Bullied into a Schoolgirl Sissy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Yes... yes.. I'm here with her. My girlfriend.' I said, lifting my hand to point at the black and red dressed beauty.

I heard a small chuckle coming from him. But then he got a little more serious and said. 'Ahh I see, no worries man... as long as she is your girl, you good.' He patted my back, almost shoving me out of the way and turned around.

'Yo Feyd! Where is that bitch?!' He said as he left climbing up the spiral staircase.

'She will come soon...' Was his response as he started to climb down the staircase to meet him. He carried something is his hands, a thick black glass contraption, a foot in size.

I moved away from the entrance and closer to my girlfriend and Sia, who had half drunk their cocktails already.

Sia motioned me to take a sip of hers. 'Hey love, try this! Its really good!' she licked her lips in a perverse motion with that forked tongue of hers then pushed the tiny glass onto my hands. Swirling glitter and red tint mixed in that drink. I took a look at my girlfriend, then at Axiom and Feyd, preparing something with that large contraption on the glass table in front of the TV.

Too many things at once, my mind started to feel the overload of sensations, Sias offhand rubbed its fingers delicately over my forearm. A clearly obvious flirtation. I stared at my girlfriend, but she just smiled politely and mouthed 'Drink' with her beautiful red lips.

I placed the glass against my lips, sweet oblivion rose up my nose. Something in the back of my mind warned me, but I didn't listen, I didn't want to. The sweet taste flowed down my throat, and as I swallowed I noticed another powder mixed into the drink.

I was trapped.

...

...

*Cock*

...

...

A rhythmic beat echoed in my head, a dull warm sensation was filling my lungs. I felt something pressing against my lips, something black, powerful. For a moment I thought of Axioms cock, and I had forgotten myself, forgotten where I was forgotten that I came to this place with someone else.

I sucked on it once more and again the warmness flowed into my lungs. Too hot this time, too strong for it to stay there, against my deepest desires I released the black thing and coughed, twice and thrice. I couldn't stop.

By the time I regained my ability to think I found myself kneeling infront of a low glass coffee table, in front of me a large sculpture made of glass, filled with liquid and thick white smoke. A large bong, but shaped in the most mysterious of ways. Solid black with a relief of tentacles rising up to envelop the mouth, which was shaped just slightly... like the head of a big black cock.

*Cock*

I turned around to gather my bearings, the lights were now strobing to some electronic music, Feyd and Sia were dancing closer to the couch, sexually and almost pornographic in their movements. Behind them, grabbing her by the hair and pulling her head back to him, was Axiom. His hands all over my girlfriend.

~What... the fuck!~ even in my dulled state I found I still possessed enough dignity and pride to feel jealousy.

I stood up, leaning a hand on the couch for balance, and managed to walk to them.

'Oh hey, look who finaly decided to join us!' Axiom said mockingly. His left hand still holding my woman by her abdomen. Her wide hips pressed firmly against him. Against that...

*Cock*

I felt my mind start to wander, but I managed to pull it back once more.

Axiom simply staid there, grinning and looking down at me as I approached.

Somehow my voice didn't break, somehow for the first time, I managed to fight back. 'What are you doing with my girlfriend?!'

I saw it in his face, he was genuinely surprised. The reaction passed in just a moment and then his face twisted back into mockery. 'Ah right, she is your girl.' He said hinting at the comment he made at the entrance.

'Didn't look like it thou... you left her all alone. Just wanted to play with that thing.' He said pointing at the big black bong.

I felt a hint of shame as the memories of what I had done had resurfaced in my mind: licking, sucking, kissing.

I was speechless once again.

My girlfriend for one took the lead of the conversation, she seemed taller than before, taller than me. Her voice carried the same mockery as him, and my pride broke slowly as she spoke.

'Hey my love, its just a dance... let me finish it.' She said as a devilish smile formed in her lips.

'Grab a seat... enjoy the show.' She pointed at one of the couches, facing the improvised dance floor.

I thought furiously, the pain of logic was back again, and in the end, I couldn't do much more than obey.

He grabbed my woman once more. Pulled her to him, her face filled with lust and submission. He grabbed her hair, her neck, her ass. A squeeze on it, the dark skirt had risen to reveal a full half of that soft flesh, now marked by his strong hand squeezing on it.

I felt my cock rise against my pants, wetness starting to leak out from it.

*~That is good...~*

The thoughts in my head were not my own again. But I couldn't move. He buried his face on her neck and chest, grabbing that plaything and lifting her into the air. Her pale legs wrapped around him, her stilettos crossing in the air, dangling limp.

*~Steal her from me...~*

I felt my legs weaken even thou I was seated, the weed sent shivers into my spine everytime the drum beat came. I saw her neck relax and her head pull back as a soft moan left her lips, her hair now loosely hanging in the air.

*~Kneel for him~*

My legs buckled on their own, my weight slid down the couch and onto the floor. The pain in my knees receiving the impact felt like shockwaves of pleasure and as they reached my cock I felt it drip out even more.

'You see Angel? He has surrendered already...' he said into her ear, but loud enough that I could understand. They were now only a few breaths from me. I could smell her lotion, vanilla and cherry blossom.

She looked down at me and smiled, perverse and lustful. Then turned her eyes up with pure love saying to this monster of a man:

'Fuck me... I want to be your girl...'

*~Yes! Yes! Yes!~* I heard a voice whimper inside my mind.

I felt completely naked in front of them. As they judged me with their eyes I was jumping for them, arms in a begging pose and dick flaccidly flopping up and down. Releasing what little masculinity what left, worthless cum getting disposed off as a dumb smile was plastered on my face.

*~Take her away from me! I don't deserve her! I was never a real man!~*

The voice sent more and more visions of mindless pleasure into my brain, the dopamine channels clogged with its filth. I was in love with the humiliation of it. I wanted it to be real.

My girl was now bent over, her skirt ridden up to her back, her wide pale hips naked for this man as he pulled out the only important thing in this world.

*Cock*

She was staring right into my eyes, a single foot separated our faces, she paused in the air waiting for something.

My hands moved on their own, my elbows up to my chest. I was a true bitch, begging.

'Please... fuck my girlfriend. Rip her away from me!'

She closed her eyes. A slight wince of pain. For a moment I felt it reflected in my heart. She was his, what I had just begged for had happened.

~No...~

The voice was low in my head, small, tiny, insignificant compared to the great moan coming from the sissy inside.

Her mouth turned from shut in slight pain to a great "O" as the pain receded and a huge wave of pleasure took her.

His strong hands wrapped around her tiny waist, engulfing it wholly as they pulled her back onto him. The sound of her ass slapping against his body was resonating in my mind as a great drumbeat. Imprinting in me this new role. A passive observer of real sex, no more than a permanently chaste goner

My heart was twisted in a knot, and I didn't know what to do next. ~Should I stay here enjoying the view of my girl betraying me with a superior man? ~

A soft delicate hand fell on my shoulders. Sweetly rubbing my neck as I laid on my knees. Her voice was loving and melodious but filled with hidden poison:

'Doesn't it feel good to let go?'

She whispered in a breathy voice over my ear. Her hands wrapping around my neck caressing me softly.

'She was never meant for you... Real women deserve real men.' She said.

She kissed the nape of my neck, shockwaves intensified by the drug coursing through my veins. My eyes were still locked into the perverse show happening in front of me. My girlfriend limply allowing this monster to take her. Thrusting repeatedly without stopping.

I saw the shape of his cock, thick and heavy with strength, corrupting that most sacred of bodies, her pale skin contrasting beautifully with the jet black cock going in and out of her. His balls, heavy with cum swung with power and slapped her thighs and crotch with every thrust. Thick goo, precum and sex laden juices mixed on that phallus. Dripping down to the floor as a slow stream of viscous fluid.

Again her voice, tinged with poison entered my brain, I could feel her tongue playing around on my neck and while she moved my now longer hair out of the way.

'Show your submission to this man. He will be your owner too.' She said, slowly opening a button on my shirt, then the next, and the next.

*~I am your toy, exposed for your view I surrender to sin.~*

The words of that inner whore commanded my body. I felt the cool air strike my chest, my back, then my legs, ass and dick. I was standing wholly naked in front of Him.

My Angel, between moans of pleasure managed a laugh.

'Look at her dick! What a pathetic little thing!'

I couldn't cover my shame, my hands did not obey me, my skin was not my own. I had placed both arms by my side and extended my hands and fingers in a most feminine of poses, a fairy.

My eyes, however, were free to look and I managed to glance downwards onto my crotch. Instantly I saw what had caused that cruel, sadistic expression in my angel. My once proud dick was no more, barely three inches in length, completely hairless, pale and light pink. The hood covered it now as it laid completely limp. Clear liquid starting to flow out of it.

~I'm really losing my masculinity!~ A louder voice said in my mind, trying to fight the inexorable march towards degradation.

The reply was almost instantaneous and as the hand of Sia placed itself on the top of my head my knees once more weakened and I was placed in my new home, at his feet.

All the while the voice kept repeating: *~Yes! Yes! Make me waste it all, make me discard my manhood onto the floor. Brand me with your cum!~*

I felt the voice loud, and it drove me to crawl to this man, his large cock closing on my face until I had the perfect view. Just a few inches away from the swing balls that slapped against my Angel of death.

I saw how her legs lifted off effortlessly off the ground, grabbed now at her thighs by his strong arms. Now she laid agains him her back and butt rubbing on his bare chest as the invasion continued, the movement now more up and down than before, but the stream of sexual juices now ready to fall squarely on my face.

Sia was kneeling right besides me, her face reflecting the same extasy mine was probably showing. She was as deep into the fog as me, no resistance from either of us. Naked and glistening with sweat, shining and reflecting the LEDs bouncing around the room. She smiled to me.

'Its time love, suck on them, encourage him to cum inside her. You wont miss your dignity, I promise.' She said, and then quickly sunk her face straight into his balls, sucking on the left one with some intensity, the black sack falling on her face with every movement.

I saw the picture clearly now: This was another momment from where there would be no turning back. Regardless of how many drugs I was under, how strong the weed or how sexy it all felt. If I placed my lips on those balls, felt them at the momment they squeezed their cum into my girlfriend, I would never again be the same. Not even close to the person I was an hour ago, much less the person that still considered himself "A real man."

I saw Sia's face, eyes closed in mindless pleasure, her forked tongue massaging the balls as the juices covered her face. Her makeup was ruined, none of that cute loving girl remained. She was a whore.

My once beloved moaned from up top and as my gaze rose to meet her I saw the big black cock entering her. I imagined her getting pregnant from what was going to happen. I remembered that cruel look she gave. I saw Axiom, this monster, who always had a terrible plan for me. His cock the center of all power in the room, the one thing that made us fall to our knees and become nothing more than toys for him to use.

~Was this truly real? Is this the way its meant to be?~

*~A thousand times yes! I am made to serve His Cock!~*

The slut inside forced my gaze downwards once more, the space was there, moist with thick fluids, saliva from Sia, precum from Axiom and the taste of many orgasms done from my Angel. Only one thing was missing.

I got closer, the stench of it all, the sounds of slurping, kissing and fucking wrapping my mind. I opened my mouth, the taste lingered in the air, disgusting and delicious.

Finally, I made contact. My ass contracted rhythmically as it wanted to squeeze cum from something deep inside it. My mind awash in fog was now forever his, my dick was not a dick anymore. A faucet from where clear cum leaked out of my soul and which got ever closer to shrinking into nothingness.

I felt his balls convulse, the thick fluid inside it was being massaged by my tongue. Coercing it to come out. I felt disgusting pride in it.

*~Yes. Cum, cum, cum! Ill keep kissing you forever if you cum only a drop more~*

In a matter of an eternal instant, I was washed over by the remnants of his cum.

I was his.

_________________________

_________________________

_________________________

So, I hope you guys liked it.

I received some good feedback the last time. Specifically, about the family or how realistic the story was. Ill be sure to take it into consideration for the next chapter as this one was almost done by the time I had access to the comments.

I really love interacting with you guys in the comment section and I hope this new chapter was of your liking.