Bullied into jockhood

Story Info
Brad is turned into the gay jock lover of his bully.
1.7k words
3.4
34.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tagmus2
Tagmus2
5 Followers

I was fetching my books in my locker when I heard footsteps behind me. I instantly knew what that meant. Ken. That was what it meant, the captain of the football team and my personal bully. Ken and I were the same age and we were both seniors. Pretty quickly Ken had risen through the ranks of the football team, and for some reason the higher he rose the funnier it became to bully me.

*Bang*

Crashed the sound of Ken's fist hitting the locker next to my face, then he grabbed me by the collar of my shirt, easily lifting my light, not very muscular body, from the floor and turning me around, shoving me into the lockers.

"Where is my lunch money Brad?" (Yeah I know, from my name I don't sound like a scrawny nerd, but my parents obviously had hoped for something else.) Said Ken.

"Oh eh, ehm. I don't have any lunch money today, I brought my own lunch" I answered him, I was telling the truth, my hope had been that if I didn't bring any lunch money he would leave me alone. Although my theory was quickly shot down as Ken started yelling:

"WHAT? You know I can't buy lunch without my lunch money! And I don't want your puny homemade lunch."

"Sorry, I just, I just, well, I thought I would make my own lunch today"

"Well that was obviously a bad choice wasn't it?! One you will quickly regret!"

And with those words he turned around and threw me to the ground.

"Get up and at least try to fight" Ken yelled at me, making sure everyone heard him. Quickly a ring of people were gathered around us chanting "fight, fight, fight!"

I got to my feet and turned to Ken, "Please I don't want to fight you"

"Too late Brad, you'll have to pay!"

Ken threw a punch hitting me square in the face. My nose started bleeding. I staggered backwards until I was grabbed by the crowd and shoved back into the ring. Another punch hit me, this time in the stomach emptying my lungs. I didn't take long before the 3rd punch hit me. Right on the temple, and I went out like a light.

———————————————————

I slowly came back to my senses, slight groggy from the punch. I felt a cold breeze over my body, which instantly got my eyes open. I looked down and saw that I was completely naked, lying on a bed. I tried moving but quickly realized my hands and feet were tied to the bed spreading me into an X.

Then the door opened and in walked Ken.

"Ahhh, i see you are finally awake, finally we can get started with your transformation." He said.

"Transformation?" I asked.

"Yes. You see it's lonely to be the only gay football player on campus. I'm looking for company, a soulmate, a boyfriend..."

"What the hell?" I thought, I mean he was the hottest guy on campus, and he was an obvious alpha, all of the gay twinks quivered just by the thought of Ken ramming his rod into their ass until they were bubbling wrecks. So he could get a boyfriend easily by himself, what did he want from me? The answer quickly followed

"...but I want him to be buff like me, be like me, a jock, a football player."

"But I'm not gay. And I'm certainly not a jock." I answered hesitantly.

"I know. But that we will fix in a moment."

"What do you mean? Whatever you are planning I am not gay and will never be, I might be a nerd but I am still interested in girls."

"Yes you say that now, but I got some help to turn you. Now shush I need you to be quiet while I work!"

With those words Ken bent down and grabbed a sweaty sock and jockstrap from a pile of used football equipment on the floor. He walked over to me and stuffed the sock into my mouth. I could taste his salty sweat slowly seeping from the sock. I tried to spit it out, but before I could, he had forced the jockstrap over my head and fixed it tightly over my mouth and nose, thus making it impossible for me to spit out the sock. Now my nose was also invaded by the musky smell of the sweaty crotch of the jock strap.

I looked up at Ken, who now walked over to his bedside stand and grabbed a vial containing a pink liquid. He walked over to the bedside and sat down beside my naked body. He opened the vial and poured the goopy liquid into his hands.

Then he started rubbing it into my chest, massaging my flat chest. "Whaghjd Thkee Fcdefk?!" I yelled into the sock. He slowly moved his hands down to my flat stomach where he continued his massage. The purple creamy goop left on my chest was slowly absorbed into my body disappearing. From where the goop had been I could feel a warmth spread through my body, relaxing my muscles, my resistance slowly started to wain. The same warmth slowly spread from my stomach where more goop had been spread by Ken's hands. Then Ken's hand moved to my crotch where they grabbed my cock, I instantly felt the warmth of his hands and the pink creamy goop seeping into it, as he slowly started stroking.

It worked like a match to oil, all of the warmth in my body was suddenly converted into burning pleasure. My entire body was throbbing with. It was like my entire body started focusing on two things. The hands stroking my cock and the smell of sweat entering my nose, both things seemed to amplify the feeling, and pretty soon I found myself inhaling the fumes of the sweaty jock strap with great haste. I could slowly feel the fumes and the pleasure clouding my brain.

"Yes, just like that. Breathe in deeply. Fell my smell enter your brain."

Suddenly it felt like I was slowly being lifted from the mattress, through the haze I forced myself to look down, it took me a while to realize what was even happening. My entire body was growing, my ass and back was lifting me from the mattress, my body was slowly becoming like that of a jock, my ass became a rock hard bubble butt, my back grew strong, my legs became sculpted, my chest ballooned out, my arms expanded and my abs became cobbled.

But my amazement quickly subsided as the pleasure overwhelmed my brain. Soon I felt a need, at first it was small and I didn't know what for, but as it grew I knew it was a need for Ken. It grew stronger and stronger as he slowly stroked my cock. Meanwhile I could literally feel my intelligence drain away as my thoughts slowed down considerably, the fumes clouding my brain. Old thoughts of math and science were replaced by football and Ken, those two things were slowly becoming my life. I moaned into the sock as Ken continued stroking.

"That's good, keep inhaling and giving in. I can see your eyes are turning glassy. Let all your worries drift away. Intelligence just makes you worry about stuff, focus on my voice, focus on me" Ken said in a slow soothing voice.

I felt like my body was letting go, Ken was my world's center. I looked at him and his eyes met mine, we stared deep into each other for a while until my eyes rolled into their sockets as Ken pushed me over the edge. Ropes of cum shot into the air, some on myself, some on Ken, some everywhere else. And with it my old self was spurted out of my body.

While I was still coming down from my high, my body numb from the transformation, Ken had climbed onto me and removed the jockstrap and the sock. Again I looked into his eyes.

"Ken. Bro. I..., I want you... and nothing else" I gasped.

He didn't answer the question, he just leaned down and we started making out, exploring each others' mouthes.

After a hefty minute of making out, Ken removed his lips from mine and leaned back. Then he turned around removing my leg cuffs and then removing my arm cuffs.

I sat up, and explored my new body with my hands. Ran them over my now perfect abs, over my strong chest. Admiring my new body.

"Bro, you can admire yourself later. Now I need to get a test drive of that tight body of yours." Ken said.

He grabbed me and flipped around, with surprising ease thinking of how big I now was. I was now on all four on the bed. I looked back at Ben who had picked up a lube from the bedside and was lubing up his rock hard erection. I knew what was to come, so I arched my back and presented my ass to him.

"You deserve a test drive bro, as thank you" I said.

I felt his hands on my hips before he rammed his cock into my virgin ass. After a few pushes and retractions his rod bottomed out and I could feel the base of his cock touching my ass.

An intense fucking session ensued.

_________________________________

I quickly adjusted to my new life. Ken had already prepared a wardrobe for me, my only underwear was jockstraps, which was no problem for me as I preferred walking around the house in only those, my ass on full display for the satisfaction of Ken. At school I quickly became part of the football team, and Ken and I quickly earned the respect of the entire school, no one dared make a gay joke about our relationship or they would end up beaten to pieces, locked up in a ball cage under the cold running showers for the night. Ken and I were the perfect pair, both in bed, at home and at school. We would typically gang up on some of the nerds to get lunch money or anything else we wanted from them. At home I typically would walk around in my jockstrap showing my ass of, until Ken decided it was enough and he would powerfuck my ass into the ground. My grades quickly dropped as well, as I had forgotten everything except how to play football, although it didn't matter as both Ken and I quickly got a scholarship for our presentation on the football team.


Tagmus2
Tagmus2
5 Followers