Fucked by My Bully

Story Info
Boy trapped and forced into sex with his bully.
1.6k words
3.96
140.4k
114
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt my stomach fill with dread as I crept down the corridor, trying to shrink behind the other students as they bustled around their lockers. Any moment now, I told myself. He always found me.

"There he is! Get him!" My heart pounded as I dashed down the corridor towards the exit as my bullies spotted me. It was the same story every day - terrorised and chased around college campus by Jake and his twisted group of followers. When they would catch me they took my things, like a trophy, and snarled at me as my pockets and bag were emptied. It happened so regularly that although the fear followed me around like a dog, the torment no longer got to me in the same way.

You would've thought that once you reached adulthood, this sort of thing became something of the past. But the truly evil bullies never stop, they just find new, crueler ways to torment you. I was the rabbit, he the hunter, with his faithful dogs.

*

Keeping my head down, I trudged along the path towards home. Normally I was assured in the fact they never bothered me after class. But as I heard Jake's voice call out after me, I began to sweat and picked up the pace, until I heard him directly behind me. Then, I dashed.

My attempts to run away were always futile. I was skinny and on the smaller side, he was large, athletic, muscular. But my survival instincts kicked in every time. I had to run; there was nothing else I could do. When it came to fight or flight, flight won out, every time.

I panted hard as I rounded the corner, followed by him and his usual threats of harm, but was stopped in my tracks by a tall brick wall which had enclosed me in a dead end. My heart beat hard as I saw Jake approach, a menacing look in his eyes.

It was possibly the worst place I could've been trapped in with this boy. Tall walls reached upwards and any hope of climbing them was dashed by the barbed wire hung on top, not to mention my limited athletic abilities. Grimy, poorly lit, and devoid of any sign of life, I was truly trapped here at the mercy of my worst bully.

"Hello, freak." He spat at me. I backed up until I felt the cold wall press into my back. Dejected, I just closed my eyes in hope that whatever torment he had planned would soon be over. His footsteps approached me and stopped just short of where I was stood. A moment passed and as I opened my eyes a new wave of hopelessness passed over me as I became hyperaware of the situation.

Slowly, Jake approached me. He seemed somewhat caught off guard by the silent moment between us, and our proximity. Usually he had his devoted band of little criminals to do his dirty work for him, but apparently he had not thought of what he would do to me when alone.

His dark brown eyes bore into me and he frowned, pushing a strand of hair out of his eyes. Another beat passed, as he seemed to contemplate what his next course of action would be. I looked up into his face.

God, he's handsome.

I almost jumped at this intrusive thought that crept into my head. Surely I already had enough to worry about right now. But I still could not help but notice his tall frame, athletic build, and handsomely dark eyes.

He took in a deep breath. "Strip." He barked at me. I stood there in shock by this unusual command. Was this just another way for him to cruelly humiliate me? "No!" I refused. Even the fear I felt towards him was not enough to compel me to do something so horrifying.

"STRIP." He commanded once again, and my eyes widened as he pulled out a blade from his pocket and held it up to me. This was beyond the cruel, childish torment I usually experienced, something more sinister. I shook as I reluctantly pulled off my t-shirt and crossed my arms, shivering. "You know that's not what I meant. Take it all off." He said.

I felt the blood go to my face as I unbuttoned my pants and stood there in my underwear, completely mortified at this situation. He stepped closer and I felt the cold blade of his knife pressed against my neck. "Everything." He spat.

I had never felt more exposed in my life as I pulled down my underwear and felt his eyes drag down to my cock. Fear, embarrassment, shock - I felt it all.

He stepped towards me and pinned me to the wall with a strong hand, before moving his face towards me. He looked into my eyes and I felt my heart pound. Bringing his lips to mine, he gave them a rough, abrupt kiss. "Nobody finds out about this. If they do, well... you already know what will happen." He whispered in my ear as he once again pulled the cold blade up to my neck. I gulped.

He flipped me around so my bare, vulnerable body was pressed against the cold wall. I stifled a groan as my growing boner hit the bricks, and in attempts to shove him off, accidentally grinded against him, where I felt something stiff in his pants. I paused. God, he was enjoying this.

But maybe I was too.

With a strong hand, he swiftly pushed me down so my hands were planted against the wall, ass pointed out, bent over and exposed to him. I heard rustling as he frantically unbuckled his belt, followed by a long unzipping sound, and more rustling as he tugged down his pants and underwear.

I heard him spit into his hand. He rubbed my hole. I trembled. "This will hurt." He growled in to my ear. "You're so fucked up." I cried in response. The panicky anticipation was almost unbearable.

I yelled as he entered me. It felt like I was being ripped open and my eyes beaded with tears from the pressure of his thick cock inside me. Grabbing my hips, he pulled himself out before slamming back into me with a deep guttural groan. I tried to stifle my cries as he rammed me, but still my cock was as hard as ever. It ached to be touched as both lust and pain swirled around in my head and body, but the shame of stroking myself whilst being brutally fucked by my bully would be too much to bear, too fucked up. I shouldn't have been enjoying it. I should have tried to fight back.

Speeding up, he moaned and my back arched as he went deep inside me. I whimpered and groaned but his hand shot to my mouth to stifle my noises of pain and pleasure. His grunts were rythmic as he thrust in and out of me and his other hand grabbed my hair and pushed my head against the bitterly cold wall. My whole body felt hot and my cock was throbbing. I gasped for air.

He pulled out and I shuddered, body yearning for more. Pulling me up by my hair, Jake turned me around to face him. Staring into my eyes once again, he used a rough hand to push my throat against the wall and forcefully kissed me. I flinched as I felt his cock touch mine and a sharp wave of pleasure flashed through my body.

What he did next was not quite something I was expecting. He dipped down onto his knees and took the full length of my dick into his hot, wet mouth and began to bob his head up and down. The shift surprised me and I moaned uncontrollably as I leant my head back. My knees felt weak and my whole body buzzed as he took my cock to the back of his throat repeatedly, and used his tongue to lick up and down and around the head. Even though he was the one on his knees, he had full control over me and my body. I was completely at his mercy. But there was no relief yet.

He removed himself from my dick and stood up quickly, grabbing himself and shoving back into me with a grunt as he pushed me up against the wall. This time I could see his face and the way his eyes rolled back into his head with each deep thrust. The friction and warmth of his abdomen against my hot cock was almost too much to bear as he rubbed up against it with each thrust, and each passing moment bring me closer to climax.

He put his forehead against mine and his grunts became hoarse moans as he sped up and bucked into me. Each time was harder than the last. He screwed up his eyes. Hands roughly grabbed at my body. Then my cock. Everything blurred as he rubbed and fucked me to orgasm and my body exploded with heat and pleasure.

One last guttural moan escaped his mouth as I felt him come inside me. He was still for a moment. Then he hastily turned around as he buckled up his pants with trembling hands. "Remember what I said. Nobody finds out. Not a soul. Or..." He motioned his hand across his neck in a swift, sharp motion, before giving me a cold glare and trudging back down the alley.

Before he rounded the corner he turned back one last time, and gave me a look of pity mixed with something resembling guilt as I stood there cold and shaking, violated in a way like never before.

*

Jake and his followers left me alone in the following days, but the repreive offered no relief. I had so many unanswered questions and mixed emotions going around in my head like a ferris wheel.

What would he do next?