Bullied Yet Again

Story Info
A 22 year old man is harassed by an old bully and his wife.
7.7k words
4.5
42.8k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let out a huge sigh as I'm parked on the side of the road in this residential neighborhood. Could this day get any worse? Well, I'm sure it can, but it's plenty bad as it is.

My car died. Not sure why as it seemed fine but then just suddenly turned off while I was driving. It just turned off and came to a stop on the side of the road. And just because I'm a guy doesn't mean I know anything about cars. If I did, I would already be looking under the hood. But I know nothing. I'm a Data Scientist, not a mechanic.

I pick up my cell from the passenger's seat to see that it's still on the fritz. For the past hour it's been non-stop restarting. It turns on then shuts off only to restart. If it had a removable battery I would take it out and let it rest but it doesn't, so there's nothing I can do but let it run out of battery on it's own.

Of all days for my cell to go out. It just had to be when my car breaks down. What the hell am I supposed to do now? Walk the 17 miles back home?!

I look about at this neighborhood. If I knew anyone here I would just go to their house, but I don't. I came here to check out a house that I was interested in buying and it's not like I know anyone around here.

I consider going to one of the houses and asking if I could use a phone or get them to contact my insurance so they could send someone to haul my car. After all, I picked this neighborhood as a place to buy a house for a reason. It's a nice middle-class neighborhood with no crime that I was able to see online. That's why I was interested in buying a house here. I thought it would be a great place for a young professional like myself to settle in at. Thanks to my new job, I'll be able to afford a house. How many 22-year old's can say that?

I step out of the car and look at myself in the reflection. If I knew something like this was going to happen, I would have dressed differently. I don't look bad or anything as I'm wearing gym shorts and a t-shirt, but I don't look too much like an adult. I take care of myself and go to the gym, but I have a very slender young build instead of anything muscular.

Taking a deep breath, I head to the house I stopped in front of. One house is as good as another here, so it doesn't really matter which one I go to. If someone was out mowing or watering plants I would ask them, but as no one is, this is the only thing I can do.

I walk up the sidewalk towards the front door. Whoever lives here takes care of the place as the grass is freshly cut, there's nice flowers and everything looks clean. Maybe this is fate's way of getting me to make a new friend here as I'm about to move her.

Smiling at this thought and being positive, I knock on the door. A moment later, I hear a guy's muffled talking, as if having a conversation while walking towards the door. Then the door opens.

"Hi. I'm sorry, but my car died, and if you can believe it, my cell died too. Is it....is it...is it..." I begin to say but my words trail off when I see the face of the guy that opened the door. I'm not sure why it took my brain so long to recall and remember who he was, but the minute I do, my brain screams for me to run.

"Oh my gosh, it's Little Dick!" The man exclaims, his face lighting up. Hearing the name that I was called back in high school makes dread and fear come over me, for standing in front of me was one of my biggest bullies ever.

His name is Thomas Thompson and I think every high school has someone like him. He played football, made C grades, yet was damn near worshipped by others because of his personality. And he and his friends made my life a living hell. I often remember the time he physically lifted me and hung me from my pants to a hook in the Janitor's closet. Or the time he shoved me in my own locker because he made a bet with someone that I wouldn't fit.

"Ahhh, did your car die? And your cheap ass phone break?" He taunts, wearing the same asshole smile he had back in high school. I want to tell him that I have the latest Iphone so it's not cheap and that I was able to double major in college while he couldn't even get in one...but I don't. I don't say anything but stand there, stunned by my bad luck.

I'm an adult and I know that, but standing in front of him makes me feel like I'm back in high school. The fear I felt when he and his friends would find me in the hall or at lunch to harass me. They knocked books out of my hands, tripped me, made fun of me loudly, and even once pulled down my shorts in gym class, which is where the name "little dick" came from. Not because my manhood is small, far from it, but when he pulled my shorts down, he yelled out 'what a little dick' to which everyone in the gym laughed, both guys and girls.

He's still bigger than me, only now he has a bit of a belly. Other than that, he looks exactly how he did in high school. He's even wearing the same sort of NFL shirt he always wore back then.

"Who is it?" I hear a female voice call from within the house. Hearing a woman's voice makes my fear and humiliation double. I don't know why, but that's how it always was in high school. Whenever a girl was hanging with him and he did something, it made the bullying so much more intense.

"It's a friend from high school sweetie. A big fucking nerd called Little Dick," he calls back to who I guess is his wife. When he says this, I expect the wife to yell at him for being an asshole or at least act like she thinks he's joking. But instead she just says, "Oh! Ok."

"Well, come on, get your nerdy butt in here," Thomas says but the way he says it, he's not asking but telling. It scares the holy hell out of me.

"N-N-Nah, I'll-I'll g-g-g-go next-" I start to stammer out in fear. To this Thomas's smile fades into a more serious expression. An almost upset expression.

"I said get. In. Here. Now," he says slowly and menacing. I know I am an adult and that he can't make me do anything I don't want to anymore, but at the moment I feel like my teenage self. The low confidence bullied little teen that I once was instead of the successful, well-liked adult I am now. And because of this, I lower my head and walk inside.

The front door is connected to a hallway, and that hallway looks like from a horror movie. So I step past the front door and into that hallway. I then watch Thomas shut the door, blocking my way to freedom.

Thomas turns to face me and his smile has returned. He brings one of his arms around me in something of a one arm hug. Now he pulls me against him as he walks, clearly trying to crush me in this embrace. I allow him to move me down the hallway as he leads me deeper into his house.

"Oh, I've missed you," Thomas tells me and the weird thing is that I can tell he's being honest. I have a feeling he misses being the big fish in the small pond of high school.

We walk into the living room and I'm actually surprised at how nice and clean it is. I sort of imagined his place being dirty, messy and smelly, but it's not. It's even nicely decorated. There's a couple of couches, a large TV, a coffee table, a few shelves and a fireplace. You can tell that everything isn't high-end, but that doesn't really matter. Anything can be made to look good.

"Babe, this Little Dick," Thomas says while making me face the right side of the room, which leads to an open area that serves as the dining room and the kitchen next to it. And from the kitchen a woman steps out.

My face flushes horribly when I see her. Her face isn't the prettiest, but she is in no way ugly but her body...goodness. Her body is so damn hot. Insanely hot. And her breasts are huge. I bet anything that's the reason why he went after her. Those huge boobs. Not to mention she has an incredible ass.

She comes out and looks at Thomas for a spilt second and then looks at me. Humiliated, I look away as I know I should tell Thomas to go to hell. To punch him in his face and say 'that's not my name.' To do something, anything.

"Oh, really?" She then says and smiles. That smile is the same as his. That smile lets me know that she was the bully of her school. I bet a cheerleader that made fun of all the nerdy girls. I remember a senior cheerleader at my school that would actually steal the panties of "nerdy" senior girls when they took a shower after gym. Then she would get someone to put them in the men's locker room.

"Yeah, watch this," Thomas tells her excitedly. He then lets go of me and takes a step away and in a fast movement he turns back to face me. To my horror he reaches down and grabs the bottom of my shorts and yanks. As my shorts have an elastic band, there's nothing to keep them up as he does this.

My gym shorts fall all the way to my ankles, leaving me in my boxers. All of a sudden I feel like I'm back in my last year in high school as I stand there with my underwear exposed. Except this time instead of whitey tighties, I have on boxers.

The woman laughs. When she does, Thomas laughs as well. She puts her hands to her face as if surprised by what she is seeing, but it's clear she loves this. Loves her bully of a husband. And this makes my face go as red as a tomato.

Red faced and humiliated I bend over to pick my shorts up. I'm not sure how to do this and still have dignity, but I can't just stand here with my underwear exposed. I can't be that pathetic.

"Did I say you could pull them up?" Thomas says in a stern voice. When he says this, I stop. From memory, I know if I don't do as he says, he'll slap the back of my head several times, hard. So, even more humiliated, I stand up straight as I feel like that wimp from high school leaving my shorts around my ankles.

When I do, something odd happens. Something really odd. I feel my manhood twitch. Twitches in the way it does when I start to get aroused. I clearly feel it as it starts to grow, but I don't understand why. It has to be some reaction to trauma or something as there's no reason I should be getting aroused.

"I used to have a lot of fun with Lil Dick here back in the day. Here, watch," Thomas tells his big breasted wife and then walks towards me. I cower a bit as my shorts remain around my ankles. Thomas then grabs the front of my shirt and lifts.

At first I think he's meaning to remove my shirt, so I keep my arms down to prevent it but he's not. Instead he pulls on the shirt, stretching it some until it goes over my head. Still pulling, he pulls it to the back of my head and lets go, where it stays by pulling on the back of my head.

"He has such a goofy face, so we would cover it to protect others," Thomas cruelly tells his wife. Another wave of humiliation comes over me as I stand there, shorts down and my shirt pulled up like this. Not to mention he's basically called me ugly in front of a woman. But he is right, I remember him doing this to me back in high school. He did it to me and a few others, allowing for people to laugh at us.

"Oh, I didn't think his face was that bad, but I know what you mean," her feminine voice comments, again not having any issues with him doing this to me. Knowing this makes my manhood twitch again, making me very concerned as it's not like I'll be able to hide it if I do get an erection.

"It gets better babe. Now Lil Dick, keep your hands on your head and don't move them," Thomas then orders. From behind me, he grabs both of my hands and forcefully moves them to the top of my head, basically making me smack myself with my own hands.

I consider swinging my arm back and elbowing him in the face. And when he is dazed, kneeing him right in the nuts. Only I hear her giggle at what she is seeing. That stops any thoughts of force that I had instantly. Moreover, hearing it and knowing what it means makes a flood of hormones get released to which I know I'm about to get erect.

As I stare into the fabric of my own shirt, I fight hard to stop the erection from happening. I can't let it happen here and like this. They'll see it and go to town. So I try to make my mind think of anything other than what is happening. For I can't be aroused by all this. It's too weird. It's too pathetic.

"I will say, he's actually been taking care of himself. Look at that, nice flat, smooth stomach. Seems he's the type that likes to man-scape," Thomas tells his wife. He then puts his hard callous hand on my stomach. Just places it there to feel what my stomach is like.

This forces me to feel how aroused I am as I can't think of anything else. It gets worse as he moves his hand about as if to feel how there's no hair there. It's one thing to be hit or smacked, but to have to let him openly touch you? That's...that's...

"You want to see just how pathetic and weak this guy is?" Thomas asks his wife. At this I think that finally she will say NO. Say no and tell him that this has gone far enough. Only through my shirt, I see her nod her head up and down excited while saying, "Sure!"

"So Lil Dick, I'm gonna pull down those starched boxers of yours. You gonna do anything to stop me? You gonna do anything to stop me from exposing that lil dick of yours to the world?" Thomas then asks right next to my ear. When he does, I feel the size difference between us as he is much taller than I am.

"I...I...." I stammer out but have no clue what I'm going to say. Please don't? I'll tell on you? What in the hell am I going to say?

I feel so extremely weird at the moment. I don't understand why I am taking all of this. Why am I keeping my hands on top of my head? What sane person would do this? What sane person would stand here, shirt pulled up and my shorts down?

I...like this.

As much as I don't want to admit it, a part of me is enjoying this. Why? No clue. But him, doing this to me in front of her? It is a feeling like I've never felt before. It's so damn horrible, but insanely arousing too. Why? What in the world is wrong with me?

By the time I figure this out, quite a while has passed. To my horror I realize it must appear like I'm not going to say or do anything to stop him. But I consider that he's not really going to do it, right?

"Thought so," Thomas laughs. He moves behind me and grabs the waistband of my boxers. As if in a dream, I feel him yank them down, exposing me. He really did it. He's pulled down my boxers.

"Oh, I guess Lil Dick isn't the right name is it? Maybe Lil Excited One?" The wife comments as she sees my manhood clearly. And worse, I know I'm hard. With my boxers going down, I got even harder, making it point almost upward. In fact, I can't remember the last time I have never felt my cock this damn hard.

"Oh! Yeah. Seems he's enjoying this," Thomas says once he comes around towards my front to see. My face flushes all over again as the two of them look at me like this, in the most pathetic stance ever, my hard cock visible. Could this get any worse? They now know that I'm both loving and hating this.

"Ah, I got an idea," Thomas says and I hear him walking away, leaving the woman. It's now I start to wonder just how comfortable Thomas is with another man being naked in front of his wife. I don't think I would like it at all, even if it was a joke. The thought that Thomas could be bisexual never occurred to me before today, but he might be. Or it could be something more primal, like he doesn't even see me as a guy or something.

"First one to get it, wins," Thomas tells his wife when he returns. I try to look through my shirt to see what he has or what they are about to do, but I can't. I can see him hand something to her, but not what it is. They both oddly take a few steps back too.

I see her outline underhand toss something from her position now across the room. What feels like a piece of clothing lightly hits the side of my stomach and then falls to the ground. Then I see Thomas's much larger outline throw something, and something hits me in the middle of my stomach and bounces off. Both times, I don't move and keep my hands on my head.

Are they...throwing clothes at me? Why? This has to be one of the weirdest things ever to have happened ever. They are treating this like a game, but what is the game? They each toss the clothing-like objects at me, until they run out, in which Thomas gathers them back up for them to go again.

The wife tosses another one, and this time it hits right above my cock. It hits and then falls, only with my stiff cock there, it covers and hangs off of it. Only now do I know what it is; a rag/small towel. They were playing a game to see who could make one land on my cock.

"Ah ha! I win!" I hear his wife exclaim as I stand there, the towel hanging off my manhood, still standing with my hands on my head. Thomas then does a 'boo' sound at this.

"What do I win then?" The wife then asks, but it is in a very suggestive manner. Just the fact she's there and doing this with him makes my cock throb as I've never felt so aroused or hard. I've never been dominated like this, and especially not by a couple.

"What do you want?" Thomas then asks. The woman makes a fake thinking sound as if thinking hard about what it is that she wants. Then in a move that is clearly meant to taunt me, she slowly walks around me in a circle. And like the submissive coward I am, I just stand there, the towel still hanging off my cock.

"I like him. I think we should have some fun with him," she then says. I gulp at this as it sends a flood of confusing emotions into me. I'm so incredibly scared and worried, yet I love this. I want more, and want to see what more they will do.

"I have an idea then," Thomas tells her, and they actually kiss. Not a deep long kiss, but a small one that living couples often do. This sort of stuns me as I pictured them as not really a loving couple but one that stands the other. As if they like the same things but not so much each other. But if they are both comfortable with bullying another like this, then I guess it really is love between them.

"Sit on the couch babe," he tells her and kisses her again. To this I hear her walking to the side, to which she sits on the couch. Thomas then slaps me in the back of the head, making me gasp out.

"Alright wimp. Get those clothes off, all of them," Thomas orders. I stand back up after his smack and then whimper. Again, I recall doing this very thing in high school. Whimpering as a bully harassed me, as if it would make them stop.

I step out of my shorts and boxers, feeling very weird about it. While at my feet, I still felt protected as I knew they were there. But now that I'm out of them, I feel beyond naked. I feel naked on a different level.

Now I move my hands to grab my shirt, to which I pull it up and over my head. I'm naked now. Naked in their home. Naked with only a small towel to cover my manhood with.

Thomas yanks the shirt out of my hand. He then puts his shoe under my shorts and kicks them up as if he didn't want to bend to grab them. My shorts/boxers are sent upward, where he easily catches them. Then, to my horror, he puts my clothes in the trash. Just drops them in a large trash bin that's next to the kitchen.

He threw my clothes away. Feeling how it makes me feel makes my cock throb again. It feels so hard and is begging to be touched. So much so that I'm nearing the point where I may just start, you know, doing it myself.

"Rag too idiot," Thomas barks to which I reach down and toss him the rag hanging on my cock to truly be naked. He doesn't tell me to, but I put my hands back on my head, loving the emotions I feel when I do. It's as if I never knew being submissive could feel like this.

Thomas then stomps behind me. As if he was a cop, he grabs one of my wrists and yanks it behind my back, then the other. He lets go after this but I know I'm to keep them there. But then I feel something being wrapped around my wrists.

"N-No, please don't," I beg as I feel whatever it is being wrapped multiple times around my wrists. True fear does begin as this is going too far. I mean, they could really do something to me, like kill me and I would be helpless.

12