treated like that? It couldn't be, could it? Her hands found her bound breasts and squeezed them carefully. Oh god, they hurt so much! She just hoped she would soon get rid of that awful net.

When Sean brought her some sandwiches later, they had another chat. He was sweet, tried to calm her nerves and repeatedly emphasized what a fantastic girl she was. When she asked him if all was just because of the sex, he smiled "Of course not, but if you want to fuck right now, I would be happy to be of service!"

She punched him in the arm for that, and then they laughed.

"You're OK, right? I know the last days were intense, but..."

"Don't worry, Sean. I'm fine. I'm just.... I guess I learned a few things about me and I'm really not sure how I should feel about it. Do you think I'm a slut?"

"You're no slut, Amanda. You're a tease but you're no slut. Your body... you drive people crazy. And then they drive you crazy. That's really all there is to it. Your boobs... they are irresistible."

"I should get rid of them. They're just trouble."

"Are you serious? That would be the worst! It's a gift, Amanda, it's... You're really special. And I would be so happy if you would understand that and accept who you are."

"I don't know. It's just such a hassle! Everyone is bullying me, groping me, making fun of my body. I really can't live like that."

"Look, remember the first day you came to school. What was it, two, three days ago? The principal... what Igor told me, that guy is totally addicted to you. I'm sure he's thinking about your boobs right at this moment. Can't you see how much power you have because of this? You just... you need to use it. You need to take a stand and play them, the principal, the janitor, the gardener, even Igor. Dana is just teasing you, so don't worry about her. But the others? Fuck'em. You're better than them, and you have all you need to turn tables on them. Just wait for the right moment and they'll all eat out of your palm."

"Thanks Sean. I'll think about it."

"Do that. Oh, I wanted to tell you something. Remember the assignments we talked about? The ones you promised to help with? My photography project and Dana's fashion stuff? Dana and I decided that we'd like to do it together, so you could model her work and I'll take pictures of it. It'll take much less time than doing both separately and we'd still be able to achieve what we want to. Is that fine with you?"

Amanda nodded, remembering her promise, "What about Igor? He had some project, too, right?"

"Yes he has, but that's a bit more difficult. I heard he got funding from some sponsor and is planning something really big. Don't worry too much and think about what I said, OK? See you tomorrow."

"See you tomorrow Sean, and thanks again!"

12