Bullied Yet Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shut up," Thomas says and pulls on what he has to make it very tight against my wrists. He then ties it off, then tests it to make sure I can't get out of it.

"You know you are loving this, this says so," Thomas scolds and then taps my cock from underneath to make it bounce. When he does this, I let out a very high pitched yelp, making me sound like a woman as I wasn't expecting it. At once, they both laugh as we all know that I liked the feeling. I liked the feeling of my bully, who is a guy, touching me there.

Thomas then grabs the back of my neck, hard. Pushing forward, he makes me walk towards his wife on the couch. In a moment of disbelief, I think he means for her to perform oral on me, but he stops me before getting that close.

"Kneel bitch," Thomas then barks. I bite my lip at this, as I don't know what they mean to do. But swallowing my dignity, I do kneel. Now I'm facing her and also looking up at her as she has that same cheerleader, better-than-you, smile on her face.

"Babe, show him your tits," Thomas tells her, to which she jumps at the chance. She grabs the bottom of her tank top and lifts it up, revealing she wasn't wearing a bra. Two, large, perfect looking tits come out and I just stare at them. Dear me they are huge. The largest pair I have ever seen in real life.

"Those are tits. Big fucking tits. Something you will never get to touch," Thomas says behind me as she runs her hands over them. Her hands move slowly and she runs each finger over her nipples, clearly enjoying the feeling of me watching her do this.

Thomas puts his hand on my back and starts to push. At first I'm not sure what he's doing so I push back. Then I see he's making me bend. Getting frustrated, Thomas then grabs the back of my hair and forces me to bend.

My face is shoved into her crotch. Only she has jeans on, so my face is pressed against the denim fabric. My eyes happen to look up at her as Thomas keeps forcing my face to press against her, and she's smiling larger.

"Stay. Good boy," Thomas tells me as if giving a dog an order. Humiliated, I stay as I am, my face in his wife's crotch as she keeps playing with her breasts while I'm naked.

I hear Thomas doing something behind me, but I don't know what it is. Sounds like clothes being moved, but what could he be doing?

I then feel something in a very bad place...between my cheeks. Like hitting run on a script, everything clicks and I know exactly what that is. I attempt to lean back to a kneeling position, only the wife grabs a handful of my hair and keeps my face pressed against her crotch.

"He said stay little doggie," she tells me. Then I feel Thomas' cock against my ass. I try to struggle and break free, but I'm stuck. My hands are tied tight behind me, my legs are spread and my head is held in place.

Thomas is pushing his cock against that private hole, and I can feel that it's wet, as if with lube. He pushes harder and harder while she keeps my head against her crotch. I start to yell but when I do, she just moans softly as if the vibrations feel good for her due to where my mouth it.

I yell out "NO" and "Stop," and many other things, but everything is gagged as my open mouth is pressed between her legs, where the thick fabric muffles me completely. Worse still, she moans a very powerful feminine moan at this, going so far as to close her eyes to feel it.

I groan as he starts to push the head of his cock into my ass as he holds me by the hips. He goes slow and carefully, which I know must be to torment me more than him being considerate. Bit by bit he pushes, forcing the tiny hole to open as more of the head of his cock goes in.

My eyes roll for a moment when I feel him get the head of his cock in my ass completely. Never before have I felt so humiliated as I do now. Never have I've been so bullied and used to the point of feeling like a joke of a man. And never did I think a part of me would enjoy it.

Now he slowly pushes his cock forward, making more of it go up my ass painfully. I feel how he forces the tight hole to take his cock, making it feel like he's marking his territory. And as more of his cock sinks inside me, my eyes roll more as I really do feel like a dominated dog.

My own cock throbs like never before. It aches to be touch now more than ever and it's to such an intense point I even consider rubbing it against the couch in front of me...if I could move. I have never wanted my cock to be touched like I do now. If only the woman would grab it. Hell, the way I feel I wouldn't care if Thomas grabbed it.

"There we go. Now you are in your place," Thomas croons as he shoves all of his cock as far as it will go up my ass. I know this because I feel him press against me. He holds my hips firm as he continues to push forward, making sure his cock is all the way in my ass.

I try and yell "fuck you asshole," but when I go, it just vibrates the wife's crotch again, to which she moans again while holding my head in place. In a strange moment of "is this really happening," I start to think that she's even worse than Thomas as she is enjoying seeing this. Enjoying seeing her husband anally violate another man...and she helps too!

My skin feels as if it is on fire as it's clear that I'm loving all of this nightmare. Even my ass with a cock inside of it doesn't really hurt. I mean it does hurt but it sort of feels, ok. I think I actually like this feeling.

Thomas pulls back and then forward, moving his cock back and thrusting it forward. I groan as he does this as it's so damn violating and humiliating. Feeling the way it's so molesting and the fact that it's another guy that's doing it makes it so intense.

He does it again, and then again, getting faster each time. A part of me wants to break down crying as I have to recognize that Thomas is fucking me. Truly fucking me. Yet another part of me wants to moan as I've never done anything so hot or wild before. I've never done anything like this. Nothing BDSM or whatever related. And it feels...good. It feels great.

My body starts to rock as Thomas fucks my ass now, with me yelling/moaning each time he slams into me. My body rocks forward when he rams me, only he still holds my hips firm so I can't really move away. Not to mention the wife is still folding my face.

The wife gets two handfuls of my hair and starts to move my face in a circle over her jeans covered crotch. She presses my face hard too, making sure my mouth and chin move all over her covered sex. As she does this, she moans powerfully. I'm taken back by this as she is getting off on her husband dominating another man in the most primal sense, which I've never even heard of before. But the way she looks and acts, I think she's about to cum from it.

Another truth hits me, as strange as it is. She's also doing this as torture because she's not letting me touch her pussy. It's her teasing and taunting me as I know as strange as it sounds, I would love to lick her at the moment. To have at least one taste of her sweet womanhood. But no. She just grinds my face back and forth in the spot, denying me from even seeing her pussy as I'm fucked in the ass.

Thomas gets very rough now, my poor ass feeling ripped apart. Yet each time I can't help but moan in pleasure as it feels...right. It feels like something I think I've needed but never had. A part that was denied in a way. It makes it hard to think of anything else except what's happening. Like the world has stopped turning and nothing matters.

"There we are," Thomas suddenly says, slamming his cock up my ass in the most painful thrust so far. That's when I feel warmth inside me. A warmth that wasn't there before. Feeling it brings yet another powerful wave of humiliation as I feel so much like a beta male.

He's cummed in my ass. Thomas just fucked me in the ass and came. I repeat this in my mind over and over, feeling as if I'm a bitch in some prison movie. Yet instead of me doing anything about it, I stay as I am, bent over and naked, letting the wife grind my face into her crotch over and over.

"You see, that's what losers like you get. You know that, right?" Thomas asks, slapping my bare ass on the last word. I yelp at that, but don't say anything, not that I can. From this, he pulls his cock out of me, where my ass feels like it's going to stay open like this forever.

"You know that right?!" Thomas demands to know, smacking my bare ass very hard several times. The smacks send a clap sound all around the room and makes me cry out as he hits me so hard.

"I know! I deserved that. I deserved to be fucked up the ass!" I yell entirely into his wife's crotch where I doubt much can be understood. After I do, I hear him laugh at me, hard. Even his wife chuckles at hearing it as I know I must sound very pathetic. I begin to wonder if there's any further I can fall.

The best thing I can say about this, is it has to be over. The bastard came, which means he's done. Surely I'll be let go now, right? I mean, I'm ok with that, even if no one touches my manhood.

As if listening to my thoughts, Thomas grabs my hair now. He pulls upward, saying without words for me to stand. I do as I'm commanded, and stand up without saying a word. Once standing, my cock becomes at eye level with the wife.

"Tell her what happened," Thomas says, not letting go of my hair. He moves my head about by the hair which hurts very painfully. The strong humiliation from this actually makes my cock throb and pulse, which she plainly sees. There's no hiding that I'm enjoying this. But both can plainly see it.

"Your husband fucked my ass," I tell her, looking her right in the eyes. Thomas slaps the back of my head playfully after letting go of my hair. To this, I just lower my head and stand there.

"Damn right I did, nerd," he comments and then humiliatingly spanks my bare ass, making my cock swing for a moment as he walks off. The wife, still with her large breasts exposed sits up. She moves to the end of her seat, looking right at my hard cock. She brings her hand up and as I can't help it, I thrust my cock a little bit forward as I'm sure she's means to grab it. Never before have I wanted a woman to touch my cock like I do now. I would damn near give my entire bank account for her to do it.

She laughs cruelly and pulls her hand back. She keeps on laughing as she stands up and walks off, leaving me with my throbbing cock aching to be touched. A moment later, I hear Thomas laughing as she surely said what she did. Humiliated yet again, I stay where I am, knowing if I move, they will punish me more. Like a coward, I stand there, a naked man, my hands tied behind me and my hard cock begging to be touched.

"Alright, come here Small Dick," Thomas says reentering the room. He grabs my hair again and starts to force me to walk. I see now he's wearing shorts and a shirt, as if he never fucked me or anything. It goes again to make me feel so damn out of place.

"W-W-Wait!" I beg as I see what he means to do as we head towards the patio door at the back of his house. He doesn't care about my objections because he opens the door into his backyard and drags me out. My face goes bright red as I step out as there are nothing but second story windows in the nearby houses that can see me like this. As my face flushes hard from this, I hear footsteps behind us, which lets me know the wife is following.

The backyard is pretty bare, just a couple of chairs on the patio itself with an umbrella. And out into the yard itself is a picnic table that looks like it's been there forever. I feel the grass on my bare feet now as he starts to lead me towards that picnic table that's in the middle of the backyard.

Then I see him put whatever he was carrying under his right arm on the picnic table. It looks really weird whatever it is. It's a large flesh colored thing and looks like it's supposed to be modeled after a human part, but whatever part, I don't know. It reminds me of one of a teaching tool that you might find in a medical school

"For being such a pathetic nerd, it's your turn to fuck something, but we both know you don't deserve pussy. Well, real pussy anyway. So...it's nice and clean...now fuck it," Thomas says, pointing at the flesh-colored thing. I look at him, then at it, super confused. Then another wave of humiliation hits me as I see what that thing is.

I've never seen one in person, but have seen them in tons of ads online whenever I've gone to a porn site. It's one of those plastic artificial pussy/ass things, that's supposed to be shaped like a woman's bottom. It's a sex toy meant for guys to fuck as if it was a real pussy.

"N-No man, just let me-" I start but feel the wife move behind me and she grabs both of my ass cheeks, digging her nails in. This makes me tense up as I don't know what in the world she's about to do.

"You know, I have a pretty big monster dildo that we could use on you out here instead," she says into my ear almost lovingly. At this she starts to tap her first finger on my right ass cheek. Only that finger moves closer and closer each tap, getting closer to my ass, enough so that I get the point. Either I fuck this sex toy so they can laugh and watch, or be bent and fucked by a huge dildo.

Faced with this humiliation or having my ass truly destroyed, I'll have to choose this. So with my hands tied behind me, I walk up to the fake-pussy thing. I look down at it, feeling the two of them watching and silently laughing at me. Not to mention anyone else that might be watching.

In another moment of great humiliation, I'm forced to bend over the table to get the head of my cock aligned with what I think is the fake pussy's entrance as my cock is damn near sticking up since it's so erect. Without my hands I can't really guide my cock or move it. But after a bit of moving about, even on my tiptoes, I get the head at the entrance.

Closing my eyes as I drink in the humiliation, I start to push my cock into the thing. Oddly, as my hard cock slides into the thing, it feels good. It's tight and so warm, almost like the real thing. Sure it doesn't feel like the real thing at all, but it doesn't feel bad at all. In fact, I feel the thing sucking at my cock now, making the feeling stronger.

In an odd moment as I keep my cock in the thing, I find that I'm pretending to hate this. That I really am getting off on all of this, even having to fuck this thing with them watching. I mean, to be honest, I've liked everything that's happened. It hits some sexual thrill within me, which everyone can see thanks to my bare cock being seen.

With that, I begin to thrust in and out of the fake pussy, moaning as I do as it feels unbelievably good. My cock slides into the fake canal which seems to grip my manhood. My moans get louder as I thrust more my own thighs smacking the table with each one.

Doing it with my hands behind me like this adds another layer of kink to this, which makes it even hotter. Not to mention hearing the wife snicker and Thomas downright laugh as I fuck their sex toy. Never have I felt so pathetic and beta in my life. Never did I think I would enjoy it.

And to show what a "Small Dick" I am, I don't even last half a minute before I cum. I just go a few more thrusts before I explode as I was so worked up. And when I cum, I moan in a comical manner as I've never cum with such intensity. I'm sure the neighbors heard me too.

"Good Small Dick, good," Thomas taunts as I stand there, breathing hard and feeling spent. I don't say anything at this, just stand there, head lowered, my cock still in the damn thing. To this Thomas grabs my hair again and pulls, ripping my cock out of the toy. Now he starts walking me back towards his house where he leads me back inside into the living room.

"Now, a tow truck is coming to haul your car wherever. It's Bill. You remember Bill, right? Big guy, on the football team? He once stuffed you inside your locker? Well he's going to tow you the fuck out of here and out of my sight," Thomas reveals as I stand emotionless and naked in front of him.

I groan now as I realize what he's saying. Another bully? Great. Just great. What more could they do to me? They've basically crushed my soul. Do they really need to do anything more?

"But don't worry, I know you are wondering about your clothes," Thomas then says, reminding me how he threw my clothes in the trash. I have to admit I was wondering if he was going to kick me out naked like this. Seems like something he would do and that Bill would get a laugh out of.

"We got you covered. You see, my wife is always prepared in case of emergencies," Thomas says as his wife brings something over to him. I'm disappointed to see that she's fixed her shirt so her bare breasts are no longer exposed. Now I can only see the outline of them within her tight top.

"Oh, come on," I then groan as I see what it is; a pack of panties. It's a new package of 3 pairs of panties. Thomas gets out a bright pair of pink ones and holds them up for me to see. He then lets them drop to the floor and points at them, telling me without words to step into them.

Sighing, I put my right foot into the right leg hole of the panties, then step into the other hole with my left foot. Thomas then bends over and starts to lift them up. He pulls them up high, giving me a wedgie, making the back go partly between my ass cheeks.

"Perfect," Thomas then explains as he looks at me...in panties. Then he laughs a rather evil laugh and reaches inside the pack of panties. A moment later he's pulled another pair onto my head like a cheap mask, making my face poke out of one of the leg holes.

I look down at myself then away as I am so humiliated. The pair of panties do cover my manhood, but not much else. And as horrible as this is, I feel my manhood starting to get stiff all over again so this embarrassment. Even after just cumming, I'm still so damn worked up.

Thomas puts his hand around me again and starts to walk me towards the front door. I really hope this is just a joke and he isn't going to make me leave here like this. I mean, he got to fuck me after all. That should at least get me my clothes back. If not just my boxers

"Now, you need to wait outside. I'm going to fuck my wife. So yeah, get the fuck out," Thomas says, and in a fast motion, he opens the front door and pushes me out. I stumble out, nearly falling on my face. I'm able to save myself from falling which is amazing as he never untied my hands. I hear the door close behind me, and I'm left stunned, in nothing but a pair of panties, my hands tied behind my back.

"This can't be happening," I say out loud in his front yard, just as a tow truck pulls up. I sigh yet again, not sure how much more I can take but knowing I can't hide my stiff cock. This is going to be the longest day of my life.

12