Bullied Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?"

The principal looked at her confused.

"It's a .... personal request. I ... my partner would love this. I want to gift it to her."

"You're a lesb..."

"Yes, Tom, I'm a lesbian. Don't get your knickers in a twist. All I ask is that you provide me with the contact info of the manufacturer."

"It's my own design though," smiled the principal, "I have invented it."

"Then I'll ask you to make one for me. I'll send you the measurements in a few days."

"Now I know why you let me off so easily," smirked the principal, "But sure, if that's what you want!"

"I didn't let you off easily, Tom. It's the best solution! Unless Amanda is out for revenge. If she wants to prosecute you, I'll be there to support her. But honestly, I don't think she wants that. She just needs safety and a supporting environment, and from now on, you will provide that. To make sure this arrangement works, I will drop by whenever I'm around. So be prepared for regular and thorough inspections!"

"Sure, Evelyn. Whatever you say. I'll get you the suit as soon as I have the data. Anything else?"

"No, I'm good. Have a good day, Tom!"

"Likewise, Evelyn!"

The next morning, Amanda was called into the Principal's office. Sean, Dana and Igor were already there, as was Evelyn. The principal seemed a little nervous when she entered wearing her service uniform. A large bag was standing on the desk.

"Welcome, Amanda. Glad you could make it."

"Sure, Principal. Anything you want me to do? Should I push the button on my neck for you so you could grope my 'stress balls' a little? Or maybe you want to fuck me for a bit, like you did yesterday?"

The principal was blushing, "N...no, please don't. In fact, I want to apologize for how I treated you in the past weeks. I have been a jerk and put you through some terrible experiences. This will change. And as proof, I have this brand new school uniform for you. You will be glad to hear that this one is actually the right size. I had a long talk with Ms Hawke and .... We have a proposal that we'd like to present to you."

The principal then explained all the points Evelyn had requested, and Amanda's face morphed from disgusted to concerned to curious and finally ended in an ecstatic smile.

"That sounds... better than I dared to hope, principal! So you won't make me wear that terrible thing again?"

"Your old uniform? No. As I said, this is the new one and it's perfectly normal, even for your size. And you can keep the service uniform to wear whenever you feel like it."

"Thanks. And that committee... So Sean, Dean and Igor will come up with challenges for me?"

"Yes, that's the plan. If you want them to."

"Oh, absolutely! This sounds so exciting!"

"Well then, any other questions?"

"No, not for now." replied Amanda. The others all shook their heads as well.

"Fine. Then let's make this arrangement work! Igor, Sean, Dana, remember that the committee work will be part of your evaluations, so don't slack and provide Amanda with something truly amazing, alright? And don't forget your studies! Now, if you would excuse me?"

Amanda grabbed the bag with her new uniform as the four students raised from their seats and headed towards the door.

"Amanda?" asked Evelyn before they could leave, "Would you give me a moment? I'll be outside in a minute."

"Sure! I'll wait!"

A few moments later, Evelyn offered Amanda to join her on her walk back to the dorm.

"So how does it feel? Do you really like the proposal? Be candid with me."

Amanda thought for a moment and then said, "Yes, I like it. It's a great opportunity to find out more about myself, to learn what I'm really like. And with your help, that old perv won't be able to do much harm. Thank you for that."

"That's great! And Amanda? Would you allow me to ask for a favor?"

"Anything, Ms Hawke!"

"Call me Evelyn, please."

Amanda beamed, "Sure, Evelyn."

"I told you about my partner, right? The one I want to surprise with that uniform?"

"Yes?"

"Would you mind visiting us in the next few days and... tell her about your experiences? About what they did to you and how it made you feel? And maybe show her your service dress? I think it would mean a lot to her and help her feel more comfortable with my... proposals. You can use the pictures from TittyCare to illustrate, if you want to?"

"You want me to talk with her about my... experiences?"

"Yes. I think it would be good for both of you. She has very similar urges but is always so cautious about them. And whenever I suggest something more... daring... she clams up. Our love life is great and all, but she wouldn't let me tie her boobs no matter what! And her melons are almost as big as yours!"

Amanda giggled, "Sure! Would love to chat with her, I'm curious how she feels about my... my adventures."

"Interesting."

"What?"

"How you just referred to the tortures your had to endure. Adventures..."

Amanda was blushing again.

"You called them 'experiences' which isn't really any better."

"Right, sorry. Thank you, Amanda. Thank you very much. I look forward to getting to know you better. But now, back to your dorm! I'm sure your friends are waiting. And don't forget your studies!"

"I have to thank you, Evelyn. See you soon then!"

"Yes, see you soon!"

Sean, Dana and Igor were indeed waiting for her at the dorm. All three couldn't wait to hear from her how it went, and what Evelyn wanted. Amanda still couldn't believe how the day had turned out as she beamed at her friends.

"She wants me to visit her at home! She's a lezzie and her partner is just like me!"

"What do you mean, just like you?" asked Igor, not understanding a word.

"Similar urges, similar feelings, similar fantasies! At least that's what she said! She said she wanted to gift her such a uniform, too!" The excited girl pointed to her own, uniform-encased boobs.

"The service uniform? Really?" giggled Dana.

"Yes! I can't wait to talk to her!"

"Calm down, Ti... Amanda. You don't even know her yet!"

"I know, but soon I will."

"Anyway, what do you think about their proposal? About the arrangement?"

"I love it!"

"And how about our committee? That we will come up with exciting ideas for you?"

"It's a great idea!"

Suddenly, the door opened and Hanna's head popped into the room.

"What's that? Can I be part of it, too?"

Amanda laughed, "Sure! The more the merrier!"

"Great, so what's that about?"

"We'll come up with exciting challenges for our little pervert to satisfy her ... urges... in a safe way. And we'll be evaluated by the school for it, too!"

"That's amazing! And you're up to it, Amanda?"

"Definitely! In fact, I think I'll give you a carte blanche! Whatever you guys come up with, I'll do it!"

"Nice!" smirked Igor, "Can I push that button so we have some inspiration for our brainstorming?"

"Absolutely! And please call me Titty when we're doing this," Amanda blushed, "I love being called like that!"

"Good to know that our Titty is still in there somewhere!" grinned Igor, "Let's get to work!"

He quickly found the button and the suit did what it was built to do. The three friends stared openly at her bare boobs and her hairless crotch, thinking about challenges that would really put these fabulous sex objects to test. And Titty couldn't be any happier.

12