Bullied Ch. 11

Story Info
A confession and an arrangement Amanda can get behind.
4.7k words
4.84
9.5k
4
2

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qexiqex
qexiqex
331 Followers

Finally, the old man shuddered and groaned, a pained yelp escaped from Amanda's lips. The two separated again, both breathless from the odd performance. Igor unceremoniously jammed the dildo back into the now vacated but graciously lubed up hole and connected it with the pogo stick again, granting Amanda no pause from the constant fucking.

"Uh... can you.... can you slacken the bands a bit? Please?"

"But of course, Titty. Back to the default then. Now get going, the rest of the school would like to see my invention, too!"

Without much choice, Amanda bounced off and started to make her rounds through the halls, always aware of the number of people watching her and trying to strike a balance between the intensity of the fucking and the state of her sorry tits. Her fellow students as well as the school staff seemed to appreciate her performance though.

Wherever she turned up, people were oohing and aahing, and groped her sweating, jiggling body openly. The poor, tormented girl lost track of time and couldn't even remember the many occasions the horrible machine had forced her to climax. But she knew her strained muscles were about to give in when finally the pogo stick changed course and bounced her back into Igor's lab.

Amanda was spasming involuntarily when the young inventor helped her off the contraption and collapsed on the floor, her tense muscles vibrating. Igor almost tenderly spread her legs and touched her terribly sore, gaping hole.

"Wow, looks like you had quite some fun, eh! Better be careful in the next few days."

He grabbed a tube of lube and covered her raw sex generously with the cool substance. Amanda groaned, still in pain but appreciating the little relief the lube was giving her.

"Your boobs looked great by the way. Everyone liked how they jiggled and jumped! I received so many messages with compliments on my invention! The internet is full of pics documenting your performance. Here, let me share some on TittyCare!"

"Can I... can I go now?" Amanda asked weakly, barely able to stand up.

"Sure, let me reset your uniform for you."

He pushed the button on her neck a few times and her boobs and groin vanished behind the uniform again.

"Ouch!"

"What was that?"

"Oh, nothing. Just... the uniform hurt my... my tender bits. But I can deal with that. So we're done here, right?"

"Right," smiled Igor, "Thanks for doing that, Titty. The principal was thrilled! I expect great grades from this!"

"I'm sure you do. But you... you could tone things down a little. This monstrosity almost broke me!"

"I know, but I liked it better this way. See you around, Titty!"

"Yeah, yeah."

Amanda could barely walk, so sore was her body. Her poor pussy was in shreds and hurt with every step, and her boobs did not feel any better. She really needed some rest, but alas another appointment was waiting for her. The young woman made her way through the halls and soon entered the school's very own photo studio where Dana was waiting for her impatiently.

"Hey Titty! You're a few minutes late! Can't be bothered to deliver your boobs in time, eh?"

"S...sorry. They were... I was... paraded around school."

"I know," laughed Dana, "I was just messing with you. Great performance by the way. Igor really outdid himself with this thing. How do you feel? Are you alright?"

"As long as I make no sudden movements? Yeah, kinda."

"Great! Sean should be around in a minute or two. You know what you're supposed to do, right?"

"Yeah, some modeling and a photo shoot?"

"Yes! I've dabbled a bit in fashion and designed a bit of.... lingerie.... that I want you to wear. But first, you need to get out of that uniform. I need you completely naked for this, alright?"

"Sure, of course."

Dana helped Amanda to get her suit off, marveling at the soft, sexy body underneath. Her curious hands lightly groped the massive naked breasts as soon as they emerged, causing Amanda to wince in pain.

"Ouch! Be careful, please? They hurt terribly."

"You don't say? I hope you can deal with some pain then. My ... design... is a bit of a challenge for busty girls like you. But don't worry, you'll be done in a jiffy. First, let's make this experience a memorable one. Hold still, please?"

Dana pushed a soft blindfold over Amanda's eyes, robbing her of her sight.

"Hey? That's not lingerie!"

"I know," chuckled Dana, "But it will be so much better with this. Sean agreed by the way, so just bear with me, OK? Now stand up please, and come over here. Great! Hands up! Do you feel the bar there?Just grab it and wait for me. Legs apart until you can feel something cold. Yes, like that. Perfect!"

Amanda felt something wrap around her wrist. Her hand was pulled up a little. The same happened to her other hand and her feet. She tried to move but her limbs were stuck for good.

"You look great, hon!" Dana beamed, groping the unprotected pillows of flesh that so enticingly jiggled in front of her, "This will be fun! Now don't panic, the next step might feel a bit odd."

Amanda was already feeling quite odd as it was, but the slimy, wet sensation on her boobs was surely irritating. It felt like something was wrapped around her hurting boobs, and it was cold! Then, the same coldness grazed her hardening nipple, squeezing it with might. Whatever it was, it suddenly tightened and forced her tender breasts into new forms.

"Ouch! Owwww! Dana! I said they hurt already! Can't you be a bit more considerate?"

"And I told you it will be a bit of a challenge for someone as top-heavy as you are. And honestly, I've had enough with your complaining!"

Amanda felt something big forced into her mouth and a band quickly tightening around her head.

"There, no moaning anymore. Ball gags are just great, aren't they? You just need to hold tight for a bit longer. Almost done!"

Amanda complained, tried to yell at the inconsiderate girl, but the ball reduced everything to silent mutterings. The odd sensations were back, now around her inflamed pussy. She felt something squeeze her labia, touch her sensitive clitoris. This felt totally out of place for just trying on some lingerie!

Amanda heard the door open.

"Holy shit! That looks great!"

It was Sean's voice! Sean! He'll protect her, right? He'll keep Dana in check!

"You like it? I just need to tighten it a bit more and we'll be ready for your shoot."

"Can't wait to see the final stage! Hey, Ti... Amanda, I need to speak with you."

"Mmhm...mhmhmh!"

"Yeah, I know you can't talk right now but listen, I have evidence of... of what you went through earlier today. I have a recording of the principal fucking you. This can help you to finally put an end to his reign, right? We'll be able to prove that he's out of line, that he abuses his power!"

"Mmhh! Mmmhhhh!"

"Yeah, just wanted to let you know."

"Hey, Sean? Care to help me with the tightening? Just pull here as hard as you can."

Her boobs exploded in pain. Whatever was squeezing their base just got a lot tighter. And then every other part of her tits followed suit.

"Wow, great job! Now, prepare your camera, this will be amazing!"

Amanda heard some metal clanking, some heavy object was being pushed around.

"This should be close enough. I'll switch it on now."

Suddenly, Amanda felt warm, like on a hot day at the beach. Her front side was heating up rapidly, and whatever was wrapped around her boobs started to contract.

"Hey, help me pull the mirror over there. She should see herself for full effect."

The bright light was almost unbearable. Amanda had to squint her eyes and couldn't see anything for the first second. She felt the gag being removed. The pain was overwhelming. As soon as her sight was back, she saw the mirror in front of her, and started screaming.

Her boobs! That was no bra, that was a monstrosity! Her tits looked like fat melons dissected by tight, brown strings! Her nipples were trapped between the leather bands and hard like never before! Her hot, red flesh was bulging through the gaps between the bands, glistening and shimmering.

Her gaze wandered downwards. Her pussy! What on the first glance looked like a conventional bikini bottom turned out to be a set of strings that artfully pried her sex open, displaying her gaping tunnel to everyone!

And every second it just got worse.

"Can you feel the bands tightening? I've had them in warm water for a week, carefully stretching each and every one for this big day! The heat is causing the leather to shrink, leading to a bit of additional stress for your sexy bits. You look fantastic though!"

Amanda heard the camera clicking. Sean seemed enraptured in the moment.

"You did take a video, too, right?"

"I sure did! But those photos will be spectacular! How much longer can she take this?"

"A few more minutes shouldn't be a problem. Take your time! I can put the gag in her mouth if the yelling bothers you too much."

"Sorry, Amanda. I know you are in pain and it's not something I enjoy. But you just look so hot in these straps! You'll like the end result, too!"

Amanda's voice soon was hoarse from all the screaming and the pain began to dull a little. The sight of her disfigured tits was so disturbing that she couldn't look away. Finally, after taking all the time he needed, Sean stepped towards her and sensually touched her tormented flesh. His fingers traveled over her distended nipples, tickled her squished boob flesh and down towards her gaping slit. He slowly circled her engorged clit, causing her tense body to immediately respond.

Amanda's screams softened and sounded much more like lustful moaning now. Sean went on his knees, his tongue teasing the swollen bud and licking around her quickly wettening insides. Amanda's mind was wiped blank. She could only feel the terrible pain her boobs caused and the excruciatingly wonderful feeling in her pussy. Her mouth started to blabber unintelligibly, her groans became louder and more urgent.

"She wants you to fuck her, Sean!" giggled Dana, "You should help her out!"

"Really? Amanda? You want me to fuck you?"

The bound girl nodded, her eyes wide open and glassy.

"Yes! Please, fuck me!"

Sean jumped out of his briefs, his prick hard and ready. The glistening, wide open pussy was welcoming him like an old friend as he slowly penetrated Amanda's body.

Sean took his time, slowly stirred his manhood in Amanda's hot, tightening pit. The poor girl was sobbing openly, wincing whenever Sean touched her tormented boobs and groaning when his dick bumped against a particularly pleasurable spot inside of her.

Meanwhile, Dana took care of Sean's camera and started to take pictures from each and every angle.

After a few minutes of slow and sensual fucking, Amanda urged her lover to speed up. Sean was more than happy to comply, and a few moments later, the bound girl exploded in an intense orgasm, quickly followed by Sean's messy climax.

"Damn, you two can't stop fucking each other, can you? Sean, pack away that filthy thing of yours and let's get the girl out. She looks like she's about to faint!"

In a combined effort, Sean and Dana cut the straps from Amanda's body and removed the bondage. Soon, the exhausted girl was lying naked on the floor, breathing heavily.

"What a session! Here, look at the pics I took!"

Sean blushed furiously as he browsed through the camera's memory.

"I already uploaded a few to TittyCare, so don't be embarrassed if people ask you about your little affair. Hey, she's back from the dead!"

"Hey, Amanda! How are you?"

"S...sore! But also happy, I guess? This was incredible, Sean! That fuck? I never experienced anything like that!"

"Thanks, I guess?" giggled Dana, "I can bind you again whenever you want! Should we get you dressed again?"

"Y...yeah, please!"

Soon, Amanda was clothed again. She still had to be careful whenever she was moving around, but she felt much better. And the pictures the two showed her were indeed spectacular and oddly exciting. Suddenly, the door opened and an older woman entered the room.

"So this is the photo lab? What are you guys doing here? Some project work?"

"Excuse me?"

"Oh, sorry. I'm Evelyn Hawke, the inspector in charge of this school. I'm doing an unannounced assessment today. But please, continue with whatever you are doing, I'm sure it is all in perfect ord... holy moly, those are some hot photographs! Not exactly what I expected to find here! Names?"

Dana blushed and started to stammer, "Dana. I... it was a project from.... The principal seems to like naughty..."

"And you are the model?" asked Evelyn, now facing Amanda.

"Y...yes. I'm Amanda, the... the model. Dana and Sean asked me for help. It's... it's quite similar to the other tasks I have to do around here."

"I see. Your uniform looks different to what the others wear. I like it, but I'm not sure if it complies with regulations. Can you turn around for me?"

"Sure!"

"What's that on your neck?"

Suddenly, the uniform awoke, baring Amanda's sizeable breasts and well-used sex once again and forcing her into her service stance.

"Oh my! That's ... unheard of?" squeaked Evelyn, her eyes locked on the soft, slightly red and completely bare bosom in front of her, "May I touch them?"

"Y...yes, everyone can touch her when the service mode is engaged," explained Sean matter-of-factly.

"Service mode, huh?"

"You need to talk to the Principal, Madam. He forces Amanda to do these things almost every day. Life must be hell for her."

"But you seem to be happy to make use of her... assets... without batting an eye?"

"It's... it's not like that!" replied Sean, "She's just so hot! I try my best, really, I help her whenever I can, I..."

"But she does look delicious, although her sex looks a bit red and sore." Evelyn inspected Amanda's exposed body parts thoroughly, poking her flesh in various places.

"He's right," confirmed Amanda once the service interval had ended and her private parts were covered again, "Sean is my friend. He protects me. He cares about me. And today... this shoot would have been horrible, but he managed to turn it around! Just look at the video!"

"So he fucked you and then all is fine?"

"Nooo! I mean... Yes, maybe?"

"So tell me, what exactly are they making you do? The principal and the other pupils?"

Dana handed Evelyn her phone, the TittyCare group opened, "Here, just check this out."

"Wha...This... evidence.... Can you... can you add me to the group? I need to have a closer look at this."

"Sure," smiled Dana, "My pleasure! But don't get too worked up, OK?"

Suddenly, Evelyn was blushing.

"Of course. Sean, Dana? Thanks for being so open. Go home for today, please. And don't worry, you're both doing great. And Amanda? I would appreciate it if you could stay around for a moment."

Sean and Dana went to the door. Just before exiting, Amanda asked, "Could you drop by at my place in an hour or so?"

"Sure Amanda, see you there."

Now alone with Evelyn, Amanda was even more nervous. The older woman browsed through her phone with interest, totally absorbed by whatever she was looking at.

A few minutes later, after Amanda had harrumphed a few times, Evelyn finally looked at her kindly and said, "Don't be afraid, you have nothing to worry about. I just had a quick look at that chat group and, well, these pictures and videos are quite explicit. This one, for example,..."

She started the recording of her session behind the odd breast wall in the classroom. She could see the gardener fucking her expertedly on the screen of the phone.

"You seem to be awfully compliant in that one. You even begged them to have sex with you, right? You don't need to explain anything to me, I just want to know if you enjoyed these.... trials..."

Amanda blushed, averting the eyes of the older woman.

"No need to be ashamed, Amanda. Just tell me. It will help me make the right decision. For your future."

"Y... yes. I ... sometimes..."

She gulped, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Take your time, Amanda."

"Th... thanks. I .... sometimes .... liked it. When they... when they were playing with my boobs like they were mere objects. When they bound them so tight that I could only feel these massive balls of flesh, and nothing else in the world mattered anymore. I am weird, am I? Something is wrong with me!"

"No, nothing is wrong with you, Amanda. In fact, my partner has rather similar urges and we manage quite well to live them out in our bedroom. Or on one of our many adventures. I can see you are confused about your feelings, about how your body responds to these ... challenges. But that doesn't mean you are broken! You are just a very emotional, young woman that likes... different... things. Everyone has their tastes and preferences, and yours happen to be a bit more exotic."

"You think so?"

"Yes, I think so. Don't worry. Everything will be alright. Now, return to your dorm and try to relax. I need to talk to your principal."

Amanda joined Sean and Dana who had waited outside and the three silently left the building, disturbed and concerned about what Evelyn's visit would mean for them. They gathered in Amanda's dorm to discuss what had happened.

"Don't worry, Amanda," said Sean, "This is good news! She knows how that asshole treats you and she will put a stop to it!"

"I'm not so sure, Sean," replied Dana, "She seemed awfully interested in the pics on TittyCare. Maybe she'll just join in and make her do even more outrageous stuff?"

"Come on, guys? I can't deal with any more of that! I just hope Ms Hawke will make things right!"

"Yeah, let's hope for the best," agreed Dana, "Want some dope? We have nothing to do either way, so why not enjoy the break?"

"Hell yes!"

Meanwhile, Evelyn was at the principal's office yelling furiously at the old man.

"What do you think this is? Your private sex club? A whore house? You can't make these girls do such things!"

"But they're all adults! If they don't want to, they can just leave!"

"You sick pervert! I'll have your ass handed to the police! Or maybe we start with the press? How do you think this reflects on the school?"

"Evelyn...."

"There is no way around it, Tom. This has to stop!"

"I know...It got a bit out of hand. That girl is just so damn hot! And she seems to like it, too!"

"I have just checked this TittyCare group, and I agree, she does seem the type. And that uniform? Spectacular! But still, this is not going to work! Things will need to change!"

"Do you have any suggestions how to ... get out of this?"

"In fact, I have! I'll let you stay in this position as long as you agree to a few rule changes."

"I'm all ears!"

"First, you won't force Amanda or any other student into any sort of compromising situation. You will do your very best to make them feel supported and appreciated. No perving around, no groping their boobs, no FUCKING their damn pussies, understood?"

"And?"

"To provide some support to Amanda, we let her keep the uniform. But the device will be changed so that she can override its function whenever she likes to. When someone pushes that service button, she'll have to actively accept the request and only then she is forced into that position. She has to consent, that's important!"

"I see."

"It seems Amanda experiences some ... urges... that we need to keep in check for her own benefit. I think the three friends, Sean, Dana and yes, Igor, will be perfect to put some checks and balances in place. They will form a committee to come up with new adventures for Amanda. Of course, Amanda will always have the opportunity to decline, but I think some excitement and a safe release for her urges will be good for her mental wellbeing."

"Right."

"Now my last demand. I need such a service uniform."

qexiqex
qexiqex
331 Followers
12