Bullied into a Schoolgirl Sissy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lock clicked off and then I opened the door. Late afternoon light was already pouring through only the large window in the living room, a sunbeam of near orange light in the still air inside, dust glistening in the air.

My mother was still seated by the table, bags under her eyes, red from recent tears. She looked at me for a moment and then glanced down at the box. The shame in her gaze was obvious.

The thing at my feet seemed like a huge delivery: a box big, brown, more than two feet cubed, with the logo of the school planted right on top: A great eagle holding down a tiny mouse, pressing it into the ground.

I looked up at her. 'I...' But then I could not find words to communicate the complex battle of wills inside my mind. So I resorted instead to drag the great box back into the room and close the door once more.

The lids of the box laid opened now, inside, two things were now exposed: A large, expensive looking paper with a well typed letter inside. Bellow the letter, plastic wrapped pieces of clothing.

I took out the letter and read:

"Dear student of Malevelon academy.

We are incredibly pleased with the progress of your integration into school life. We are sending you this package to facilitate your transition into the next stage of your scholar development. The items provided are not mandatory and you are allowed to keep wearing your previous uniforms; but please make your best effort to try them out and make certain that the provided new sizing is correct.

Our best wishes; The department of scholar indoctrination."

I threw the paper on the bed, and looked into the box once more: a large pale blue bow was the first thing visible on top of the pile of plastic wrapped clothes.

~The next stage of "scholar development" ...~

I knew that this was all done to me, without my input or choice. Ever since my mother signed me up in this school, I was nothing more than a product to them, and yet... that pull... constant and unyielding...

The slow trickle of pleasure every time I considered the option, the large valve of delicious dopamine flowing up through my hips, into my waist and then up to my heart as I took another step in the direction of my impending subservience.

~Why is it so tempting?! What is wrong with me?!... Why do I want to just kneel and do everything I am told to do? ~

My mind protested it, but my hands were already full of curious excitement as the expectations of wearing that feminine uniform was already imprinted deep inside.

~I will end up wearing it one way or another...~

___________

The box had come with all the things a girl could need: The standard uniform, short skirted, with the white blouse and black blazer; all trimmed with pale blue lines. Plenty of bows of assorted sizes to pin in certain places of the skirt and collar of the blouse.

But it even came with things that I didn't even expect: Extra bows of even huge sizes, thigh highs and knee-high school socks in white or pale blue, a small makeup kit with the basic items. Even underwear was provided, in a few distinctive styles, white, pale blue, or black. And three boxes at the bottom where the shoes were probably kept.

A black shiny thing besides the shoeboxes caught my eye as I rummaged the bottom of the box. I lifted it into the air and realized it was a full body swimsuit. Texture resembling black latex, and trimmed with pastel blue colors at the edges, and small pale blue heart on top of where the butt would end up being.

Taking it out of the plastic bag and rubbing my fingers on the texture sent shivers through my spine, I could picture this new body, full of sensual curves; wet with moisture and tightly secured inside that bodysuit, exposed for the approval of my Master.

*Cock*

Axioms pleased expression jumped into my mind and I felt something between my thighs twitch up.

~What is left down there anyway? ~

I moved my hands down the grey sweats I had been wearing the whole day. I placed both thumbs inside the lip of the pants and lowered them, slowly feeling the fabric rub against my hairless legs. A sensation unlike anything I had experienced before.

~They did say I should at least test out the uniform... right?~ I felt the valve of pleasure open up and it flowing up, through my body: I was obeying.

It wasn't long until only my briefs were left: The rest of this lithe feminine body laid naked and exposed to my explorations. I cupped my breast with my hands and found their size too large for my now much smaller hands to contain. The squishy warm sensation was extremely welcomed by my hands, but more than that; the sensitivity of my nipples as my hands rubbed over them made me almost release a tiny moan of pleasure.

I felt a swirling sensation inside my mind, the fog that had stayed away the whole day, began to condense around me.

After a little more playing around with my breast, perky and now completely erected with anticipation, I decided to finalize my nakedness and explore what was left of my body.

I realized that I was a little anxious to find out what hid inside those black briefs. Even during my early morning shower, I had been so out of it by the residual drugs and the stress that I had not even paid any attention to what hung between those voluptuous thighs.

The briefs slid down my legs with that same foreign sensation as before: Hairless skin was both much more sensitive and somewhat dulled to what happened just a few millimeters above it. Every touch was a small surprise.

I looked down at it, my heart skipped several beats, and a great rush of guilty pleasure sank in my heart. ~I am really not a man anymore.~

My own dick reacted to that idea with utter delight, standing harder and straighter than whenever it had been in front of a woman in the past.

But even rock hard and throbbing with sinful delight, it was tiny, pathetic, it was only a show of how corrupted the owner had become, no real power was held there.

The most interesting thing about it was not its size, but its smoothness: The skin around it glistened, no traces that there had been any hair, nor even the rough patches of follicles that are left after shaving.

It was in an entirely virginal state. The skin homogeneous, without any darkening or shifting, just the same tone of perfectly smooth creamy pale skin that covered my legs and ass.

I turned to face the small mirror placed on the desk. Noticing how, standing between thick thighs and an exaggerated wideness in the hips, it looked even more insignificant than the four and a half long thing it probably was.

A slight curving upwards and the shy head with pale pink flesh barely poking out of the hood was the only feature visible; Even rock hard and throbbing for release as it was now, it didn't posses a single vein or ridge.

*~A perfectly smooth doll's clitty~*

With another twitch, it released a single clear drop of precum that hung lazily off the tip before falling to the floor.

Seeing my body like this: naked, exposed and horny for the first time made me think of Sia. ~Will I too end up having such a sexual aura as her? ~

I saw my body reflected on the mirror; it didn't look like an objectified whore yet. But it did look like an eager little bitch looking to get fucked.

*~I need to get fucked... please... Master...~*

I pictured it again in my mind, his great dark cock. This time pressing itself against my bare skin, covering me in the dirt and stink of another man's scent.

Thinking about it clouded my mind and I felt a little of that fear again. I didn't want to loose my will, my freedom... not yet.

I distracted the sissy inside with thoughts of trying on those girly clothes and she relented, lowering the great pull to just call Axiom and surrender completely to him right there and then.

...

I had arranged what I thought would be a "Standard" uniform for my day-to-day school:

Short, flared black skirt, two bands of pale blue trim at the edge, and a large blue bow on one edge of the skirt. A white blouse with fabric so thin and light it was almost transparent and a short crop top blazer with the schools emblem: the tiny mouse with an expression almost seeming to enjoy his prey status.

I put on the white panties first, the feeling of the fabric riding up my ass was slightly uncomfortable at first, but soon after the sinful thoughts made it a much more pleasurable experience.

Then the blouse, I had half forgotten to wear the included bra, but also found that it was unnecessary with the dense perky breasts I had grown, they bounced a little but did not sag a single inch.

Over the blouse, the black skirt. After riding it up my wide hips I found the natural place for it at the apex of my waist, the hourglass figure now even more exaggerated as the skirt flared to the sides and back.

I found skirt wearing to be particularly strange: wearing a garment, in which I was expected to go out into the world, and yet feeling as if I only had some rolled towel around my body. The breeze riding unimpeded all the way up to my ass was making me feel more vulnerable than expected.

The white socks, thin high cotton riding up my bare legs did little to offer some feeling of coverage and safety. It was more as if I was just putting another decoration onto a cake.

*~A beautiful piece of candy for men to devour~*

I clipped the side bow onto the skirt. Large pastel blue with tails that went almost to my knee height.

I stood up to investigate the bottom of the box. Standing there, fully dressed in that degrading girly uniform I felt the constant rush of guilty pleasure. My dick straining against the tightness of the white panties. By now, surely, there must be a spot of precum growing down there underneath the skirt.

I looked into the box, bending over at the hips to reach into it and grabbed the three shoeboxes waiting for me. I felt the skirt rise from my mid thighs to almost exposing the bottom third of my butt.

I took note of the feeling of vulnerability this pose conveyed, and my mind wondered at how inviting my ass must appear to anyone I presented myself to.

*~I must show off to men. I want to be desired~*

The feeling of sinful lust grew even louder, and in the very center of my ass, a hunger was born.

I took out the three boxes and opened each one on the bed:

The first one did surprise me a little; far from the sexualized school uniform I expected. Only a pair of sneakers. Workout shoes. White with pale blue decorations and a cute shape to them.

~Even experimental whores have to do P.E. I guess...~

The next two did fulfill more of my expectations. Two "choices" were presented, although I had the feeling it would be my Master choosing and not me:

The first one would be the representative of feminine innocence and cuteness, harmless and docile: a gloss black thing with a low heel, rounded toes and mostly open top, only a thin strap over the opening securing the shoe. On top of the rounded front was a small perfectly shaped pale blue bow.

*~A perfect little doll: Daddy's girl.~*

The second one did not leave any room to speculate on the innocence of the wearer. Whoever would put these shoes on would find themselves more at ease if they were on their knees, rather than on their feet.

Rounded toe still, but now with a tall platform, over two inches high, the top still open and held only by a now thicker leather strap. ~But the angle...~

I turned the large heavy shoe on my hands to see its profile and found that the angle at which my feet would be placed was incredibly steep. The whole heel was a blocky, solid piece, but it rose from the high platform to over six or seven inches at the back.

I stared at the glossy blackness of that heavy thing. At the back of where the ankle would rest, a small clip was hidden in the same material. A space to clip more bows into the uniform.

I stared at the high heels and an intrusive thought once again penetrated my mind:

*~Any cock shorter than this should surrender and put on these heels.~*

I didn't have to measure; I knew that in my present state I wouldn't reach two thirds of the length.

More than that. I wanted to put them on...

My cock begged to be swallowed into this feminine persona.

The shoes fitted perfectly. It was not that they were made for me. ~I am made for them.~

~Its true... I am "made". Another object to be put up for display. To be desired, possessed, used~

The thoughts were not so intrusive anymore, I felt my own mind giving in to the pleasure of this persona.

I clipped in the shoes and stood on them. Clipping two of the provided bows onto the back of each ankle. A feminine stance formed itself as I flexed each leg back to attach the bows.

The blazer already covering what little it did cover, the mouse on its logo, in complete ecstasy as the eagle held it down. Only one thing was left: in the middle of my clavicles, high in my chest, a focal point to secure me as another one of the "pastel" sluts.

The largest bow, perfectly made, glossy, silken, thick material. Even from far away there would be no doubt that whoever it was, would be another feminine little whore of "pastel" house.

~Its done... I am a pastel sissy...~

The bow was on. Even in the small desk's mirror I could clearly appreciate what I had become: a beautiful girl. Sweet and innocent in appearance with only the height of the heels, the shortness of the skirt and the fullness of the lips to betray how easily she could be taken and how much she enjoyed being a whore.

~Well there was another thing too...~

As much as I tried to think and focus on these innocent aspects... ~My face...~

The slight gape in my mouth, the moistness of the lips, the flush on the cheeks, the lust in my gaze.

It was true, I could be dressed like the perfect doll. But that face. That expression.

*~I am a whore... and I need...~*

*Cock*

His silhouette came into my vision. His large phallus held my unflinching attention. My knees weaken at the thought of that imaginary Master.

A high pitched, breathy, begging moan left my mouth as I fell to my knees.

*~This is my place.~* Indeed, more comfortable than those cage-like shoes.

I opened my mouth, still my eyes closed, focused on that imaginary cock. I felt drool lazily falling off the tip of my splayed tongue.

I needed something inside it, I desperately needed to be filled. A feminine little slut such as me cannot be at peace without a man to conquer her. All these decorations, this objectification, this beauty, was wasted without a man to lust after it, to take it, to destroy it.

My fingers flew to attempt to fulfill my desires. My left hand to my mouth, two fingers inside. Thin delicate, they couldn't compare to what that cock would feel like.

*Cock*

My imagination filled up the empty space and I found the feeling of my throat being invaded to be just what I needed. Soft gagging noises escaping from time to time.

My right hand lifted my skirt and slid down my panties. I was desperate, I needed to cum.

My stiff cockette begged for attention and I found my caresses to be just enough. I didn't grab it wholly thou. Not as a man would fap, with his whole hand.

*~Little pastel sluts like me are not allowed to do that~*

No, only my index and my thumb, desperately rubbing the head of my ever shrinking dick.

I knew what this was. Just another way to reinforce the conditioning. More dopamine flooding my brain as I thought of big black cock. My brain quick to absorb the lessons:

This uniform is pleasure.

Thinking of cock is pleasure.

Rubbing your clit with two fingers is pleasure.

Outside of drugs, sexual pleasure is the highest stimulus a mind can receive. And here I was, cumming in this most degrading way, my throat violated as I rubbed my dick into impotence.

I found that last thought exhilarating. ~I want to be limp.~

I didn't know whether I formed the thought or if it came from that persona controlling my movements. But my dick obeyed at once.

As imaginary cock ringed the bell in my throat I felt my dick shrinking in my hands. The pleasure remained, but the fapping motion of my fingers was gone, it could not be performed now, on this: one inch long, flaccid clit.

I switched from thumb and index to my middle and ring fingers, and the motion from a "semi-masculine" fapping to a repetitive "tapping".

I pictured that clit exploding, surrendering, remaining forever flaccid. The pleasure forcing my brain to make new connections: "I don't need erections to feel pleasure."

I felt His imaginary cock throb and pulse ready to release.

My body was His. That imaginary cock controlled me. I needed to feel this sinful pleasure everyday now.

My dick now limply hanging was beaten restlessly. But the cum did not come. Not his, nor mine. I tried to force it. To beat my limp clit into extinction if it meant one last release. But my fingers were not enough, the empty space in my mouth was to much.

Imagination could not replace the real thing.

My brain now learned a new, fatal lesson: "You cannot experience orgasms without a man."

____________________

I laid on my uniform for a while longer, panting in my bed, trying to assimilate what had just happened.

When the pleasure died down, only guilt had remained. I would have ripped off the whole getup if it wasn't for how exhausted I was.

It was only then, in this long rest after a frustrating attempt at self pleasing that I saw the door shutting closed fully.

~She had seen me like this... ~ And then... ~How much did she see?!~

My feelings of anger and betrayal remained. But what kid didn't seek approval of their parents? Even in a case like this.

The shame removed the uniform in a flash, and I considered again. ~What will happen tomorrow?!~

Three days still separated me from the next weekend. My life had changed so much in ten days.... ~Who will I be by year's end?!~

I felt my tired mind giving in to the blissful peace of sleep.

_____________________

Even in dreams I could not escape the constant assault on my mind:

The domination of others had been a truly shocking experience. The vision of this new body, wrapped in feminine attire, had left too strong of an impression on my mind.

My brain adapted quickly to the new realities, my subconscious was ready to understand the true nature of this place: "To survive, one can either fight to be one of the Alphas, or compete against the betas for their attention."

*~The school is just a reflection of the world as it is... Unveiled.~*

I gazed the truth of the world outside in a new light: In my dreams, the office's boss controlled his environment, firing, hiring, leading while the others would follow and do his bidding.

The officers to their troops. The chief physician to their underlings. The politicians, the rich...

Only a few men could make any real decision at all.

~And everyone else?~

There is no difference from when we were simple primates in the jungles:

Other males of lesser stature did things for the approval of their Alphas, struggling and battling for the few crumbs they leave behind: the food they do not want, the females for which they can't provide.

And even in the latter cases, it was not uncommon for one of the followers to end up raising a child that wasn't even theirs. Such is the price of staying in that "social standing".

I had a vision of the office's house party, more than one of the underling's kids looking more alike to the boss than the "Dad". Everyone had "ignored" a situation like that, more than once.

The strong male always wins.

The best females will always choose them.

The image of that powerful black beast, surrounded by women, all begging for his seed; filled my mind.

Meanwhile I was left outside, isolated, ignored.