Bullied into a Schoolgirl Sissy Pt. 02

Story Info
Bullied highschool sissy faces a bad end.
9.9k words
4.62
14.2k
18

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 03/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey there, back for part 2? Glad to see that!

I hope you enjoy this new experience. As a warning it can get a little darker and goes into dehumanizing subjects and other strong themes. As always, the story is made with the express purpose of escapist fantasy.

None of this story is based on real events and all the characters are over legal age.

If you have any comments or questions about the story or the universe I'm building in this account's body of work, please do not hesitate to ask. I read them all and love to answer whenever I have the time.

_________________________

_________________________

_________________________

The taste was thick and pungent in my mouth. The head of that cock was both, large and rough, wide enough to encompass every inch of my mouth as it serviced it diligently. Almost squat and rectangular much like the owner.

I could faintly hear the slow moaning noises filling this cramped bathroom. Cooing and whimpering mixed with slurping sounds falling into the slow rhythm of the event. As hard as I tried, I could not seem to place the source of the moans.

~Were they coming from that girl, kneeling right beside me, as she served yet another specimen of superior masculinity?... Or were those feminine sounds of submission coming from the depths of my own soul? ~

I felt the thickness of that large shaft as my hands, tiny in comparison, held it on either side. Attempting with slow massaging motions, to entice more pleasure from this man, beast, who was slowly but surely becoming my Master.

I felt isolated from the world. The thick fog that had slowly taken over my mind throughout these past seven days was now completely engulfing my being. Only that cock mattered. That source of delicious power, that I desperately needed to feed from; And so, I was pulled to continue worshipping that black monster.

A moment later, or perhaps an eternity, I was dragged out of my trance by the extreme need to gaze at the magnificence and power of that being. Gathering the whole of my willpower I managed to separate my lips from that cock.

A loud popping sound resonated on the dirty floor of that bathroom. Followed immediately by a gasping feminine voice as I breathed in the sweat filled air in that place. I could now see the new god that I would be worshipping for the rest of my life:

Kneeling down, my ass resting on my legs, my head only reaching as far up as his mid thighs. Above me, shielding me, as if it was an umbrella from the sun, would be his cock. I could feel the large shadow of that being, as if a whale hovered above me suspended in midair.

I turned my face up to appreciate it, my mouth agape and my tongue out, unable to contain the constant drooling provoked by it. Face contorted into a mindless bliss. My eyes opened and I fully appreciated it:

Lazily hanging above me. Its massive weight supported only by the slow pulsating blood that made it throb rhythmically up and down. I saw it silhouetted against the light. Thick blobs of my spit running down its shaft and forming dense viscous droplets that fell sporadically on my yearning face and naked body, covering me in sin, drop by drop.

*Cock*

I felt my mind surrendering to that cock, completely. Letting that sight imprint itself deep down on the very back of my brain and control everything inside my body: from the movements of my limbs to the very chemistry of my cells.

The next time I tasted that flesh I felt the salty hints of precum dripping from it, falling into my tongue and getting accepted into my throat as I swallowed. Together with that taste a new sensation flowed into my body, feeling like raw power, it was accepted by my organism before I could understand its meaning.

The message unfolded inside me, hidden in the proteins of his precum. Readily accepted by my now vulnerable body.

They were commands, hidden orders, distilled from the sick twisted desires of that great beast of a man.

Commands to change, to submit, to become less and less a man, and more and more an object.

They were the plans he had for my being, how my body would change over time, how I would become the perfect little object for his pleasure.

That cock tasted like power, but what I was feeding off was a liquid of true obedience, only mindless slavery would follow. It was a sense of false security that would spell my doom.

And I loved it.

I couldn't stop sucking, I didn't even feel the desire to stop. The fog was too thick, a deep warm milk in which my soul willingly submerged.

In a flash of revelation, I had a vision of my future at the feet of this beast. The changes would happen gradually but unstoppably. A cascading metamorphosis, and as soon as it started it could not be stopped by anything at all.

First, my body would change into an unrecognizable shape, a small, fragile symbol of feminine surrender:

I saw my dick slowly shrinking into a worthless piece of flesh, first covered by a cage and then not even the flat cage would be necessary. It would atrophy to the most extreme degree, only a tiny nub, and then only a single hole visible in the hairless skin.

My balls following suit, would either slowly shrink and recede inside where they once developed or they would fall off in a single instant of true surrender, never would they accomplish their false dream of procreation.

In this vision, as I would look down, only a flat featureless mound would remain where my manhood once was. Sexless I would remain, my only pleasure coming from His approving gestures.

Back into the present, I felt a large hand laying on the back of my head. Only a moment of hesitation was allowed and then the full force of this beast pushed on my head, pounding that cock deep into my throat. I felt the shaft drive itself down my throat and deep into my chest. Close enough to rub my heart and make it skip with every thrust. The pain rising on my throat triggered another stage of that frightening vision:

I saw the rest of my body twist and develop, modifying what once was into a cartoonish exemplar of plastic perversion. Breast so large that they hung out from my chest to the sides, heavy, clumsy, and unwieldy. And constantly bruised by the violence of my new Master. Bags of flesh for his pleasure.

My butt following suit, could not be hidden by any decency. So wide and soft that it bounced grossly with every spank given by those powerful hands. Waves would ripple through the soft flesh as his cock would slam down and those heavy balls crashed on my delicate pale skin. Now permanently reddened by the myriad assaults.

Joining the two gaudy and enlarged features, an abdomen and waist so thin that it could be held within one palm of that beast's hands. An hourglass figure so exaggerated that only the most wanton of purposes could be thought of it. No dignity was left in the person I would become. I would be just...

~A perfect... little... plastic... doll...~

His assault on my throat became more intense, and his hand moved from the back of my head to both of them holding each side of my head at the same time. Using my face as a human fleshlight, caring not weather I could breathe at all. My face slowly turning a purplish hew.

A great flow of thick saliva gushed out of my mouth, disgustingly falling onto my chin, and then coating the whole of my chest, my abdomen, my flaccid dick which now continuously drooled forth a thin clear stream of cum. Flapping about with every thrust provoked by his strength. I was a ragdoll in his arms.

My body was his, I did not even want to resist.

I would come to love him soon.

As that orgasm crashed on my mind, it stayed there, a constantly breaking wave which never stopped... I begged for the feeling to continue to eternity. I did not care what would happen after, only this orgasm mattered, only that cock mattered.

But then as my eternal orgasm started to sour and more and more liquid was discarded from my balls into the floor; A darker side of the vision came into focus, and I saw the true extent of the terrible future I would have when I completed my surrender to this beast.

I saw myself again:

My body somehow smaller, or him even larger, my nipples, tongue, nose, and ears pierced with heavy rings, bouncing up and down as he grabbed me with one hand by the waist. On the other hand, he held a thick cigar. Threatening my skin with its red-hot tip making me squirm in pleasure and pain every time it landed.

Even deep in this vision I could not understand how this man, strong as he was could raise me up and put me back down onto his cock with such ease. Much less do it without any helping from my own legs.

*~What legs?~*

I couldn't feel them at all...

Then I realized how truly horrible the modification had been, I was been used as human fleshlight for that is what I had become. Only head, lips, tits, and ass, all else had been taking away, discarded as useless weight. I was a human "Onahole."

The fog in my head roiled up, twisted into a hurricane, that future was too terrible. Even the fog could not hold my mind at peace.

I tried to fight back, to run away, to do anything at all...

But even so, I couldn't move, I couldn't back away. My body had accepted all of his commands before my mind could even understand them.

On the outside; I remained a docile thing, fully accepting the new role my Master had placed on me.

~Please... someone... help me...~

The vision had one last chapter, a tragic ending.

Made visible as the balls of this beast got ready to burst deep into my throat. I knew it for sure: If I swallowed his cum the last of my resistance would vanish, that future would become truth and I would be unable to do anything but to passively watch as slowly the future turned into present and I locked it into reality. The threads of fate would encircle me one day at the time.

The vision finally revealed how truly monstrous the appetite of this man was. Even after turning me into the perfect object for his desire, obeying his every command without question, each one of my holes modified to bring him as much pleasure as possible.

Helpless to do anything else but to pathetically love him.

He would grow bored...

I saw my now helpless body. Just holes made to please, not even able to form the sounds and produce from my mouth the word "NO". Abandoned...

Dumped in the middle of a random alley, forgotten by the man I loved. Laying in the street alone and exposed for anyone to use as they pleased.

Such would be my end...

Heavy tears formed in my eyes, and they ran down my cheeks. Mixing with all the spit, cum and sweat now covering my body.

The fog turned from the milky warm thing that brought pleasure and safety, to a turbulent mass of dark and cold that sucked all hope from my heart, I felt completely alone. And no matter how much I tried my body still refused to do anything but show him complete surrender. I had betrayed my own soul.

~Please!... Anyone!...~

A great noise echoed throughout space. A violent movement, an explosion of force. A scream and then the breaking of glass.

__________________________

I opened my eyes, my body slowly starting to listen to my commands. I saw two people now. One was my... The Beast, he lay against the broken glass of the bathroom's mirror, his left hand resting on the now half broken porcelain of the basin.

In front of him a slightly taller man, slender compared to The Beast but still muscles large enough to bend the fabric of his uniform's shirt. He was pushing the heavier man to the wall and in his face a hot anger made the veins around his neck and eyes engorge.

Axiom was furious when he spoke: 'I TOLD YOU the bitch was mine!'

My heart skipped a beat. ~Was this all for me? ~

I was stunned for a moment but attempted to make space, crawling on my back slowly gaining distance from the two. The tattooed man and his girl already at the opposite side of the wall, quietly enjoying the fight.

The beast gave out a grunting laugh and spat on the ground beside me.

'Fuck you man, I was already bored of the girl I got during the summer!'

He pushed back and a blow landed on Axiom's forearm which rose to guard from it.

~Summer? ... He got bored of a girl in just three months... ~ I thought again about how quickly the timeline would have been, until I ended up... *The flash of vision again. * ~That terrible alley...~

Axiom took a few steps back as the blows mounted, two on his right guard, one on his left, then one slipped through the defense and landed on his abdomen. A grunt came up as the hit landed.

Another skipped heartbeat.

The two of them looked like mountains clashing, every one of those blows would have been enough to break all the bones in my face, but Axiom had just taken five and he was still standing. Although, that last one did cause some pain that could now be visible in his face.

Axiom straightened up after a moment. He dodged a six hit to the side and managed to swing once, landing on the belly of the beast. The mix of fat and sinuous muscle absorbed the shock. But I saw the determination in his face.

I saw the beast step forward as he charged up one powerful blow directed squarely at Axiom's face. He countered with a step back, flowing into the movement of the other. As the fist moved forward it scratched his Axiom's right cheek, but the sideways step came just in time.

In one fluid motion he grabbed the beast's arm, pivoted in place, and swung his whole body under him.

I saw one of the mountains lift off the ground and fly up and then slam against the opposite wall. A deep bassy beat sounded as the beast's back landed first on the wall and then upside down on to the floor.

Axiom moved up to close the distance against the now defeated man, but as he moved his body closer to the beast, he extended one hand down to him.

'You should know better than to try and steal my bitches.' He said offering one hand to the beast to rise.

'Fuck you man. One of these days I'll get you.' He took the arm and lifted himself to a standing position.

Both bruised and their uniforms ragged by the fight, but the vibe in the room quickly turned into a more jovial tone.

I was mesmerized by the show, both colossi had fought and bled right in front of me. I could smell their sweat and blood, the porcelain and glass dust in the air from the aftermath. And now... I was the prize.

~I am the prize! ~ Fear moved me quickly, as the memory of the vision of a future with the beast flashed in my mind. Only hell could tell what Axiom had planned for me.

I crawled back desperately, trying to cover as much ground as possible, as quietly as possible. When I felt the cold tiles on my back and head, I knew I had reached the end of the line.

I was a slippery mess of spit, cum and sweat, naked and flaccid. Exposed to all who entered this bathroom.

~What could I possibly do to escape!?~

Axiom and the beast now stood side by side, wiping dust from their uniforms and dressing back up. The tattooed man and the girl stood on a corner, the girl holding the man as a girlfriend would hold her man. All of them relaxed and uncaring, this had happened many times before.

The beast got dressed and slammed fists with Axiom as he moved to leave the bathroom.

'I'll get you.' He said as they fist bumped, then moved towards the door.

Axiom's gaze now landed for the first time on me. It brought a cold blade as I felt completely vulnerable in front of this two-meter-tall colossus.

I tried to cover up with my hands, but his sight turned into disgust quickly enough and he looked away from me.

'I don't like to share, much less taste the remainders of another man on my girl. Get cleaned first.

Ill see you later, be ready for me the next time we meet.'

He opened the door and then ended with: 'Don't ever disappoint me again.'

I breathed in a slight relief, at least for now I would have time to recover from what just happened.

In the bathroom only the three of us remained, and soon only two. The tattooed man pushed the girl off him softly and sent her in my direction. A quick sadistic smile came down at me and then he too had left the room. Only the girl and I remained.

_____________________

'Are you ok? ...'

Her voice was sweeter and more innocent than expected. She was still naked, standing in front of me covered in perverse tattoos and sporting a tight metallic chastity cage. But if I focused only in her face it was indeed soft and angelic.

~What can I say after having my whole life turned upside down? ~

'I don't know...' was all I could muster.

She knelt on the floor a few breaths away and took out a small towel from her pale blue and pink girly pack, offered it to me and smiled.

'I know it is scary... I have seen what Rabban does with his girls. Horrible...' She said with a deep sense of loss in her words.

'Not all of them are so bad. You don't have to be so frightened' She patted the towel on my face and then wiped my body softly.

'My name is Sia, I'm Feyd's girl.' she said, extending one hand to greet mine.

~His girl... ~ Would I ever think like that? My whole identity bound up on who's "girl" I was?

She helped me get clean and by the time we rose to our feet and managed to get dressed I recognized something.

'Did... did you just grow?' I asked, my voice sounding slightly higher pitched than before.

Her laugh was melodious and sweet, now covered by her "coquette" styled uniform she seemed like as any other normal girl. Even a little childish and Lolita, innocent and pure.

'No silly, look at how your uniform fits you now. You are the one who has changed!' She said.

'What, do you mean?' I said, but as I turned to face the mirror, I realized what she meant.

The person reflecting in the mirror was not completely unlike my former self, still some features were very similar, and the face was much more androgynous than purely feminine, but the change was there clear as day:

Narrower shoulders, slender features in the neck, jaw, and nose. Larger lips with a fuller, more fleshy appearance and wider eyes, set a hint further down on the face, giving my face the slight resemblance to a doll's.

'You see what I mean? You are much prettier!' Sia said. Moving to lean on my body, her cheek softly pressing against my left shoulder as she also stared at the mirror. As she did so I realized how I must have actually shrunk down at least six inches in the past fifteen minutes.

'Sia... How is this possible?' I asked as I brought my right hand up to my face. The cuffs of my uniform now were too long for them and nearly hid the hand inside, as if I was wearing somebody else's clothes. The fingers slender and shorter with neatly trimmed nails, distinctly delicate in appearance.

'Oh well... I have no idea how, haha!' Sia said laughing. 'But I do know that depending on what a Master wants from you, you will change to fit his vision.'

I remembered how my vision ended and shuddered at the thought.

Sia continued. 'The more you accept your subservience to Him, the more you swallow their cum, the more your body will adapt to become their perfect little pet.'

She smiled at the end of that phrase, as if becoming "the perfect little pet" was something beautiful to her.

Remembering what other modification hid behind that smile, curiosity peaked in me.

I asked: 'Is that what happened to your tongue?'

She turned her eyes up to meet my gaze, large and beautifully blue, like big sapphires. Then she stuck out her tongue and played with the split, rubbing one side over the other. It was long, thin, pink, and wet. Like a beautiful serpent.

'Oh no! This was made at a clinic.' She spoke. I sighed in relief, thinking about the limits of the self-adapting mechanisms we possessed. Then she ended with: 'But the desire to have it done was not within me from the start. I'm sure it was placed in my mind by my Master.'